Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] The Twitter War

Rhys not Reese

If we take into account that this bullying incident really has happened and that internal conflict has occurred, I can only deduce that Boram was pressured to unfollow Hwayoung rather than for malicious reasons. She doesn't strike me as an actively willing participant in the whole mess

I suspect the others may follow later today or so. This year really has been pretty bleak so far.

Hmm, call me an old coup with a bad memory but wasn't it Jiyeon who never followed Hwayoung on Twitter until earlier this year?

Yeah me too..I think I checked before to make sure Jiyeon is the only who didn't follow hwayoung but some people said Boram never did follow her, so I'm confused.

Regarding the situation, I don't think Soyeon and Eunjung of all people gonna be stupid enough to publicly dissing hwayoung like that. In fact, I don't even think the tweets by the members meant any harm at all. However I'm not dismissing that there's something going on with them.

This whole thing is a total mess. When I read the tweets I felt so disappointed at them but I still tried to think that it was all a big misunderstanding but Hwayoung's tweets about her wanting to cry or something like that, that she appreciates all of the support by her fans and family... It all makes me think that she's leaving. Or being kicked out. Maybe she can't handle it, or got tired of it? All of this makes me so sad and really anxious about the big announcement :(

I believe it is a total mess by now. People are hating on some of them calling they "FAKE" and nasty stuff, some are supporting hwa because of many reason. those tweets can mean so many things, why would the netizens thinks that the members are talking about hwayoung? it might be something else. I think that the big announcement is that someone might be leaving the group or even worse, CCM might disband the group because of this incident.

Well, written words are always interpreted differently from reader to reader. The only person who knows the true meaning are the people who wrote it themselves....

And haters love to interpreted written words in a way that harms the person who wrote it, once that lets out, it's like a raging bull rushing toward. More and more questions and speculations arise, pointing negatively towards the group. Some netizens are just plain evil! Having nothing better in their life to do than to create hate, fan wars, etc.

Yeah me too..I think I checked before to make sure Jiyeon is the only who didn't follow hwayoung but some people said Boram never did follow her, so I'm confused.

Regarding the situation, I don't think Soyeon and Eunjung of all people gonna be stupid enough to publicly dissing hwayoung like that. In fact, I don't even think the tweets by the members meant any harm at all. However I'm not dismissing that there's something going on with them.

Yea, I find it pretty plotholed as well - people say Boram never followed her, yet I see others say that Boram just unfollowed her in Twitter recently.

Honestly, the tweets seem do have some legitimacy however - especially considering that Hyoyoung joined in the fray as well. I myself initially was skeptical of the issue but as you said - it cannot be dismissed that some serious internal conflict is occurring (bitterly for me, I can't believe this happened merely hours after the London Olympics and when I was out on an amusement park date)

I also came across a gif (dating somewhere around the Lovey Dovey period) where the girls were out bowling - and when Jiyeon finished her turn, she goes on to give a double hands clap to all the members but deliberately ignoring Hwayoung first (pardon me for saying this as you're a deep fan of Jiyeon). Something's definitely not right behind the scenes and this issue could serve as a serious warning to CCM if it's going to even think about adding new members.

In the beginning before it all exploded, I thought it was a huge misunderstanding but something definitely happened behind the scenes. We have no clue as to what though.

Often before whenever T-ara are upset, they'd leave us with one of their odd, mysterious tweets. These tweets are completely something else.

We all know fights always happen, but who did what, who's at fault, we're just gonna have to wait and see. I thought about the possibility if Hwayoung did something to upset, maybe anger the others thus those tweets. It's too bad it all had to be taken to twitter, leaving tons of fans worried.

Bullying though, ahh I don't know, I'm having a hard time believing this. The girls aren't like that. Something happened that triggered those tweets though; whatever their true intent and meaning was, we can only just wait now.

Hmm this is bringing me back to one of the Star Life episode where the girls were in the van and Hwayoung was reading and Jiyeon called her out for pretending to read because the camera was there. When I saw that clip I thought it was weird and kinda mean but I thought nothing more of it. Now that this twitter thing is happening, I'm starting to think there really is something wrong internally with the group?

So sad to see all this conflict. I don't think this would've happened if they weren't so overworked or their group wasn't constantly changing.

Thanks for ruining a good thing damn CEO

boram never did follow Hwayoung on twitter in the first place, and so did Jiyeon. this, I'm sure of. so, the stories about Boram unfollowed Hwayoung on twitter recently are nothing but a stab in the dark to make fans worries more. let[s just hope for the best, since today is their annoversary and all, and let's just wait one more day for the CEO to make the big announcement. just hope it's a good thing though....

I also came across a gif (dating somewhere around the Lovey Dovey period) where the girls were out bowling - and when Jiyeon finished her turn, she goes on to give a double hands clap to all the members but deliberately ignoring Hwayoung first (pardon me for saying this as you're a deep fan of Jiyeon). Something's definitely not right behind the scenes and this issue could serve as a serious warning to CCM if it's going to even think about adding new members.

I know people noticed about it from the day it aired, since I also upload that video to youtube and I think it's not really logical to judge from that, Jiyeon probably too excited to high 5 Eunjung's. Let's say if Jiyeon did deliberately ignore Hwayoung, I'm not surprised because at that time, I didn't get the impression that she's close to Hwayoung yet unlike now. Recently I think she already warmed up to hwayoung but that's just me.

In their recent videos, I actually thought they grown more close....they even give impression to most Queen's that they already accepted areum and dani.

Hate me all you want for saying this but I think hwayoung is being really ungrateful. She forgot who helps her to achieve what she is today. If she's not a T-ara, no one would ever care about her like hyoyoung.

I know people noticed about it from the day it aired, since I also upload that video to youtube and I think it's not really logical to judge from that, Jiyeon probably too excited to high 5 Eunjung's. Let's say if Jiyeon did deliberately ignore Hwayoung, I'm not surprised because at that time, I didn't get the impression that she's close to Hwayoung yet unlike now. Recently I think she already warmed up to hwayoung but that's just me.

In their recent videos, I actually thought they grown more close....they even give impression to most Queen's that they already accepted areum and dani.

Hate me all you want for saying this but I think hwayoung is being really ungrateful. She forgot who helps her to achieve what she is today. If she's not a T-ara, no one would ever care about her like hyoyoung.

Honestly, I don't think we could ever really rely on clips from their variety shows to accurately show what their real personalities are. Considering they didn't accept Hwayoung as a whole (especially EunJiMin), I've no doubt that it would be considerably worse if it came down to Areum and Dani - if anything, CCM seems to actually enjoy sending newbies to a large meatgrinder for no apparent reason at all. All the more I think it's best if T-ara just stayed with its 6-ara formation and it would have been better if Hwayoung never joined in the first place.

I understand that Hwayoung is also at fault as well - if she did really care about being an idol, she would have reported the whole thing behind-the-scenes rather than letting the whole thing blow over to the public with her sister, making everyone's career in T-ara forced in a very unstable and dangerous position (ironically, her sister happens to be a member of 5dolls, which is notorious for its Soomi-Chanmi-Eunkyo case not so long ago).

kenzo

snapback.pngScatter_88mil, on 29 July 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

I agree with U.....Why always Jiyeon get bashing when something happen.....If she really bad.....just God know.......

6aradaybydaysigsmall.jpg

kenzo

snapback.pngScatter_88mil, on 29 July 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

I agree with U.....Why always Jiyeon get bashing when something happen.....If she really bad.....just God know.......

6aradaybydaysigsmall.jpg

I'm sorry. but saying Hwayoung is being ungrateful is a little bit over the top. it's not mainly because Hwayoung is my bias, but Hwayoung also helps and contribute into making T-ARA as what they are today. granted, T-ARA are already in the 'successful' zone before Hwayoung joins them, but Hwayoung brings some love from fans into T-ARA.

yes, everything must happened for a reason. but Hwayoung being ungrateful IS the reason for all of this? that didn't sounds quite right. if T-ARA loves and accepts Hwayoung originally into the group, she must have felt really welcome into a loving group os

sisters', and work hard together into successs.

nothing is concrete right now. EVERYBODY have their own reason for saying and doing anything that brought this mess right now. lets just hope for the best, and wait for KKS to make the big announcement tomorrow. til then, T-ARA fighting! (no pun intended)

Yeah...that's what I just feel right now. If T-ara indeed directing the tweets to hwayoung, then I have nothing to say. But right now, I'm pissed off at hwayoung and hyoyoung. I mean does hwayoung really needs to post another suspicious tweet? Really? At times like this she should have lay low.

No offence intended, we all have our own opinions.

i've been reading these comments,,come on guys,,let's not judge them first,,none of us really know what exactly happen between the members..

maybe it's true that the members tweet it for hwa but for certain reason that we might not just like we've thought,,put it on theirs shoes,,these girls also human that also have a limit,,maybe the pressure is too much and they also already set higher hope when something unexpected happen..same thing with hwa,,

honestly i really dont believe those girls were bullying her,,might be true if they are prankers,,,,come on even in our family no matter how close we are we might said or done something harsh to other but that's it...

it just been rough times for the girls so please pray for them while we wait the announcement...

i agree with ddrc is the most prudent comment by now, i mean as he/she says they're humans too and everyone have a limit, could be a joke that goes to far or something like that, let's just pray for them and support them, it must be really hard being far from your loved ones with 24/7 like schedules...just let's wait

i agree with kenzo, if those tweets were directed to hwayoung, she should have solve it within themselves. adding those tweets just made the whole thing worse and now the other members are getting a lot of antis because of this incident. just my opinion.

Anyway, let's wait for some solid evidences and the major announcement, maybe everything was just a misunderstanding(i really hope it's like that).

I don't find any kind of bullying in the tweets from Hyomin/Eunjung/Jiyeon/Soyeon/Boram. And those tweets do not have explicit relation to Hwayoung. All the idea of "T-ara members bullyng Hwayoung" came from the people commenting on forums (e.g. AKP). We can find pro-bulling arguments like "Soyeon answered 'Mmm' to Hwayoung in a Life Theater episode" or "Jiyeon did not hi-5 to Hwayoung". These people opportunely ignores the times when Hwayoung was close with the older members on another TV show. I find ridiculous the way they take a few seconds of a program to support their argument. We cannot jump to conclusions of the real interactions between members watching a few seconds from a TV show. Those seconds are only a fraction of their lives, a very little fraction.

For me the bullying argument cannot be sustained only with the tweets right now. Maybe in the future with more information and some real proof.

And I agree with kenzo and JLee, one thing that bothered me were the tweets from Hwayoung and Hyoyoung. They added more oil to the fire and made the problem worse because they feed all those people who like to bash T-ara.

Waiting for July 30th for more information.

PS:Sorry for venting my frustration and angry here, but this forum is the only place where T-ara fans can express their feelings.

And I agree with kenzo and JLee, one thing that bothered me was the tweets from Hwayoung. She added more oil to the fire and made the problem worse because she feed all those people who like to bash T-ara.

Like the statement...because the new member...is not fix original T-ara...but to ruin them...because KKS said they are lazy....hahahahahah...the best Midas Touch ever....emmmmmmmm....

I also think it can also be that Hwayoung really did something wrong. The only person defending her is her sister, but since they are sisters, they will defend each other no matter what. I don't know if Hwayoung is just putting an act on twitter to get sympathy from fans either.

These are all my opinions, so if you don't like it, that's fine and I respect it, so I hope you guys respect my opinions as well.