Diadem Forums

[12.07.28] Core Contents Media's CEO to make a very big announcement regarding T-ara on the 30th

nathaniel

For some reason I don't think Boram ever followed Hwayoung on Twitter. I remember checking out their Twitters and i know a few members were not following other members so it may all be a miss understanding. I do know that Hwayoung shared a room with Hyomin and Jiyeon when she first joined and then she moved into Eunjung and Soyeon's room later, but I don't know how relevant that is. I don't know, I just can't picture them fighting. I still think there is more to this than just rumors.

For some reason I don't think Boram ever followed Hwayoung on Twitter. I remember checking out their Twitters and i know a few members were not following other members so it may all be a miss understanding. I do know that Hwayoung shared a room with Hyomin and Jiyeon when she first joined and then she moved into Eunjung and Soyeon's room later, but I don't know how relevant that is. I don't know, I just can't picture them fighting. I still think there is more to this than just rumors.

Yea I noticed this one too months ago as well. If memory calls, Jiyeon didn't even follow Hwayoung's Twitter until at some point earlier in the year for undisclosed reasons.

I can't really fully connect the dots on what it has to do with Hwayoung moving rooms back when they were dorming together but Eunjung aside, I'm supposing Soyeon may be seen as a 'lesser evil' - IF it is true that Hyomin and Jiyeon aren't what people believe them to be (although personally, I do think those two with Eunjung are likely the most suspicious lot for the time being).

One thing for sure - some sort of hierarchy in the group based on individual members' popularity and income is highly likely to exist.

Fighting in the dorms is difficult to imagine - even for me - but fighting and being an outcast are two wholly different things, even though they do fit in under the category of bullying at times. Hell, I was an outcast myself at some point in my life but I wouldn't go as far to consider it bullying.

I agree one hundred percent, the netizens are the worst perpetrators in this situation right now, they're basically committing the exact same crime they've accused T-ara of. It's basically the Salem witch trials, T-ara-style right now, and right now the only one who's been absolved of any wrongdoing is Qri. Hwayoung, Jiyeon, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Boram, and even Areum is receiving a good deal of hate right now, but none of it has approached bullying in my opinion. I could see how it might be construed that they were trying to convey the message that they weren't thrilled with Hwayoung about not performing at the Budokan, but how in the world does that get turned into "ZOMG, teh T-error gurlz be bulleyin' da Hwa!!!!1!!!111!"?

Call me curious but what about Hyoyoung? She's obviously involved as well but I've yet to hear anyone say a word about her (for now anyway).

Personally, I find Hyoyoung's involvement somewhat ironic - it's understanble that she's concerned for her twin sister but the irony is that the group she's in (Co-Ed and 5dolls) underwent a similar situation, resulting in Soomi getting the boot - and at least in Soomi's words, practically the whole group turned against her - which would also include Hyoyoung as well. That would definitely mean that Hyoyoung herself isn't exactly innocent herself if things are looked at a wider scale (aka internal problems within CCM's groups).

Yea I noticed this one too months ago as well. If memory calls, Jiyeon didn't even follow Hwayoung's Twitter until at some point earlier in the year for undisclosed reasons.

I can't really fully connect the dots on what it has to do with Hwayoung moving rooms back when they were dorming together but Eunjung aside, I'm supposing Soyeon may be seen as a 'lesser evil' - IF it is true that Hyomin and Jiyeon aren't what people believe them to be (although personally, I do think those two with Eunjung are likely the most suspicious lot for the time being).

One thing for sure - some sort of hierarchy in the group based on individual members' popularity and income is highly likely to exist.

Fighting in the dorms is difficult to imagine - even for me - but fighting and being an outcast are two wholly different things, even though they do fit in under the category of bullying at times. Hell, I was an outcast myself at some point in my life but I wouldn't go as far to consider it bullying.

i wish you hadnt said that bracket part ^^

I dk man ... im starting to think that KKS is trying to punish the original girls

I found it very very suspicious when the ryu twins put up the extra tweets ... they knwo it wouldn't help the issue but they just say it .. they put up no facts and just put statements that are super controversial like pretty on the outside but not in the inside ... cmon now ... i think KKS are just blowing things out of proportion ... and its weird t-ara is not saying anything ... hyomin put up a turtle and that didn't contribute to the prothem ... Sso as leader didnt tweet or say anything to keep fans under control ... Was she not allowed to by KKS? ... t-ara is always really fast to react to such matters (sistar thing and etc)

it will great for t-ara to break free of CCM ... really great ... the horrible thing tho is that KKS might further ruin the girls reputation ...

Scattershot...

People talk a lot about having rose-colored glasses on, but then there are also um, "trash-colored glasses" too?

Said without idiom, just because things aren't as good as you once thought they were, that doesn't mean they're as bad as the worst you can imagine either. For those of you feeling down about any of this, try to take it in perspective. I've heard that older people are more accepting of different people than young people are. Maybe it's because they've dealt with disagreements enough to know that most people are at least okay.

let keep this suspicion and speculation free for the next 3 or 4 hours. im sure everyone is at the edge as it is :)

Hey hey, yes let's. There was actually more maybes I wanted to throw out there but I guess it wouldn't help anything.

But just about the turtle thing, I'm pretty sure Hwayoung also said something about things happening for a reason too.

But mostly, yeah, I'm sorry I used the word "bullying" too, even if I qualified it or used q. marks or whatever I did. Buzz words, you know? 'Cause yeah,

Call me curious but what about Hyoyoung? She's obviously involved as well but I've yet to hear anyone say a word about her (for now anyway).

Personally, I find Hyoyoung's involvement somewhat ironic - it's understanble that she's concerned for her twin sister but the irony is that the group she's in (Co-Ed and 5dolls) underwent a similar situation, resulting in Soomi getting the boot - and at least in Soomi's words, practically the whole group turned against her - which would also include Hyoyoung as well. That would definitely mean that Hyoyoung herself isn't exactly innocent herself if things are looked at a wider scale (aka internal problems within CCM's groups).

It could just be that she went a little far in her reaction.

I don't want to get anyone down, but I have some experience in dealing with negative feelings. The old Girl's Day song, Nothing Lasts Forever. I know the lyrics don't really go with this, but the English lines... even if the song sounds pessimistic, they sing that line with a kind of joy that kind of turns the rest of the song on its head. No, it might not last forever but what it was! Wasn't it something?

We should accept the transience of things, but we should not focus on it - it's like a fireworks show. There is only a flash - but what a flash it was.

Folks, whatever we got coming, it will still be life. Hyomin still did IY, Eunjung and Jiyeon still did their stints on Dream High, Hwayoung still did come up big in this latest release, Soyeon still has that dramatic voice, Boram still put graphics on her selcas, Qri still "doubled" for Jiyeon in Lovey Dovey, and yes, Areum still debuted well as a performer, and Dani did what she had to in the vid.

Thing is, you probably don't remember or even know the worst things about yourself, but if people knew those things about you, they'd have reason not to like you, you know? But they'd still be wrong to turn their backs on you.

Peace, folks. Peace.

I actually think that the reason Hyoyoung isn't mentioned more often is a case of her relevance...or, in this situation, a lack thereof on her part. She's not a member of a popular group, she's more known as Hwayoung's twin sister, if that makes any sense. She just isn't important enough for people to give a damn about (sorry Hyo fans, but she really wasn't a very popular member in 5dolls or Co-Ed even WHEN they were promoting, much less now). But yeah, if she were more popular, she would probably be playing a much larger role in this than she currently is, if that makes any sense.

And I agree 100%. She should know better than to blindly start pointing fingers without knowing the whole situation first. I understand that Hwayoung is her sister, and as such she's inclined to side with her no matter what the situation is, but ultimately she is the one that initiated the controversy, which is a downright disappointment as she was just recently in a very similar situation, and I'd like to think that by now she would know how to handle it, especially after Eunkyo and Chanmi's hijinks basically ruined Soomi's career (and their own in the process). Hyoyoung is playing a dangerous game, not only with the T-ara girl's careers, but her own, namely because she chose to be a little bit more blatant about pointing fingers than ANY of the T-ara members were (if, indeed, they were even pointing fingers). It's an odd, odd situation.

I actually think that the reason Hyoyoung isn't mentioned more often is a case of her relevance...or, in this situation, a lack thereof on her part. She's not a member of a popular group, she's more known as Hwayoung's twin sister, if that makes any sense. She just isn't important enough for people to give a damn about (sorry Hyo fans, but she really wasn't a very popular member in 5dolls or Co-Ed even WHEN they were promoting, much less now). But yeah, if she were more popular, she would probably be playing a much larger role in this than she currently is, if that makes any sense.

And I agree 100%. She should know better than to blindly start pointing fingers without knowing the whole situation first. I understand that Hwayoung is her sister, and as such she's inclined to side with her no matter what the situation is, but ultimately she is the one that initiated the controversy, which is a downright disappointment as she was just recently in a very similar situation, and I'd like to think that by now she would know how to handle it, especially after Eunkyo and Chanmi's hijinks basically ruined Soomi's career (and their own in the process). Hyoyoung is playing a dangerous game, not only with the T-ara girl's careers, but her own, namely because she chose to be a little bit more blatant about pointing fingers than ANY of the T-ara members were (if, indeed, they were even pointing fingers). It's an odd, odd situation.

Which also goes to say, while Hyoyoung's pretty much irrelevant in the Kpop scene for the most part, the same can't be really said when inside CCM.

I'm fairly convinced that a lot of bitterness between everyone in CCM erupted after that 5dolls scandal - and going by the fact that she too has some serious involvement with this chaos, I believe it actually raises the stakes of both the Ryu twins getting kicked out of CCM.

For Hyoyoung, she's at an even worse position than both T-ara and her sister since she doesn't have the popularity, fans and is a member of an already badly disgraced group that likely won't be coming back anytime soon. Taking all this into account, Hyoyoung is at best, completely expendable in CCM's viewpoint.

Which also goes to say, while Hyoyoung's pretty much irrelevant in the Kpop scene for the most part, the same can't be really said when inside CCM.

I'm fairly convinced that a lot of bitterness between everyone in CCM erupted after that 5dolls scandal - and going by the fact that she too has some serious involvement with this chaos, I believe it actually raises the stakes of both the Ryu twins getting kicked out of CCM.

For Hyoyoung, she's at an even worse position than both T-ara and her sister since she doesn't have the popularity, fans and is a member of an already badly disgraced group that likely won't be coming back anytime soon. Taking all this into account, Hyoyoung is at best, completely expendable in CCM's viewpoint.

This is very, very true. Hyoyoung may not be relevant in the K-Pop sphere but inside CCM I'm sure it's a different story. Personally I think the primary person at risk of being booted from the group right now is Hwayoung, for some reason I have a feeling that she's not as innocent as she's letting on. Had she been a little bit more discreet and not tweeted all of those bids for public sympathy I probably would've fully agreed that she was probably being ostracized from the group, but there's so much info available that points to the exact opposite...she HAS bonded with the girls to some extent, they were getting along, and something must have happened that pissed everyone off. Anyways, I digress. If Hwa does indeed get her walking papers, I'm sure Hyo will be right behind her. After all, it was Hyoyoung that was meant to be a T-ara member anyways, she kind of pushed KKS to put Hwayoung in the group instead and opted to go into Co-Ed. If she's that selfless then she's not going to stick around anyways if Hwayoung gets the boot. Not that she might have much of a choice, CCM and GM may just wash their hands clean of both of them entirely to be done with it. Who knows? It's still all speculation, so if any Hwayoung fans are reading this, don't get upset, I'm just throwing ideas out there to pass the time for the next hour, lol. I still like her and want her to be a part of the group, I just can't believe that the other five are all guilty of bullying her when both Hyomin and Eunjung have both proven just how much they like her in the past. Something's just not adding up.

CEO Kim Kwangsoo will directly make a big announcement about the theory about Hwayoung being bullied. It's confirmed that he will announce a serious decision. Core Contents Media officials said, "Kim Kwangsoo has a lot of concerns. He'll take direct action to avoid any disruption to promotions."

Now I don't actually know much about this. I've only read a few articles about it but "avoid disruption" and "big announcement" don't go well together, a big announcement usually means big disruption. Someone is going to get seriously reprimanded if not privately, then publicly (i.e. kick someone out).

From the twitter translations I personally don't understand it and why that has caused such a big issue. If it had been just a misunderstanding they should've come out immediately and said so, but it's already been a few days. Maybe the announcement might clear things up.

@FreakyFlyBri - couldn't agree any more. Although I still have my suspicions that something bad indeed has been going on for quite a whle, there are quite a few serious plotholes that need some real explaining - that's for sure.

Well, we're now less than 15 minutes away from the announcement taking place....

Everyone - buckle up for the worst. I'm feeling a bit sick already.

this getting ridiculous!!netizen have been acting so almighty god like they didnt have any life and want eunjung removed grom WGM and the new drama 5 fingers..i'm starting getting angry now..

why they can just sit down and waiting for the announcement which will be in 15 minutes??why must they spread all the rumours??

watching running man ep 93. it just so happens the background music playing on the show right now is from the dark knight OST. The music is really building the suspense to the news I'm waiting to hear about.........

people live for gossip and rumors. don't let what others say get to you because its what they want.

After I looked at every evidence, such as eunjung feeding her the rice cake, hyomin poking her eye, etc it is totally understandable that netizens are persuaded by it, and I'm starting to falter as well. I mean there's just so much evidence it's ridiculous, yes some of them could be just something else totally irrelevant to it, but there's just so many in numbers that with that much there's bound to be some truth to a lot of them. The announcement is about to start so let's all be prepared,

That's not evidence though, that's stuff that can look wrong when presented in the wrong context. I saw ALL of those instances in their original context, and not ONCE did I ever think "Hmmm, Hwayoung sure does seem to be getting a lot of flack from the others." This is a case of a few people having entirely too much time on their hands and nitpicking. Just as much evidence can be found to the contrary, like Hyomin and Eunjung helping Hwayoung put her shoes back on after the Thai concert, or Jiyeon feeding Hwayoung during Flower Boys, or Boram playfully messing around with Hwa at the Idol Olympics by gently hitting her umbrella against hers. Yes, that last one is one of the current ones that has everyone up in arms, and it's complete and utter bullsh!t. Do NOT buy into the netizen's bull, they are out for blood and are looking for every last bit of evidence they can to back up their claims while refuting/ignoring everything that shows they may just be grasping at straws. This is NOT me being a delusional fanboy, this is me be calm and rational, and I'm begging you to PLEASE wait it out until the announcement.

That's not evidence though, that's stuff that can look wrong when presented in the wrong context. I saw ALL of those instances in their original context, and not ONCE did I ever think "Hmmm, Hwayoung sure does seem to be getting a lot of flack from the others." This is a case of a few people having entirely too much time on their hands and nitpicking. Just as much evidence can be found to the contrary, like Hyomin and Eunjung helping Hwayoung put her shoes back on after the Thai concert, or Jiyeon feeding Hwayoung during Flower Boys, or Boram playfully messing around with Hwa at the Idol Olympics by gently hitting her umbrella against hers. Yes, that last one is one of the current ones that has everyone up in arms, and it's complete and utter bullsh!t. Do NOT buy into the netizen's bull, they are out for blood and are looking for every last bit of evidence they can to back up their claims while refuting/ignoring everything that shows they may just be grasping at straws. This is NOT me being a delusional fanboy, this is me be calm and rational, and I'm begging you to PLEASE wait it out until the announcement.

Good job! When people want to see the bad, that's all they can see. Why don't you start pointing out all the times the group have been good to each other or how about when they all tease one another. Would that be considered bullying? I haven't been reading people's comments but when I see an article pop up on my facebook feed it just is so ridiculous that I cannot believe it has gotten to this point. Waiting for people to tell us what the KKS had to say at the press conference now...

And like I also mentioned earlier, see? There IS A WAY to cancel the contract if both parties agree to it. So that happened.

I never said there wasn't a way to do it, but really, is it that important? Hwayoung is gone. This is what we all feared would happen, and it happened. This is a dark day for T-ara and its fandom.