Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's CEO, "Hwayoung's contract has been terminated"

nathaniel

[12.07.30] T-ara's CEO, "Hwayoung's contract has been terminated"

2012073011361336379_1.jpg

T-ara's agency has revealed Hwayoung will be leaving T-ara.

Core Contents Media's CEO Kim Kwangsoo revealed today.

Kim Kwangsoo said, " I've gathered feedback from 19 people (including five stylists and seven make-up artists, five on-site managers and two group managers) and I came to the decision to terminate Hwayoung's career as a singer."

Kim Kwangsoo said on the background of the announcement, "T-ara as a group and their teamwork has already been tainted by the talks of a member being excluded and bullied. Because of this, what's said will be overlooked. Core Contents Media staff and I have listened to the opinions of T-ara and others since morning trying to find out the right thing to do, and many people have suffered because of this."

"Meanwhile, on behalf of T-ara, I'm sorry for burdening and putting the inconvenience upon fans. T-ara debuted three years ago and I'm sorry to have to announce the bad news on a third anniversary. Finally, the T-ara members wish that Hwayoung will find success as a great rapper."

Hwayoung joined T-ara 20 months ago, and T-ara will promote from now on as Boram, Qri, Hyomin, Soyeon, Jiyeon, Eunjung and Areum. At the end of this year, a new member will also join them.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr...&outlink=2

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I am speechless... She became my favorite member during DBD...

Well... whatever the reason is... I will support Hwayoung all the way! Because I fell in love with her rapping skills!

This is gonna be a tough week... I'll try not to cry >.< I will listen to "Don't Leave" until I fall asleep >.<

seriously?

What did Hwayoung do that deserved this? =_= What kind of crack pot people did KKS interview?

This is weird, odd and stupid. Stupidest timing to send someone off. Should've at least cleared up the misunderstanding, a few months in and then announce this termination.

Nice job CCM, you just made T-ara into a laughing stock. Nice going.

really upset about this, especially since Hwayoung is in my OT3 of T-ara. KKS also has to address rumors about the other T-ara's members tweets, especially clearing up the air because netizens still believe that they are bullying Hwayoung. If indeed Hwayoung is the one at fault then KKS should clear the air regarding the tweets so that T-ara's image is not ruined even more.

as a side note, I see no point to going for their Malaysian showcase anymore, sigh :(

speechless... and why hwayoung? damn, she's the rapper. and when she join T-ara, she makes T-ara looks so badass with a new rapper. you gotta admit, 6 of them never have the real ability to rap. too bad this is the announcement. i prefer the older member to be terminated... but really, i think KKS only think about T-ara's popularity and don't want to lose all of it in just one night just because some bullying pranks.

let's just hope the best for hwayoung career... so the entire co-ed school is already losing their popularity and now hwayoung just getting drag to became a trainee again? lol

Despite Hwa Young leaving, I hope that she stays strong and I wish her the best of luck in the future.

I hope that if she can, continue to perform on stage and continue rapping because her rapping can't go to waste!

She's gotten so good and although this is sad news to me, I'm also happy that Hwa Young won't have to go through

Anymore of how she was being treated. Hwa Young Hwaiting! :D