Diadem Forums

[12.07.29] What is the big T-ara announcement about? "Replacing members was never mentioned in the past"

nathaniel

It seems like i won't be sleeping today, anxiously waiting for the "grim reaper" CEO to make his announcement!! :( but then again, don't trust 100% of what he said, the opposite MIGHT be the truth!! Lets just hold our hands together people!!

I think the "Big" announcement is going to be a leadership change as well as the start of sub-units.

People really need to stop worrying most of this scandal/war is mostly just made up hype by netizens and people seem to have jumped on the bandwagon and started posting there own scenario's based on who's there favourite among the group.

I just read the AKP piece. Wow talk about journalism at it's finest. Dear fans who are considering journalism as a future career please take careful notes from AKP. Industry insiders...really? A friend of a friend of a friend who happens to work across the street for a rival entertainment company perhaps? It was so ridiculous that I had to triple check the url to make sure it wasn't a satire (a la the onion.)

edit:

http://www.asianjunk...al-was-uh-cute/

guys read this. i cant believe allkpop is coming out with so much nonsense about t-ara. really cannot stand them anymore.

thank you for that.

This suspense is killing me! I just hope this whole issue was a misunderstanding and that CCM's PR screwed up!

I have read other articles regarding T-ara's announcement and the things they write... is just plain horrible...

Man... it's not easy being a Queen's eh? (I never regret it tho :P)

Whatever the reason is... I wish all the girls the best of luck. (I am praying that they all move to another, better company...)

i will forever support t-ara!!

everything is a mess right now…

we never know whether 6-ara really bullied hwa…even if they said “they did” or “they didn’t”, one can still lie!! and honestly everything on k-pop is a lie…one of my friend tweeted this

“if suju can accept kyuhyun, wg can accept lim, u-kiss kan accept aj and hoon, why not t-ara??”

lemme ask…how do we know they really are accepting??we never know for sure…

so i’m gonna say whatever the outcomes (whether they bullied hwa or not), i still support t-ara..by t-ara i mean 8-ara (though i’m not really sure if i like areum or not..but i guess i’m okay with her for the sake of t-ara)…

i’m not delusional or what…if they are really at fault, shame on them..but as a fan, i will give them chance to reflect…people made mistakes…i’m a fan so it’s my responsibility to trust on them…

SHAME ON THOSE QUEEN’S THAT EASILY TURN THEIR SIDES..SHAME!!

and to other fandoms, please stay away from this mess…it’s not helping at all..and lol at some antis..they support hwa just to hate on t-ara..shame…

our unconscious part of the brain often misleads us. if we hate something, we -unconsciously- make assumptions about that thing negatively. but peoples mind also -unconsciously- happened to be optimistic in its nature. so if one turns back into an anti from a fan, it might be that theyre not a fan in the first place, but kind of swayed in the wave of positive remarks of t-ara until this things surfaced. real fan (some might say deluded) tend to think optimistically about an issue regarding what they like. (well at least thats what i can bring here after watching BBC horizon... kekekekeke)