Diadem Forums

[12.07.27] Video HD - T-ara "Day by Day" @ Music Bank + MC Cuts

s-park

Okay, I know it's a bit mean to Hwayoung but am I the only one who likes Eunjung's rapping at the beginning? Lol at Hyomin looking at the lyrics. I initially thought it was a fan board or something but when Hyomin finished singing, that fan/staff put down the board.

Anyway, the performance was good but the formation looks extra weird without Soyeon and Hwayoung. Not that I am complaining that Eunjung sang a lot but why didn't they distribute Soyeon's lines to Areum? I thought she's suppose to "take some burden off" Soyeon .... :rolleyes:

Whoa,what happen to both Soyeon and Hwayoung?Apart from Bo Peep Bo Peep on January 2010 due to HIN1,this is the first time Soyeon missed a performance on Music Bank,isn't?I wonder where were they.I hope they're okay.

LOL,at first I noticed only 6 people were performing but when I read at the first comment regarding Soyeon and Hwayoung absence,I was thinking,shouldn't there supposed to be 5,then?But then I remembered T-ara is now a 8 member-group,LOL.

But yeah,I'm glad to see Hyomin and Eunjung got more lines in this performance!

EDIT:Oh,Soyeon was missing because she was filming her drama while Hwayoung is still resting due to her injured ankle.Get well soon,Hwayoung and Soyeon,please take care of your health,too.

Eunjung rap well but this song is made for hwayoung...i feel hwa's style of rapping bring out the song more..and remember Hwa did wrote some of the lyrics to suit her rap style and accent.thats why hyomin not as sure of the rap lyrics..

Anyway get well soon hwayoung..eunjung and hyomin both did great covering soyeon and rapping hwa's parts.

Guess this is why they decide to add 2 more..to cover parts of absentees drama acting or sick.

Hopefully 2 new ones works hard enough to be of help to t-ara next time.

OH MY That was a treat!!!! Although I missed Hwayoung and Soyeon, this performance was VERY interesting. Eunjung did a great job! She didn't even have to look at the lines the guy was holding up for her. (It's a good thing too because she was on the other side of the stage from him!) Hyomin did a good job on the singing part. It's a shame she had to read the lines during the rap, but I forgive her and I love her spirit <3

Anyways, I hope Soyeon and Hwayoung are okay and will return soon!

oh my god... I really loved Eunjung's rap & she also did great job with soyeon's part! she should get more lines!!! ^_^

but i think it would be better if Boram & Qri have sang Soyeon's part... they are awesome vocals and they need opportunity... <_<

anyway I really missed Soyeon & Hwayoung's voices... :(

I hope Hwayoung get well soon! :wub:

Why are they lip-syncing Soyeon's lines? XD

Unless people don't know the voices of Hyomin & Eunjung, it should be very easy to hear it.

Nice performance anyway :)

In the case of Eunjung, the background track seems to have Soyeon's voice in it, but I'm pretty sure you can hear Eunjung singing live. In the case of Hyomin, I'm not sure of her voice in that type of singing, but to me it seems different than when Soyeon sings it, leading me to believe that it is indeed Hyomin's voice.

Can more people please comment on this?

In the case of Eunjung, the background track seems to have Soyeon's voice in it, but I'm pretty sure you can hear Eunjung singing live. In the case of Hyomin, I'm not sure of her voice in that type of singing, but to me it seems different than when Soyeon sings it, leading me to believe that it is indeed Hyomin's voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcL-3O44Z0g I agree with you, just share someone who think they lipsyn by the link I just sent you

I can hear Eunjung's voice on top of the backtrack (Soyeon's voice) ^_^

Man, I though I'll never see Eunjung rap again :) as much as I love Hwayoung's rapping, it's really nice to hear Eunjung rap her parts.

It seems Hyomin forgot the beginning of the lyrics xD She probably hasn't rapped in so long... It was really nice to hear her and Eunjung rap in the same song :) Will also love this rapper duo <3

And love the WooJung interaction!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Okay, I know it's a bit mean to Hwayoung but am I the only one who likes Eunjung's rapping at the beginning? Lol at Hyomin looking at the lyrics. I initially thought it was a fan board or something but when Hyomin finished singing, that fan/staff put down the board.

Anyway, the performance was good but the formation looks extra weird without Soyeon and Hwayoung. Not that I am complaining that Eunjung sang a lot but why didn't they distribute Soyeon's lines to Areum? I thought she's suppose to "take some burden off" Soyeon .... :rolleyes:

LOL@ bolded statement. Areum could've taken Soyeon parts where it comes after Eunjung's Day By Day parts but not the one where she herself sings after Soyeon.. cuz that'll just look weird for the formation xD

But the choreograph formation is weird itself.. since it's an low even number.. probably doesn't work as well as a high even number... :lol:

Why are they lip-syncing Soyeon's lines? XD

Unless people don't know the voices of Hyomin & Eunjung, it should be very easy to hear it.

Nice performance anyway :)

Soyeon has such a distinctive voice, it's easy to tell if they were lip-syncing or not. But you can totally tell they weren't seeing as how you can clearly hear Eunjung's distinctive voice when she was singing Soyeon's lines and when Hyomin was singing, you don't hear Soyeon's voice at all~

Mmmm not a big fan of this performance to be honest. I love eunjung and I think she can rap but after hearing how awesome hwayoung was on this track I prefer hwayoung.

Missing soyeon didn't help this performance either. I agree with the thought about areum trying to take some of soyeon's lines if she is out.

In the case of Eunjung, the background track seems to have Soyeon's voice in it, but I'm pretty sure you can hear Eunjung singing live. In the case of Hyomin, I'm not sure of her voice in that type of singing, but to me it seems different than when Soyeon sings it, leading me to believe that it is indeed Hyomin's voice.Can more people please comment on this?

I can hear Eunjung's voice on top of the backtrack (Soyeon's voice) ^_^
Seriously, if the backtrack have Soyeon's voice in it, Soyeon's lines was not sang by Eunjung & Hyomin themselves already.We all know it is easier to sing well when guided by a greater singer.
Soyeon has such a distinctive voice, it's easy to tell if they were lip-syncing or not. But you can totally tell they weren't seeing as how you can clearly hear Eunjung's distinctive voice when she was singing Soyeon's lines and when Hyomin was singing, you don't hear Soyeon's voice at all~

No.it's not that I don't hear Soyeon voice, it's the fact that I love Soyeon's voice so much ,that I straight away can hear that Soyeon's voice is in the performance. I can easily differentiate her voice from other members.

https://www.youtube....v=WcL-3O44Z0g I agree with you, just share someone who think they lipsyn by the link I just sent you

Even the so-call MR removed, still have some amount of Soyeon's voice in it.