Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What do you think will be the BIG News Tomorrow?

intiendes

Though it will be about HwaYoung, as WooJung fan, I hope they would say that EunJung would be focusing more on her acting career and her upcoming pregnancy on WGM hahahahaha it seems that WooJung couple would be having babies since parents are talking about it and EunJung and JangWoo seems to want it to happen as well ... as per the last episode of WGM that they both touched the dolls that is said to bless to have children.

Honestly, it'd have to be a tossup between Hwayoung, Jiyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung, Boram or Soyeon getting the boot. At least for me, I think it's Hwayoung and Boram that face the most likelihood chance if it is to occur. If not, possibly a hiatus.

As far as WGM goes, I wouldn't even rely on that show for the real personality of their characters. I'm pretty sure Jang Woo himself is likely to be pretty gutted and disappointed to hear the news.

I think this chaotic incident should serve as a wakeup call for both fans and CCM - T-ara aren't the adorable perfect angels as the media and fans make them out to be and indefinitely, there should absolutely be no more new member additions at all. Personally, I think T-ara was simply better off in its 6-ara times - I'm not entirely sure but there is bound to have been some sort of tension between Eun/Ji/Min and So/Bo/Qri as well but at least things seemed much more stable back then.

I'm sorry to those who are fans of Areum, Dani and Hwayoung but honestly, I think it's better for them to stay away from T-ara. I'm no fan of those three myself but seeing this happen, they should really reconsider about being members of T-ara. Judging from what's seen, it seems like the original members want to go back to their 6-ara days - and I can't really blame them for that.

Adding in more new members is only more adding salt to the wound and repeat the cycle, no matter what disciplinary actions are made (plus CCM's actions are very likely to be awfully counterproductive), unless all the original members were somehow kicked out - but even that is an unthinkable move.

Honestly, it'd have to be a tossup between Hwayoung, Jiyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung, Boram or Soyeon getting the boot. At least for me, I think it's Hwayoung and Boram that face the most likelihood chance if it is to occur. If not, possibly a hiatus.

As far as WGM goes, I wouldn't even rely on that show for the real personality of their characters. I'm pretty sure Jang Woo himself is likely to be pretty gutted and disappointed to hear the news.

I think this chaotic incident should serve as a wakeup call for both fans and CCM - T-ara aren't the adorable perfect angels as the media and fans make them out to be and indefinitely, there should absolutely be no more new member additions at all. Personally, I think T-ara was simply better off in its 6-ara times - I'm not entirely sure but there is bound to have been some sort of tension between Eun/Ji/Min and So/Bo/Qri as well but at least things seemed much more stable back then.

I'm sorry to those who are fans of Areum, Dani and Hwayoung but honestly, I think it's better for them to stay away from T-ara. I'm no fan of those three myself but seeing this happen, they should really reconsider about being members of T-ara. Judging from what's seen, it seems like the original members want to go back to their 6-ara days - and I can't really blame them for that.

Adding in more new members is only more adding salt to the wound and repeat the cycle, no matter what disciplinary actions are made (plus CCM's actions are very likely to be awfully counterproductive), unless all the original members were somehow kicked out - but even that is an unthinkable move.

I'll have to agree with you on the fact that Hwa/Dani/Ahreum should stay away. Something tells me all this wouldn't have started if CCM didn't add new members a year after their debut.

Poor Qri, she must feel like a young kid watching the parents fights. WAE GUERAE LOL.

Better not be the group splitting up or dropping members. Lizzy or Nicole simply do not look as good as Eunjung does as my license plate. When I come back from work tonight, I hope the next news article is KKS announcing a long-due vacation for T-ara members to cool off and bond.

Poor Qri, she must feel like a young kid watching the parents fights. WAE GUERAE LOL.

Better not be the group splitting up or dropping members. Lizzy or Nicole simply do not look as good as Eunjung does as my license plate. When I come back from work tonight, I hope the next news article is KKS announcing a long-due vacation for T-ara members to cool off and bond.

That would be a dream come true, and really, I think that's the only way this situation is truly going to be a win-win for everyone involved.

Of course, this is KKS we're talking about so I'm not holding my breath.

Ultimately I'm pretty sure a member is going to get the boot, it's just a matter of which one it will be. Hwayoung's recent absence during the Inkigayo performance coupled with her vague tweets point to her being the most likely culprit, but who knows.

In any case, I'm not expecting good news of any sort.

I may have said this once or twice (hell, maybe several times) but looking at this at a whole, has anyone else thought that the incident here may as well possibly also the original member lineup's last straw of rebelling against their company? Or at least that they're now dangerously close to the very end of their limits?

I mean, ever since months ago, people here had been hoping and wanting that T-ara would get the hell out of CCM, switch agencies or pull off a major act of defiance like DBSK, Hangeng and KARA did....in a very disturbing way, I think fans may have gotten what they wanted but in a completely disruptive and explosive manner.

It may seem crazy but....it seems like both the fandom in general and CCM (and more specifically, that moron in charge) sort of shot themselves in the foot with T-ara's existence and image as the price.

Dreading every passing minute here.

This is too much guys, I honestly think this is either a publicity stunt or T-ara is finally breaking apart. I'm seriously disappointed in the girls. I don't care if Hwayoung made a mistake or something, you should never go behind your "friends" back. They should be women enough & support each one of their band mates, like they all supposely praise these new girls!

Hopefully, this was all just a PR stunt and that the announcement is that the CEO is going to retire due to such a stunt.

However, this theory is highly unlikely. I'm thinking disbandment or a long term hiatus because simply cutting someone from the group will recieve a lot of flack and scorn from fans.

but if T-ARA comeback as 6-ARA what reaction of Queen's ?

do you think that will resolve the problem, because the problem here is bullying issue.

I think a ton of Queen's will leave T-ARA and more support Hwayoung.

I hope the announcement is about clarification about twitter issue of CCM and of each T-ARA member.

If that issue is misundertanding, I think T-ARA can continue their activity, and If the issue is true, I hope that T-ARA member make a big apologize to all netizen and their fans (Queen's), and then hiatus for a several month.

and I really don't hope If the announcement is only about side issue (T-ARA world tour, eunjung more acting, hwayoung become leader or etc.) don't be bullshiitt...! that really didn't solve the problem.

#wealwayssupportT-ARA