Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] The Twitter War

Rhys not Reese

If seriously to blame, blame CCM for the addition of members rather than 6-ara from the start of their debut.

I feel sad for Hwayoung, despite her working so hard for the group, getting bully isn't a funny matter.

And to be honest, i definitely like Hwayoung more than Jiyeon and Eunjung a lot, since she is less proud and more humble than them. Okay, Jiyeon might look pretty and popular and stuff like that, but seriously? isn't the most popular member the member that is the most proud? + Hwayoung and Jiyeon are of the same age, there is quite a problem if they can't get along with each other.

Not that i don't like Jiyeon, just that, i usually disliked the face/ most popular member of the group. Them being so proud even though they are not, their fans will usually gather and just help their idol by bashing other member of the group up. Seriously....

Until 30th is here, and whatever CCM has announced, i not going to say who is wrong and who is right here.

Like what Hyomin showed on her dp "There every reason behind it."

Whoever is right whoever is wrong, ever since the addition of members of Areum and Dani, i long gave up to be a fan of T-ara as whole.

it's been a while since i've logged on but i just wanted to see what other people thought.

I think we can safely assume that the "hacker" excuse is false since the only information we can glean from the girls is from twitter and there wouldn't be a need for an announcement.

At first, I was skeptical about the accusations that were going around but when I saw gifs of the subtle public displays of bullying, I must say that my faith in the girls have dropped. I consider myself IMPARTIAL (to both groups and individuals) and generally like the girls in the group but all this back and forth exchange is really shaking my support for the group.

True, I think if T-ara had a graduation system that Afterschool has, the adding of new members would be minor but because it was never establish, I think the original girls are subject to the negative human nature we don't see. Obviously, if you worked hard on something and someone comes in and gets credit for your work, you are going to be upset. With the hacker assumption still holding, I feel the girls' actions have severe consequences on the group image that will prevent them from recovering. If you cut a member, fans are going to remember. If it's one of the original girls, the fandom will essentially crack. If it's one of the new girls, the group's image is tarnished. If you don't cut a member, the feelings are just gonna fester and grow. This is essentially a lose/lose situation. The only solution I see (and I hope I'm wrong) that will somewhat preserve the girls' image is disbandment.

Other tidbits:

-Some people think that there is a relation between this issue and the bullying issue a year ago about bullying in a girl group with a girl named "H".

-The CEO guy got a lot of flack for saying the girls got lazy and arrogant but it seems we MAY have judged his words too soon

That being said, if you guys were the CEO, what would you do?

it's been a while since i've logged on but i just wanted to see what other people thought.

I think we can safely assume that the "hacker" excuse is false since the only information we can glean from the girls is from twitter and there wouldn't be a need for an announcement.

At first, I was skeptical about the accusations that were going around but when I saw gifs of the subtle public displays of bullying, I must say that my faith in the girls have dropped. I consider myself IMPARTIAL (to both groups and individuals) and generally like the girls in the group but all this back and forth exchange is really shaking my support for the group.

True, I think if T-ara had a graduation system that Afterschool has, the adding of new members would be minor but because it was never establish, I think the original girls are subject to the negative human nature we don't see. Obviously, if you worked hard on something and someone comes in and gets credit for your work, you are going to be upset. With the hacker assumption still holding, I feel the girls' actions have severe consequences on the group image that will prevent them from recovering. If you cut a member, fans are going to remember. If it's one of the original girls, the fandom will essentially crack. If it's one of the new girls, the group's image is tarnished. If you don't cut a member, the feelings are just gonna fester and grow. This is essentially a lose/lose situation. The only solution I see (and I hope I'm wrong) that will somewhat preserve the girls' image is disbandment.

Other tidbits:

-Some people think that there is a relation between this issue and the bullying issue a year ago about bullying in a girl group with a girl named "H".

-The CEO guy got a lot of flack for saying the girls got lazy and arrogant but it seems we MAY have judged his words too soon

That being said, if you guys were the CEO, what would you do?

At best, rather than disbandment, I think it's best the girls cut off all activities and go on a long hiatus, lasting anywhere from six months to a year. CCM isn't going to last very long if it continues to promote T-ara under these circumstances and it would make things even WORSE than they are already.

I still highly disagree that tardass of a CEO claiming the girls are 'lazy' but if it comes down to arrogance, I believe he's pinpointing this to the members with the highest income in particular - namely, Jiyeon, Hyomin and Eunjung. Soyeon, I find her only partially guilty overall and Boram seems more like just a puppet/figurehead.

Honestly, if it were me, it'd have to come down to disbanding or a long hiatus. Hell, if I were CJ Group's president (the chaebol that is pretty much the overseer of Mnet Media, the parent agency of CCM itself), I would have pushed for the permanent dismissal of CCM's CEO and whoever's in charge of the PR department already. Right now, fans, netizens, the T-ara members are pretty much in a major sticky gumball of a situation but the last thing CCM would ever want to do is cross a chaebol that it is under in.

If either of those two won't work, arguably, I'd have to say Hwayoung will be let out. I don't think I'm exaggerating that she's clearly not fitting in with the group and doesn't want to be in it either - why not let her make her own decision?

Personally, I never understood why Hwayoung was even added in the group in the first place (I don't buy the excuse of dropping the average age of the group at all since the majority of T-ara are in their early to mid 20s). CCM clearly has no idea how to run an idol group at all and this incident should clearly serve as a reminder to CCM the dangerous consequences of adding new members into already well-established groups.

Yeah...that's what I just feel right now. If T-ara indeed directing the tweets to hwayoung, then I have nothing to say. But right now, I'm pissed off at hwayoung and hyoyoung. I mean does hwayoung really needs to post another suspicious tweet? Really? At times like this she should have lay low.

No offence intended, we all have our own opinions.

Hwayoung by no means is a guilty party here. She shouldn't have to "lay low" or anything. This really isn't the time to show your blind dedication for your bias by knocking on everyone else involved.

I feel like Hwayoung was put in the group as a punishment from the CEO, I know that it might be an unpopular opinion and I don't mean to diss her (I think she's a really god rapper etc,).

And that he now is putting in 2 new girls, I mean.. it must feel really stressful and a bit humiliating too for the rest of the girls (no hate on aerum or dani).

It almost feels like the CEO wants to.. destroy the group? I don't know.

- - -

Then, we don't know the whole story either, and how many times haven't someone written something to a friend, if they're having a fight they didn't think of the drama it would cause them if they posted it on twitter.. And people always takes sides.

But, also it might be the CEO that is behind all this stuff, it would not surprise me, a pr-thing to shake it a bit... I don't know

---

I hope they're working it out ~

BTW, I hope that no one misunderstand my feelings about T-ara. And english is not my first language so I am sorry if someone misreads.

Edited by citron

I feel like Hwayoung was put in the group as a punishment from the CEO, I know that it might be an unpopular opinion and I don't mean to diss her (I think she's a really god rapper etc,).

And that he now is putting in 2 new girls, I mean.. it must feel really stressful and a bit humiliating too for the rest of the girls (no hate on aerum or dani).

It almost feels like the CEO wants to.. destroy the group? I don't know.

- - -

Then, we don't know the whole story either, and how many times haven't someone written something to a friend, if they're having a fight they didn't think of the drama it would cause them if they posted it on twitter.. And people always takes sides.

But, also it might be the CEO that is behind all this stuff, it would not surprise me, a pr-thing to shake it a bit... I don't know

---

I hope they're working it out ~

BTW, I hope that no one misunderstand my feelings about T-ara. And english is not my first language so I am sorry if someone misreads.

Hmmm, interesting theory.

If one considers the circumstances revolving around Hwayoung's addition to the group, it is quite a possibility. From what I heard, it was Hyoyoung who was supposed to join T-ara in the first place but supposedly, she somehow convinced KKS to let Hwayoung in as well (and I think it was partly because Hwayoung won a beauty contest or something?).

It actually does seem plausible that KKS is more concerned with holding onto his own power and doing whatever he wants without even taking any serious consideration of the consequences. I swear, I sympathize for those who're trainees in that hellhole of a company - they need to seriously reconsider about their dreams if they plan on staying there any longer.

Hwayoung by no means is a guilty party here. She shouldn't have to "lay low" or anything. This really isn't the time to show your blind dedication for your bias by knocking on everyone else involved.

Kenzo's right. nobody is guilty right now, until proven otherwise. everybody kept saying that there must be a LEGIT reason for the senior member to tweet as they did, and blaming Hwayoung for causing the misunderstanding and turmoil. what everybody kept forgeting while defending Eunjung and Jiyeon is, THERE'S ALSO A LEGIT REASON FOR HWAYOUNG AND HYOYOUNG TO FOLLOW UP WITH SUCH TWEET.

there must be something done and happened inside the group that causing Hwayoung to follow up with such tweet. mistreatment, idk. we don't really know what happen inside the group. for the last time, LET'S JUST WAIT FOR FEW MORE HOUR FOR CCM TO MAKE THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, AND THEN WE CAN JUDGE WHO'S THE GUILTY PARTY IS.

for the time being, just supports the girls and stop 'fighting' among QUEEN'S. T-ARA fighting.

Hiax...srsly?!?!?! fightinging among a group that have been through xxxx tgt?!?!?

Never expected it to happen...being through xxxx with people before...i know that its supposed to form un-measurable bonds!

Regarding the choice of addition of hwayoung into the group...i think that it's definitely the right choice because history makes what it is now....if hwayoung isn't added into the group...i'm sure that t-ara won't be what they are now!

Whether its good news or bad news today i cannot choose....its not up to me...so i'll just wait for the announcement and see what comes.....whatever it may be...i'll prepare for the worst as a queen! :(

It's because Idols are viewed as such perfect stars that when incidents happen like this, many people begin to hate because those idols are no longer perfect. And so it just makes it seem like they're the bad guys in the end, and this is how it turned out for T-ara.

Just because of some stupid tweets, it tossed them overboard when netizens freaked out, because they have no more perfection as idols to be "bullying" and xxxx. But whatever. xxxx happens for a reason.