Diadem Forums

[12.07.28] Core Contents Media's CEO to make a very big announcement regarding T-ara on the 30th

nathaniel

To be honest, I'm a person who aren't looking forward to that announcement. It can't be a good news.

I got very worried about the tweeting incident since last night.

I feel the same way as well .. Never felt this kind of weird omen kind-of feeling since collecting exam results ><

Reason #2: Hwayoung isn't at fault and has been bullied by the other members. T-ara did not want a new member and has never accepted Hwayoung. She has been ostracized and bullied since joining the group and feels more comfortable with other trainees or members in other groups because T-ara hasn't made her feel welcome. T-ara already had a 3:3 split (Hyomin/Jiyeon/Eunjung and Soyeon/Qri/Boram) and so she was never able to fit into either group. Hwayoung got hurt and couldn't perform and the members saw it as a chance to once again attack her and make her look bad and maybe even get her kicked out of the group by making her look unprofesional. Personally I think it is more #2 than #1. I think the members didn't like Hwayoung being added to the group and I think they resented Kim Kwang Soo for adding her (and now more members to T-ara and calling the original members 'lazy'). I think this twitter attack against Hwa Young was more of an attack against Kim Kwang Soo sort of like "See? You called us lazy and told us we didn't work hard enough and you keep adding members because of it. Well one of these members didn't even perform at our Japanese concert because she's 'hurt' while we have had members take painkillers to perform hurt."

I agree with your reasoning #2 i think the rest of them still can't get along as i remembered from the recent Star Life Theater, where there is a scene when they went to practice together and Hwa Young told the cameraman about their busy schedule/practices and she said right unnie? and Soyeon just replied "Uh" which i think she didn't expect Hwa Young to call her name or she doesn't want to talk to her. This is my OWN assumption and i don't have the intention to make Soyeon looks bad, so don't bash me please!!! She might be too tired to reply or any other reason but from what i know usually idols always try to reply with emotions, excited, trying to show close bond even though they are not in reality.

OR

As someone stated that Eunjung took painkillers to perform and Jiyeon spraining her legs but still performing, maybe they expect Hwayoung to do the same and so when she did not, they SACASTICALLY tweets their thoughts so i think its either Hwayoung is exagerating her injury or the other members do not want to understand her injury as theycould argue that they went through the same thing before, but then again every person tolerance level of pain might be different just like how a person can be instantly drunk just by sipping a little bit of alcohol and another person might not, maybe it is really painful for Hwayoung!! :(

I am a fan of jiyeon but i feel like defending Hwayoung on this one as i PERSONALLY believe that they are ganging on her, i mean for the other members to be tweeting the same thing on one person means there is a problem between them or maybe a fight broke out without the manager or agency knowing as such discontent was building up and being released on tweets.

I am hoping that all my reasoning is false through, but i just find Hwayoung pitiful, as she suffered so many problems, she was thrown into popular group as new member, getting bashed by fans who can't accept them, wardrobe malfunction and now this!!! Stay strong Hwayoung ah!!! and of course not forgetting the root of all problems, Mr KKS you are really in dip xxxx now!! t-_-t

Eh, guys...

All of them talk about ''determination''

Hyomin: ''Let us all have more determination'' - Who must let them? A leader.

Jiyeon: ''The differences in levels of determination ^^, Always be humble ^^ and sensible ^^ I applaud you, acting genius ^^” - A leader has to be humble.

Eunjung: A position can make or break a person, but determination can make a person too. Sigh, it’s unfortunate. You have to know to take care of the people around you.” - Position: Leader. / You HAVE TO know how to take care of the people around you.

Hwayoung: “Sometimes, even determination alone is not enough. At times like these, I feel upset but I trust that it’s a blessing in disguise from the heavens. God, you know everything right?

2 things come to my mind.

1.-Maybe Hwayoung's time to be the leader has come.

2.-Maybe they're not talking about Hwayoung... maybe they're talking about someone with more power there. Maybe they didn't want Hwayoung to perform in her state and they're acting sarcastic with the one who let her perform like that.

Whatever, Hwayoung tweeted something about fans and her family. T-ara is like a family.

I've just read the whole tweets and I think that netizens are overreacting. It looks like they are talking about the concert. Well, except Eunjung XD. Jiyeon and Hyomin talked about having more determination for their next concert.

If T-ara had stayed a 6 members group, none of this would have ever happened and the bond between the members (without this competition thing) would have never ceased to increase.

Who's the one responsible of the crazy schedule, the concepts, the lines distribution, the new members addition, in short, responsible of everything ? Not Hyomin, not Jiyeon, not Eunjung etc. but KKS.

I love all of them! Though, I can't help it but to notice that Hwayoung was the one that was always left out and felt foreign to 6-ara. Just watch any variety shows or anything with the whole group in it. 6-ara did make an effort to accept Hwayoung but somehow she's not family to the rest of them. I can't blame it on 6-ara or Hwayoung because obviously if they had the choice, 6-ara will want to remain as 6 while Hwayoung was just following her boss' order to join them which was beyond her control.

we don't know the truth so why we must think hard about it....i love 7-ara but this thing make me want to hate hwayoung...hyomin got bashing everywhere....who knows maybe right now hwayoung feel happy coz fans are on her side...if i said this hwayoung fans will angry right?..and that what we feel when our bias got bashing...please don't bash me..i'm so tired reading those comment from immature people...think logically if thing happen like this 'hwayoung tweet about t-ara member ' such hypocrite people will said 'fake hwayoung...poor t-ara member'...come on who are u to judge other people

If T-ara had stayed a 6 members group, none of this would have ever happened and the bond between the members (without this competition thing) would have never ceased to increase.

Who's the one responsible of the crazy schedule, the concepts, the lines distribution, the new members addition, in short, responsible of everything ? Not Hyomin, not Jiyeon, not Eunjung etc. but KKS.

Yea, I'd have to agree with you on this one. I personally find Jiyeon, Hyomin and Eunjung to be the most guilty of this bullying case but in the long shot and in the wide picture, KKS is to blame for along with whatever cootheads in management supported him.

If more popular groups like SNSD or 2NE1 were in a situation like this, I can't even begin to imagine how much worse the chaos would be. It would be unthinkable - hell, Kpop as a whole would take what can be seen as an almost unrecoverable damage.

Honestly, the more I think about it, T-ara seems much better off in its 6-ara days.

I also read that Boram never followed hwayoung to begin with......

Now that sounds even worse in my opinion.... :wacko:

Hwayoung was added in late 2010 but Jiyeon only followed her Twitter in early 2012 recently while surprise,surprise...Boram never did.I seriously don't think they were furious just because Hwayoung sat on chair singing due to her ankle injury.I can still remember an incident where Soyeon also perform Cry Cry on stage with the help of crutches in April 2012.

There has to be something going on between them a long time ago and probably one of them just can't hold back their emotions anymore and decided to take actions and others also decided to jump in....

hope this is really a good news... but that's KKS, when he is the one in charge of announcements, everything goes wrong, *facepalm*

I'm really worried about Soyeon the most, aside from the hectic schedule of T-ara as a whole, and her as individual, This year has tons of issues of health, adding members, and now Youngie issue is really something... as a leader, i believe she is affected the most... T.T fighting Ssyo, fighting T-ara!

having been a group with hwayoung for a year or so, i doubt they had this kind of conflict for the first time. it's just, it's the first time members brought it up to public. while these members' tweets seems kinda unwise, it gave them publicity (bad publicity is kinda better than no publicity at all, ha) and kinda *slap* kks on his face so now kks will take this internal members issue more seriously. hopefully, he won't trolling us with the big announcement later. i'm still annoyed with his statement about "lazy members" when it's clear to everyone that these girls are overworked.

Now that sounds even worse in my opinion.... :wacko:

Hwayoung was added in late 2010 but Jiyeon only followed her Twitter in early 2012 recently while surprise,surprise...Boram never did.I seriously don't think they were furious just because Hwayoung sat on chair singing due to her ankle injury.I can still remember an incident where Soyeon also perform Cry Cry on stage with the help of crutches in April 2012.

There has to be something going on between them a long time ago and probably one of them just can't hold back their emotions anymore and decided to take actions and others also decided to jump in....

Honestly, I think Boram's getting more flame than what she deserves as a whole.

It is definitely likely that relations between 6-ara in general and Hwayoung weren't exactly all that great. Add in that Boram also continued to struggle on with the schedules despite having some serious health issues so it is likely she may have.

Also furthermore, Boram's personality isn't exactly what I'd I call anywhere near capable of bullying even a fly unless someone pressured or coerced her to do so (this could be Jiyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung or Soyeon to a lesser degree). With such a small stature, poor health and probably weak physical strength - not to mention she's just as unpromoted and with a similarly lower income in the group, it's pretty silly to think Boram would ever think that she could easily bully Hwayoung out of her own will.

She is a 6-ara member herself after all so that can also be taken as a factor why she'd be pressured to keep distant from Hwayoung.

Boram's also the oldest of the group so some age gap definitely plays as well (which probably also explains why Boram is more closer with Qri and Soyeon than the others).

Honestly, I think Boram's getting more flame than what she deserves as a whole.

It is definitely likely that relations between 6-ara in general and Hwayoung weren't exactly all that great. Add in that Boram also continued to struggle on with the schedules despite having some serious health issues so it is likely she may have.

Also furthermore, Boram's personality isn't exactly what I'd I call anywhere near capable of bullying even a fly unless someone pressured or coerced her to do so (this could be Jiyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung or Soyeon to a lesser degree). With such a small stature, poor health and probably weak physical strength - not to mention she's just as unpromoted and with a similarly lower income in the group, it's pretty silly to think Boram would ever think that she could easily bully Hwayoung out of her own will.

She is a 6-ara member herself after all so that can also be taken as a factor why she'd be pressured to keep distant from Hwayoung.

Boram's also the oldest of the group so some age gap definitely plays as well (which probably also explains why Boram is more closer with Qri and Soyeon than the others).

You know, I have to say...I know we've had our differences in opinion but I just wanted to apologize, you were absolutely right about everything. I'm not even going to lie, I am delusional when it comes to T-ara, I was truly hoping for the best possible outcome to happen, but I guess I was too naive. When you've followed a group for three years I guess you just always want to believe everything's going to be okay, even when all signs point to it being just the opposite. I just wanted to say that, I don't like being an ass and I'll always admit when I'm in the wrong.

To be honest, I've had to take a major step back and examine this whole situation, right now I'm not sure what's going on or who to believe or who's truly the victim and who's in the wrong...makes me realize that I'm just going to kind of stop speculating so much until tomorrow, after we hear this announcement. An ex-industry insider says that a member will probably be leaving, and it's supposedly not Eunjung...who knows anymore. This whole thing has gotten far messier than it ever had to be. The girls need to be put on haitus, no more comebacks for a while, nothing, not until this whole mess is settled. Taking a member out of the group is only a band-aid for a bullet wound at this point...more problems will continue to surface, this is not going to go away no matter how hard they're worked or how many comebacks they make.

I see. We are pretty much on the same frequency on that topic, then.

I am sorry for not having understood it correctly at first.

It's ok, I was too tension about this twitter incident, that's why I didn't write clearly.

Anyway, good to have people who has the same thought with me *shake hand*

I hope this fansite of T-ARA didn'd look like any other site that always bashing our girls !!!

but I realize NO !

many fans without concern in our T-ARA, please don't make any terrible comment about any member in T-ARA just like AKP or any other site!!!!!!!

are you still considered as Queen's ???

T-ARA hwaiting!!!

You know, I have to say...I know we've had our differences in opinion but I just wanted to apologize, you were absolutely right about everything. I'm not even going to lie, I am delusional when it comes to T-ara, I was truly hoping for the best possible outcome to happen, but I guess I was too naive. When you've followed a group for three years I guess you just always want to believe everything's going to be okay, even when all signs point to it being just the opposite. I just wanted to say that, I don't like being an ass and I'll always admit when I'm in the wrong.

To be honest, I've had to take a major step back and examine this whole situation, right now I'm not sure what's going on or who to believe or who's truly the victim and who's in the wrong...makes me realize that I'm just going to kind of stop speculating so much until tomorrow, after we hear this announcement. An ex-industry insider says that a member will probably be leaving, and it's supposedly not Eunjung...who knows anymore. This whole thing has gotten far messier than it ever had to be. The girls need to be put on haitus, no more comebacks for a while, nothing, not until this whole mess is settled. Taking a member out of the group is only a band-aid for a bullet wound at this point...more problems will continue to surface, this is not going to go away no matter how hard they're worked or how many comebacks they make.

It's all goods, mate.

Everyone has their own moments of delusionalisms when it comes to their favorite groups (admittedly, I myself had gone through the same thing back when I was a huge fan of SNSD's Jessica from 09 to 10) and I know this may be a bit overdue, I apologize on my part for being a bit of a cynical asshat around here and AKP as well since it clearly bothered you, regardless if what I said was right or wrong (I myself questioned my analysis occasionally at times whether if it's accurate or not)

I did predict that something bad was bound to happen this year but honestly, even I'm really taken a shock (and it just had to occur in the London Olympics AND on a date haha) - I just didn't expect something like this to happen so soon yet alone imagine the impact would be this massive. But honestly, some people are being a bit unreasonably harsh in particular to Boram and as a 'fan' (honestly, I'm actually not even sure what to call myself anymore with this chaos going on and yet I'm somewhat defending her along with Soyeon), all I can really do is explain it at rationally as much as possible.

I fully agree with you on their near future though - for now, it's best that they be put on a long hiatus to recuperate - both mentally and physically. Priority-wise, they really do need a serious break from promotions because they look horribly exhausted on stage these days as well - call me an ass for this, but this scandal could serve as a gateway towards that - and a long good vacation of R&R was what the fandom as a whole had desired for prior to the member addition announcements. At this rate, the group's potentially headed down a road even worse than what DBSK, Hangeng and KARA had gone through so it's best to put things at a huge halt.

Fate has quite a way of making such wishes come true :/

Regarding on the possibility of a member leaving....I seriously believe that everyone here should prepare for the worst - particularly those who are fans of Boram and Hwa Young. Whoever the ex-industry worker is, he's got a point - there's just no way Eunjung, Hyomin or Jiyeon would face getting the boot (personally I believe they're the real culprits in regards to Hwayoung) and Soyeon's position isn't easily replaceable either. Honestly, I think it's best if T-ara was simply left as it was - that is, the 6-ara days. It just seemed the most stable at that time period despite being not as popular at the time.

I'd imagine that CCM's upper chief - the chaebol known as CJ Group has also thrown quite a fit about this and the possibility of them intervening behind-the-scenes can't be ruled out either. CCM clearly has lot a huge lot of credibility and made things even worse than it is for sure.

It's all goods, mate.

Everyone has their own moments of delusionalisms when it comes to their favorite groups (admittedly, I myself had gone through the same thing back when I was a huge fan of SNSD's Jessica from 09 to 10) and I know this may be a bit overdue, I apologize on my part for being a bit of a cynical asshat around here and AKP as well since it clearly bothered you, regardless if what I said was right or wrong (I myself questioned my analysis occasionally at times whether if it's accurate or not)

I did predict that something bad was bound to happen this year but honestly, even I'm really taken a shock (and it just had to occur in the London Olympics AND on a date haha) - I just didn't expect something like this to happen so soon yet alone imagine the impact would be this massive. But honestly, some people are being a bit unreasonably harsh in particular to Boram and as a 'fan' (honestly, I'm actually not even sure what to call myself anymore with this chaos going on and yet I'm somewhat defending her along with Soyeon), all I can really do is explain it at rationally as much as possible.

I fully agree with you on their near future though - for now, it's best that they be put on a long hiatus to recuperate - both mentally and physically. Priority-wise, they really do need a serious break from promotions because they look horribly exhausted on stage these days as well - call me an ass for this, but this scandal could serve as a gateway towards that - and a long good vacation of R&R was what the fandom as a whole had desired for prior to the member addition announcements. At this rate, the group's potentially headed down a road even worse than what DBSK, Hangeng and KARA had gone through so it's best to put things at a huge halt.

Fate has quite a way of making such wishes come true :/

Regarding on the possibility of a member leaving....I seriously believe that everyone here should prepare for the worst - particularly those who are fans of Boram and Hwa Young. Whoever the ex-industry worker is, he's got a point - there's just no way Eunjung, Hyomin or Jiyeon would face getting the boot (personally I believe they're the real culprits in regards to Hwayoung) and Soyeon's position isn't easily replaceable either. Honestly, I think it's best if T-ara was simply left as it was - that is, the 6-ara days. It just seemed the most stable at that time period despite being not as popular at the time.

I'd imagine that CCM's upper chief - the chaebol known as CJ Group has also thrown quite a fit about this and the possibility of them intervening behind-the-scenes can't be ruled out either. CCM clearly has lot a huge lot of credibility and made things even worse than it is for sure.

Honestly, I'm not really thrilled with anybody right now, save for Qri and Areum, who wisely decided to sit this one out. Eunjung, Jiyeon and Hyomin should've known better than to make comments that could've been taken out of context on a social networking site like Twitter, Boram and Soyeon should've taken the mature route and not said anything at all (especially since they went ahead and deleted their tweets anyways), and Hwayoung shouldn't have added fuel to the fire by calling for a bid for public sympathy. None of them are impressing me right now, their behavior is reminiscent of twelve-year-old girls, so maybe Dani's inclusion shouldn't be such a shock anymore since their mentality is probably closer to her than we thought. And before anybody says anything, I still love them and will continue supporting them, but this whole ordeal is just ridiculous.

Anyways, back on topic...I agree that maybe this is all a blessing in disguise. As I sat last night thinking about everything, the one thing that kept crossing my mind is how when idols get involved in scandals too big to be swept under the rug, they are usually put on an extended hiatus to let things cool down. If ever there was a time that such an action was appropriate, it's now. Day By Day showed us that T-ara has enough power to their name that they can withstand some controversy, what with the member changes and everything, but for KKS to keep them on track for two or more comebacks for this year alone isn't going to help matters. Sexy Love/Mirage and T-ara's Effect need to be put on the backburner until next year, and these 8 (maybe soon to be 9, who knows at this point) need to sit down, have a pow-wow, sing a couple of bars of Kumbaya, and GROW UP. All of them.

As far as a member leaving goes, I've heard some interesting theories about Hwayoung...that she's actually been rumored to want to leave for some time, and that the member's tweets are actually in reply to her deciding that she's going to leave, and them questioning her level of dedication to the group. If that IS the case, I can somehow understand their frustration with her, but even then all of this Twitter mess is just driving me crazy. It's not that they had problems with each other, that's understandable, it's that all of their dirty laundry is being aired out in public, and they're the ones who seem to be responsible.

Sorry, I'm just venting right now. I guess it's all of my frustrations over the past few months finally coming out all at once. I still love T-ara and hope for the best for them and will continue to support them, but I seriously hope they get put on an extended break, both for their sake and for the fan's sake. It's just not fair to keep f*cking with the fandom like this.

EDIT: I was so busy ranting that I forgot to say apology accepted lol. But yeah, we're good, if there's anything good that's come out of this mess it's that I've realized that it's time for me to wake up. T-ara had a good run but they're just as fallible and prone to error as anyone else; time to be realistic about their current situation. You're absolutely right about one thing; Queen's need to brace themselves, the proverbial sh!t is about to hit the fan.

i think the announcement will be all of them asking for forgiveness, with tears and sobs and hugs and everyone is friend and singing kumbaya~ and taraaah~ welcome our new family, dani. yeah we nine girlz will be friends forever nadda nadda. meh. personally, i like that t-ara is being *honest* with this. though i dislike their approach, and i hope they can be more mature in settling their problems, i don't want a display of fake relationship. if they're a team, they should work as a team. if they're individuals who are just happened to be in the same group, then just be it. whatever happen next, i hope these girls really sorted all out the problems (make an agreement or whatever) instead of letting their company overlook it, and force them to whitewash it for the sake of the fans.

there's always 2 sides to a story and sometimes more if someone is lying. we'll never know the truth because all we can do is listen to what is told to us. lets hope the girls will get along even better now with such incidents going on. can't help, but feel sad about the situation true or not, but lets honestly hope for the best as fans. there just too much guessing involved right now from what everyone could be reading and finding info from. lets just wait for the final verdict and hope for the best news.

many speculation raise, if I can conclude:

1# they (eunjimin boram and soyeon) actually felt upset to hwa regarding budokan performance so they tweet like that

2# their tweet war just misunderstanding: they not sent tweet for hwa but hwa felt if they sent to her., they actually sent to hwa but not for bash hwa.

3# from hwa join till now they didn't accept hwa, and when hwa become the most improve member, they want to kick out hwa so they can be safe in T-ARA.

4# they didn't want that T-ARA always add member so they make an action to bash hwa to make KKS reflect about his action in added member.

5# this issue just a KKS scenario to make T-ARA more popular, and when big announcement KKS will down this issue because this is just misunderstood or hacked or whatever. or maybe because their 3rd anniversary is near, so KKS make a surprise fake war.

6# KKS want to make hwayoung more popular and get a more fans, we can see in hwa followers, increase amazingly. and after hwa popular he want to make hwa leader or maybe he want to make hwa solo singer/rapper.

7# their twitter really hacked (but this excuse is really near impossible)

8# and many other speculation

We will wait in 30 august when CCM make big announcement.

Please always support our girls.

we believe in T-ARA

T-ARA hwaiting!!!

Honestly I think the people saying the tweets are not insults are being very unrealistic. Hwayoung's reaciton, her sister's reaction and the multiple tweets they made about Hwayoung feeling hurt about them show that the tweets were insults. The fact that CCM then said the T-ara girls who tweeted that to Hwayoung had their twitter accounts hacked is CCM saying "Yes these are insults...but they weren't by the members since their accounts were hacked."

So that settles for me whether they were 'jokes' or 'insults'. They were insults. Whether you want to believe someone managed to hack 5 T-ara member accounts and posted all around the same time, that's up to you.

So in my opinion this all comes down to whether Hwayoung is at fault or the other T-ara members(excluding Qri who didn't tweet) are at fault. I think there's really only two possible reasons for those tweets to have happened.

Reason #1: Hwayoung is at fault and deserves what was said on twitter. Hwayoung really is lazy and doesn't work hard. She joined a top idol group after they worked hard to get to this point and she has just kind of coasted and not worked as hard as the other members feel she could. She immediately put herself out there like she was an original member of T-ara even though she was new. Eunjung took painkillers with a screwed up ankle just to be able to perform on regular Korean music shows for Lovey Dovey and Hwayoung would not do something similar for a lesser injury in order to perform on a very important Japanese concert. The members finally hit their max frustration levels and attacked her on twitter for that reason.

Reason #2: Hwayoung isn't at fault and has been bullied by the other members. T-ara did not want a new member and has never accepted Hwayoung. She has been ostracized and bullied since joining the group and feels more comfortable with other trainees or members in other groups because T-ara hasn't made her feel welcome. T-ara already had a 3:3 split (Hyomin/Jiyeon/Eunjung and Soyeon/Qri/Boram) and so she was never able to fit into either group. Hwayoung got hurt and couldn't perform and the members saw it as a chance to once again attack her and make her look bad and maybe even get her kicked out of the group by making her look unprofesional.

Personally I think it is more #2 than #1. I think the members didn't like Hwayoung being added to the group and I think they resented Kim Kwang Soo for adding her (and now more members to T-ara and calling the original members 'lazy'). I think this twitter attack against Hwa Young was more of an attack against Kim Kwang Soo sort of like "See? You called us lazy and told us we didn't work hard enough and you keep adding members because of it. Well one of these members didn't even perform at our Japanese concert because she's 'hurt' while we have had members take painkillers to perform hurt."

This situation is going out of control. And the only one to blame is CCM y its incompetent CEO. Adding new members per se it's not a bad thing. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't work. The thing that makes the difference is a leader who knows when it's appropiate to add new member and when is not.

The Timpa's analysis of the situation has let me think it maybe both scenarios as some degree are running now. At first the underlaying "Reason 2". A boss can add a new member to a team and expect that the others members accept the new one. But the boss cannot impose a close friendship between the older ones and the new one.

When Soyeon, Boram and Qri were added to T-ara maybe they not became so close to Hyomin, Eunjung and Jiyeon. But, they became close friends themselves. And as a 6-members team they worked very well.

When Hwayoung was added to the group the thing maybe it was some different. She was not replacing a leaving member. She was added only because the boss wanted to add her to the group by whatever reason. Despite this, I don't believe that she has been rejected by the older members. They are many instances on TV shows and fancams where you saw the interactions between her and the older ones and she did not fit the "rejected" character. I think that the 6 older members accepted her as a new member of the team and co-worker. But, it does not means that she became instantly a close friend of them.

This situation have been worked for a while. T-ara gained a lot recognition as 7 members group last year. This recognition have an enormous cost. The girls are overworked, stressed to maximum and some members had had serious health issues. Anyone to achieve the result they have reached need a lot of "determination" and sacrifice.

But, what happens if you find that one of your co-workers doesn't sacrifice as you to achieve the goals as a team. How to deal with this problem? Usually in these cases the "lazy" co-worker is reported to the boss. But, if your boss is an incompetent one and his "solution" is worst than the problem you have an insostenible situation where you see a "lazy" co-worker getting a free ride to success and a boss who can not deal with this kind of situation. The sense of injustice is a great moving power in people and let them to prioritize to end the unfair sittuation as soon as possible because it become insufferable. And this prioritization makes the people to take not the wisest action, and all long-term goals can be displaced to a second order of attention.

If the "Reason 1" scenario is happening now, it can explain the tweets. When I read the tweets of Hyomin/Jiyeon/Eunjung I could not find any sense on them. But, if you read them under the "Reason 1" background the tweets have sense and a lot of sense. Many people ask why they made it public? Maybe, because the situation is insostenible right now. Maybe, they tried to solve internally but with the incompetent boss they have the problem have been not solved. I think in case the "reason 1" scenario is true, they have triggered this situation to "force" the boss to find a real solution to the problem. The problem is that in time of despair whatever solution is an acceptable solution. And that why I'm scared. With the prodigous incompetence of the CEO I fear the end of T-ara as we know it. We cannot expect a fair and just solution comming from him. That is beyond the capabilities of the CEO.

As a T-ara fan I still have a little hope on the July 30th announcement, but I'm preparing to the worst.

Honestly I think the people saying the tweets are not insults are being very unrealistic. Hwayoung's reaciton, her sister's reaction and the multiple tweets they made about Hwayoung feeling hurt about them show that the tweets were insults. The fact that CCM then said the T-ara girls who tweeted that to Hwayoung had their twitter accounts hacked is CCM saying "Yes these are insults...but they weren't by the members since their accounts were hacked."

So that settles for me whether they were 'jokes' or 'insults'. They were insults. Whether you want to believe someone managed to hack 5 T-ara member accounts and posted all around the same time, that's up to you.

So in my opinion this all comes down to whether Hwayoung is at fault or the other T-ara members(excluding Qri who didn't tweet) are at fault. I think there's really only two possible reasons for those tweets to have happened.

Reason #1: Hwayoung is at fault and deserves what was said on twitter. Hwayoung really is lazy and doesn't work hard. She joined a top idol group after they worked hard to get to this point and she has just kind of coasted and not worked as hard as the other members feel she could. She immediately put herself out there like she was an original member of T-ara even though she was new. Eunjung took painkillers with a screwed up ankle just to be able to perform on regular Korean music shows for Lovey Dovey and Hwayoung would not do something similar for a lesser injury in order to perform on a very important Japanese concert. The members finally hit their max frustration levels and attacked her on twitter for that reason.

Reason #2: Hwayoung isn't at fault and has been bullied by the other members. T-ara did not want a new member and has never accepted Hwayoung. She has been ostracized and bullied since joining the group and feels more comfortable with other trainees or members in other groups because T-ara hasn't made her feel welcome. T-ara already had a 3:3 split (Hyomin/Jiyeon/Eunjung and Soyeon/Qri/Boram) and so she was never able to fit into either group. Hwayoung got hurt and couldn't perform and the members saw it as a chance to once again attack her and make her look bad and maybe even get her kicked out of the group by making her look unprofesional.

Personally I think it is more #2 than #1. I think the members didn't like Hwayoung being added to the group and I think they resented Kim Kwang Soo for adding her (and now more members to T-ara and calling the original members 'lazy'). I think this twitter attack against Hwa Young was more of an attack against Kim Kwang Soo sort of like "See? You called us lazy and told us we didn't work hard enough and you keep adding members because of it. Well one of these members didn't even perform at our Japanese concert because she's 'hurt' while we have had members take painkillers to perform hurt."

Am I being unrealistic? I don't really sense any harm when I read those translated tweets, it seems more like they're hyping themselves up for the coming schedules/concerts, in a way, encouraging each other.

Of course, that was before I learned about Hyoyoung and Hwayoung's rap teacher's tweets. Now, if those two hadn't tweeted anything ambiguous or somewhat odd during the same time as T-ara's tweets, this whole mess wouldn't have happened. Now I'm not blaming anyone, if anyone is to blame, it's the netizens who blew this WAY out of proportion.

As for the injury, Hwayoung is in a cast (at least from what I saw in that picture of her doing the DBD in a chair she had a foot cast on?), whereas Eunjung's 1st injury earlier in the year was a sprain i think, and Jiyeon's injury before was ... well I don't know, but i don't think i saw her in a cast (although i read that she had to do some rehabilitation because she couldn't move well enough without assistant from others). It might not have been those girl's choice to perform during their injury, and it might be KKS forcing them to take painkillers in order to perform. But what would the Japanese people think if they saw Hwayoung up there, dancing and singing with a cast on? Of course, we saw Soyeon up there singing Cry Cry when she was on crutches, but isn't that what Hwayoung did when she was singing DBD? I can't really say anything else seeing as how I wasn't there to witness these events with my own eyes.

Eh, guys...

All of them talk about ''determination''

Hyomin: ''Let us all have more determination'' - Who must let them? A leader.

Jiyeon: ''The differences in levels of determination ^^, Always be humble ^^ and sensible ^^ I applaud you, acting genius ^^” - A leader has to be humble.

Eunjung: “A position can make or break a person, but determination can make a person too. Sigh, it’s unfortunate. You have to know to take care of the people around you.” - Position: Leader. / You HAVE TO know how to take care of the people around you.

Hwayoung: “Sometimes, even determination alone is not enough. At times like these, I feel upset but I trust that it’s a blessing in disguise from the heavens. God, you know everything right?

2 things come to my mind.

1.-Maybe Hwayoung's time to be the leader has come.

2.-Maybe they're not talking about Hwayoung... maybe they're talking about someone with more power there. Maybe they didn't want Hwayoung to perform in her state and they're acting sarcastic with the one who let her perform like that.

Whatever, Hwayoung tweeted something about fans and her family. T-ara is like a family.

I've just read the whole tweets and I think that netizens are overreacting. It looks like they are talking about the concert. Well, except Eunjung XD. Jiyeon and Hyomin talked about having more determination for their next concert.

I like how you think :)

I haven't thought about the possibility of a new leader being Hwayoung, but if that was the case, then all the tweets would make sense. I, too, thought they were talking about their concert at Budokan...

I'm a Korean who have read a bunch of news articles and comments on the news and lots of netizens are REALLY supporting Hwayoung. She has gotten a LOT more fans and more supports because of this incident, the bad thing is that they're all dissing the other members at the same time. They're saying like if KKS kicks Hwayoung out or replaces her with someone else, they'll get really pissed and that it means that they're admitting the "Bully" incident that's happening. There's also comments saying that T-ara needs to just break up now, that T-ara needs to learn more from other girl groups that don't have any scandals or issues, that they're not even called stars. Lot of the comments are dissing Jiyeon as well specifically because of her Park "Yeppeum" scandal with the webcam. Lots of netizens think that this incident really reinforces that webcam incident saying that she's a skank and whatnot. Also saying that she's the center of the bullying of Hwayoung. These are what the netizens are saying on the Korean search engines and its related articles. I'm sure the news coming up on the 30th won't be good, Hwayoung's unnie Hyoyoung also tweeted that "Who cares if someone is pretty, their heart needs to be pretty" Which also fueled the flame more. Hwayoung also recently tweeted a mysterious tweet saying "My family, and my fans are what keeps me standing, please watch me carefully". The tweet seems like it would mean something big is about to happen and that she would need the support to get her through it. This is what I can tell you guys right now so far.

Talk about never letting it down... I'm sure other girl groups had these sorts of troubles, they just had a better PR/damage control, unlike CCM who's PR/damage control dude just freaking blew up this mess even further by agreeing that they were insults!

The hate that EunJiMin and Soyeon are getting is so terrible. I can't believe that people are saying such terrible things about them when nothing has been confirmed; everything is just pure speculation. I specially feel bad for Jiyeon. She is getting torn apart on Korean sites like Naver and Instiz. The comments about her are disgusting. Most comments are hating on T-ARA members and supporting Hwayoung. I really want this announcement to come soon. This is getting out of control.

I'm so upset that this is how T-ARA have to spend their 3rd anniversary day. Poor Hyomin, Jiyeon, Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram, and Qri. You 6 worked so hard to make it this far and now some people are completely ruining all of your hard earned success. My heart is breaking for them. C:UsersUserAppDataLocalTempmsohtmlclip11clip_image002.gif

=( it's their 3rd year and they can't even enjoy it.. It's quite sad..

In my opinion, this incident should be foreseen when CCM added new members to T-ara (either Hwayoung, Areum nor Danne)

Idols are also human being, they have weaknesses like all of us. For us as ordinary person, we do argue with our best friend and boycott someone among the group of friend. T-ara stay together most of the time, problem and disagreement might arise from time to time. Just to say that, disagreement or argument not as bad as you think, it might be a way to speak your heart out to others.

CCM, if you want to get the bad incident solved, you shouldn't blame anyone or the twitter account (you think account being hacked is a good reason?). Let the girls solve the problem by themselves, I think they are mature enough in solving their own problem.

The thing is, they aren't living together anymore for a few months now. Maybe because they aren't together 24/7 anymore, they can't resolve their issues as easily, because of their scheduling and stuff. They probably need one good day to sit down and talk amongst themselves, to clear the air. But with all their solo activities as well as T-ara's activities, practice, promotions, etc , it's probably going to be hard.

If we only read all of T-ara's members tweets,it does seems like nothing serious and they were just talking to each other like always.However,what does make me worry it that:

1:Hyoyoung tweeted something about what's the use of having a pretty face when you're not on the inside?It's obvious she's describing someone from T-ara.I'm sure she won't say that to KKS.

2:Tarae,Hyoyoung's rap coach (and Hwayoung's too,if I'm not mistaken) said something like "They are big headed now.They forgot that they used to be a nobody..."

3:Hyoyoung also tweet about people should treat a person fairly and and s(he) is sick,treat them as a person.

4:Boram stop following her on Twitter and like crabmeatrangoon said,a few of Hwayoung's pictures on their twitter had been deleted.

5:Soyeon deleted her tweet about the whole determination thing.She must has realised that thing got worse and as a leader she should step aside.

And yes,rather than tweeting a new post,Hwayoung should has stay low.Now thing got worse and worse.

If you put two and two together,it does seems like the 6-ara and Hwayoung have something going on between them- and it's serious.

Thing is, has this problem or friction between 6-Ara and Hwayoung been there since she joined or did it just recently surfaced because of the new member additions?

1. This mess wouldn't have gone out of proportion if Hyoyoung didn't tweet that, but did a text to her sister instead..

2. Same thing with Hyoyoung, why did the rap teacher have to say that? was he talking about T-ara? someone else?

3.No clue about that tweet...

4. There's been mixed sayings, like the other posts said. Some said Boram never followed Hwayoung, others said she unfollowed.

5.T-ara has been prone to deleting tweets. Meh.

I agree that this all started when Hwayoung tweeted something, then her sister tweeted, then her rap couch tweeted and she still hasn't stop tweeting even though news of the members bashing her are already out. Her tweets, for me, is more like accumulating fans by tweeting pitiful statements.

At first read. I would say that EJ and HYM tweets are not insulting tweets and if it were for Hwayoung (which i doubt it is, because I don't think the girls will risk their image just to bash her), I think it was said nicely, but I've got to say that Jiyeon saying "I applaud you, acting genius." was a bit harsh if it were really true that the tweets were for Hwayoung

After knowing that Boram unfollowed Hwayoung, and Hwayoung deleting pictures of her with members, thats when things get serious. I really don't know what's happening inside the group but i do think there is already a problem inside the group, remember that in the 5 girl's tweets they seem to agree with each other, meaning they all feel the same way, so maybe Hwayoung really does or did something that made the other 5 members feel that way about her.

Now that is serious if Hwayoung had deleted pictures of her with the other members.. things would be even worse if she had unfollow them or the other members also deleted pictures of them with her.

/endselfrant