Diadem Forums

[12.07.28] Core Contents Media's CEO to make a very big announcement regarding T-ara on the 30th

nathaniel

maknae23

I found it amusing how most of you are so analytical here. Whatever small trivial matters were even brought up i.e how Jiyeon didn't "interact" with Hwayoung when she was playing bowling and how she "insulted" Hwayoung when Hwayoung was reading a book in Star Life Theater. Oh, you guys forgot that Jiyeon called Hwayoung "Babo" in Pretty Boys Ep 10. I am sorry but I find all these to be normal for friends. Don't you have any friends who will ignore you when you talk too much or call you stupid when you are acting as one? Well, maybe all these normal situations don't apply to IDOLS who are deemed and portrayed to be PERFECT FLAWLESS GODDESS?

I like the way U mention it....IU called Jiyeon "Babo" and "insulted" her can't cook, is it she's bullying Jiyeon......no one say about it....or it's because she's IU...and when Jiyeon "insulted" Hwayoung when Hwayoung was reading a book in Star Life Theater. Oh, you guys forgot that Jiyeon called Hwayoung "Babo" in Pretty Boys Ep 10 people call it to harsh.....hahahahaha.....funny is it....

I am trying REALLY REALLY REALLY hard not to post any comments and speculations about this matter before the "truth" which will be revealed tomorrow but I just can't. ^_^

I found it amusing how most of you are so analytical here. Whatever small trivial matters were even brought up i.e how Jiyeon didn't "interact" with Hwayoung when she was playing bowling and how she "insulted" Hwayoung when Hwayoung was reading a book in Star Life Theater. Oh, you guys forgot that Jiyeon called Hwayoung "Babo" in Pretty Boys Ep 10. I am sorry but I find all these to be normal for friends. Don't you have any friends who will ignore you when you talk too much or call you stupid when you are acting as one? Well, maybe all these normal situations don't apply to IDOLS who are deemed and portrayed to be PERFECT FLAWLESS GODDESS?

Anyway, I don't deny the fact that Hwayoung may seem to be not very close with the original T-ara and often seen to be isolated. But isn't it normal? Let's say in a group of friends, you have known A for 10 years and B for 5 years. A and B are still your friends but sometimes it's human behavior to lean towards people who have been through thick and thin with you and people who understand you very very well. That's EunJiMin for me. And when someone enters your "circle" (Hwayoung), of course you will find it hard to adjust initially but after all those years of being together, I am sure there will be a certain bond even if it's not that strong compared to the first few friends.

You guys forgot that Hyomin hugged Hwayoung for countless number of times, Jiyeon fed Hwayoung in Pretty Boys, Hwayoung hugged Jiyeon during One Million Quiz Show and Hwayoung danced in front of Jiyeon and finally hugged her during their fan club opening ceremony. I am sorry that I can only quote certain examples cause I don't normally follow all the "couplets" but you don't need to cause I am sure all of us or maybe most of us know and acknowledge all these interactions. If they are indeed faking all these moments, oh well T-ara deserves the Grammy Awards for Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress. What I want to say is some of you are digging those moments when EunJiMin were not interacting with Hwayoung but you guys neglect those moments when EunJiMin were having fun with Hwayoung.

I seriously have no idea how this topic of bullying came in and some of you are so quick in making judgement on EunJiMin and Hwayoung. I don't deny the fact that SOMETHING is going on but Hey, nothing is confirmed, yet. Call me delusional but before anything is confirmed, I wouldn't dare to mention anything like, "Hwayoung should be blamed" or "EunJiMin are just fake b!tches" or "Soyeon and Boram should have kept their mouth shut" because I am not in their shoes, I will never ever know the true situation and WHO AM I to judge them? As a fan? If you are disappointed in them, then stop being a fan and go find someone else to idolized.

Really had a fun time spazzing about the announcement on the 30th in the shoutbox yesterday. So by thinking positively, tomorrow's announcement will be either KKS announcing his marriage with Qri (ewww ...) or Boram/Qri/Soyeon getting married or Ji and Hwa doing a subunit or Queen Ice Qri as our new leader (YAY!!). :D

Everyone should just chillax. Drink a cup of coffee and PEACE.

That's what I think too. Rather than speculating and analysing the situation, we should wait for the official news tml.

Realistically, there are 3 possible outcomes and knowing KKS, either of the following will happen:

1- T-ara disbands.

2- Hwayoung gets kicked out.

What we know:

- The members do not want to leave T-ara.

- There's been a member bust-up within the group.

What we don't know:

- The real reason behind the 'bust-up.'.

I refuse to believe that the whole problem is because some members are questioning another members ''dedication and commitment.'' That is absolutely rubbish and makes no sense at all. There is something else going on behind closed doors and we don't know what....or do we?

Let's rewind a little and think of any problems that might have effected T-ara and KKS. The first thing that comes to mind is the 'Wardrobe Malfunction' which directly involved non-other than Hwayoung. Everyone knows that KKS was not happy about it and wanted something done. If he took action against Hwayoung at the time, the KPOP industry would have destroyed him.

What makes sense is to wait around and manufacture a problem which will allow him to take some form of action without facing the consequences. Right now, we are seeing KKS manoeuvres in eliminating his problem, Hwayoung.

This is the perfect opportunity for him to get rid of Hwayoung. KKS could simply say that there was trouble within the group and he needed to take some action. As simple as that. If we believe that all this is happening because of ''dedication'' issues then we are fools. Something else is going on and it's not what we are being told.

I understand your frustration over the issue.

On my part, it was definitely unwise of Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon in particular to pull off such a thing. I wouldn't go as far to put Soyeon and Boram in the same amount of blame as those three over a variety of reasons but that's another story that I explained more than once out in the AKP forums.

Though coming from a Korean, I can testify to their behavior just fine as I experienced it first hand back when I was at Korea myself. Hwayoung, arguably, didn't really contribute much from the group at all since Day One of her membership (6-ara fans would argue why T-ara never needed a 3rd rapper in the first place). On my part, I found it difficult to culturally and socially assimilate with the whole class since I lived overseas for most of my life but once I started acting like them and proved my 'worth' (that is, getting top scores for English, drawing skills and the list goes on), the whole atmosphere quickly cooled down and I enjoyed school as a whole.

Which goes to say, that's how Korea's society system had gone for quite a while - newbies are expected to prove their worth to the veterans of whatever group (whether it be school, sports team or even a military unit) to be 'accepted' and if they don't have much to offer, then they're pretty much kept as outcasts - in Hwayoung's case, her rapping wasn't sufficient enough. Seen it happen all too many times around at Korea and it isn't a really pretty sight at all - but unfortunately, a norm. The same probably has occurred to other idol groups out there and as a whole, occurs within the public. T-ara's just one of the many. It's ugly, but that's simply how it is.

I wouldn't go as to call them immature indefinitely since there's a lot of factors surrounding the issue here (Qri and Areum did likely sit out because they refused to get involved due to the risks but on Qri's part, I think she's on the same position as Boram and Soyeon - Areum would obviously be intimidated not to take part at all). The timing is more horrid since Korea as a nation had been bombarded with media reports regarding bullying and subsequent suicide amongst students this year - and the last thing netizens would want to hear about bullying is it occurring within an idol group, of all people.

Long-term wise, I really think this incident should serve as a definite warning towards CCM as to what can really happen if new members are added in a group that's already well-established (conflict between 6-ara likely did occur but I'd say it was far more stable back then). If Areum and Dani are still planning to stay in T-ara, I think they should really reconsider and actually stay away from the group indefinitely - Hwayoung wasn't even accepted and it's been 2 years since she joined - and honestly, Areum and Dani won't fare any better at all, if not worse because they're even younger. Adding more new members in T-ara is a completely detrimental move at best - and the fact CCM tries to micromanage the whole group through threats and the like is obviously making things 10 times worse for both original and new members.

If Hwayoung really does want to leave, by all means, I think it's the best for her to do so. If I was in her shoes, I would have left T-ara a very long time ago. Management has definitely played a signficant role into this mess happening by a wide margin.

In a dark way, T-ara's just proven that they've indeed defied management and its idiocy (preferably, they could have done it with actual intent and with a lawsuit as I never thought they'd pull something like this even once) when it comes down to adding new members over highly questionable reasons. Judging from what's seen so far, T-ara seems pretty hellbent in going back as a 6-member formation - at the least, things seemed more 'fair' for them back then.

To be honest I'm not really blaming anyone more than the other right now simply because I think there was a point when all parties involved could've stepped back, reviewed what was going on, and sooner or later deduced that they needed to be proactive and either a.) stop the craziness before it spiralled out of control or b.) once it did indeed get to this point they should have had the foresight to know that they needed to step up and set things right. Whether that be apologizing for any perceived transgressions or just clearing the air and letting everyone know it was a big misunderstanding, I just felt like it was handled messily on their part.

Of course, I've read a lot of REALLY great deductions on some fan's part (mad props to you, Mongrolian) that explain just where they may be coming from and what may be the causative factor for them to do what they did. Still, I can't help but feel disappointment in the whole matter. I'm not really sure who I'm disappointed with at this point, either...I don't know if it's the members themselves, or KKS for basically putting them in a situation where they may have already been combustible to begin with, or the netizens for taking the whole matter to entirely new levels of insanity. I'm partially mad with myself as I was hoping to keep a fair distance from threads related to the matter that were created by non-fans and antis, but I failed in that aspect. Still, sometimes it's a good way to get a better perspective from a casual onlooker's point of view, and right now, it ain't pretty. Still though, it's infuriating to read commentary from the peanut gallery...most of the people throwing in their cheap two cents have little to no background knowledge of T-ara as a group and are just there either because a.) everyone loves a good drama, or b.) they've never been fans of the group to begin with and they think it gives them credence to spew the nastiest, most hateful vitriol about the members that they can. They want to get all up in arms about cyber-bullying, yet they're even worse than the people they're lashing out at, and I just find it to be utterly hypocritical.

Ultimately I'm not indefinitely calling them immature, I just wished that all of this had been handled in a better manner. One thing that the last two days have proven to me is that sometimes the supposed strong friendships people like to boast of their bias groups in K-Pop are as manufactured as the concepts and music. I used to think that the girls in T-ara were all really close, and to see the cracks in their already fragile image showing (hell, not even cracks at this point, it's downright shattering) is just a wake-up call to me, and really, it should be a wake-up call to ANY K-Pop fan who thinks this could never happen to their group, because it can, and more than likely it's been closer to happening than people want to believe. It's just that they aren't incompetently managed, and their label knows how to nip a problem in the bud before it gets to this level of ridiculousness.

Ultimately I hope for the best possible resolution for all parties involved. If that means some members need to leave to be happy, so be it. If that means the girls take a break for a year, even better. God knows they need it. But I can't be excited for Sexy Love or anything else because as far as I'm concerned the rest of this year has been tainted for T-ara. And that's a damn crying shame, because I remember that in the beginning of the year most people were pegging it as their year to finally come into their own...and it probably would have been, had KKS just LEFT THEM THE HELL ALONE. Lovey-Dovey was a great way to start off the year for them, after their Japanese promotions ended they should've just taken a break and come back at the end of the year (if even that soon) and all would have been well...the sad thing is that I'm taking some sick pleasure in knowing that this has probably fecked up KKS's day majorly. The master troll has been trolled by his own damn creation, and I can't help but feel giddy about it. The student has surpassed the teacher. I just hate that it means T-ara as a group is destroying itself in the process.

easy mate .. :) have faith and lets wait this out first

I've been a proud Queen's/Diadem since their debut. I'm not going anywhere. I've stuck through them through some particularly nasty scandals. But this is the worst they've encountered yet. It makes Jiyeon's webcam scandal and the member additions seem trivial in comparison. I'm all for sticking by them, and I will continue to, but you need to brace yourself in the event that tomorrow's news isn't pleasant, because lately when KKS makes an announcement regarding T-ara it's rarely good news. The fact that he's not announcing anything sooner means he's taking into account the severity of the situation and trying to figure exactly what course of action he can take that won't irreparably damage T-ara.

It's good that you want to continue sticking by them, and I will do the same, but we all need to be realistic about the situation as well. I don't mean to be a downer though, I just need to vent my frustrations and right now this is one of the few safe places to do so.

KKS: "I am proud to announce that this whole controversy revolves around an academic research. The Social Science faculty of the University of Korea has collaborated with us to conduct this research to find out how the public's reaction will change as time, measured in day, passes. T-ara was used for this meaningful research as their popularity has been rising meteorically after their hit songs like 'roly poly', 'cry cry' and 'lovey dovey'. This research has been shortlisted for the Nobel prize award for social science. Thank you."

Me:"Yay!"

I've been a proud Queen's/Diadem since their debut. I'm not going anywhere. I've stuck through them through some particularly nasty scandals. But this is the worst they've encountered yet. It makes Jiyeon's webcam scandal and the member additions seem trivial in comparison. I'm all for sticking by them, and I will continue to, but you need to brace yourself in the event that tomorrow's news isn't pleasant, because lately when KKS makes an announcement regarding T-ara it's rarely good news. The fact that he's not announcing anything sooner means he's taking into account the severity of the situation and trying to figure exactly what course of action he can take that won't irreparably damage T-ara.

It's good that you want to continue sticking by them, and I will do the same, but we all need to be realistic about the situation as well. I don't mean to be a downer though, I just need to vent my frustrations and right now this is one of the few safe places to do so.

i meant what i said as a pat on the back to your frustrations :). sorry if it came across as something else

I'm sad and disappointed, not towards T-ara but to some fellow Queen's. I can't blame them for being this way but I'm sad to know that their love for T-ara is this weak. I can't fathom that they'd easily waver because of this incident, when we haven't heard anything from the girls themselves. Although CCM definitely made a big mistake by saying their twitters got hacked, i mean that's just stupid. But as a fellow Queen's, I expected the fans to stand strong together and hopes that all of these are just misunderstandings. But instead we are divided, between T6 Vs Hwayoung.

I will admit, that if ever these are all true, I will truly be disappointed. But since it isn't confirmed yet, we should stand strong together against the many antis who are bashing T-ara. I'm quite sure T-ara needs us loyal fans by their side during and after this incident closes.(May it be proven or not).

Let's hope that announcement is not what we are most afraid of.

T-ara and Queen's are one!

Keep the faith and trust alive Queen's!

Ultimately I'm not indefinitely calling them immature, I just wished that all of this had been handled in a better manner. One thing that the last two days have proven to me is that sometimes the supposed strong friendships people like to boast of their bias groups in K-Pop are as manufactured as the concepts and music. I used to think that the girls in T-ara were all really close, and to see the cracks in their already fragile image showing (hell, not even cracks at this point, it's downright shattering) is just a wake-up call to me, and really, it should be a wake-up call to ANY K-Pop fan who thinks this could never happen to their group, because it can, and more than likely it's been closer to happening than people want to believe. It's just that they aren't incompetently managed, and their label knows how to nip a problem in the bud before it gets to this level of ridiculousness.

Ultimately I hope for the best possible resolution for all parties involved. If that means some members need to leave to be happy, so be it. If that means the girls take a break for a year, even better. God knows they need it. But I can't be excited for Sexy Love or anything else because as far as I'm concerned the rest of this year has been tainted for T-ara. And that's a damn crying shame, because I remember that in the beginning of the year most people were pegging it as their year to finally come into their own...and it probably would have been, had KKS just LEFT THEM THE HELL ALONE. Lovey-Dovey was a great way to start off the year for them, after their Japanese promotions ended they should've just taken a break and come back at the end of the year (if even that soon) and all would have been well...the sad thing is that I'm taking some sick pleasure in knowing that this has probably fecked up KKS's day majorly. The master troll has been trolled by his own damn creation, and I can't help but feel giddy about it. The student has surpassed the teacher. I just hate that it means T-ara as a group is destroying itself in the process.

Hell yes, agreed.

Eerily, I recall that Eunjung and Jiyeon (White and DH2, respectively) played in roles where the idol groups they're in have some serious internal conflict going on between the members. Major deja vu.

Regarding on the pleasure in knowning that the issue has definitely put a massive dent on even KKs himself, it's pretty clear that what he did so far has come to backfire on him completely. He's literally on the verge of losing his only real source of money and definitely, his bosses in CJ Group aren't going to be happy at all. Optimistically, it's possible even KKS's days as CEO are likely to be numbered. I won't even start to imagine just how much other agencies like SM, Cube, Starship, YG etc. are literally smiling over this since they now won't have to worry about any more serious competition for a good while.

Though I think the central issue to that is that no one ever expected T-ara to take such nasty hit themselves - even more so than KARA and possibly, DBSK if things continue to get worse onwards. At this rate, if T-ara's still going to continue actively promoting even after this incident, then by all means, CCM would make things even worse by a considerably bigger margin than now.

i meant what i said as a pat on the back to your frustrations :). sorry if it came across as something else

Oh, I'm sorry...I'm just on edge right now. Thank you for the support, and it's nice to see that the fans are being understanding with each other. We all just need to lean on each other like I see so many doing, it really does help. Again, thank you. :)

The fact that he's not announcing anything sooner means he's taking into account the severity of the situation and trying to figure exactly what course of action he can take that won't irreparably damage T-ara.

It's probably a really weak reason, but what if -bare with me on this: what if if the guy doesn't like working on weekends and simply wanted to push the press conference or whatever it is he plans on doing until Monday? He's a troll, it's a plausible idea. The whole thing did blow up on a Saturday, right?

Even for me, I can't help but feel oblidged to stick by the group at this time.

This scandal may as well be T-ara's darkest hour and most biggest obstacle to go up against so far in their whole career since debut. We're looking at the possible destruction of one of the most popular girl groups out in Kpop and easily, it would leave a dark page for the history textbooks.

It almost seems as if CCM's become the agency of bad luck in all of Kpop. T-ara definitely isn't the only group under CCM to have fallen into a messy situation, that's for sure. (SeeYa, Co-Ed and subunit 5dolls have preceded them)

It's probably a really weak reason, but what if -bare with me on this: what if if the guy doesn't like working on weekends and simply wanted to push the press conference or whatever it is he plans on doing until Monday? He's a troll, it's a plausible idea. The whole thing did blow up on a Saturday, right?

From what the T-ara members said themselves a long while back, KKs isn't the kind of guy to stop working - up to the point he's got a serious case of being a workaholic - which is definitely not healthy at all, seeing as how he doesn't consider T-ara to be anywhere close to being overworked or simply doesn't care.

If I wanted a weak reason, he's probably too busy playing with those robot models of his wherever he goes. Lol.

what i really want to know is how this topic of KKS marrying Qri came up now O__O lol

Supposedly, Qri is KKS's 'favorite' member. I don't know if this is true, but I did hear around that he seems to have some sort of preference over her, appearance-wise. This seemed to be based on how it was in Hello Baby.

I'm sad and disappointed, not towards T-ara but to some fellow Queen's. I can't blame them for being this way but I'm sad to know that their love for T-ara is this weak. I can't fathom that they'd easily waver because of this incident, when we haven't heard anything from the girls themselves. Although CCM definitely made a big mistake by saying their twitters got hacked, i mean that's just stupid. But as a fellow Queen's, I expected the fans to stand strong together and hopes that all of these are just misunderstandings. But instead we are divided, between T6 Vs Hwayoung.

I will admit, that if ever these are all true, I will truly be disappointed. But since it isn't confirmed yet, we should stand strong together against the many antis who are bashing T-ara. I'm quite sure T-ara needs us loyal fans by their side during and after this incident closes.(May it be proven or not).

Let's hope that announcement is not what we are most afraid of.

T-ara and Queen's are one!

Keep the faith and trust alive Queen's!

I think some Queen's are simply upset and venting their own frustrations and thinking aloud right now, so don't get too upset. It's not that people are questioning their loyalty to the group,it's that all of the uncertainty is causing stress and they need a chance to talk out loud and not feel like they're going to be considered a bad fan for doing so. Bear with them (and me, I've been doing it), everybody deals with crises in their own way. Let them talk and don't tell them they're a bad fan for being upset, the fact is that they're probably scared and they channel that into anger. It's healthy, it's normal, and it allows the person to decompress. I'm already feeling a bit better, and it's because some other fans have given me the opportunity to talk and just say what I needed to say. Let's let this be a safe place, and a forum where we can just say what we need to say without questioning each other in the process. The fandom is already divided enough, we need to try to hear everyone's POV and support each other. :)

Hell yes, agreed.

Eerily, I recall that Eunjung and Jiyeon (White and DH2, respectively) played in roles where the idol groups they're in have some serious internal conflict going on between the members. Major deja vu.

Regarding on the pleasure in knowning that the issue has definitely put a massive dent on even KKs himself, it's pretty clear that what he did so far has come to backfire on him completely. He's literally on the verge of losing his only real source of money and definitely, his bosses in CJ Group aren't going to be happy at all. Optimistically, it's possible even KKS's days as CEO are likely to be numbered. I won't even start to imagine just how much other agencies like SM, Cube, Starship, YG etc. are literally smiling over this since they now won't have to worry about any more serious competition for a good while.

Though I think the central issue to that is that no one ever expected T-ara to take such nasty hit themselves - even more so than KARA and possibly, DBSK if things continue to get worse onwards. At this rate, if T-ara's still going to continue actively promoting even after this incident, then by all means, CCM would make things even worse by a considerably bigger margin than now.

Haha, it's so funny that you mentioned White. I had just finished watching that a few days ago (damn good K-Horror btw), and ironically I was thinking to myself "Eunjung is a damn good actress to be able to portray this kind of infighting with other people since things seemed relatively sound within her own group." A little bit of fridge brilliance at work as now I'm wondering just how stable they were even back then...

But yeah, part of me believes that KKS is deserving everything that's coming to him right now. Gangkiz has turned out to be a total bust, Co-Ed/SPEED/5dolls have been utterly neglected with serious issues of their own, and poor Davichi, while digital queens in their own right, can't sell an album for sh!t. I just feel horrible that T-ara is receiving such a huge backlash from it. I never, EVER in a million years expected it to go down like this, but this is the price KKS pays...his "Midas touch" faded long ago as evidenced by his recent flop groups and his micromanagement of a group that was, for all intents and purposes, set to enter the upper echelons of K-Pop...had they just been left alone. All he's doing is leaving the door wide open for Sistar (who's recently come into their own with their past few comebacks) to steal T-ara's thunder, and they're doing just that. SME, YGE and JYP must be ecstatic. <_<

Lol, if that was the case, I'd laugh my ass off simply because that would mean that T-ara picked a day of the weekend to basically troll the hell out of KKS. But I don't think it's the case, from what I understand the man is a workaholic and as such is always busy doing something. It IS very telling, though, that this all blew up while he was out of the country...he's away from them for a matter of days and this has happened. :P

Even for me, I can't help but feel oblidged to stick by the group at this time.

This scandal may as well be T-ara's darkest hour and most biggest obstacle to go up against so far in their whole career since debut. We're looking at the possible destruction of one of the most popular girl groups out in Kpop and easily, it would leave a dark page for the history textbooks.

It almost seems as if CCM's become the agency of bad luck in all of Kpop. T-ara definitely isn't the only group under CCM to have fallen into a messy situation, that's for sure. (SeeYa, Co-Ed and subunit 5dolls have preceded them)

From what the T-ara members said themselves a long while back, KKs isn't the kind of guy to stop working - up to the point he's got a serious case of being a workaholic - which is definitely not healthy at all, seeing as how he doesn't consider T-ara to be anywhere close to being overworked or simply doesn't care.

If I wanted a weak reason, he's probably too busy playing with those robot models of his wherever he goes. Lol.

Supposedly, Qri is KKS's 'favorite' member. I don't know if this is true, but I did hear around that he seems to have some sort of preference over her, appearance-wise. This seemed to be based on how it was in Hello Baby.

That's what I'm thinking regarding T-ara's current situation...if they do in fact disband, it will be the first disbandment of a majorly popular girl group since the Hallyu wave first started, and it will not leave a pretty mark on K-Pop in general. It will force a lot of people to open their eyes and realize that the Korean pop music scene is not as pretty as it's made out to be. I'm just sad that it might be my bias group teaching that lesson. I really, REALLY hope it doesn't come to that.

And yeah, KKS has always seemed to have a soft spot in his heart for Qri...there's the rumors of the way in which she was recruited, how he fawns over her on their variety shows (watch T-aradotcom, you'll see what I mean), etc. She's a bombshell, I guess I really can't blame the man, but it's always come of as creepy as hell.

brace yourself guys. big xxxx will occur in just another 2 or 3 days :D

I think if this big news was their disbandment (which is i think it's a really small chance for this to happen because of the contract and stuff they have) it will be a very very big loss for CCM and also KKS as their CEO.

my prediction was maybe a graduating member? maybe it will be one from the 6 members (eunjung, jiyeon, boram, qri, soyeon, hyomin) since they are the old members and CCM really don't want to lose T-ara trademark as one of the hottest group right now in kpop industry. they still got young members like hwayoung, dani, ahreum so maybe they will start fresh as the new main of the group.

well, i hope all of this was just some kind of prank though. i really love seeing 7 of them together and with additional members like Dani and Ahreum, i really found them more interesting. been a fan since their debut days though, and i think right now is probably their most interesting moments after 3 years in music industry.

brace yourself guys. big xxxx will occur in just another 2 or 3 days :D

I think if this big news was their disbandment (which is i think it's a really small chance for this to happen because of the contract and stuff they have) it will be a very very big loss for CCM and also KKS as their CEO.

my prediction was maybe a graduating member? maybe it will be one from the 6 members (eunjung, jiyeon, boram, qri, soyeon, hyomin) since they are the old members and CCM really don't want to lose T-ara trademark as one of the hottest group right now in kpop industry. they still got young members like hwayoung, dani, ahreum so maybe they will start fresh as the new main of the group.

well, i hope all of this was just some kind of prank though. i really love seeing 7 of them together and with additional members like Dani and Ahreum, i really found them more interesting. been a fan since their debut days though, and i think right now is probably their most interesting moments after 3 years in music industry.

I don't think a disbandment will happen either, but I think the possibility of a member leaving/being replaced is VERY likely due to all of the craziness going on right now. I fear even if this was a huge misunderstanding that someone may have to leave simply because right now, it sounds like netizens are calling for certain member's heads and I'm wondering if the situation has simply reached a point where saying "Sorry, it was all a big misunderstanding" won't be good enough. I feel the only way that may work is if the girls in question take a break from the group for a bit, and I don't see KKS putting T-ara on a hiatus of any sort, sadly. They need one in the worst way, but I just don't see him giving them what they're probably hoping will be their punishment. I am very curious to see how this all works out. We all know that if a member leaves then someone will be brought in to take her place to fulfill KKS's ridiculous ploy of going up against SNSD.

Anyways, good night fellas. I feel a million times better after talking to some of you, so thank you for that. :) But life calls, and I work tomorrow. It's now 2:52 P.M. Korean standard time, meaning we have roughly 22 more hours until D-day (that is, if KKS doesn't trolly-poly us like he usually does, lol). I suggest you all spend that time doing things non-T-ara related to keep your minds occupied. It'll help time go by faster. :P

Whenever KKS says like that it's never a good news (all those new members adding in), now he said like that again right after th twitter hacking. Sigh, i guess this time it's th worst news? Just got a BAD feeling of what he's gonna announce on 30th. Hope he proofs us wrong this time.

Haha, it's so funny that you mentioned White. I had just finished watching that a few days ago (damn good K-Horror btw), and ironically I was thinking to myself "Eunjung is a damn good actress to be able to portray this kind of infighting with other people since things seemed relatively sound within her own group." A little bit of fridge brilliance at work as now I'm wondering just how stable they were even back then...

But yeah, part of me believes that KKS is deserving everything that's coming to him right now. Gangkiz has turned out to be a total bust, Co-Ed/SPEED/5dolls have been utterly neglected with serious issues of their own, and poor Davichi, while digital queens in their own right, can't sell an album for sh!t. I just feel horrible that T-ara is receiving such a huge backlash from it. I never, EVER in a million years expected it to go down like this, but this is the price KKS pays...his "Midas touch" faded long ago as evidenced by his recent flop groups and his micromanagement of a group that was, for all intents and purposes, set to enter the upper echelons of K-Pop...had they just been left alone. All he's doing is leaving the door wide open for Sistar (who's recently come into their own with their past few comebacks) to steal T-ara's thunder, and they're doing just that. SME, YGE and JYP must be ecstatic. <_<

That's what I'm thinking regarding T-ara's current situation...if they do in fact disband, it will be the first disbandment of a majorly popular girl group since the Hallyu wave first started, and it will not leave a pretty mark on K-Pop in general. It will force a lot of people to open their eyes and realize that the Korean pop music scene is not as pretty as it's made out to be. I'm just sad that it might be my bias group teaching that lesson. I really, REALLY hope it doesn't come to that.

And yeah, KKS has always seemed to have a soft spot in his heart for Qri...there's the rumors of the way in which she was recruited, how he fawns over her on their variety shows (watch T-aradotcom, you'll see what I mean), etc. She's a bombshell, I guess I really can't blame the man, but it's always come of as creepy as hell.

Haha, speaking of White (I lost my faith in K-horror a long time ago but White was exceptionally good, plot-wise) and Eunjung, it also comes to remind me that Eunjung was able to portray her character very well in Dream High 1 (personally, I think she and Kim Soo Hyun were the only ones who managed to make the drama barely watchable as Suzy, IU, Taecyeon and Wooyoung's acting was just horrendous) - a character with also some degree of unfavorable behavior.

Which goes to say, it almost looked as if Eunjung had no problem playing such characters at all O.o

KKS's Midas' Touch has indeed expired. Prior to 2009, CCM had vocal powerhouses that were very popular on their own right - such as SG Wannabe and SeeYa, while also housing one of Kpop's most veteran queens - Lee Hyori. Then he came to debut Davichi, which was also popular on its own right and praised for their talent but honestly, things seemed to go downhill slowly for him starting with SeeYa's abrupt crisis and T-ara was the only group that kept the company afloat until now.

He's clearly got no experience in managing an idol group prior to T-ara (this effectively makes his decades of experience completely useless as Kpop is now idol-reliant) and is definitely not willing to change and reform with how things are run, something even SM had gone through (albeit in a hard way, starting with DBSK). It's as if he's stuck in the past or something.

Possibly, I suspect CCM moving buildings may have something to do with its flopping groups. No doubt, idol groups cost a huge load of money to prepare for debut and judging how terrible the groups you mentioned have done in sales, it's bound to put a lot of financial loss on CCM - plus, it was formerly based at the Gangnam district, where building/living/housing costs are among the most expensive (if not THE most expensive) in all of Seoul and probably, all of Korea. Not even T-ara's revenue seems capable of keeping them around and Gangkiz was a massive hit-or-miss gamble with too many stakes and risks at hand.

The Kpop music (and Hallyu as a whole) scene this year has indeed taken a huge lot of hits this year. Aside from CCM/T-ara related issues, there was Open World Entertainment, JYJ and their sasaeng fans, 5dolls with Soomi/Chanmi/Eunkyo, Nickhun's drunk driving incident and even government attention.

I just read knetizens comments. I wished I never did that. Now I'm feeling really sick.

Knetizens are worst than i-fans..

I have a math test for tomorrow

I can't calculate every problems perfectly =.=

I have bio and chemistry test tomorrow but I didnt even study because of all this mess =___=

I agree and I will still support T-ara! Even if the absolute worst case scenario was confirmed and they said my biases Eunjung, Hyomin, Soyeon, and Boram were bullies, then I would just change my biases to Qri and Hwayoung and continue to support T-ara.

After going back n forth on the member additions recently, I decided I don't like them... Areum is basic and reminds me of like a filler member from Dal Shabet, and Dani is too inexperienced and doesn't seem very talented, even though she contains lots of charisma. But now I am happy for Areum to be there because I think she could be a good friend for Hwayoung as they are about same age and both have joined a successful group later on, so they can relate.

Areum and Hwayoung friendship hwaiting!

Haha, speaking of White (I lost my faith in K-horror a long time ago but White was exceptionally good, plot-wise) and Eunjung, it also comes to remind me that Eunjung was able to portray her character very well in Dream High 1 (personally, I think she and Kim Soo Hyun were the only ones who managed to make the drama barely watchable as Suzy, IU, Taecyeon and Wooyoung's acting was just horrendous) - a character with also some degree of unfavorable behavior.

Which goes to say, it almost looked as if Eunjung had no problem playing such characters at all O.o

KKS's Midas' Touch has indeed expired. Prior to 2009, CCM had vocal powerhouses that were very popular on their own right - such as SG Wannabe and SeeYa, while also housing one of Kpop's most veteran queens - Lee Hyori. Then he came to debut Davichi, which was also popular on its own right and praised for their talent but honestly, things seemed to go downhill slowly for him starting with SeeYa's abrupt crisis and T-ara was the only group that kept the company afloat until now.

He's clearly got no experience in managing an idol group prior to T-ara (this effectively makes his decades of experience completely useless as Kpop is now idol-reliant) and is definitely not willing to change and reform with how things are run, something even SM had gone through (albeit in a hard way, starting with DBSK). It's as if he's stuck in the past or something.

Possibly, I suspect CCM moving buildings may have something to do with its flopping groups. No doubt, idol groups cost a huge load of money to prepare for debut and judging how terrible the groups you mentioned have done in sales, it's bound to put a lot of financial loss on CCM - plus, it was formerly based at the Gangnam district, where building/living/housing costs are among the most expensive (if not THE most expensive) in all of Seoul and probably, all of Korea. Not even T-ara's revenue seems capable of keeping them around and Gangkiz was a massive hit-or-miss gamble with too many stakes and risks at hand.

The Kpop music (and Hallyu as a whole) scene this year has indeed taken a huge lot of hits this year. Aside from CCM/T-ara related issues, there was Open World Entertainment, JYJ and their sasaeng fans, 5dolls with Soomi/Chanmi/Eunkyo, Nickhun's drunk driving incident and even government attention.

Suzy is the worst actress LOL. She is very overrated to me in general and I became her anti after she outshone Eunjung (popularity wise) in Dream High even though her acting was terrible compared to Eunjung aka Korea's Meryl Streep!