Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's CEO, "Hwayoung's contract has been terminated"

nathaniel

This is really a sad news. And I know that T-ara members are sad too about what happened. I knew in me that no bullying happened. It's just everything is so ambiguous for everyone to interpret. And now netizens went too far, they went this way. But then there could have been good choices like he could just make the girls explain their tweets :(

WHAT?!!! COMPLAINS BY THE 19 STAFF?!!! ARE U BLIND?!!! SHE'S BEING AN OUTCAST SINCE HER DEBUT!!!! xxxxING KKS!!! I SEE T-ARA DIFFERENTLY NOW!!! WATCH OUT KARMA xxxx!!!

AND THE FANS ALREADY MAKE A PETITION TO GET OFF EUNJUNG FROM HER WGM AND DRAMA!!! WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!! LET'S SEE ABOUT THE OTHER MEMBERS...

LOL I'm so upset rite now!!! Eunjung and Jiyeon was my bias in T-ara... I'll still listen to their song though but I'll stop watch over this group like I used to be...

i dont think hwayoung will be affected. the way this has played out and the way the main point of bullying being not addressed emans that hwayoung leaves with the image of a person wronged. on the otherhand, because of the continuing ambiguity, i fear for the other members and how this will affect them.

I am speechless... She became my favorite member during DBD...

Well... whatever the reason is... I will support Hwayoung all the way! Because I fell in love with her rapping skills!

This is gonna be a tough week... I'll try not to cry >.<

Screw it, I'm already crying...and I'm a grown man lol. I didn't want it to be like this, not at all. I wanted them to come to an agreement and stick it out.

I love you Hwayoung, and I hope you find success wherever you go. You deserve it, you've pretty much been the star of the Day By Day era.

man, the poop has really hit the ceiling. I'm pretty sure a lot of fans are not going to let this slide. I'm pretty sure this isn't the last we're gonna hear about this.

If they gather the opinions of T-ara and this is an issue of bullying of 1 person vs the others (I know some are just bystanders), wouldn't the 1 naturally lose?

This smells like a fish market....

this is small news, it's not really a big deal, it happens like, @_@ almost all the time with new groups who don't make it. of course, it was stupid to do all them activities involving Hwayoung in it, but i guess it's CCM's loss. They should have kicked out JiYeon too. All i know now is that T-ARA will be losing a lot of fans, due to the fact that T-ARA members have to hide their trust with each other, because @_@ it's obvious that they don't trust each other. oh well, time for T-ARA and their fans to move on.

Why did they kicked Hwayoung out? She was the best rapper on the group, she was finally getting some of the spotlight? I honestly can't be more disappointed in T-ara & CCM right now. Now I no longer support Eunjung, Hyomin, Boram, Jiyeon or Soyeon. I'm sorry but they have lost me as a fan if any of these reports are true. No person should suffer from bullying because it's wrong & hurtful. I will support Hwayoung in the future, I really hope she goes solo & have a successful solo career because she deserves it ♥.

wow, he is really unprofessional. it's one thing to kick her out, even if he believes she deserves it, but to list the number of people who were complaining about her and, bizarrely, their profession is not something a CEO with half a brain would do.

\

Correct me if I'm wrong, Hwayoung has a contract and is now terminated that's why she'll leave?

Aw that hurts, a great rapper is gone out of T-ara? WHY?!! T.T

Good thing i never believed in that "bullying incident"!

Well wish her all the best and to T-ara T.T

This is so sudden!

I really thought that this was a promotion scheme, but after reading this I feel really bad for Hwayoung. In the first place, I think it was a bad idea that KKS added more members to an already existing group, I mean only a few groups can pull that off and stay successful. Plus that new member has to play catch up and gain more support by working harder than the group. This just makes me wonder if Hyoyoung will also leave CCM? I hope that Hwayoung finds a better company and gains lots of success!

I wanna hear from T-ara about what really happened! The way that KKS said that Hwayoung's contract was terminated "effective immediately" made it sound like she was the bad one. Plus since he didn't address the bullying theory it only ruins T-ara's reputation. I know I will always be a fan, but after all the drama, I don't know if they will still have the support of their fans.

truthfully, I don't believe xxxx about the staffs complaining. that's just a xxxxed up way to save T-ARA by simply saying, "oh, she's the troubled one. we gotta remove her."

this shall be my among the last comment here in tiaradiadem. as I said before, no Hwayoung, no love for T-ARA. they just lost my respect, especially CCM+the CEO.

be strong, Hwayoung. you're better than this. HWAYOUNG IS LOVE!