Diadem Forums

[12.07.28] Core Contents Media's CEO to make a very big announcement regarding T-ara on the 30th

nathaniel

Wow I just read the Twitter thing. While I really hope it's just things blown out of proportion, I don't believe in coincidences. Being a self-taught pessimist doesn't help either. KKS would know better than to outright terminate any of the girls, but the idea of splitting up cripples both sides. I really hope it's an announcement of the dude giving them a real 1-2 week break, not for promos or babysitting Gangkiz or w/e, to cool off. T-ara's been crashing and burning for too long.

Yeah simultaneously hacked, with no other tweets before or after being out of the ordinary and the questionable tweets still exist. That's what happened lol. I get mad at friends and family all the time, don't mean I seriously hate them. Hope it's just a vent for the group's overall frustration. Sucks that it's directed toward Hwayoung though...

It's tough being a T-ara fan.

Another freaking BIG announcement! I'm kinda getting tired of hearing something like this from CCM regarding T-ara. Can't they make up their mind for once which direction they are going to head with this group?!

Personally, I would be really happy if they announce that Dani won't join T-ara anymore and not about removal of members, reprimanding the girls and shaming them publicly, again.

Just read the AKP article about the tweets. Antis and bashers are having a feast in there, but since no one really knows what happens off stage and off cam, no one is in any position to pass judgment on the girls.

I feel like us fans have gone through so much also while supporting T-ara. I'm sure we'll also get past this.

Supporting Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Hwayoung and Jiyeon all the way!

maybe he will get the girls to apologize. i don't think theres anything wrong with their tweets, hyoyoung's tweets on the other hand... if those tweets are about their admiration of hwa's dedication, why not just mention her directly -____- gah this is all so confusing

Wow I just read the Twitter thing. While I really hope it's just things blown out of proportion, I don't believe in coincidences. Being a self-taught pessimist doesn't help either. KKS would know better than to outright terminate any of the girls, but the idea of splitting up cripples both sides. I really hope it's an announcement of the dude giving them a real 1-2 week break, not for promos or babysitting Gangkiz or w/e, to cool off. T-ara's been crashing and burning for too long.

Yeah simultaneously hacked, with no other tweets before or after being out of the ordinary and the questionable tweets still exist. That's what happened lol. I get mad at friends and family all the time, don't mean I seriously hate them. Hope it's just a vent for the group's overall frustration. Sucks that it's directed toward Hwayoung though...

It's tough being a T-ara fan.

I don't know why people are saying that those tweets were malicious tweets directed towards Hwayoung... Netizens and other people like to blow these things out of proportions, CCM's damage controls sucks as well...

It sure is... Why does it seem like the moment i joined this fandom, all I'm getting are bad news? xD

Another freaking BIG announcement! I'm kinda getting tired of hearing something like this from CCM regarding T-ara. Can't they make up their mind for once which direction they are going to head with this group?!

Personally, I would be really happy if they announce that Dani won't join T-ara anymore and not about removal of members, reprimanding the girls and shaming them publicly, again.

Just read the AKP article about the tweets. Antis and bashers are having a feast in there, but since no one really knows what happens off stage and off cam, no one is in any position to pass judgment on the girls.

I feel like us fans have gone through so much also while supporting T-ara. I'm sure we'll also get past this.

Supporting Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Hwayoung and Jiyeon all the way!

T-ara is CCM's guinea pig for success. They haven't had a real successful GG besides T-ara right now, so he's probably having fun tweaking around.

Oh I would totally love that news lol.. Or better yet, No new members were going to be added and Areum was only added to give experience, therefore T-ara would go back to 7-members /endsdaydream

I'm not sure about the past years, but it seems this year is especially bumpy and hard for T-ara...

SEE CCM THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE ORIGINAL 7ARA .

ADDING IN 2 UNNEEDED MEMBERS TO T-ARA .

I WILL LAUGH AT YOUR FACE IF T-ARA ACTUALLY ENDS BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID ACTIONS OF THEM 'NOT WORKING HARD AND WANT THEM TO WORK HARD'

LETS SEE HOW YOU ARE GONNA MILK MONEY FROM GANGKIZ AND 5DOLLS .

stupid ccm is stupid

Although I doubt T-ara is going to disband seeing how successful they are (and of course,T-ara's is CCM biggest money maker) ,there's a high possibility that at least one of them is going to be kicked out by the so-called CEO if the announcement is a bad news.

Hurm,I'm not sure about you guys but I have a feeling that T-ara is slowly falling apart.I knew it from the beginning that none of them like the idea of adding a new member (s) in the group.

sleepystudent So true, CCM's damage control sucks BIG TIME!

SKream I don't have any notion that T-ara will stay as a group after they hit 5 years in the industry, they are only in their 3rd year now but because of the way they are treated by their management, breaking up seems not so far from them. But I will always hope that they will stay and treat each other like family. As for me, if ever this happens, I'll try to still be active in this forum as I am now and continue to support the girls the way I know how.

T-ara fighting! T-ara fans fighting!

I don't know why people are saying that those tweets were malicious tweets directed towards Hwayoung... Netizens and other people like to blow these things out of proportions, CCM's damage controls sucks as well...

It sure is... Why does it seem like the moment i joined this fandom, all I'm getting are bad news? xD

Stuff in writing can always be misinterpreted because the tone is what the reader thinks, not what the writer intends. But the stuff following ironed everything out and CCM would not have to respond that way if it were just the girls trying to motivate one another and not passive jabs at Hwayoung. Not one girl came out of the woodworks to say "OMG you people took that the wrong way" which T-ara has done quite a lot in the past when something negative swung their way. Apparently this happened a few days ago too...so they have plenty of time to clear the air since.

gosh i really hate this CEO.. every time he has a very big announcement it is more likely bad than good.. T-ara was originally 5 then 6 then 7 then 8 then 9, what now is he going to announce they will be 10 member girl group.. :angry:

T-ara is an amazing girl group & i am pretty sure they would have already been the TOP girl group if not because of their f*cking company...

im quite sure that KKS wont disband them. t-ara is his cash cow. i think this is about the tweets of the members

But the problem began when the T-ara members began tweeting on July 25th. Some of their fans grew angry, as they felt the girls were publicly ridiculing Hwayoung and her determination / commitment level.

Hyomin had began by writing, “The differences in levels of determination^^, Let us all have more determination. Fighting!!!

Member Jiyeon then resonded, “The differences in levels of determination ^^, Always be humble ^^ and sensible ^^ I applaud you, acting genius ^^

Eunjung added, “A position can make or break a person, but determination can make a person too. Sigh, it’s unfortunate. You have to know to take care of the people around you.”

In response to this, Hwayoung had tweeted, “Sometimes, even determination alone is not enough. At times like these, I feel upset but I trust that it’s a blessing in disguise from the heavens. God, you know everything right?”

In response to this, Hwayoung had tweeted, “Sometimes, even determination alone is not enough. At times like these, I feel upset but I trust that it’s a blessing in disguise from the heavens. God, you know everything right?”

Member Hyoyoung of 5dolls who also happens to be Hwayoung’s twin sister then wrote, “My better half is suffering. My heart hurts. No matter what anyone else says, (Hwayoung), you can get through this,” and Hwayoung responded to her saying, “You’re the best.”

this just came in at allkpop

On the morning of July 28th (KST), she wrote, “The support of my family and my fans is worth so much to me. Please watch over me.”

She also previously tweeted a photo of herself and twin sister Hyoyoung holding hands, writing, “Ryu! Thanks for being by my side. I love you”, which seems to be a response to the supportive messages Hyoyoung had written on her own Twitter.

Hyoyoung herself is attracting attention for some of her mysterious tweets like, “What does it matter if your face is pretty. It’s your heart that has to be pretty. Is a person who is unwell, not a person? I’m hurting too. I want to seriously cry. I should just practice instead..”

this going to be bad news i think...

it was really make us nervous...

some member insulting...??

i was really afraid it was jiyeon...

because hwayoung said preety...

and jiyeon was about same ages as her...

but about the tweet really confusing...

or just some netizen speculating...

omg i hope not jiyeon...TT-TT

my baby dino dant be like that...

or some other member...

lets pray for a good news... TT-TT

i hope thats all just some netizen speculation...

TT-TT

*) T-ara members make inside joke. Like they have times before. Just look how they add hearts and ^^ to it...

*) Netizens notice it, and take 2 days to manufacture some dirt on it.

*) AKPlike news site reports on netizen words as truth.

*) CCM as the PR disaster that it is, panics and doesn't even bother of dismissing as a joke. Instead creates a whole hacking story, trying to create plausible deniability.

____credit: mglsts at hallyu8[dot]com

idk what to think... all i can do at this point is hope that nothing bad will happen ;__; and idk about the tweets.... they didnt seem like bullying at all. it seemed more like playful banter at the worst. omg reading all these comments makes me even more worried.. with people talking about possibly disbanding soon and stuff like that T__T

To be honest, Things went worse when CCM tried to say that their accounts have been hacked.

The CCM intervention gave people speculation that they had problems, which some netizens fueled the incident even more.

Even some of us now (even me) feel bad about the incident. I commented last night that they're not the kind of people that would do it. Now I have doubts like other people too. And I really feel bad about not trusting them. :(

If we look it in a positive way,there could be a few possible announcements - that is:

1:T-ara will has a new leader to replace Soyeon since she is busy filming her drama

2:T-ara will has a sub-units

3.T-ara will delay their second comeback and they will do the comeback after Dani has officially join the group.

However,none of these sounds good news either though but if you're comparing these to disbanding,replacing,more addition,it does sounds pretty okay :mellow: Oh gosh,what on earth is happening now?

Call me narrow-minded but based on Hwayoung's latest tweet saying that "the support from my family and fans worth so much..."..She didn't mention her group members and this sounds even more suspicious.More like she knew the big announcement is going to involve herself...