Diadem Forums

[12.07.29] What is the big T-ara announcement about? "Replacing members was never mentioned in the past"

nathaniel

Another reason to hate AKP for their sh*tty biased articles. -___- No matter what happens I'll be a Queens til the end. <3 4 more hours right? Until Mr Kim makes his official announcement on this .___. I don't know why but I feel as if this is like a teaser for a new concept or album? xD Or maybe it's viewed and mis-interpreted wrong and has nothing to do with bullying -.-

Anothe reason to hate AKP for their sh*tty biased articles. -___- No matter what happens I'll be a Queens til the end. <3 4 more hours right? Until Mr Kim makes his official announcement on this .___. I don't know why but I feel as if this is like a teaser for a new concept or album? xD Or maybe it's viewed and mis-interpreted wrong and has nohing to do with bullying -.-

lol, yeah, I remember anxiously awaiting the 'Day by Day' reveal, but let's hope he doesn't delay this announcement just like that video. :D

We also have to remember that we may never learn the whole story, but there are many good points being posted in this thread, and I think anyone who is confused should read them all. From my own interpretation of the situation (which is similar to much of what is being posted here), I don't think I would accuse them of being bullies no matter what is revealed, since it'll likely be just smoke and mirrors.

lol, yeah, I remember anxiously awaiting the 'Day by Day' reveal, but let's hope he doesn't delay this announcement just like that video. :D

We also have to remember that we may never learn the whole story, but there are many good points being posted in this thread, and I think anyone who is confused should read them all. From my own interpretation of the situation (which is similar to much of what is being posted here), I don't think I would accuse them of being bullies no matter what is revealed, unless we are given absolute proof that shows true "bully" behavior (which I doubt will happen) and not smoke and mirrors.

Haha! Waiting for Day By Day was so annoying! I stayed up for nothing because it got delayed -.- And I was like O.O thanks mr kim i can sleep now -__- Yes! He better not delay the announcement Im curious o~o

Yup, yup! Its probably not bullying! I believe in them ^w^ Plus, they have a good bond. Based on most variety shows like Starlife theatre, hello baby, pretty boys, and stuff they're really so comfy with each other :D The comments on AKP are really heart-breaking tho T__T some "queens" fell for AKP's trash -.- and now random people are bashing t-ara and "siding" with hwayoung even though they've never been a fan. some immature kpop fans like drama. -___- 3 more hours!!! Just gonna watch all T-Ara's long MV's to kill time xD

this seriously reminds me of the 2pm fiasco what the netizens are doing. pictures can be so deceiving if the situation is not known. i hate seeing so many critizing jiyeon -___- if Kim Kwangsoo decides to kick out some members i hope the japanese fans do a boycott or something to show how wrong that decision is

What can I say, AKP is hardly any more different to the K-news sites out there - and just as image cracking since its the main news portal for international fans regarding the Hallyu Wave as a whole. Assuming by his surname, Johnny is a Korean himself and the way I see it, media sites owned by Koreans or based at Korea blow everything out of proportion to unnecessary lengths. As a Korean myself, this is why I find it highly difficult to trust them - hell, the K-press even still thinks that North Korea can beat South Korea in conventional warfare (which is a big bagload of bogus)

I fear that the number of antis may exceed the number of fans considerably, if not already by now.

Boram's Twitter unfollow issue has literally become the second-highest top issue in AKP and aside from Boram herself (said it too many times), people here - especially Boram's fans - also need to consider how her sister's handling this mess as well since she's debuting under the group D-Unit in August 1st. That is some seriously bad timing.

And what about the members' families and friends? Not only it's T-ara and fans that are getting flame here and there but also very potentially, the members' loved ones.

Yeah, I do think Johnny is Korean, and you're probably right that he's just doing what he knows to do regarding delivering the news, but it would be nice if something in K-Pop could be "fair and balanced." Maybe I'm asking for too much, lol.

And I know what you mean regarding T-ara's family getting flack over this mess. I know how crazy anti-fans can be, I just hope they don't do something stupid. I'm already fearing that the stress of this is going to end up putting one or more of the girls in a psych unit due to a nervous breakdown. I swear, do people ever learn? It was only a few months ago that one of the members from Block B got hospitalized for I think schizophrenia after they went and did something netizens perceived as unforgivable, going so far as to threaten the group member's family members and petitioning for them to commit suicide. I just don't understand people. Even if T-ara was bullying Hwayoung that doesn't make all of the backlash they're receiving fair or right. Punish them in other ways, you know? Don't buy their records, let them know how disappointed you are in them as a fan, there are a million ways to hit it home that what they did was wrong, and you never, EVER have to stoop to the lengths that these individuals often do. But the sad thing is that we don't even know what's really happened yet, all these netizens are going on is speculation, and look at what has happened thus far. I'm starting to think it's because society as a whole needs to get laid more often. No joke. Lol

I'm really worried this time.

The worst situation would be T-ara disbanding and I have a tiny feeling that the announcement is about that.

I don't know anymore. I really want to continue supporting the girls right now, but this is too overwhelming.

I'm going to wait for the announcement.

WTH i came back to this forum after a couple days and what i found... a stupid ridiculous news. people keep bashing T-ara especially hyomin and eunjung and judge them only by it's cover and stupid twit. now all queens are hating jiyeon, eunjung, soyeon, boram and hyomin. i don't know if this issues are made by CCM or not, but I believe 6-ara. hyomin, eunjung, jiyeon and the others have their own reason if they really did that. i can't say hwayoung is the right one regarding the news. we never know what happened between them since hwa joined. but i hope all this stupid news just a publicty or created by some bored netizens that want T-ara fall apart. eunjung, jiyeon, hyomin, soyeon, boram hwaiitiingggg !!!

Yeah, I do think Johnny is Korean, and you're probably right that he's just doing what he knows to do regarding delivering the news, but it would be nice if something in K-Pop could be "fair and balanced." Maybe I'm asking for too much, lol.

And I know what you mean regarding T-ara's family getting flack over this mess. I know how crazy anti-fans can be, I just hope they don't do something stupid. I'm already fearing that the stress of this is going to end up putting one or more of the girls in a psych unit due to a nervous breakdown. I swear, do people ever learn? It was only a few months ago that one of the members from Block B got hospitalized for I think schizophrenia after they went and did something netizens perceived as unforgivable, going so far as to threaten the group member's family members and petitioning for them to commit suicide. I just don't understand people. Even if T-ara was bullying Hwayoung that doesn't make all of the backlash they're receiving fair or right. Punish them in other ways, you know? Don't buy their records, let them know how disappointed you are in them as a fan, there are a million ways to hit it home that what they did was wrong, and you never, EVER have to stoop to the lengths that these individuals often do. But the sad thing is that we don't even know what's really happened yet, all these netizens are going on is speculation, and look at what has happened thus far. I'm starting to think it's because society as a whole needs to get laid more often. No joke. Lol

Yea, anti-fans - especially the Koreans ones can be a really insane lot. Reminds me of that ugly cesspool of a group Tajinho - the guys that slandered Tablo to incredibly extreme lengths and even involved the police, up to the point that the head honcho of that pathetic excuse of a group had to face the court and had the balls to say that he refused to accept what wrong he committed.

What also peeves me off is that fangirls in particular seem to form up the most of the bashing towards T-ara. I mean, not so long ago, Nickhun almost potentially could have KILLED someone while drunk driving and there were a bagload of fans that claimed 'OPPA DIDN'T MEAN IT' and along with defensive comments that were simply laughable - but when it came down to T-ara's issue here, they pretty much went on to slander the members left and right without putting much thought into it like rabid hyenas.

Christ, it's like they're accepting potential manslaughter but got go apesh!t on something that is nowhere near as close to it when human lives are at stake. Double standards....ugh;;

Yea, anti-fans - especially the Koreans ones can be a really insane lot. Reminds me of that ugly cesspool of a group Tajinho - the guys that slandered Tablo to incredibly extreme lengths and even involved the police, up to the point that the head honcho of that pathetic excuse of a group had to face the court and had the balls to say that he refused to accept what wrong he committed.

What also peeves me off is that fangirls in particular seem to form up the most of the bashing towards T-ara. I mean, not so long ago, Nickhun almost potentially could have KILLED someone while drunk driving and there were a bagload of fans that claimed 'OPPA DIDN'T MEAN IT' and along with defensive comments that were simply laughable - but when it came down to T-ara's issue here, they pretty much went on to slander the members left and right without putting much thought into it like rabid hyenas.

Christ, it's like they're accepting potential manslaughter but got go apesh!t on something that is nowhere near as close to it when human lives are at stake. Double standards....ugh;;

Yeah, the Tablo thing was ridiculous, I'm just glad that at the end of the day he was absolved of any wrongdoing. It's just scary to think of how much power netizens are given over an entertainer's career; they can make you, and they can break you.

As far as the whole Nickhun scandal goes, you probably just answered your own question. There's a theory going around that this whole mess got blown out of proportion by rabid fangirls solely for the purpose of protecting Nickhun. When I first heard it I thought "That's ridiculous, I don't think they'd go to THOSE lengths to protect their precious oppa, would they?" Then I started to think about the idiot girls who sent letters written in their period blood, and the death threats they make to female idols who dare to venture too close to oppa, etc., and I realized that this is EXACTLY something that they might do to take the heat off of Nickhun. What probably would've been a minor controversy that would've blown over easily has turned into a massive clusterf*ck because of these fangirls, and no doubt a good majority of them are Hottests who are hoping that they can divert enough attention from Nickhun to blow the whole thing over. The saddest thing is that I don't think whatever issues T-ara has are nowhere NEAR as severe as the f*cktarded move that Nickhun made when he decided he was going to get into a car while intoxicated and put other people's lives at risk. I don't care if he was at fault or not, it was still stupid.

Then again, that's the difference between fangirls and fanboys. Whereas most of T-ara's fanboys are either expressing their disappointment in the girls in a (mostly) calm, rational manner or waiting for the announcement before they pass judgment, all I saw when the whole 2PM/Nickhun scandal broke was "Oppa didn't mean it!" and "Nobody was seriously hurt, let's forgive and forget!" It's these same girls, though, that are calling for T-ara's disbandment and are pretty much hoping and praying that this stays news long enough for Nickhun to kind of slip back into the picture without much fanfare. It's sick and twisted, and one reason I try to stay as far away from the majority of fangirls of male groups. They are deranged, and far more delusional than I could ever hope to be.

Gosh i hate allkpop and all the nonsense news their feeding people.. And what's up with all the people there commenting bad things about the other T-ara members esp. Eunjung, Jiyeon & Hyomin (who they said started the bullying tweets).. They immediately take Hwayoung side & assume EunJiMin were the bad people bullying Hwayoung they don't even know if what EunJiMin is talking about..

There are rumors going around that it will be an apology, plain and simple, and that nothing will change schedule-wise. Business with T-ara will go on as usual.

I wonder if that's going to be enough for people...

If that's the case, I honestly think that it'll be a lot worse because the number of people that are pretty much demanding Hyomin, Jiyeon and Eunjung as well as Boram and Soyeon to a smaller degree to get axed is just beyond any reasoning while there's fans that are already leaving or in the midst of preparing to do so (from what I heard anyway).

Promoting continuously even in the middle of something big like this is just plain idiocy. How will they even fair out in performances? They might as well be facing black oceans wherever they go.

It's like driving a car when the engines are just seconds away from blowing up. I swear, not even KKS will be able to wriggle out of this one so simply - now we're down to just 6 minutes O.o

According to this announcement, it seems Hwayoung will be leaving T-ara. :(

It's been confirmed...she's leaving T-ara.

Oh my god this will just make things worst.. People will now bash the other T-ara members more because it's like they confirmed that Hwayoung was indeed being bullied that's why she is leaving.. This is making the other T-ara members look worst.. Especially now that K-Netizens were petitioning for Eunjung to leave "We Got Married" and "Five Fingers"...

So please if anyone of you here knows korean go and comment at SBS Five Fingers Message Boards and help Eunjung by commenting there not to mind the netizens petitioning & still support & love Eunjung no matter what.. That's what Eunjung fans & other Five Fingers fans to keep her on the show...