Diadem Forums

[12.07.29] Videos HD - T-ara - Day by Day + Jobs Song @ Inkigayo

Ehlana

Eunjung looked like she was crying during the performance...T__T She halted the dance at sometimes....they performed so well, although Hwayoung seemed to not have got recovered...I wonder why because she still performed last night.... Pray for T-ara to stand strong and not a member could be withdrawn....I love you all T-ara!!!!!!!!!

Eunjung looked like she was crying during the performance...T__T She halted the dance at sometimes....they performed so well, although Hwayoung seemed to not have got recovered...I wonder why because she still performed last night.... Pray for T-ara to stand strong and not a member could be withdrawn....I love you all T-ara!!!!!!!!!

That's because their performance on Music Core was pre-recorded.That performance was before Budokan Concert and of course,before Hwayoung injured her knee (or is it ankle?).

LOL,I might be influence by all those controversies going on but when Hyomin was singing Hwayoung's second rap part near the end of the song,she looked extremely pissed off.She probably felt upset because a few people have been saying that she didn't even know Hwayoung's part and need someone to hold a card for her to read the lyrics during Music Bank.I

But yes,I do agree with the Eunjung's part. She didn't look too happy during the performance....

look at the jobs song makes me a little bit happy .

they are so cute together .

day by day song as usual . best .

but this performence hyomin just sing without looking at any board .

well done . no controversy please !!

makes me feel sad about the whole thing .