Diadem Forums

[12.07.28] Core Contents Media's CEO to make a very big announcement regarding T-ara on the 30th

nathaniel

News has been progressively worse and worse ever since the first article about their tweets. its so hard to stomach as a fan putting alot into supporting the group (buying albums, contributing for projects). Come monday, it would be heartbreaking to find out that all the negative speculation this weekend was true.

I cant even listen to any t-ara right now because it reminds me of this. Waiting this out :(

The hate that EunJiMin and Soyeon are getting is so terrible. I can't believe that people are saying such terrible things about them when nothing has been confirmed; everything is just pure speculation. I specially feel bad for Jiyeon. She is getting torn apart on Korean sites like Naver and Instiz. The comments about her are disgusting. Most comments are hating on T-ARA members and supporting Hwayoung. I really want this announcement to come soon. This is getting out of control.

I'm so upset that this is how T-ARA have to spend their 3rd anniversary day. Poor Hyomin, Jiyeon, Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram, and Qri. You 6 worked so hard to make it this far and now some people are completely ruining all of your hard earned success. My heart is breaking for them. :(

To make things more upset for 6-ara, their 3rd anniversary day is the day the Londom Olympics started. It's not hard to imagine K-netizens being all excited for their country to do well in the Olympics, only to stumble upon something like this at the exact same day, merely hours after the opening ceremony. I'd point out it's most obvious why Jiyeon would get the most flame out of all the other members since she's a 93'er like Hwayoung, the most popular and also probably the most infamous at the same time in the public's eye.

Bullying is seen as a major social issue in Korea and with all those previous cases broken out by the media where students only at the age of middle school committing suicide as a result of it, a case revolving around a popular girl group is only going to bring more anger and hate from the public.

Honestly, this one sounds like the biggest scandal for T-ara to date - and one that both T-ara and fans should prepare for the worst in particular.

I feel so, so, so depressed today. I´m afraid they disband them (but i think CCM has so much money into this, and they wont do it), so i think they are going to kick out someone or someone is going to leave the group, I´m very concerned about Eunjung´s reputation, because she is my bias, and i know she is marvelous, i don´t mind what other people think but this is a big moment for her i don´t want anything to ruin her carreer, and i want to have T-ara singing and dancing as always.

one more thing if the tweets were indeed about Hwayoung. A few mesages can be named bulling? for me it would be a discussion, disagreement, but not bullining.

THIS IS NOT FAIR TO MY T-ARA.

And whatever that happed, Hwayoung tweets are not helping, and i´m really mad about her.

I also have a bad feeling. CCM already dissapointed me one time. So I think there will be bad news.

I don't think it is because of the twitter incidence. I'm pretty sure that the girls love eachother like sisters. I can't imagine that the girls are so rude. Hwayoung knows it. But I can't denied that I'm very worried about Hwayoung's tweet. I'm very curious what she is referring to. I'm very worried at the moment. What happens to my beloved girl group T-ara since this year.

I really don't see any point of bullying... in my opinion they were just discussing generally & it's misunderstanding!

esp while Hyomin wrote Fighting at the end of her statement of course she didn't BULLY Hwayoung !!!

they won't get angry to her because of injury of course.... they are professional, not kids to fight esp in tweeter where all people are able to see!

they are like family & family members won't bully each other esp in public! no matter what I really believe in T-ARA, we all know them they won't do such things. to the people who called the other members b*tch, i'll tell i'm really sorry for you, you're just reading such things from internet, no one knows what really has happened! only GOD knows... shame on such persons for worsing the situation!

omo, I'm stressed because of KKS announcement... he always make me sick! I hope everything become clear soon.

T-ARA FIGHTING <3 <3 <3

I really don't see any point of bullying... in my opinion they were just discussing generally & it's misunderstanding!

esp while Hyomin wrote Fighting at the end of her statement of course she didn't BULLY Hwayoung !!!

they won't get angry to her because of injury of course.... they are professional, not kids to fight esp in tweeter where all people are able to see!

they are like family & family members won't bully each other esp in public! no matter what I really believe in T-ARA, we all know them they won't do such things. to the people who called the other members b*tch, i'll tell i'm really sorry for you, you're just reading such things from internet, no one knows what really has happened! only GOD knows... shame on such persons for worsing the situation!

What about boram applauding hwayoungs acting skills on twitter right before she stopped following her?

What about boram "clapping" hwayoungs acting skills, before she stopped following HwaYoung's twitter account?

Seems serious enough to me

Bullyng just because ONCE there are messages "maybe" realted to hwayoung? for me is a dicussioin, disagreement, but not bullyng, is not like the other members broke her leg. COME ON, and i don´t like her looking for simpathy and pitty when everithing is like this, maybe because for her is just one year of work but for the others is 3 years of overwork.

i dont really stay up to date with t-ara as much as i used to.

i wasnt even aware hwayoung was hurt, but i guess thats why i wasnt seeing her in any pictures of their recent japan performances. makes sense now. when i first heard their was an anouncement being made (from their facebook page) i had no idea that this was the reason behind it. i was hoping it would be some kind of anouncement on future tour dates. (possibly america! keeping my fingers crossed for the future!)

im still not sure whats going on. iread the story and the tweets, but i dont know korean and have to keep in mind when translated may not come off with the same tone and context as english. so it could be mistaken as harsh. or maybe it is harsh. i dont know, so i cant say for sure.

but what i do know is :

Hwayoung has come a long way after joining t-ara late. since her debut with the group she has changed the most out of any member. not only looks of course, but as far as stage presence, her rapping potential, (potential as a performer in general voice, dance) and her attitude in front of a camera is much more lively and fan friendly.

if it's one thing i have seen from hwayoung its that she has been one of thee most hard working and dedicated members of t-ara. and not only t-ara but in all of the k-pop scene. so much that hwayoung has become my favorite member.

i know there is alot that goes on that we dont see as fans. and i know there are times when even the best of friends have disagreements. so if these remarks are meant to be hurtful and to question hwayoungs dedication it comes off shocking to me, who as a fan has seen nothing but the opposite from her.

thats all i can really say. ill just remain in good faith and hope its all just a misunderstanding.

keep your head up hwayoung your fans will support you no matter what! same for the rest of t-ara!

we're always with you.

because of t-ara member tweet this issue become big.....it's really toward hwayoung or what ?? we still don't know...because of this matter people keep bashing eunjimin but what about if actually hwayoung who have a problem who knows right ?? it's not mean i hate hwayoung because i love t-ara but people to evil to judge something without evidence plus they not personally know t-ara...what hwayoung tweet today just make it worse..she should wait until july 30th.....

What about boram applauding hwayoungs acting skills on twitter right before she stopped following her?

because of this I wrote that we just know one side of this and we are unaware of the other side!!! I just see them as discussion between friends

I my self didn't like Hwayoung's recent tweet! it seems she wants to gain attention during this mess instead of adjusting things.... it's just ruining their friendship! it's not good! I hope this problem get solved & see all of them together laughing!

In my opinion, this incident should be foreseen when CCM added new members to T-ara (either Hwayoung, Areum nor Danne)

Idols are also human being, they have weaknesses like all of us. For us as ordinary person, we do argue with our best friend and boycott someone among the group of friend. T-ara stay together most of the time, problem and disagreement might arise from time to time. Just to say that, disagreement or argument not as bad as you think, it might be a way to speak your heart out to others.

CCM, if you want to get the bad incident solved, you shouldn't blame anyone or the twitter account (you think account being hacked is a good reason?). Let the girls solve the problem by themselves, I think they are mature enough in solving their own problem.

I feel so, so, so depressed today. I´m afraid they disband them (but i think CCM has so much money into this, and they wont do it),

And whatever that happed, Hwayoung tweets are not helping, and i´m really mad about her.

Although all these is slowly becoming out of control,I highly doubt CCM gonna disband T-ara - mainly because T-ara is their biggest money maker in the company and losing T-ara is sort of like losing more than half of the money he has now.The worst thing that could has happen is that at least one of them is going to be kick out from the group.

Ya know,Soyeon is my favourite member but if it's really true that those tweets were referring to Hwayoung,I'm very disappointed with her.As the member who is the most matured and of course,as T-ara's leader,she should has stay away from involving herself into this "game".She should also has think what is the best for their group.Not only her,but this also applies to all of them - if the rumor if bullying thing is true. (Oh,it seems that Soyeon has deleted her tweet about the determination thing)

However,I do agree with your post regarding Hwayoung's recent tweet.I'm 100% sure all of them knew we are talking about them by know and rather than adding fuel to fire,she should has stay low and let CCM handles this - or better,T-ara themselves should step forward and clear this messy thing immediately.

I was just checking hwayoung's twitter to see if she had any twitpics with other members ( i remember seeing a couple with QRI). Problem is, alot of them seem to be deleted.

Seriously???First Boram stop following her and now this??I don't know about you guys but something about Eunjung's tweet sounds fishy to me "being truely honest is above everything, I really feel appreciative toward my people. don't be a babo"..Does this mean Hwayoung...fake her injury?

If you read the tweets translated by oniontaker the t-ara members tweet wasn't an issue or joke they were just talking. Only after you read Hwayoung tweet does the previous tweet's become an issue, regardless of if they were tweeting about her or not I think Hwayoung should've just kept silent and nothing would've happened.

I'm not blaming Hwayoung but if your a public figure you should think before you post stuff because different people will read your words and think of a different meaning to the one you wrote.

If you read the tweets translated by oniontaker the t-ara members tweet wasn't an issue or joke they were just talking. Only after you read Hwayoung tweet does the previous tweet's become an issue, regardless of if they were tweeting about her or not I think Hwayoung should've just kept silent and nothing would've happened.

I'm not blaming Hwayoung but if your a public figure you should think before you post stuff because different people will read your words and think of a different meaning to the one you wrote.

If we only read all of T-ara's members tweets,it does seems like nothing serious and they were just talking to each other like always.However,what does make me worry it that:

1:Hyoyoung tweeted something about what's the use of having a pretty face when you're not on the inside?It's obvious she's describing someone from T-ara.I'm sure she won't say that to KKS.

2:Tarae,Hyoyoung's rap coach (and Hwayoung's too,if I'm not mistaken) said something like "They are big headed now.They forgot that they used to be a nobody..."

3:Hyoyoung also tweet about people should treat a person fairly and and s(he) is sick,treat them as a person.

4:Boram stop following her on Twitter and like crabmeatrangoon said,a few of Hwayoung's pictures on their twitter had been deleted.

5:Soyeon deleted her tweet about the whole determination thing.She must has realised that thing got worse and as a leader she should step aside.

And yes,rather than tweeting a new post,Hwayoung should has stay low.Now thing got worse and worse.

If you put two and two together,it does seems like the 6-ara and Hwayoung have something going on between them- and it's serious.

i can't sleep last night when i know about the twitter issue (idk why maybe because i love T-ara soooo much). though i know their tweets does not actually referring to hwayoung but i'm afraid if because of this issue something bad will happen to T-ara..T_T

Although all these is slowly becoming out of control,I highly doubt CCM gonna disband T-ara - mainly because T-ara is their biggest money maker in the company and losing T-ara is sort of like losing more than half of the money he has now.The worst thing that could has happen is that at least one of them is going to be kick out from the group.

Ya know,Soyeon is my favourite member but if it's really true that those tweets were referring to Hwayoung,I'm very disappointed with her.As the member who is the most matured and of course,as T-ara's leader,she should has stay away from involving herself into this "game".She should also has think what is the best for their group.Not only her,but this also applies to all of them - if the rumor if bullying thing is true. (Oh,it seems that Soyeon has deleted her tweet about the determination thing)

However,I do agree with your post regarding Hwayoung's recent tweet.I'm 100% sure all of them knew we are talking about them by know and rather than adding fuel to fire,she should has stay low and let CCM handles this - or better,T-ara themselves should step forward and clear this messy thing immediately.

Seriously???First Boram stop following her and now this??I don't know about you guys but something about Eunjung's tweet sounds fishy to me "being truely honest is above everything, I really feel appreciative toward my people. don't be a babo"..Does this mean Hwayoung...fake her injury?

I really trust T-ara members, why would they be so stupid to tweet something like this if there isn´t a really frustrating reason? so frustrating that they commit in group a big mistake like this?Why so many of them agree and have the same opinion?

why so much show and looking for pitty from Hwayoung?

i don´t know, but if she faked her injury, i think the announce of CCM is going to be about Hwayoung.