Diadem Forums

[12.07.28] Core Contents Media's CEO to make a very big announcement regarding T-ara on the 30th

nathaniel

After taking a rest from following T-Ara because I was fed up with the stress, the trolling, the drama, and the crazy I come back to find this.

Yay.

This is not even funny anymore.

I am hoping this announcement is about KKS using his magical troll powers to tell them to get their act together and stop acting like a bunch of prima donnas. That little debacle was beyond acceptable.

I think they are mature enough in solving their own problem.

I am sorry to say this, and I mean no offense to you, but the theory on their maturity flew right out the window the moment they decided to take their problems to twitter.

Ya know,Soyeon is my favourite member but if it's really true that those tweets were referring to Hwayoung,I'm very disappointed with her.As the member who is the most matured and of course,as T-ara's leader,she should has stay away from involving herself into this "game".She should also has think what is the best for their group.Not only her,but this also applies to all of them - if the rumor if bullying thing is true. (Oh,it seems that Soyeon has deleted her tweet about the determination thing)

However,I do agree with your post regarding Hwayoung's recent tweet.I'm 100% sure all of them knew we are talking about them by know and rather than adding fuel to fire,she should has stay low and let CCM handles this - or better,T-ara themselves should step forward and clear this messy thing immediately.

Seriously???First Boram stop following her and now this??I don't know about you guys but something about Eunjung's tweet sounds fishy to me "being truely honest is above everything, I really feel appreciative toward my people. don't be a babo"..Does this mean Hwayoung...fake her injury?

Call me crazy or being a defensive and delusional fanboy of Soyeon and Boram (yes, these two are my most favored members), but I think I can understand Soyeon's position along with Boram's.

She's obviously not as popular as the Big 3 (you may know who I'm referring to) and definitely doesn't have a comparable income to either of them - hence her position as leader is likely to be undermined at times, regardless of her age and personality. I won't even bother explaining about Boram - she doesn't even give away an intimidating or decisive aura. Qri seems to be the only one who's safe - or simply just doesn't give a damn about what's going on.

Such hierarchy based heavily on personal income and popularity is hinted to exist within Kpop groups and SuJu and SNSD can testify to that just fine. Assuming this case heavily applies to T-ara (CCM's profit distribution system is very similar to SM's), then I think we can say that Boram and Soyeon were more likely to be pressured rather than be active participants on their own will.

Hyomin, Jiyeon and Eunjung aren't getting the most negative flame from both I-fans and K-fans for nothing, no matter how crazy netizens can get.

I agree that this all started when Hwayoung tweeted something, then her sister tweeted, then her rap couch tweeted and she still hasn't stop tweeting even though news of the members bashing her are already out. Her tweets, for me, is more like accumulating fans by tweeting pitiful statements.

At first read. I would say that EJ and HYM tweets are not insulting tweets and if it were for Hwayoung (which i doubt it is, because I don't think the girls will risk their image just to bash her), I think it was said nicely, but I've got to say that Jiyeon saying "I applaud you, acting genius." was a bit harsh if it were really true that the tweets were for Hwayoung

After knowing that Boram unfollowed Hwayoung, and Hwayoung deleting pictures of her with members, thats when things get serious. I really don't know what's happening inside the group but i do think there is already a problem inside the group, remember that in the 5 girl's tweets they seem to agree with each other, meaning they all feel the same way, so maybe Hwayoung really does or did something that made the other 5 members feel that way about her.

After taking a rest from following T-Ara because I was fed up with the stress, the trolling, the drama, and the crazy I come back to find this.

Yay.

This is not even funny anymore.

I am hoping this announcement is about KKS using his magical troll powers to tell them to get their act together and stop acting like a bunch of prima donnas. That little debacle was beyond acceptable.

I am sorry to say this, and I mean no offense to you, but the theory on their maturity flew right out the window the moment they decided to take their problems to twitter.

What I mean was the girls should be mature enough to solve their problem (over the twitter incident). The problem was created by them, they should solve it by themselves, not any third parties.

What I mean was the girls should be mature enough to solve their problem (over the twitter incident). The problem was created by them, they should solve it by themselves, not any third parties.

I see. We are pretty much on the same frequency on that topic, then.

I am sorry for not having understood it correctly at first.

what a poor hwa, I hope you will never disband from T-ARA because this issue.

you also must have a ton of antis from Queen's because they defend their bias.

I always support you and other T-ARA member.

T-ARA please became stronger!!!

This is far from over... I read another article about Hyomin tweeting "There's a reason for everything".

First thing I read after waking up... Too much drama for me. I'm gonna go back to sleep and hopefully this is just a bad dream :)

I also read that Boram never followed hwayoung to begin with... Omg we need to stop making assumption and wait for the announcement that is slowly killin us >.< but then the announcement from KKS will not necessary unveil the truth on what is happening now...

From What I read the situation on allkpop....

I don't why...

But I am disappointed of their tweet....

I don't why they posted it on twitter...

I know how Hwayoung feels...

It's seems like Ur Own friends who use to live together in past 2 years can't see the real condition of ur own self...

It's worse when they posted it in Twitter...

and one more thing....

"Why does it happen near at their 3rd year anniversary?? Why? Why??"

i'm not really know about the news..

was it about hwayoung injuries and didn't perform in the Japan?

and the others think that hwayoung doesn't have enough determination?

idk why, when KKS make a big announcement/meeting it seem he would be angry ~_~

i hope they will solve the problem

I also read that Boram never followed hwayoung to begin with... Omg we need to stop making assumption and wait for the announcement that is slowly killin us >.< but then the announcement from KKS will not necessary unveil the truth on what is happening now...

You're right, Boram never did follow Hwayoung to begin with. Most people just automatically assumed that she followed her because they were members of the same group, lol.

Honestly, this situation has become nothing short of frustrating to watch unfold. The ambiguity of it all is what's driving me crazy.

To begin with, I don't know what to make of the five who originally started the Twit convo in the first place. When it was just the five of them it seemed like a relatively innocent conversation, nothing horrible or out of the ordinary...they just sounded like they were trying to give someone a pep talk. Then Hwayoung and Hyoyoung chimed in, then Hwayoung's rap teacher, and that's where it all went to hell in a handbasket. If the five of them were guilty of bullying (and reading their messages I still have a hard time seeing it) they need to face the music and stop acting like children. I understand they're all tired and on edge, but now is NOT the time to be sniping at each other, regardless of the circumstances.

And this might get me flamed but I don't care, Hwayoung should've known better than to stir the pot by continuing to tweet those additional messages in a bid to gain public sympathy. She's only made this one hundred times worse than it already is, so I hold her just as accountable as I do the members who allegedly bullied her. They're all acting ridiculously immature, which is sad considering the majority of them are in their twenties and should be acting like adults. At any rate, ALL of them are old enough to know better.

If they have problems or issues, that's fine. They obviously need some help sorting everything out. But to go about handling their issues like this is downright stupid, I'm quite disappointed in everyone who took part. Good on Areum and Qri for being adults and staying out of what is obviously a VERY messy situation.

You're right, Boram never did follow Hwayoung to begin with. Most people just automatically assumed that she followed her because they were members of the same group, lol.

Honestly, this situation has become nothing short of frustrating to watch unfold. The ambiguity of it all is what's driving me crazy.

To begin with, I don't know what to make of the five who originally started the Twit convo in the first place. When it was just the five of them it seemed like a relatively innocent conversation, nothing horrible or out of the ordinary...they just sounded like they were trying to give someone a pep talk. Then Hwayoung and Hyoyoung chimed in, then Hwayoung's rap teacher, and that's where it all went to hell in a handbasket. If the five of them were guilty of bullying (and reading their messages I still have a hard time seeing it) they need to face the music and stop acting like children. I understand they're all tired and on edge, but now is NOT the time to be sniping at each other, regardless of the circumstances.

And this might get me flamed but I don't care, Hwayoung should've known better than to stir the pot by continuing to tweet those additional messages in a bid to gain public sympathy. She's only made this one hundred times worse than it already is, so I hold her just as accountable as I do the members who allegedly bullied her. They're all acting ridiculously immature, which is sad considering the majority of them are in their twenties and should be acting like adults. At any rate, ALL of them are old enough to know better.

If they have problems or issues, that's fine. They obviously need some help sorting everything out. But to go about handling their issues like this is downright stupid, I'm quite disappointed in everyone who took part. Good on Areum and Qri for being adults and staying out of what is obviously a VERY messy situation.

Well Qri has nothing to say even when things go well and Areum is not T-ara enough to even have a point here.

Well Qri has nothing to say even when things go well and Areum is not T-ara enough to eve have a point here.

Does it matter? The fact is that they stayed quiet. I'm sure Qri has something of an opinion about the situation (because I highly doubt this all started on Twitter), but the fact that she decided to keep it to herself and not air it out on a public forum, even if she normally doesn't have an opinion on anything, is still better than the alternative, which is that she could've joined in.