Diadem Forums

[12.07.28] Core Contents Media's CEO to make a very big announcement regarding T-ara on the 30th

nathaniel

I want to sleep right now, and when I woke up, it was 30th july.. Turn on my computer (and internet of course!), read the article regarding the big annoucement, and the article says, "What you just heard and read in the past few days, it was all misunderstanding. There are no problems between T-ara members whatsoever. Happy 3rd anniversary for T-ara. I will become the better CEO."

EunJiMin lost thousands followers yesterday. It is true?????

I don't think that everything become worse like this :(

yes. and Hwayoung followers rise from 72K to 114K IN A DAY. giving supports to her.

it is kinda sad, considering nobody knows the real stories behind all of this. speculations and rumors, and he girls reaction+CCM management made thing goes from bad to worse. wahtever the case is, those who are on the right side should deserve honor and justice coming out of all this and those who did wrong should learn from their mistake.

hope everything goes on well with the girls and hope they can recover from this and come back stronger than ever. if the girls of KARA can, why not T-ARA. T-ARA fighting!

Consider me an idiot but apart from the netizens is there actually any proof that there's bullying going on? I read the tweets and it can be taken either as encouragement to themselves cause who in there right minds promote a song in two countries and do a concert at the same time, or they were aiming it Hwayoung but more in a way that's trying to get her to pull her weight but no where is there bullying going on in the tweets its just wishful thinking on the part of the netizens and once people hear it they all jump in saying its bullying.

i mean bullying is one of the main entertainment in kpop, have you seen some groups like suju, shinhwa, afterschool, infinite etc etc in many shows, they always bully another member esp the maknae... its so normal in kpop.

There is legit bullying where someone is actually a victim and takes offense to the actions [like a bigger student forcefully taking money from a smaller one] and there's a the playful type between sports teams, group of friends, etc. The latter describes your situation. I really doubt they hold any real grudges or plot revenge.

oh yeah because SHE'S the problem here..... smh

I'm quoting this exact post as an example of how something posted online can be taken one of many ways. Tone is inferred by the reader, so you can read it like I did believe that Tsurara is being sarcastic and pretty much saying that the post he quoted is faulty and that Hwayoung is NOT the problem. Or you could read it at face value and get the idea that he is agreeing with the quoted post and saying Hwayoung is indeed the problem. See how different the two views are? See how difficult it would be for someone not fluent in English to catch that? The Tweets could've gone one of two ways; motivational, kinda like a last push or a underhand jab at an unspecified subject. When Hwayoung tweets started rolling in, one can deduce it was the latter. IDK maybe Hwayoung is having a bad day, so why isn't anyone encouraging her...they had 5/8 members reply to Hyomin's tweet that was not directly towards anyone. Then when these negative conclusions came out, why didn't Soyeon or Eunjung or CCM come out and put the fire out totally by saying the fans are taking it wrong and that they were just venting their frustation, not at anyone but in general, they do it plenty on Twitter.

The point is there were numerous points where any of the members or CCM/KKS could've easily squashed this situation from spiraling down to what it is and they didn't. This is no PR stunt, they've alienated a fanbase and turned Kpop fans in general against T-ara.

I want to be wrong, very wrong. But forreal though, it ain't easy being a T-ara fan lol.

I am very upset about the whole situation because I'm a QUEEN'S and Eunjung is my bias and I don't want Eunjung to be involved in any bullying.

I support Hwayoung though because many people will attack her because of their biases so I'm #TeamHwayoung until we find more out.

Also, I am proud of Qri for not being involved in any of that tweeting. Qri is acting mature and classy and I respect her a lot.

I'm also upset to learn that Boram unnie never followed Hwayoung -_-

yes. and Hwayoung followers rise from 72K to 114K IN A DAY. giving supports to her.

it is kinda sad, considering nobody knows the real stories behind all of this. speculations and rumors, and he girls reaction+CCM management made thing goes from bad to worse. wahtever the case is, those who are on the right side should deserve honor and justice coming out of all this and those who did wrong should learn from their mistake.

hope everything goes on well with the girls and hope they can recover from this and come back stronger than ever. if the girls of KARA can, why not T-ARA. T-ARA fighting!

Yay! I am so happy that Hwayoung followers rose so much! She deserves it.

In the other hand, the fact that Hwayoung had only 70k followers while Jiyeon for exemple had more than 400k proves that before this incident, Hwayoung wasn't very valued by the netizens either... (despite the fact that she was in T-ara since more than a year).

That's quite ironic to see all this support suddenly coming to her (from where ?). Maybe it's a bit too late ?

In the other hand, the fact that Hwayoung had only 70k followers while Jiyeon for exemple had more than 400k proves that before this incident, Hwayoung wasn't very valued by the netizens either... (despite the fact that she was in T-ara since more than a year).

That's quite ironic to see all this support suddenly coming to her (from where ?). Maybe it's a bit too late ?

it's not really about netizens didn't value Hwayoung. we can't deny the fact that Jiyeon and Eunjung are the two most popular member of T-ARA. plus their acting and appearances in variety shows. how about Boram and Soyeon who are 'the-so-called-original-member-of-6-Ara' who only have 130K and 190K followers?

valued or not is a subjective things. me,personally, likes Hwayoung A WHOLE LOT MORE compared to Jiyeon. that's my personal opinion. honestly, i can like T-ARA without Jiyeon, but not T-ARA witout Hwayoung. they're both a valuable assets to the group, but whoever did wrong in that group doesnt' deserve love and respect from fans, considering they're calling themselves 'idol'.

lets just wait for the truth, and hopes for the best for T-ARA. T-ARA fighting!

no matter how bad the situation even if the worst came out on the 30th, we as t-ara fans should support them, just don't break apart, because we don't know what is the real situation that happened with them ...

i just hope for the best for t-ara... FIGHTING!!!

but they're following her completely for the wrong reasons since its all just speculations at this point. the reason she has so much more support now is because of this whole "bullying" incident that isnt even confirmed yet

No they're following her for the right reasons. I don't care about the recent surge in Hwayoung fans because suddenly Day By Day really showcased her talents, I'm glad it has. Though some of the early adopters see that as bandwagoning. They're supporting her because she is, in simple terms, being bullied. Not directly, but honestly when do groups of girls ever directly insult one another. And not by some anti or a rival group member, but her own T-ara sisters. Maybe it's not confirmed but the evidence and speculation does not look good and the silence from CCM and T-ara is deafening.

I'd be in support of any member of any group for being a victim of bullying by those closest to them. Confirmed or not.

why T-ara must tru' the hardway with KKS,,,why cant they ditch him,,whether its true or not they T-ara did bullying the maknae, KKS should cover it and find the solution without bring down T-ara's image,,,and make them learn from it without the whole world know it..

I really have no clue is it true or not about the bullying rumours ,,maybe it was just their ways to venting their emotion, the disapointment because hwa cant join them for next concert due the injury after months due the practice etc...

kind of suspicious too why didn't Hwa just thank to her fans and family not also da members or why none of the members retweet her or tweet something to if finally hwa made decision leaving the group

but whatever it is,,i really looking forward the explanation from the members not CCM or KKS about the rumour,,DAMNNN I HATE BULLYING things...if it's true that they bullying da maknae i hope they will conciously admit it and apologize to her,,but of course i hope it's soooo notttt trueeeeee...

2 years is not really short time but not long also,,you must felt something after spending 2 years under the same roof, seeing and do some activity almost everyday,,i believe it even took a month to adjust and bonding with other if you basicly live under da same roof and do some activity together....

I dont know which one is worst,,Hwayoung act tru' her twitter, da member's act or the management,,,LOL,,,who am i kidding here??? of course the worst is the management,,hopefully T-ara still stick together and learn from their mistake,,find new management..

now let's cooling down and waiting what kind of statement that CCM will anounce tomorrow...watching and reading T-ara's news is kind like a drama that full of intrigues...it's always up and down so quickly,,,like riding roller coaster...qeqeqeqe....is there anyone in here feels like i do???

hmm i wonder what would happen if the ceo releases a statement tomorrow which says that no bullying was going on... *scratches head

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. Knowing CCM and their statements, there is a good chance absolutely nothing will be clarified, and it will be a bizarre excuse of some sort. Really, I think this whole situation is a result of terrible management.

These are my thoughts regarding the whole thing

1. The tweets - Be it intended to praise/blame hwayoung, it was a bad move made by EuJiMin, i mean they tweeted it after the concert, and if i were Hwayoung, i too would think those tweets more as sarcastic comments rather than praise. I mean wtf man, she was injured and couldn't perform and suddenly they are tweeting about those will/dedications at the same time out of the blue i too would feel offended even if those were not directed at her and with the addition of Jiyeon Hi5-ing everyone except Hwayoung, even if she did not complete the concert you should still Hi5 her if they indeed have a good teamwork. Additionally, if those were encouragements, don't you think those are better to be said directly or they could just text and call her?

2. The after effects - CCM's statements of their accounts hacked indicates those were insults or carrying ill intentions, why Hyomin have to change her picture that hinted at there is a reason for everything if what she said have no ill intention by doing that it makes her bad and people are thinking that those are insults. Lastly, about Boram's action of unfollow Hwayoung, if it was true then all the more it indicates that the so called "rumoured bullying" does exist.

I personally believed that they indeed bully Hwayoung, even though Jiyeon is my bias!! I am just doesn't want to be a hardcore fan and defend her, but a rational one :)

hmm i wonder what would happen if the ceo releases a statement tomorrow which says that no bullying was going on... *scratches head

I'd give a triumphant chuckle, lean back on my comfy chair and listen to Davichi while sipping a cup of iced tea.

but until then, I'll just sit here and hope for the best. 24 hours to go :)

I am trying REALLY REALLY REALLY hard not to post any comments and speculations about this matter before the "truth" which will be revealed tomorrow but I just can't. ^_^

I found it amusing how most of you are so analytical here. Whatever small trivial matters were even brought up i.e how Jiyeon didn't "interact" with Hwayoung when she was playing bowling and how she "insulted" Hwayoung when Hwayoung was reading a book in Star Life Theater. Oh, you guys forgot that Jiyeon called Hwayoung "Babo" in Pretty Boys Ep 10. I am sorry but I find all these to be normal for friends. Don't you have any friends who will ignore you when you talk too much or call you stupid when you are acting as one? Well, maybe all these normal situations don't apply to IDOLS who are deemed and portrayed to be PERFECT FLAWLESS GODDESS?

Anyway, I don't deny the fact that Hwayoung may seem to be not very close with the original T-ara and often seen to be isolated. But isn't it normal? Let's say in a group of friends, you have known A for 10 years and B for 5 years. A and B are still your friends but sometimes it's human behavior to lean towards people who have been through thick and thin with you and people who understand you very very well. That's EunJiMin for me. And when someone enters your "circle" (Hwayoung), of course you will find it hard to adjust initially but after all those years of being together, I am sure there will be a certain bond even if it's not that strong compared to the first few friends.

You guys forgot that Hyomin hugged Hwayoung for countless number of times, Jiyeon fed Hwayoung in Pretty Boys, Hwayoung hugged Jiyeon during One Million Quiz Show and Hwayoung danced in front of Jiyeon and finally hugged her during their fan club opening ceremony. I am sorry that I can only quote certain examples cause I don't normally follow all the "couplets" but you don't need to cause I am sure all of us or maybe most of us know and acknowledge all these interactions. If they are indeed faking all these moments, oh well T-ara deserves the Grammy Awards for Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress. What I want to say is some of you are digging those moments when EunJiMin were not interacting with Hwayoung but you guys neglect those moments when EunJiMin were having fun with Hwayoung.

I seriously have no idea how this topic of bullying came in and some of you are so quick in making judgement on EunJiMin and Hwayoung. I don't deny the fact that SOMETHING is going on but Hey, nothing is confirmed, yet. Call me delusional but before anything is confirmed, I wouldn't dare to mention anything like, "Hwayoung should be blamed" or "EunJiMin are just fake b!tches" or "Soyeon and Boram should have kept their mouth shut" because I am not in their shoes, I will never ever know the true situation and WHO AM I to judge them? As a fan? If you are disappointed in them, then stop being a fan and go find someone else to idolize.

Really had a fun time spazzing about the announcement on the 30th in the shoutbox yesterday. So by thinking positively, tomorrow's announcement will be either KKS announcing his marriage with Qri (ewww ...) or Boram/Qri/Soyeon getting married or Ji and Hwa doing a subunit or Queen Ice Qri as our new leader (YAY!!). :D

Everyone should just chillax. Drink a cup of coffee and PEACE.

EDIT : Happy 3rd Anniversary to T-ara !! May the years get longer.

I am trying REALLY REALLY REALLY hard not to post any comments and speculations about this matter before the "truth" which will be revealed tomorrow but I just can't. ^_^

I found it amusing how most of you are so analytical here. Whatever small trivial matters were even brought up i.e how Jiyeon didn't "interact" with Hwayoung when she was playing bowling and how she "insulted" Hwayoung when Hwayoung was reading a book in Star Life Theater. Oh, you guys forgot that Jiyeon called Hwayoung "Babo" in Pretty Boys Ep 10. I am sorry but I find all these to be normal for friends. Don't you have any friends who will ignore you when you talk too much or call you stupid when you are acting as one? Well, maybe all these normal situations don't apply to IDOLS who are deemed and portrayed to be PERFECT FLAWLESS GODDESS?

Anyway, I don't deny the fact that Hwayoung may seem to be not very close with the original T-ara and often seen to be isolated. But isn't it normal? Let's say in a group of friends, you have known A for 10 years and B for 5 years. A and B are still your friends but sometimes it's human behavior to lean towards people who have been through thick and thin with you and people who understand you very very well. That's EunJiMin for me. And when someone enters your "circle" (Hwayoung), of course you will find it hard to adjust initially but after all those years of being together, I am sure there will be a certain bond even if it's not that strong compared to the first few friends.

You guys forgot that Hyomin hugged Hwayoung for countless number of times, Jiyeon fed Hwayoung in Pretty Boys, Hwayoung hugged Jiyeon during One Million Quiz Show and Hwayoung danced in front of Jiyeon and finally hugged her during their fan club opening ceremony. I am sorry that I can only quote certain examples cause I don't normally follow all the "couplets" but you don't need to cause I am sure all of us or maybe most of us know and acknowledge all these interactions. If they are indeed faking all these moments, oh well T-ara deserves the Grammy Awards for Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress. What I want to say is some of you are digging those moments when EunJiMin were not interacting with Hwayoung but you guys neglect those moments when EunJiMin were having fun with Hwayoung.

I seriously have no idea how this topic of bullying came in and some of you are so quick in making judgement on EunJiMin and Hwayoung. I don't deny the fact that SOMETHING is going on but Hey, nothing is confirmed, yet. Call me delusional but before anything is confirmed, I wouldn't dare to mention anything like, "Hwayoung should be blamed" or "EunJiMin are just fake b!tches" or "Soyeon and Boram should have keep their mouth shut" because I am not in their shoes, I will never ever know the true situation and WHO AM I to judge them? As a fan? If you are disappointed in them, then stop being a fan and go find someone else to idolized.

Really had a fun time spazzing about the announcement on the 30th in the shoutbox yesterday. So by thinking positively, tomorrow's announcement will be either KKS announcing his marriage with Qri (ewww ...) or Boram/Qri/Soyeon getting married or Ji and Hwa doing a subunit or Queen Ice Qri as our new leader (YAY!!). :D

Everyone should just chillax. Drink a cup of coffee and PEACE.

It's funny, some of these longer posts like yours say things that I think are very important when viewing this whole situation, and I'm just hoping everyone is reading them all the way through. I agree we should all keep cool and be rational about all this. And I think your last part is hilarious, I wish I was in the Shoutbox yesterday. :D

I love all members...Though maybe not the new ones so much, but i do love Hwayoung like an original t-ara member. Unless there is something confirmed, i'm just going to support all members, wrong and not. I say Jiyeon is my bias, and she will be even after the clarifying. I am a Queen and this is what we are supposed to do: support. Let's hope for the best QUEENS, we should always stick by the girls 100% and be rational if our worst fears are confirmed.

Let's not bash each other here depending upon our bias. We all became Queen's because we like someone and ended up loving every members with it. Let's just wait and see tommorow's announcement.

I want to be wrong, very wrong. But forreal though, it ain't easy being a T-ara fan lol.

Couldn't agreed more. Everyday an excitement. You couldn't find that from any other groups :P