Diadem Forums

[12.07.26] Video - Fancam at Budokan concert

aleya

Nice to see everyone getting some love with special stages! Gotta say that my favorite was Soyeon's...loved that she decided to go with Cutie Honey to perform to, and she was a lot of fun to watch. Dani's Japanese isn't half-bad, either...and she doesn't sound like such a chipmunk when she's speaking (or rapping) in English. Maybe there's hope for her yet, lol.

Wow! this is amazing! Qri and Boram's performance the best! god, look how Qri is HAPPY!

Areum's performance so good too! i didn't know that her English not bad!

And omg Soyeon's performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look how she damn SEXY! :o<3 <3

Dani's Japanese is cute how could she learn so fast?! and her rap is so so great! I LOVE IT!

T-ARA FIGHTING!

OMG Soyeon is like a boss ><

No wonder why she is the main singer... It's sad to say (ot not) but I think she is a little bit higher leveled than the others !

But I can admit that the other member's "kawai" song can't really shows singing/dancing skills

They love so much listening to Dani's english, I think she can really add something at T-ara girls, when Ahreum is just like a... random talented singing/dancing girl.

OMG soyeon so sexy~!!! love her vocal . she can even sing upside down . although that a dangerous move but she manage to do that stunt . proud of you soyeon unni !

The Trio is the best performence !

the dance was so so coollll~!!!!

The Duo is too cute and adoreable !!!!!

just love them . i might fainted if i saw it live . Hahhahahahaha !!!

Areum also got the solo perfomance .

fighting !

Dani for me she just cute and pretty and tall ...

omg!!! Speechless to Soyeon's performance!!!!! She's so sexy :wub: and so hot and so cute!!!!!

oh how could you sing upside down? XD

and jiyeon's voice is also cool! :D and Eunjung is really so.... handsome!!!! haha

Hyomin's voice as well really has a good voice, hope she can have solo stage too XD

RamRi performance is so cute too!!! Rambo so hyper! XD

Areum is not bad at english as well, but i think i'm not that satisfied in it XD

Dani, well, she really has a good accent and well, her rap is not that bad either ^^, though hopefully she rap it with feelings more XD

OHH I love so much Eunjung´s voice, i would like a better song and a solo for her but i just love so much that TRIO, they are the best frieds and Jiyeon and Hyomin sang very good aswell, and the three were dancing and jumping but their voices were fantastic, i hope they could sing live ALWAYS, they can, why so much playback in Korea????? why????

Soyeon was cool, her voice is cool(but i think she used playback shhhh), I like her, Boram and Qri are just the perfect girls for japanese public,

that´s the kind of girls that japaneses like, but i think there was a little help with playback, but i think the public enjoyed so much and i did aswell.

Ahreum not bad english, not a very difficult song -_- , Dani... cute like any other girl of her age, but at least she can rap not as good as the other members that rap in T-ara, but at least one little worry is away of my mind now, because this girl is not a trainee, and i thought maybe she couldn´t sing at all, but what she did is not something impressive, but well, at least can be used in rap.

I want a video of Hwayoung, poor her :(

OHH I love so much Eunjung´s voice, i would like a better song and a solo for her but i just love so much that TRIO, they are the best frieds and Jiyeon and Hyomin sang very good aswell, and the three were dancing and jumping but their voices were fantastic, i hope they could sing live ALWAYS, they can, why so much playback in Korea????? why????

Soyeon was cool, her voice is cool(but i think she used playback shhhh), I like her, Boram and Qri are just the perfect girls for japanese public,

that´s the kind of girls that japaneses like, but i think there was a little help with playback, but i think the public enjoyed so much and i did aswell.

Ahreum not bad english, not a very difficult song -_- , Dani... cute like any other girl of her age, but at least she can rap not as good as the other members that rap in T-ara, but at least one little worry is away of my mind now, because this girl is not a trainee, and i thought maybe she couldn´t sing at all, but what she did is not something impressive, but well, at least can be used in rap.

I want a video of Hwayoung, poor her :(

she sing on day by day.. but she did not dance.. just sittin like a boss and rappin :)

I am a happy creature. So glad that all of them got to perform in trios, duets or solo and they certainly had a blast during the concert.

I have never seen Qri this happy before, never seen Soyeon this sexy before and never seen EunJiMin this cool in hip hop outfits before. I demand a hip hop concept for next comeback stage after mirage !!!

Areum should have duet with Hwayoung instead ... too bad. I want to see their sister romance !!! She seemed pretty confident on stage considering this was her first solo performance.

Dani was cool in rapping. Not bad. She still looked awkward on stage though with that blank expression and I love how Jiyeon, Eunjung and Soyeon were supporting her. Somehow I feel that Dani has a crush on Jiyeon or Jiyeon has a crush on Dani. They looked like sisters already. Dani should really thank Jiyeon for her continuous support at least on stage.

T-ara <3 (I wish that Qri will laugh and smile more and break her ice-princess image)

One of my wishes came true, Jiyeon, Eunjung and Hyomin stage together :wub: :wub:

And even better they sang LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus the outfits <3 <3 <3

SUBUNIT PLEASE!!

I can't stop replaying their performance xD This totally made my day :D :D

P/S : I didn't watch Soyeon's yet and only hear the audio because of her outfit, right now is Ramadhan month..

Wow that was great to see those special stages in which all members could could be the stars for a song. Soyeon was really great! I really wish I could watch HQ videos of this whole concert! I'm very glad Hwayoung still got to perform.

Sorry but I still don't like Dani. That rap was boring with her blank face the whole time and the voice of a child. However, at least she still has a lot of time before she actually debuts. Hopefully there is improvement...

The special stages were awesome.

I really enjoyed watching the hip hop trio with Jiyeon, Hyomin, and Eunjung.

Qri and Rambo where having so much fun!! I'm glad they have their own special stage. I would love to see them both like this instead of usually being quiet.

Areum has a nice voice and her english is pretty good though. I'm glad she didn't feel nervous with her first solo stage.

I'm speechless with Soyeon..OMG It was perfect I hope later we get some HD fan cams ;D

Hopefully Hwayoung recovers soon and not feel pressured to starts performing. Dani rapping is decent just needs more feeling to it but we shall see what else she can show us before she officially debuts with our QUEENS.

T-ara Fighting!~

Guest StewardLG

Soyeon! Soyeon!

OMG This is the first time I've seen that excited singing a song!

Her expression is priceless and I just go :o :o :o when her whole body is upside down, carried by the dancers!

Soyeon jjang!