Diadem Forums

[12.07.28] Core Contents Media's CEO to make a very big announcement regarding T-ara on the 30th

nathaniel

I am not feeling good about all this issue. And if something wrong happen to T-ara...the only responsible to me is KKS. His decision to always change the group composition is the reason behind all this situation. I still remember his words saying he wanted to create competition among members...and I knew that it wouldn't be benefit for the group. Because how can you maintain good team spirit if you always have to compete against each other ?

it has been 3 days after the negative rumors about my lovely girls T-Ara has been widespread… after one stupid rumor started, another rumors come out.. flowing like a river…

with my own eyes i saw some people who ever said they are the “Real Queen’s” turned into antis one by one.. is it just that? no.. i also saw some people who ever said “I’ll love all of T-Ara no matter what happen” one by one bashing one of T-Ara and support another one, no longer support all of T-Ara girls as one.. nothing is more painful than watching it all happening… my heart is so much hurt.. am i the only one who feel this way? oh please.. i hope no..

before, through twitter i said.. beside we need to be strong as a “Queen’s” we also need to be “Smart”.. why? those kind of people that i just mentioned above are the example of “Stupid Queen’s” (they are not Queen’s anymore), low minded people.. who can be that easy believe in things that still “unconfirmed” yet.. however i feel so much pity of them..

just if i know those people will do these kind of things to our T-Ara girls… i will lecturing them how to be a “Smart Queen’s”.. but it’s all late..

you guys may keep thinking… in the title of this post i wrote “T-Ara.. I Am A Pure Queen’s! And I Am Proud!” why i can be so that confidence to call my self as “A Pure Queen’s”.

here i’ll tell you my reasons..

it has been almost 3 years i’m with T-Ara (i started become their fan since September 2009).. but it’s not bcz of it i can be this confidence.. until this time.. i still trying to get to now them more and more.. try to understand each of them deeper than ever… i know it’s impossible, cz i never living closely with them.. though they dunno who i am directly… but here i am.. still with them and never stop to give my love to them… « sounds classic… but sincerely that’s what i’m doing until this time…

however the problem that attacked T-Ara is not happening just this time.. since 3 years ago they already face so many problems and rumors.. what i always do if that kind of things happening? yeah though so many bad rumors keep spreading out.. i can’t believe all of that stupid stuff that easy… keep supporting the 7 of T-Ara without exception… though if one of that rumors is true, hey guys.. no body is perfect.. human definitely makes some mistakes in their life.. and T-Ara girls are also just human… i am a Queen’s.. that’s why when they do right things or wrong things i’ll stay beside them and believe that they’ll fix it all and doing better day by day… that’s what a true love right?

the last… but not really the last reason.. i still have so many reasons why i’m confidence saying i am “A Pure Queen’s”.. but i think if i keep going on, this post will never end (lol!)

about bias? yes.. i also have bias in T-Ara.. all of 7 T-Ara are my bias.. but who is my main bias? hyomin… but is it bcz of that i jz give my love to hyomin? no.. i can’t just give my love for hyomin just bcz hyomin is my main bias… after i know T-Ara, i got 6 hearts for loving 6 of them.. after Hwayoung joined i got the 7th heart to loving her.. for each of T-Ara i have the same level of love.. «< sounds like fairy tale, but that’s how i describe how i loving 7 T-Ara.

okay.. that’s why i’m confidence called my self as “A Pure Queen’s”!

after this i may get so many bash.. who cares? i just saying what i wanna say… i have my own opinion.. you also… they also.. just wanna speak up.. sometime you need to act a bit arrogant.. for what? to tell the world that you’re not weak… so some xxxx people out there have no heart to playing shits with you…

ah about the addition members.. why i didn’t mention them and just mentioned 7 T-Ara?

it’s not bcz i dislike Areum or Dani.. i like them… yeah they are cute and good.. but i still need time to accept them as T-Ara.. don’t worry… i hope i can loving them one day… as soon as i can.. now still trying…

Boram's umbrella and unfollow incident has spread like wildfire, and she's trending in top 10 on naver currently. Unfollowing a member really means that there's something negative going around, everyone is saying kick out Soyeon, Boram, Eunjung, Hyomin, and Jiyeon and keep Qri Ahreum and Dani and replace the rest. Lol.

Lol if Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon and Boram were kicked out, then T-ara might as well just disband altogether while Areum and Dani just get shipped off into a new group. There's no point calling the group T-ara if 5/6s of the original members are kicked out. God, netizens can be a wild bunch.

Honestly, if this were the case, I think Qri may follow suit as well. She's likely involved in this mess but the thing is that she was simply not there when the Twitter issue came about (hell, maybe she was just asleep or just didn't really care about whatever bitter relations there were to begin with - she is generally the quiet one after all).

What I don't get is why it's only Boram that unfollowed Hwayoung whereas the others have yet to do so. Boram doesn't really look capable of even bullying anyone (bad health, small stature etc.) and looks like she can be easily pushed over by the other members, especially those that are more popular and have a higher income. I just don't think she may have done this purely out of her own will.

It just doesn't make any sense.

Remember Hyorin controversy? They answered right away that there was nothing going on. Where are the tweets "we support her, it was a misunderstanding, fighting!!" with some selca?

Of course we are going to speculate as fans. This is the worst case scenario, I don't see how to support T-ara as a whole when they're not a whole to begin with.

Reading comments in naver, people did say that she just has a powerful backup. I mean I know this as well since her family is a celebrity fam. Her father in the 80s was I mean like a huge huge huge star and her mother is also a well known actress. I wouldn't think Boram would too but since she is the unnie, Hwayoung might had to just give in since the tradition of formality is taken seriously in Korea.

I also heard from a friend that Hwayoung signed with Cube Ent, she told me it was a rumor but rumors all start out with some sort of possible evidence.

True, Boram's family isn't one to be taken lightly - if memory calls, her grandparents were also quite starts of their heyday as well so in effect, this makes her a third-generation celeb of her family, soon to be followed by her sister debuting as part of some group called D-Unit.

Although I don't know exactly how much power her parents have, I'm somewhat concerned that it's not as big as netizens make it out to be.

If Boram's got some serious backup from her parents and whoever's in the inner circle of their connections, then it should have been able to prevent CCM from overworking the group like slaves in the first place, or at least let them some more time to breathe and rest.

Honestly, even though Boram is the oldest and looks rather incapable of pulling off actual bullying herself, it's possible that the tradition of formality based on age is twisted a bit in K-pop - rather than age, it all goes to depend on who earns more and who's more popular, seemingly (Suju can testify to that very easily). I know that age definitely isn't take into much concern in the military and it is more focused on rank (at least in the experience of people I know, relatives included). She seems more likely just a figurehead or a puppet if such hierarchy in T-ara does exist.

The rumor of Hwayoung signing in with Cube Ent. also seems pretty intriguing as well. It's curious how she managed to find the time to even sign a contract with them and Cube is definitely taking a bit of a gamble if this turns out to be true. Which also goes to say, Hyoyoung's position in CCM is just as much in danger as well.

is an artist in kpop allowed to sign a contract with another company while under contract to another company? generally in other industries it is not allowed. so ithink those cube rumors may be just rumors

i really hope it is only rumors too, and I think it is.. because.. it makes no sense having a contract and getting another as well as you're pointing out!

i hope its just promotion for their new album.. and this was all just a big scare!!

It might be a pr-trick to make a scandal and then a big announcement so their new album sells a lot.. who knows >.<

I wish they could change their ceo :(

if somehow kks will punish the girls more coz of this scandal, i have to say that this will be the last straw and the members will rebel more.

one thing that sets apart t-ara from other groups is that the members esp eunjung, hyomin, jiyeon are very vocal about their displeasure towards ccm. I don't think they are afraid to get fired :(

i really hope ccm will protect the members best interests and stop adding new members now.

i will forever support t-ara!!

everything is a mess right now…

we never know whether 6-ara really bullied hwa…even if they said “they did” or “they didn’t”, one can still lie!! and honestly everything on k-pop is a lie…one of my friend tweeted this

“if suju can accept kyuhyun, wg can accept lim, u-kiss kan accept aj and hoon, why not t-ara??”

lemme ask…how do we know they really are accepting??we never know for sure…

so i’m gonna say whatever the outcomes (whether they bullied hwa or not), i still support t-ara..by t-ara i mean 8-ara (though i’m not really sure if i like areum or not..but i guess i’m okay with her for the sake of t-ara)…

i’m not delusional or what…if they are really at fault, shame on them..but as a fan, i will give them chance to reflect…people made mistakes…i’m a fan so it’s my responsibility to trust on them…

SHAME ON THOSE QUEEN’S THAT EASILY TURN THEIR SIDES..SHAME!!

and to other fandoms, please stay away from this mess…it’s not helping at all..and lol at some antis..they support hwa just to hate on t-ara..shame…

I will support T-ara as a group. I'm a fan of AKB48 so the whole member changing does not bother me. I will support the group and the member i like (if she leaves) and the same thing goes for T-ara. I will support the group and Hwayoung because i only got really interested in them because of her. She was the starting point and now i like all the girls. Until we get more information this is my position.

About the rumor of signing with another agency I can only see this happening if her contract with CCM was ending...

it has been 3 days after the negative rumors about my lovely girls T-Ara has been widespread… after one stupid rumor started, another rumors come out.. flowing like a river…

with my own eyes i saw some people who ever said they are the “Real Queen’s” turned into antis one by one.. is it just that? no.. i also saw some people who ever said “I’ll love all of T-Ara no matter what happen” one by one bashing one of T-Ara and support another one, no longer support all of T-Ara girls as one.. nothing is more painful than watching it all happening… my heart is so much hurt.. am i the only one who feel this way? oh please.. i hope no..

before, through twitter i said.. beside we need to be strong as a “Queen’s” we also need to be “Smart”.. why? those kind of people that i just mentioned above are the example of “Stupid Queen’s” (they are not Queen’s anymore), low minded people.. who can be that easy believe in things that still “unconfirmed” yet.. however i feel so much pity of them..

just if i know those people will do these kind of things to our T-Ara girls… i will lecturing them how to be a “Smart Queen’s”.. but it’s all late..

you guys may keep thinking… in the title of this post i wrote “T-Ara.. I Am A Pure Queen’s! And I Am Proud!” why i can be so that confidence to call my self as “A Pure Queen’s”.

here i’ll tell you my reasons..

it has been almost 3 years i’m with T-Ara (i started become their fan since September 2009).. but it’s not bcz of it i can be this confidence.. until this time.. i still trying to get to now them more and more.. try to understand each of them deeper than ever… i know it’s impossible, cz i never living closely with them.. though they dunno who i am directly… but here i am.. still with them and never stop to give my love to them… « sounds classic… but sincerely that’s what i’m doing until this time…

however the problem that attacked T-Ara is not happening just this time.. since 3 years ago they already face so many problems and rumors.. what i always do if that kind of things happening? yeah though so many bad rumors keep spreading out.. i can’t believe all of that stupid stuff that easy… keep supporting the 7 of T-Ara without exception… though if one of that rumors is true, hey guys.. no body is perfect.. human definitely makes some mistakes in their life.. and T-Ara girls are also just human… i am a Queen’s.. that’s why when they do right things or wrong things i’ll stay beside them and believe that they’ll fix it all and doing better day by day… that’s what a true love right?

the last… but not really the last reason.. i still have so many reasons why i’m confidence saying i am “A Pure Queen’s”.. but i think if i keep going on, this post will never end (lol!)

about bias? yes.. i also have bias in T-Ara.. all of 7 T-Ara are my bias.. but who is my main bias? hyomin… but is it bcz of that i jz give my love to hyomin? no.. i can’t just give my love for hyomin just bcz hyomin is my main bias… after i know T-Ara, i got 6 hearts for loving 6 of them.. after Hwayoung joined i got the 7th heart to loving her.. for each of T-Ara i have the same level of love.. «< sounds like fairy tale, but that’s how i describe how i loving 7 T-Ara.

okay.. that’s why i’m confidence called my self as “A Pure Queen’s”!

after this i may get so many bash.. who cares? i just saying what i wanna say… i have my own opinion.. you also… they also.. just wanna speak up.. sometime you need to act a bit arrogant.. for what? to tell the world that you’re not weak… so some xxxx people out there have no heart to playing shits with you…

ah about the addition members.. why i didn’t mention them and just mentioned 7 T-Ara?

it’s not bcz i dislike Areum or Dani.. i like them… yeah they are cute and good.. but i still need time to accept them as T-Ara.. don’t worry… i hope i can loving them one day… as soon as i can.. now still trying…

Well, I am just like you, fans of T-ara since 2009, and i must admit it, maybe i am the one who was a real QUEEN turn to be some antis.

Why? If they can believe one another, how i suppose to believe in them? Well, i just don't want to be stupid QUEEN who blindly love them whatever happens. If they matured enough, they wouldn't bashing people via twitter. And about some news that their account hacked, i believe that's not the case. One doesn't simply hack several account twitter at the same time. And as long as i remembered, CCM always create clarification right away when there is some misunderstanding.

I have this feeling (hwayoung been outcasted) since i watch hello baby, and i have been suspicious since i only have seen hwayoung take photos only with Qri, whom i think T-ara member that Hwayoung closest to. But i don't think that my suspicious become some truth.

Whatever happen tomorrow, maybe the best decision was Hwayoung leaves the group. It will be hard, but i think it's the best decision that came into my brain. If i want to be extreme, cancel areum and dani from joining t-ara too, and let t-ara become 6 member again.

While I may be in the minority who feels this way, IF the allegations of bullying turn out to be true, I cannot honestly say that I can give my full support or have full respect for the members who did the bullying. I am not willing to sacrifice my morals and standards to support anyone who participates in that kind of behavior and anyone who does should feel ashamed of themselves. In my opinion, supporting the behavior makes a person just as guilty as the one who participates in it. While I understand that no one is perfect and that everyone has their moments of weakness, it should not be tolerated or considered okay just because they are "T-ara". Bullying is not okay under any circumstances, whether you're a celebrity or not and they should not be held to a level above anyone else in that regard. However, if it does turn out true, and they sincerely apologize, change their behavior, and become proactive in promoting that bullying isn't okay and isn't something to be taken lightly, I'd be more than happy to forgive them. I'm a firm believer in forgiving people and giving people a second chance if they put forth an honest effort to better themselves as people can change and improve if they want to.

As much as everyone is dreading how this situation is going to be handled, it does need to be addressed in some form or another. Because if it's not handled properly moving forward, things are only going to get worse than they already have. While I have to admit that this situation is showing them in a very unfavorable light, I'm trying to stay as neutral as possible regarding the information that we've been given until more facts are released. Overall though, I do think that this situation has been handled terribly on everyone's part and I hope they are are able to clarify and rectify this situation in the best way possible so that all of the parties involved can move forward in a positive direction.

Although I hate to bring this up as this situation is already disheartening enough as it is, it hasn't been addressed here yet to my knowledge (sorry if it has, I haven't been keeping up with the thread too much). Unfortunately, there is currently an official petition on the popular Korean site "Daum" which is calling for the disbandment of the group. It already has thousands of signatures that have been growing in number by the minute:

http://bbs3.agora.me...me#commentFrame

Although I hate to bring this up as this situation is already disheartening enough as it is, it hasn't been addressed here yet to my knowledge (sorry if it has, I haven't been keeping up with the thread too much). Unfortunately, there is currently an official petition on the popular Korean site "Daum" which is calling for the disbandment of the group. It already has thousands of signatures that have been growing in number by the minute:

http://bbs3.agora.me...me#commentFrame

Typical netizen f*ckery at its finest. In any event, I wouldn't lend too much credence to that ridiculous petition...the majority of the people signing were either antis to begin with or were casual fans who are seeing what they want to see and believing what they want to believe. And let's face it, people are always going to pay more attention to the bad than they will the good. I'm sure there are some people who were true fans signing on to it, but this whole mess has given all of their haters the chance to come out in force. They can pretty much say and do whatever they want, up to the point of getting away with murder, and they'd be championed for it.

At any rate it's amazing at the levels of hypocrisy I'm witnessing from all the bashing going on. These people are supposedly outraged at the bullying that took place, yet the comments I've seen in response are far nastier than anything the girls have allegedly done thus far. I can understand that people are upset, but at least be mature about it.

Anyways, I guess we'll see what happens, but I have a feeling that this story is far from over...

Although I am disappointed and saddened by this situation and how it's been handled, I can't honestly say I'm surprised by it (I'm more surprised that it was done publicly more than anything). It was only a matter of time taking into consideration the stressful conditions that the girls are under. While the girls have to be held accountable for their own actions if any wrongdoing is involved, the environment that they're in as well as the CEO they're under breeds these types of situations and behaviors to occur. That's why as angry as I am at them for putting themselves in this situation and causing backlash for themselves by not coming out to clarify this information as soon as they saw the negative responses pouring in, I feel sorry for them as well as they are all the victims of bullying. It is a well known fact that KKS has tried to threaten and bully them into submission for some time now and this may be the result or their way of fighting back as well as displaced anger if those messages were negatively directed at Hwayoung if she hasn't played a role in this as well. Despite understanding how they feel, they went about it the wrong way if that was their purpose as they've sacrificed their own images in the process. In all honesty, I'm starting to wonder if this is all worth it anymore. If things don't move in a more positive direction going forward, is us hearing their music in the future worth more than their unhappiness in this situation they're in? The only positive solution I could see to fix this problem is for them to move to another record label but has their image been tarnished to the point where another big label would be afraid to take them on due to all of the backlash they've received? Because regardless of the information that will be released from the CEO when he addresses this issue, people are either going to assume that it was a misunderstanding or believe that any positive spin he may try to put on this situation is just trying to save face to not cause any further damage.

seriously, what is happening to t-ara...what we should do..

i just really confused now..somebody please tell me what happen..

i really scared..n i don't know why..

Okay, here we go...

On the 25th five of the girls made a series of tweets on Twitter after their performance at the Budokan. At first nobody paid any attention to them as the messages seemed to be fairly innocuous in tone and even seemed to be very encouraging. The messages were all basically going on about determination, selflessness, manners, and working hard.

Then Hwayoung tweeted a message saying that sometimes determination simply wasn't enough, and that there's a reason for everything that happens; that's when things started getting messy. Hyoyoung (Hwayoung's twin sister) jumped in, saying that she hurt for her sister and that Hwayoung should still be treated like a person, even if she was physically hurt. She went on to make another tweet about how being pretty on the outside has no value if you're not pretty on the inside as well. Then Tarae (Hwayoung's rapping coach) joined in, calling some unknown people "bitches" and remarking that they needed to remember that, at one point, they were nobodies as well. Both Hyoyoung's and Tarae's tweets are thought to be directed at one or more members of T-ara; Tarae went on to rescind his original tweets, claiming they were actually aimed at Nicki Minaj and Beyonce, oddly enough.

It's about at this point that netizens caught wind of the situation and the whole thing spread like wildfire online, with many speculating that the original tweets were T-ara's way of "bullying" Hwayoung and questioning her dedication to the group as she was unable to perform at the Budokan due to her injury. Soon people were putting together elaborate conspiracy theories that speculate that Hwayoung has ALWAYS been bullied by the other T-ara members, even going so far as to compile collections of gifs and pictures that show that Hwayoung has been neglected this whole time; some of these examples are really, REALLY reaching (they've also simultaneously chosen to ignore the pics and videos that show Hwayoung getting along fantastically with the members, but that's another story for another time). Furthermore, CCM has made the mess even worse by stating that the tweets were, in fact, insults, but they claimed that surely the girls wouldn't have made such hateful comments, so what do they do? They claim that five of the girl's Twitter accounts were simultaneously hacked. Highly unlikely.

So, since this situation has only become a million times worse, it's now been announced that KKS will make an official announcement regarding his stance on the issue on July 30th, 2012 at 1:00 P.M., Korean standard time (roughly 8 and a half hours from now). People are speculating that members will probably be kicked out, and at the very worst the group may be disbanded. It's gotten bad enough that people are calling for Hyomin, Eunjung, and Jiyeon's heads (especially the latter), and to a lesser extent, Soyeon and Boram's, who ultimately ended up deleting their tweets, and now there's a petition on Daum requesting that the group officially disband. Anti-fans and casual onlookers are just having the time of their lives watching all of this happen, and none of the comments are very pleasant to read at this point, so it's probably best to stay away from general K-Pop forums like AKP or H8 for the time being.

So now all we can do is wait to see what happens. In any case most people have thrown their support behind Hwayoung, while openly bashing the other girls without proper knowledge of what's truly happened. The whole ordeal just keeps getting messier and messier, and nobody is stepping up to clarify anything or take a stance. I've actually heard that now people are wondering if Hwayoung is as innocent as she's making herself out to be, so even she's starting to get a bit of negative attention for the role she's playing. Right now it's basically a jumble of rumors, theories, speculation, ambiguous, vague Tweets, hurt feelings, and people throwing the word "bully" around a bit too liberally. No doubt that there are problems in T-ara but I doubt that it's a case of bullying. It's a sad situation, to say the least.

i just dont understand this bullying thing people have going for. there is not a single shread of evidence anywhere to support this. outcasting is a maybe. What is more pathetic are all these supposidley pure netizens who have the audacity to claim moral high ground rather than wait and watch to see what happens.

i just dont understand this bullying thing people have going for. there is not a single shread of evidence anywhere to support this. outcasting is a maybe. What is more pathetic are all these supposidley pure netizens who have the audacity to claim moral high ground rather than wait and watch to see what happens.

I agree one hundred percent, the netizens are the worst perpetrators in this situation right now, they're basically committing the exact same crime they've accused T-ara of. It's basically the Salem witch trials, T-ara-style right now, and right now the only one who's been absolved of any wrongdoing is Qri. Hwayoung, Jiyeon, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Boram, and even Areum is receiving a good deal of hate right now, but none of it has approached bullying in my opinion. I could see how it might be construed that they were trying to convey the message that they weren't thrilled with Hwayoung about not performing at the Budokan, but how in the world does that get turned into "ZOMG, teh T-error gurlz be bulleyin' da Hwa!!!!1!!!111!"?