Diadem Forums

[12.07.29] What is the big T-ara announcement about? "Replacing members was never mentioned in the past"

nathaniel

it has been 3 days after the negative rumors about my lovely girls T-Ara has been widespread… after one stupid rumor started, another rumors come out.. flowing like a river…

with my own eyes i saw some people who ever said they are the “Real Queen’s” turned into antis one by one.. is it just that? no.. i also saw some people who ever said “I’ll love all of T-Ara no matter what happen” one by one bashing one of T-Ara and support another one, no longer support all of T-Ara girls as one.. nothing is more painful than watching it all happening… my heart is so much hurt.. am i the only one who feel this way? oh please.. i hope no..

before, through twitter i said.. beside we need to be strong as a “Queen’s” we also need to be “Smart”.. why? those kind of people that i just mentioned above are the example of “Stupid Queen’s” (they are not Queen’s anymore), low minded people.. who can be that easy believe in things that still “unconfirmed” yet.. however i feel so much pity of them..

just if i know those people will do these kind of things to our T-Ara girls… i will lecturing them how to be a “Smart Queen’s”.. but it’s all late..

you guys may keep thinking… in the title of this post i wrote “T-Ara.. I Am A Pure Queen’s! And I Am Proud!” why i can be so that confidence to call my self as “A Pure Queen’s”.

here i’ll tell you my reasons..

it has been almost 3 years i’m with T-Ara (i started become their fan since September 2009).. but it’s not bcz of it i can be this confidence.. until this time.. i still trying to get to now them more and more.. try to understand each of them deeper than ever… i know it’s impossible, cz i never living closely with them.. though they dunno who i am directly… but here i am.. still with them and never stop to give my love to them… « sounds classic… but sincerely that’s what i’m doing until this time…

however the problem that attacked T-Ara is not happening just this time.. since 3 years ago they already face so many problems and rumors.. what i always do if that kind of things happening? yeah though so many bad rumors keep spreading out.. i can’t believe all of that stupid stuff that easy… keep supporting the 7 of T-Ara without exception… though if one of that rumors is true, hey guys.. no body is perfect.. human definitely makes some mistakes in their life.. and T-Ara girls are also just human… i am a Queen’s.. that’s why when they do right things or wrong things i’ll stay beside them and believe that they’ll fix it all and doing better day by day… that’s what a true love right?

the last… but not really the last reason.. i still have so many reasons why i’m confidence saying i am “A Pure Queen’s”.. but i think if i keep going on, this post will never end (lol!)

about bias? yes.. i also have bias in T-Ara.. all of 7 T-Ara are my bias.. but who is my main bias? hyomin… but is it bcz of that i jz give my love to hyomin? no.. i can’t just give my love for hyomin just bcz hyomin is my main bias… after i know T-Ara, i got 6 hearts for loving 6 of them.. after Hwayoung joined i got the 7th heart to loving her.. for each of T-Ara i have the same level of love.. «< sounds like fairy tale, but that’s how i describe how i loving 7 T-Ara.

okay.. that’s why i’m confidence called my self as “A Pure Queen’s”!

after this i may get so many bash.. who cares? i just saying what i wanna say… i have my own opinion.. you also… they also.. just wanna speak up.. sometime you need to act a bit arrogant.. for what? to tell the world that you’re not weak… so some xxxx people out there have no heart to playing shits with you…

ah about the addition members.. why i didn’t mention them and just mentioned 7 T-Ara?

it’s not bcz i dislike Areum or Dani.. i like them… yeah they are cute and good.. but i still need time to accept them as T-Ara.. don’t worry… i hope i can loving them one day… as soon as i can.. now still trying…

The allkpop article is just unacceptable, full of bias,...!!!!!!!!! PLease CCM clears up the rumor and gives the faith back to T-ara, they do not deserve any hate or disbandment >"< T-ara are the nicest idols in the world world and what the hell is happening to them now!!!?? T-ara has been through so much, they would never let their sisterhood to crack down easily only by the haters' words like this.

WHATEVER CHANGES THAT DAMN ANNOUNCEMENT WILL MAKE, I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN T-ARA.!!!!!!!!!!!

i think that all that alkpop articles simply inflate what was the grey area into a target for anti-fans to start shooting around. Honestly i feel quite sadden by the fact that this had to happen after they recently establish their official fanclub.

I believe what we can do is to give the girls our support. Well i hate to see T-ara being the target of those antis, i do hope that they stay strong as always.

But i seriously don't think they are really quarreling. even if they are, why will they want to show it to the world? that will only create haters for themselves. I really wish T-ara with all member just go to another company than will not do anything to them but just want them to success. not like CCM, like want them to die when they reach the top. don't even know if CCM is really doing them good.

please dont replace or take out Hwayoung in the group.. It is not her fault that she got injured.. What is the big deal about that? She is not a robot that can perform even she has an ankle injury. try performing with an ankle injury and lets see how it feels... Geesh...

Big Announcement...

I've been ready for the best and the worst...

Even until disbanded...

I've been ready for that....

Wish them all the best....

This is what we've never expected of...

"Behind the Scene of K-pop Idol"

Human....

When there is a Good person... beside it...

It's also a bad person....

i've been their fan for a long time now.. ive been constantly updating myself on t-ara.. ive watched a thousand times their mvs, guest shows, variety shows and had read a lot of articles pertaining to them.. and from that one can observe what kind of bonding they have...in an interview where eunjung got teary eyed when asked about the bonding that t-ara has..

here's her answer,

“All of us have been through so much. That’s why I want to be with them for as long as possible,” says Eunjung, “Most of us get very lonely as we don’t get to see our family all that often, so we depend on each other to cheer each other up.”“We’re more like family now,” continues Eunjung, “We’re sisters. If a member were to come up to me and say ‘Someone said something bad about me’ or ‘This person hurt me,’ I wouldn’t think twice about getting up and doing something about it.”

so base from that, never have i imagine t-ara members would do such thing as to bully their fellow member coz of the fact that she wasn't able to perform with them because of an injury.. they have been injured like her before and wasn't able to perform as well they know the feeling of being injured and being depressed , that's why i know t-ara wouldn't do such a childish thing like "bully".. i'l just patiently wait for tomorrows big announcement.. i have faith that t-ara as 9 members, composing the original 7 + the 2 new members would still be intact.. it's there 3rd year anniversary, things would go well.. have faith with t-ara Queens..

I really hate it when KKS is gonna make an announcement

I wish T-ara would go to another company, like Loen ent. (IU's company)

They work hard but it seems like doesn't enough to KKS, i think that's why he keep adding members

Knowing CCM and KKS, this is either going to be a Major announcement that will either break T-Ara or some minor announcement that was blown out of proportion or this whole situation is something created by KKS for publicity.