Diadem Forums

[12.07.28] Core Contents Media's CEO to make a very big announcement regarding T-ara on the 30th

nathaniel

When I saw about the tweet thing I didn't know what to think since it kind of looked like it was something bad towards Hwayoung, and then Hyoyoung comforting her... I couldn't help but feel disappointed. But I'm sure it's a misunderstanding. It has to be.

Although I doubt it is, I hope it's something good.

What kind of stupid company that announced such a negative announcement right after their success in japan concert tour....... really speechless.... even if something does happened, CCM should solve it within their company and not to make it public lk tis....

sighhhh KKM just has to announce a major announcement thats two days away and keep us on our toes :/

idk, i read the translation of the tweets on AKP but they seem quite harmless! i dont think the members are insulting hwayoung.. may be its just me, but the tweets really seem to show more of the member's admiration of hwayoung's determination!

Fact is, and I hate to say it, T-ara will most likely disband. Group changes, member bust-ups and reputation taking a massive hit is too much for the group to handle.

What I fear for now is the community of this forum. I hope we all don't scatter and forget about this site.

To be honest, I'm quite concerned about this announcement in light of the Twitter situation that arose recently. I'm hoping that the news is positive but with all of the negativity surrounding them as well as the fact that this is news from KKS (who never seems to report anything good), my confidence about this turning out good is quite low.