Diadem Forums

[12.07.29] What is the big T-ara announcement about? "Replacing members was never mentioned in the past"

nathaniel

Just wait and believe...

I believe in Hyomin's tweet "There's a reason for everything" So I will believe that everything will turn out okay.

I think we should save our energy for tomorrow. Every Queen's around the world are waiting

(Thanks to the news, I hadn't enough rest after work and now having a high fever. So you'd better gave me my healing medicine, KKS !!!! ) :P :P :P

Can someone seriously gather all the damn twits people are talking about for me to read please! geeshus non t-ara fans are bashing my girls like crazy and i dont even know where to start esp that stupid allkpop article as well

You can check out Oniontaker's blog, he posted the translations on July 27, so go can backtrack through his blog until you see it (not his personal blog). It's labeled "T-ara Situation". You can also click his "#tara" tag to find it. Sorry, but I think I read somewhere I'm not allowed to post direct links here. He seems to be a good source of information regarding this whole situation.

And remember that Allkpop has always been a landfill of lies and hate, and they attract many flies. They've been trying to pretend lately that they have class, but stuff like this shows otherwise. I would avoid them as a reliable source of information.

^No problem, and me too! :)

Check out Oniontaker's blog, he posted the translations on July 27, so go can backtrack trough his blog until you see it (not his personal blog). It's labeled "T-ara Situation". You can click his "#tara" tag. Sorry, but I think I read somewhere I'm not allowed to post direct links here. He seems to ba a good source of information regarding this whole situation.

And remember that Allkpop has always been a landfill of lies and hate, and they attract many flies. They've been trying to pretend lately that they have class, but stuff like this shows otherwise. I would avoid them as a reliable source of information.

I agree. Avoid AKP like the plague as they have done nothing but post misinformation since this whole debacle started (they're even stooping so low as to question whether or not Hwayoung's wardrobe malfunction from earlier this year was actually INTENTIONAL).

^No problem, and me too! :)

I agree. Avoid AKP like the plague as they have done nothing but post misinformation since this whole debacle started (they're even stooping so low as to question whether or not Hwayoung's wardrobe malfunction from earlier this year was actually INTENTIONAL).

Oh wow. This is a brand new low for them. I'm so glad I have been avoiding them the last few days. I never take what they say seriously, knowing their history, but to see them reverting so completely to their old ways when they see a golden opportunity, instead of using their influence to calm everyone done, it's hard to describe just how disgusting they are.

The thing is that allkpop wants is to create drama, it is feeding on "fan-wars" and scandals so that people visit their site and write nasty comments.

That's true, and unfortunately, it worked out great for them. So I guess they can't bear to give up on a winning formula. I'm just glad there are those of us who know exactly what they're doing, and we're not falling for it.

Honestly, I'm pretty much sickened with what's going on in AKP right now.

Bashing of the members aside, there's even people who are going as far to claim that KKS shouldn't even be blamed when he's the one who's basically the root of this whole issue here. I'll concede that he may have had a point that certain members are 'prideful' but calling them lazy is simply uncalled for and HE'S the one who hadn't been doing his job properly in the first place.

Ignorance, ignorance, ignorance.....*sigh*

Quoted from the Zealot in Starcraft 2 - "It is said that ignorance is a bliss...Tell me, is that true?"

Unfortunately in Kpop, no, it isn't a bliss at all. In fact, ignorance is what makes Kpop like a complete cesspool.

Guys and girls, prepare for the absolute worst to happen. This isn't going to be pretty.

i DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF THIS!!!!!! I hope T-ara stays together. No one should be bullying another member for any other reason unless that member did something wrong to the fellow members. You know what, I expected better of T-ara to bully their friends. Jiyeon, how can you be included in this TT_TT... the older members should be an example... no matter what i hope they can settle their differences... and Core media, Don't you dare replace the members... You totally are the reason why your big groups suddenly go downhill... man this is so frustrating... :(

I hope those rumors are all lies

Oh wow. This is a brand new low for them. I'm so glad I have been avoiding them the last few days. I never take what they say seriously, knowing their history, but to see them reverting so completely to their old ways when they see a golden opportunity, instead of using their influence to calm everyone done, it's hard to describe just how disgusting they are.

It is absolutely disgusting, especially considering that they really had to reach to tie this into T-ara's recent issues. If anything it just seems more of a way to keep people interested in the situation by grasping at straws. Johnny Noh (the owner of AKP) is a pr!ck who also just happens to be a 4nia, and part of me thinks he's taking some pleasure in possibly seeing T-ara get taken down a few notches so that his bias group can get some leverage (not that it'll help them).

Okay, I'm being a d!ck now, I need to stop lol.

The thing is that allkpop wants is to create drama, it is feeding on "fan-wars" and scandals so that people visit their site and write nasty comments.

Well, they've succeeded, big time. T-ara gave them the headline they've so desperately needed, that site's been going down for months since they went and utterly screwed up their forums. Most people defected to Hallyu8 and the majority of people left are idiotic pre-schoolers who have no business being near a computer in the first place.

Honestly, I'm pretty much sickened with what's going on in AKP right now.

Bashing of the members aside, there's even people who are going as far to claim that KKS shouldn't even be blamed when he's the one who's basically the root of this whole issue here. I'll concede that he may have had a point that certain members are 'prideful' but calling them lazy is simply uncalled for and HE'S the one who hadn't been doing his job properly in the first place.

Ignorance, ignorance, ignorance.....*sigh*

Quoted from the Zealot in Starcraft 2 - "It is said that ignorance is a bliss...Tell me, is that true?"

Unfortunately in Kpop, no, it isn't a bliss at all. In fact, ignorance is what makes Kpop like a complete cesspool.

Guys and girls, prepare for the absolute worst to happen. This isn't going to be pretty.

Oh, trust me, I'm braced and ready to hear the worst. I just wish the man would hurry up and do the damn thing, I can't believe I still have to wait five hours and forty-five minutes to hear this mess.

And screw AKP, I cannot BELIEVE anybody's actually citing that pathetic excuse of a website as a source for anything. The only interesting reads were the Op-Eds done by TheProphetBlog as he's the only one with a modicum of writing talent, but beyond that their articles were about as dull and useless as Dara on stage when they were trying to be "good." -_-

It is absolutely disgusting, especially considering that they really had to reach to tie this into T-ara's recent issues. If anything it just seems more of a way to keep people interested in the situation by grasping at straws. Johnny Noh (the owner of AKP) is a pr!ck who also just happens to be a 4nia, and part of me thinks he's taking some pleasure in possibly seeing T-ara get taken down a few notches so that his bias group can get some leverage (not that it'll help them).

Okay, I'm being a d!ck now, I need to stop lol.

Well, they've succeeded, big time. T-ara gave them the headline they've so desperately needed, that site's been going down for months since they went and utterly screwed up their forums. Most people defected to Hallyu8 and the majority of people left are idiotic pre-schoolers who have no business being near a computer in the first place.

Oh, trust me, I'm braced and ready to hear the worst. I just wish the man would hurry up and do the damn thing, I can't believe I still have to wait five hours and forty-five minutes to hear this mess.

And screw AKP, I cannot BELIEVE anybody's actually citing that pathetic excuse of a website as a source for anything. The only interesting reads were the Op-Eds done by TheProphetBlog as he's the only one with a modicum of writing talent, but beyond that their articles were about as dull and useless as Dara on stage when they were trying to be "good." -_-

What can I say, AKP is hardly any more different to the K-news sites out there - and just as image cracking since its the main news portal for international fans regarding the Hallyu Wave as a whole. Assuming by his surname, Johnny is a Korean himself and the way I see it, media sites owned by Koreans or based at Korea blow everything out of proportion to unnecessary lengths. As a Korean myself, this is why I find it highly difficult to trust them - hell, the K-press even still thinks that North Korea can beat South Korea in conventional warfare (which is a big bagload of bogus)

I fear that the number of antis may exceed the number of fans considerably, if not already by now.

Boram's Twitter unfollow issue has literally become the second-highest top issue in AKP and aside from Boram herself (said it too many times), people here - especially Boram's fans - also need to consider how her sister's handling this mess as well since she's debuting under the group D-Unit in August 1st. That is some seriously bad timing.

And what about the members' families and friends? Not only it's T-ara and fans that are getting flame here and there but also very potentially, the members' loved ones.

everything is weird, I can't really reasoning the problem. T-ara is ccm ace so kks should make wise decision. This is what I always afraid of when there is new member addition: culture different between old and new member could bring crash. One of them is different perspective of determination. Hwayoung need time to adjust to T-ara culture. I hope everything will be okay.