Diadem Forums

[12.07.28] Core Contents Media's CEO to make a very big announcement regarding T-ara on the 30th

nathaniel

Guest HyominSpain

This was all a misinterpretation of what really happened...

How can someone think that they were fighting in Twitter like kids after all they've been through?

I'm a Korean who have read a bunch of news articles and comments on the news and lots of netizens are REALLY supporting Hwayoung. She has gotten a LOT more fans and more supports because of this incident, the bad thing is that they're all dissing the other members at the same time. They're saying like if KKS kicks Hwayoung out or replaces her with someone else, they'll get really pissed and that it means that they're admitting the "Bully" incident that's happening. There's also comments saying that T-ara needs to just break up now, that T-ara needs to learn more from other girl groups that don't have any scandals or issues, that they're not even called stars. Lot of the comments are dissing Jiyeon as well specifically because of her Park "Yeppeum" scandal with the webcam. Lots of netizens think that this incident really reinforces that webcam incident saying that she's a skank and whatnot. Also saying that she's the center of the bullying of Hwayoung. These are what the netizens are saying on the Korean search engines and its related articles. I'm sure the news coming up on the 30th won't be good, Hwayoung's unnie Hyoyoung also tweeted that "Who cares if someone is pretty, their heart needs to be pretty" Which also fueled the flame more. Hwayoung also recently tweeted a mysterious tweet saying "My family, and my fans are what keeps me standing, please watch me carefully". The tweet seems like it would mean something big is about to happen and that she would need the support to get her through it. This is what I can tell you guys right now so far.

i feel really sad for t-ara. thats all i can say at this point...

I'm a Korean who have read a bunch of news articles and comments on the news and lots of netizens are REALLY supporting Hwayoung. She has gotten a LOT more fans and more supports because of this incident, the bad thing is that they're all dissing the other members at the same time. They're saying like if KKS kicks Hwayoung out or replaces her with someone else, they'll get really pissed and that it means that they're admitting the "Bully" incident that's happening. There's also comments saying that T-ara needs to just break up now, that T-ara needs to learn more from other girl groups that don't have any scandals or issues, that they're not even called stars. Lot of the comments are dissing Jiyeon as well specifically because of her Park "Yeppeum" scandal with the webcam. Lots of netizens think that this incident really reinforces that webcam incident saying that she's a skank and whatnot. Also saying that she's the center of the bullying of Hwayoung. These are what the netizens are saying on the Korean search engines and its related articles. I'm sure the news coming up on the 30th won't be good, Hwayoung's unnie Hyoyoung also tweeted that "Who cares if someone is pretty, their heart needs to be pretty" Which also fueled the flame more. Hwayoung also recently tweeted a mysterious tweet saying "My family, and my fans are what keeps me standing, please watch me carefully". The tweet seems like it would mean something big is about to happen and that she would need the support to get her through it. This is what I can tell you guys right now so far.

Coming from a fellow Korean as well, I also stumbled upon the same thing as well after digging around and such. Considering Jiyeon is also the same AGE as Hwayoung, it couldn't get any worse. I honestly can't imagine Boram, Qri and the rest actually being given the majority of the blame from the public.

Judging from that CCM's profit distribution system is that the company receives the bulk of money made from group activities while individual activities go to the members themselves, we can't deny the strong possibility that some amount of hierarchy based on who earns more than the other is likely to be present with a level of disregard towards age. Super Junior and SNSD can testify.

For all fans out there, I'll keep this relatively short and simple - all of you need to buckle up for a really bumpy ride and prepare for the worst to happen. So far, 2012 has been a really bad year for them.

I always was convinced and very affirmed that something extremely nasty for T-ara (both as a group and down to the individual members) was going to happen at some point later in the year but never expected that it would happen so SOON, especially in the midst of promotions.

Stay strong, fellas. I got a feeling T-ara's going to lose a LOT of fans as a result of this - both international and Koreans. This is making the member additions issue seem like a walk in the park.

This is prolly a Hwa publicity stunt from KKS ... theres also that JiHwa sub-unit rumor too so it is to boost it ... Even though what KKS does works .. i dont like it ... it ruins the overall image of T-ara ... the tweets weren't even that serious either but it just exploded all of a sudden ...

GUYZ IM SCARED!!!! ㅠㅠ huhuhuhu iv'e been so stressed about this becuase I'm a Queen's and this whole issue seriously is breaking my heart.

when i first read their tweets before this whole thing i thought they were encouraging each other but then the news broke out, more tweets came in and now I'm not really sure what to believe OTL

so far on that one video i linked before there is almost no one that supports T-ara as a whole group anymore i swear.. they're all supporting just Hwayeon and calling the other members pretty hurtful names and saying there against bullyinh (even though there calling T-ara members B*tches)

im extremely worried at this point of what will the announcement will be and if its gunna be harmful to T-ara,,.. with this whole twitter mess and whatnot im just extremely scared of what KKS will say about T-ara and i just wanna hope that the announcment will just be like.. changing leaders...

*verge of tears because of all the hate Hyomin Eunjung and Jiyeon is getting*

Honestly I think the people saying the tweets are not insults are being very unrealistic. Hwayoung's reaciton, her sister's reaction and the multiple tweets they made about Hwayoung feeling hurt about them show that the tweets were insults. The fact that CCM then said the T-ara girls who tweeted that to Hwayoung had their twitter accounts hacked is CCM saying "Yes these are insults...but they weren't by the members since their accounts were hacked."

So that settles for me whether they were 'jokes' or 'insults'. They were insults. Whether you want to believe someone managed to hack 5 T-ara member accounts and posted all around the same time, that's up to you.

So in my opinion this all comes down to whether Hwayoung is at fault or the other T-ara members(excluding Qri who didn't tweet) are at fault. I think there's really only two possible reasons for those tweets to have happened.

Reason #1: Hwayoung is at fault and deserves what was said on twitter. Hwayoung really is lazy and doesn't work hard. She joined a top idol group after they worked hard to get to this point and she has just kind of coasted and not worked as hard as the other members feel she could. She immediately put herself out there like she was an original member of T-ara even though she was new. Eunjung took painkillers with a screwed up ankle just to be able to perform on regular Korean music shows for Lovey Dovey and Hwayoung would not do something similar for a lesser injury in order to perform on a very important Japanese concert. The members finally hit their max frustration levels and attacked her on twitter for that reason.

Reason #2: Hwayoung isn't at fault and has been bullied by the other members. T-ara did not want a new member and has never accepted Hwayoung. She has been ostracized and bullied since joining the group and feels more comfortable with other trainees or members in other groups because T-ara hasn't made her feel welcome. T-ara already had a 3:3 split (Hyomin/Jiyeon/Eunjung and Soyeon/Qri/Boram) and so she was never able to fit into either group. Hwayoung got hurt and couldn't perform and the members saw it as a chance to once again attack her and make her look bad and maybe even get her kicked out of the group by making her look unprofesional.

Personally I think it is more #2 than #1. I think the members didn't like Hwayoung being added to the group and I think they resented Kim Kwang Soo for adding her (and now more members to T-ara and calling the original members 'lazy'). I think this twitter attack against Hwa Young was more of an attack against Kim Kwang Soo sort of like "See? You called us lazy and told us we didn't work hard enough and you keep adding members because of it. Well one of these members didn't even perform at our Japanese concert because she's 'hurt' while we have had members take painkillers to perform hurt."

I'm not Korean and not read Korean statement about the matter. And I know people start bashing Jiyeon, Eunjung & Hyomin about the twitter......Before you all start saying that i'm bias for the big 3 just read it first. This isn’t a biased opinion at all. As much as I may like T-ara but I’m not a die hard fan of them. i've just starting as Jiyeon, eunjung & hyomin fan and I have nothing against Hwayoung. This is what I personally think on the matter. The CEO should had left T-ara as just the 6 of them. If he really wanted more girls in a group, he should had created another girl group instead of bringing in additional members. Let them make their own name for themselves. Plus, it seems like Hwayoung is playing victim role right now and seeking support for something the fans aren’t even sure what’s going on. Instead of being on twitter, she should just wait until their CEO makes a statement. Wait until everything cools off and hope for the better. Then why is this happened? We should think about it..... hwa posting all those tweets when they’re already in a somewhat controversy right now? If she really think about T-ara she Shouldn’t post anything on those social media and the rest of the members just lay low for awhile? Or maybe Hwayoung misunderstood and thought it was for her... and I don't personally think that it was addressed to Hwayoung. That’s just make more war between their fans since the fans don’t really have a clue what’s going on, and what does 3 member really meant when they were writing those tweets. Also, those who are bashing Eunjung,Hyomin and Jiyeon right now, do you even know the whole story about the tweets and What they meant and who they were for? We are only assuming things right now because of Hwayoung’s injury. So we bash them now, but what if we were wrong? I surely hope that we don’t try to be hypocrite and say that we knew that they wouldn’t say something like that after all the bashing we were doing. Hwayoungahhhhhh you should clear & explain the whole thing, so the fans can calm down and for them to decide what side to take regarding this matter. I'm sure Eunjung, Jiyeon and Hyomin cry about this matter.....Jiyeon as always got bashing............and got hard time since debut as her fan i'm always.........Hwaiting....May god bless...just wait until the CEO makes whatever statement he has to make regarding this twitter controversy. :(

so far on that one video i linked before there is almost no one that supports T-ara as a whole group anymore i swear.. they're all supporting just Hwayeon and calling the other members pretty hurtful names and saying there against bullyinh (even though there calling T-ara members B*tches)

im extremely worried at this point of what will the announcement will be and if its gunna be harmful to T-ara,,.. with this whole twitter mess and whatnot im just extremely scared of what KKS will say about T-ara and i just wanna hope that the announcment will just be like.. changing leaders...

*verge of tears because of all the hate Hyomin Eunjung and Jiyeon is getting*

All things considered, I think it's understandable for the public to lash out so harshly. T-ara had been rising at the pace of a rocket in popularity, only to see such a big mess like this (coupled with CCM's idiocy and the member additions issue) just swat them down hard.

The only natural response is that a lot of people would throw quite a fit - whether it be fans or the average Joe.

Boram stopped following Hwayoung on twitter.

I'm worried. This situation is starting to scare me... :unsure:

OMG,really?????

Then,although it's unofficial,it is true that those tweets were indirectly towards Hwayoung.I always know Jiyeon isn't that close with Hwayoung because one of the reasons is that only this year she had been following Hwayoung although the latter was added in late 2010.I mean,what take her so long?Something fishy is going on between them.

EDIT:Holy crap!Even Soyeon deleted her previous tweet regarding this matter "Differences of Determination + Manner + Caring ♥ Let's us hwaiting today" Perhaps she didn't want to "play" this game anymore and decided to keep silent since she's the most matured and the leader,after all.I'm sure this is one of the most hottest topic in Korea right now.

Gosh,guys can you imagine,even if Hwayoung will not be kick out from the group,the atmosphere is going to be extremely awkward :wacko:

Honestly I think the people saying the tweets are not insults are being very unrealistic. Hwayoung's reaciton, her sister's reaction and the multiple tweets they made about Hwayoung feeling hurt about them show that the tweets were insults. The fact that CCM then said the T-ara girls who tweeted that to Hwayoung had their twitter accounts hacked is CCM saying "Yes these are insults...but they weren't by the members since their accounts were hacked."

So that settles for me whether they were 'jokes' or 'insults'. They were insults. Whether you want to believe someone managed to hack 5 T-ara member accounts and posted all around the same time, that's up to you.

So in my opinion this all comes down to whether Hwayoung is at fault or the other T-ara members(excluding Qri who didn't tweet) are at fault. I think there's really only two possible reasons for those tweets to have happened.

Reason #1: Hwayoung is at fault and deserves what was said on twitter. Hwayoung really is lazy and doesn't work hard. She joined a top idol group after they worked hard to get to this point and she has just kind of coasted and not worked as hard as the other members feel she could. She immediately put herself out there like she was an original member of T-ara even though she was new. Eunjung took painkillers with a screwed up ankle just to be able to perform on regular Korean music shows for Lovey Dovey and Hwayoung would not do something similar for a lesser injury in order to perform on a very important Japanese concert. The members finally hit their max frustration levels and attacked her on twitter for that reason.

Reason #2: Hwayoung isn't at fault and has been bullied by the other members. T-ara did not want a new member and has never accepted Hwayoung. She has been ostracized and bullied since joining the group and feels more comfortable with other trainees or members in other groups because T-ara hasn't made her feel welcome. T-ara already had a 3:3 split (Hyomin/Jiyeon/Eunjung and Soyeon/Qri/Boram) and so she was never able to fit into either group. Hwayoung got hurt and couldn't perform and the members saw it as a chance to once again attack her and make her look bad and maybe even get her kicked out of the group by making her look unprofesional.

Personally I think it is more #2 than #1. I think the members didn't like Hwayoung being added to the group and I think they resented Kim Kwang Soo for adding her (and now more members to T-ara and calling the original members 'lazy'). I think this twitter attack against Hwa Young was more of an attack against Kim Kwang Soo sort of like "See? You called us lazy and told us we didn't work hard enough and you keep adding members because of it. Well one of these members didn't even perform at our Japanese concert because she's 'hurt' while we have had members take painkillers to perform hurt."

Couldn't have said it better myself. I think you deserve a gold medal for this analysis.

Regarding your 3:3 split, I think you should also consider the income distribution amongst the members as a factor as well. Hyomin, Eunjung and Jiyeon obviously earn a heapload from their individual activities in comparison to Soyeon, Boram and Qri - who probably don't even get half as much as the other three.

I read from Seoulbeats that CCM's profit distribution system is similar to that of SM's - the company gets the vast percentage of profit from group activites while members keep what they get from individual activities. That is BOUND to create quite a level of awkwardness, conflict, tension, jealousy and the like along the way behind-the-scenes. Suju and SNSD had gone through similar experiences, if not worse (apparently in Suju's case, even the dinner table was thrown upside down on one occasion).

Reason 2 also has a lot of cultural factors as well. I mean, it happens everywhere in Korea. I've witnesses it occur in schools and needless to say, it's a pretty ugly sight and experience. I won't even bother getting started on how much worse it is in the ROK military.

On the side note - I find it also terribly unfortunate that the incident occurred right at the day the London Olympics have just taken place. That is some seriously nasty timing. K-netizens were probably going all "WOOHOOOOO GO KOREA!!!!" only to stumble upon something like this on the same day.

The more news I read, the badder it gets. Whyyyy ??????

Why can't they just have a normal fight and move on? I've been in a depressed mode all day and considering unsubscribing anything related to T-ara so I won't see all the bad news.

For the first time in my life, I wish KKS would save the day on that announcement and using his experience to sort out this mess.

I had a hunch that some of them are not getting along well, but I expect that to be less after a year of working together.

No matter whose fault was it ... I love and will support all of them. Just don't give us the bad news we don't want to hear please.

omfg i cant watch/interact with anything that involves T-ara anywhere or else this topic is brought up and unlike how its being discussed here, theres just all this hate towards EunJiMin ;_; This website us the only place i can go to for T-ara related things now without seeing all the hate and being at the verge of tears because of how many fans T-ara probably lost because of this incident...

omfg i cant watch/interact with anything that involves T-ara anywhere or else this topic is brought up and unlike how its being discussed here, theres just all this hate towards EunJiMin ;_; This website us the only place i can go to for T-ara related things now without seeing all the hate and being at the verge of tears because of how many fans T-ara probably lost because of this incident...

The hate that EunJiMin and Soyeon are getting is so terrible. I can't believe that people are saying such terrible things about them when nothing has been confirmed; everything is just pure speculation. I specially feel bad for Jiyeon. She is getting torn apart on Korean sites like Naver and Instiz. The comments about her are disgusting. Most comments are hating on T-ARA members and supporting Hwayoung. I really want this announcement to come soon. This is getting out of control.

I'm so upset that this is how T-ARA have to spend their 3rd anniversary day. Poor Hyomin, Jiyeon, Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram, and Qri. You 6 worked so hard to make it this far and now some people are completely ruining all of your hard earned success. My heart is breaking for them. :(

And I know that after the two members were introduced, this will affect the former members. I don't know but I have a strong feeling that KKS will do something against the 6-ara. Probably, this is a "way" for him to change T-ara once again. Why does it have to be this way?!

A really bad way to wake up today... I was about to begin to watch the fourth subbed episod of T-ara star life theater, but now i can't watch nothing related to t-ara.

It's the first time I didn't open any T-ara songs in more than a year. I just can't ...

I work everyday and for me, listening or watching is something I enjoy so much after working.

Today was so depressing that I feel like I should have stay away from the internet.

I've just realized how much I love them and this is just too much for me right now.

Anyone of them leaving would be heart-breaking for me. :(