Diadem Forums

[12.07.28] Core Contents Media's CEO to make a very big announcement regarding T-ara on the 30th

nathaniel

[12.07.28] Core Contents Media's CEO to make a very big announcement regarding T-ara on the 30th

20120728_1343434565.jpg

With the recent attention on T-ara, Core Contents Media's CEO will make a big announcement regarding T-ara on the 30th.

Core Contents Media said on the 28th, "Core Contents Media's CEO is currently in Japan for meetings and T-ara's Japanese concert and will return on the 30th. At 1 PM KST, he will make a very big announcement regarding T-ara."

According to the press release, because of the unavoidable circumstance that arose from the situation, their agency will reveal their official position on the situation at a scheduled press conference.

CEO Kim Kwangsoo will directly make a big announcement about the theory about Hwayoung being bullied. It's confirmed that he will announce a serious decision. Core Contents Media officials said, "Kim Kwangsoo has a lot of concerns. He'll take direct action to avoid any disruption to promotions."

The content of the announcement is unknown, but it's likely related to the situation that happened recently on Twitter in which it looked like some members were insulting fellow member Hwayoung.

Meanwhile, T-ara were in Tokyo on the 25th and 26th for their "Jewelry Box" tour at the Budokan arena. Because of an ankle injury, Hwayoung wasn't able to perform.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120728n04647

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I doubt it'll have anything to do with kicking any members out, which seems to be a rumor going around. Especially with all their success in Japan at the moment, I don't think CCM will risk anything that drastic. Still, I'm confused, if it's an apology for the tweets, wouldn't they have to retract their whole "hacked accounts" statement? I guess we'll see what happens.

I'm so freaking scared & confused right now. That issue is getting bigger and bigger, netizens are even dissing Jiyeon about her ancient scandal :( FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO T-ara T__T it's a nightmare! Today is their 3rd anniversary; poor girls! they sure have a lot to deal with

Like the other members I'm feeling worried about this. Sincerely hope it isn't bad news.

But some members insulting Hwayoung!? Who and why!?!

It was apparently a twitter issue you can look online some people translated the tweets but again for me is not insulting I don't get the messages. But netizens say they (members) were insulting Hwayoung in a sarcastic way for not being able to perform with them

It's probably Dani joining T-ara officially. She did want to join with them sooner rather than later..even though KKS mentioned he wasn't sure if it was the right time maybe seeing a good reaction from fans during the concerts made him think this is the perfect time for her to join even if she isn't well prepared.

Hopefully it has nothing to do with what some of us our worried about.. T_T

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links to external websites, but if you guys want to know about the tweets, check out Oniontaker's blog, he has them all translated.

And let's not be too concerned with netizens blowing this out of proportion. Most of them are likely anti-fans of T-ara, and they will use anything they can to try and ruin T-ara's reputation. Most of them don't even care about these tweets or anything else, they're just having fun trolling us fans. T-ara's current popularity just makes them a bigger target. Just ignore the stupid comments.

It's probably Dani joining T-ara officially. She did want to join with them sooner rather than later..even though KKS mentioned he wasn't sure if it was the right time maybe seeing a good reaction from fans during the concerts made him think this is the perfect time for her to join even if she isn't well prepared.

Hopefully it has nothing to do with what someone of our worried about.. T_T

If that's the reason. It will actually be the first time I really appreciate Dani joining in early. :P

I'm going to live in torture for the next two days .... :( :( :( :(