Diadem Forums

[12.07.29] What is the big T-ara announcement about? "Replacing members was never mentioned in the past"

nathaniel

[12.07.29] What is the big T-ara announcement about? "Replacing members was never mentioned in the past"

201207291541771398_1.jpg

T-ara has been shaken by a bullying scandal and their agency Core Contents Media's CEO Kim Kwangsoo will make an announcement about it on the 30th. Before then, there is immense speculation.

Recently, T-ara went to Japan for a concert but member Hwayoung was unable to perform because of an injury. After the concert, tweets made by members Jiyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Soyeon and Boram gathered together appeared to be bullying Hwayoung and became a question amongst fans and later appeared in articles online.

T-ara's CEO Kim Kwangsoo said he would make an announcement on the situation on the 30th.

In regards to this, T-ara's agency addressed this in an interview on the July 29th broadcast of MBC "Section TV Entertainment". Their agency responded to the details surrounding the big announcement, members withdrawing, a feud between members and further media reports by saying, "Looking at the articles, there are rumors going on, but we've never had talks of replacing members. But before Kim Kwangsoo returns, there is no saying or do we know what will happen." They didn't say anything else besides this.

Meanwhile, T-ara met 20,000 fans at their sold-out concert at Budokan in Japan on the 25th and 26th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120729n09756

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Eurgh, I have so many mixed feelings. I really hope KKM's announcement will really clear everything up. And it better not be a bunch of lies >:[ I want the straight up truth, no matter how thunderous it is; even if it's a member leaving or something.

But we'll probably get more lies anyway/

Guys . Kim Kwangsoo will never have any guts to kick out Hyomin, Eunjung or Jiyeon. And even if he actually kicked them out, CCM is defitenally gonna collapse for sure . And all the drama .. Ugh .

I think CCM's already on a slow road to collapse, considering that all their other groups have failed to bring any form of sufficient revenue and not even T-ara's revenue is going to keep them floating above forever.

T-ara's CEO Kim Kwangsoo said he would make an announcement on the situation on the 30th.

Wasn't it announced that KKS would simply make a "big announcement" rather than saying that he would "make an announcement on the situation" specifically?

Either way, I can't wait for said announcement. Hopefully afterwards the shout box and the fanclub as a whole can revert back to any level of reasonability.

All the speculations will end tomorrow after the BIG announcement.. or maybe not.. depending on what CCM is gonna say. I hope that they are talking out the issues now and reconciling the differences and misunderstandings, then go back and finish the DBD promotions. Even if relationships have been fractured, the management should at least save and instill professionalism in T-ara to be able to work alongside each other and finish their commitments. They still have their 1st Major Concert on August 11 to work on.

IMO, it would be such a stupid stupid stupid decision if ANY of the member will be kicked out or replaced. The internal issue would not be solved that way. And that'll only add to the controversies right now. No one wants that (except for haters and bashers).

Keep the faith guys! There's a rainbow always after the rain.

Really, can be call bullyng one messge by member complaining (maybe) to Hwayoung? Is not like they broke her leg, or have been sending her messages everyday and is not like Hwayoung can´t even talk on music programs or Hwayoung looks afraid of them to even speak.

I think there is in fact a very big arguement between them, but i think both parts have their reasons, maybe the other members would go on with the same injury, but Hwayoung thinks her leg hurts and the other members don´t think it hurts so much to leave them learning her lines so sudenly that even Hyomin had to read them and sound strange while rapping.

everything can be solved, because is so obvious that 8 t-ara are not bad girls, but they are humans , they made mistakes, even if we see them perfect on TV, they are not perfect, each of them had some bad points in their personalities like everybody in this world.

If just Hwayoung hadn´t been tweeting more this could be solved more easily, but even like this I want all of them to keep working in T-ara, because if one member is leaving(Hwayoung) the others will have so much antifans. I they do subunits is like they start from the begining and they will lose fans and will have it very difficult to gain new ones after the scandal. And T-ara was heading to something BIG this time and this had broken that magical moment that was happending since the last comeback.

If CCM is professional, and knows how to handle this situation, ANY member will leave T-ara. They should recognize they argued and now they´ll try to solve the problem between the members without using tweeter :angry: as more mature ladies and Hwayoung must say that one arguement is not bullyng, because it´s not, and the other members had to say they are sorry and they made a big mistake not to talk directly to Hwayoung and go writting this on tweeter, they were frustrated i undestand but this was a big mistake to tweet this things.

i hope this is the problem, really, maybe i´m wrong and there is not even a problem or the problem can´t be solved, but i really doubt the last option.

i hope they overcome this problem and this horrible experience made them stronger even if they had to work even more now to clean their image as a group in front of public ( not their loyal fans WE and many more that are willing to help them and acompany them overcoming this sittuation).

Guest HyominSpain

What's going on right now? This is crazy...

I believe in T-ara and not the bad things some webs are saying.

T-ara Fighting! Once a QUEEN'S, always a QUEEN'S!!

EunJiMin will be safe for sure, since they're practically the whole of CCM's breadwinners. And T-ara will never disband because they're the only successful group in CCM. As for hwayoung and the rest, I really really hope nothing will happen to them, and that this whole bullying case is a misunderstanding, even though that's highly unlikely since the members or KKS would have clarified long ago..

I'm rather confused about the situation now but let's just keep calm and wait till tomorrow :(

You guys have to admit it!This whole mess started when that f*cking CEO decided to add 2 more useless members. I'm very sad to watch Queen's felt confused and anxious like this. I even feel sadder if tomorrow I know that we lost one of our Queens :( . All we can do right now is wait and pray nothing's gonna happen with T-ara :wacko:.