Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's CEO, "Hwayoung's contract has been terminated"

nathaniel

No one fully knows what happened yet -Hwayoung and the members of T-ara really grew close in the past months; whatever it was that happened, there most definitely is a reason for it. We just don't get to hear it.

Regardless, I have been a huge T-ara fan since the day of their debut and will remain a fan to the end -as for everyone who are saying "good bye" to being a T-ara "fan", looks like you were only supporters of Hwayoung, no matter what way you put it as. True T-ara fans would stand strong with the group and stay with them until the end -I honestly do not believe any member of T-ara could be a bully.

Need someone to blame/vent your anger out on? Go take it up with Kim Kwang Soo. He's the one making the decisions.

I just want to say. The one who will be affected is T-ara. Everybody is in Hwayoung's side now. I'm not saying that, this is her fault. I am trying to say that, KKS just did a stupidest thing. Really! He really destroys T-ara career. And now, Hwayoung will bring the image of the girl who is bullied forever. Since we don't even know the truth behind. I'm very disappointed right now! Fans even want EJ to leave WGM and "Five fingers". I cannot believe those things happen right after their anniversary. I don't know what to do now. Actually, Hwayoung is not my bias, but I'm tired with this company. How long will it take for T-ara to take back their fame.

Man,I have no idea how T-ara gonna keep surviving with all these controversies surrounding them.Like it or not,one cannot deny that this thing has ruin T-ara's image - A LOT.

All of them (well,maybe except for Qri) are still been bashed terribly especially the "originals" by both K-netizens and I-netizens.I can be pretty positive about how their second comeback this August gonna turn up.I hate to say this but their Sexy Love will flop big time no matter how good the choreography or the song is considering that most fans are now against them.

Based on what KKS said above,Hwayoung does seems to has bad personality since 19 members were saying that she should be kick out.But then,we all know KKS's words can never be trusted.Sigh,if it's true that T-ara were bullying them,I'm extremely disappointed with ALL of them.

WTF is this. I think I'm as speechless as many fans right now.

This press release didn't do jack to clear up the bullying controversy surrounding the other girls right now. In fact, it may have just made it worse. The hell happened?! D: I'm utterly confused. This is tarnishing to the girls' reputations no matter how one may look at it.

On a brighter note, Hwayoung leaving CCM can only be good for her in the long run. Hope she finds immaculate success in whatever she does after this.

This is so stupid!!!

I'm so upset and I wasn't expecting such a drastic move on KKS' part. He really can just throw people away like they are nothing and then cover it up. At least she doesn't have to do millions of schedules each day.

According to the allkpop article the staffs were complaining.

Does this mean complaining about the bullying or about her?

I'm guessing if he did address the rumours people would have said that he was lying...

Guess we'll never really know the truth.

Wish all the best to Hwayoung and T-ara

No this couldn't be happening.

If they had wanted to kick Hwayoung out,then in the first

place CCM wouldn't do a 7 girlgroup.

But if Hwayoung really wants to quit,we fans are really sad about it.

Hwayoung was a great rapper and she write her own rap for

Day By Day.This is just so wrong.

We had been loving Hwayoung for that 20 months and now this is what

we get.I want Ryu Hwayoung back.

speechless....

is this the truth that hwayoung has been bullied at T-ara all this time ???

look how happy anti-fan are .

after this who will be terminate ???

my poor hwayoung... she didn't deserve that .

now hyomin,jiyeon,eunjung,soyeon and boram career and reputation will be in great danger .

t-ara at the top of crisis !!

congratulations KKS u make t-ara totally a bad group .

their reputation is going down !

if t-ara are going down i will support them .

coz i just love them so much !

No one fully knows what happened yet -Hwayoung and the members of T-ara really grew close in the past months; whatever it was that happened, there most definitely is a reason for it. We just don't get to hear it.

Regardless, I have been a huge T-ara fan since the day of their debut and will remain a fan to the end -as for everyone who are saying "good bye" to being a T-ara "fan", looks like you were only supporters of Hwayoung, no matter what way you put it as. True T-ara fans would stand strong with the group and stay with them until the end -I honestly do not believe any member of T-ara could be a bully.

Need someone to blame/vent your anger out on? Go take it up with Kim Kwang Soo. He's the one making the decisions.

u totally right!eventhough i also have bias member..but still..i support t-ara as whole..person who calling themselves fans of t-ara but now dont..totally dumb!

Regardless of whether it was the management team or T-ara members who outcasted Hwayoung, CCM & KKS continued to make poor decisions. Instead of dealing with the problem and bridging the gap between everyone, they chose to further damage T-ara's image by terminating Hwayoung's contract. If they knew of problems within the group since Hwayoung joined, why didn't they fix the problems instead of adding new members? I'm just mad and frustrated by this situation.

*sobbing*

#hwayoungstaystrong

why why! he basically didn't even say anything to comfort or help us understand the whole rumor crap!

the girls was just getting on top and now with this their level has stoop down!

my korean friend just told me that a lot of T-ara fans are upset because Jiyeon was scolded at......

this is too much too much!

Hwayoung i hope for the best for you!

as for me i dunno how this will effect me......>___<

must wait and see

Honestly, I have the same reaction as everyone else. I'm thinking, why Hwayoung? This is all dumb... all those thoughts have already processed through my head. As much as it aches me, knowing Hwayoung is being kicked out, even though she truly is innocent (or at least to me she is), we have to see it on the positive side. We all know how horrible CCM is and how their management is less that satisfactory. So, basically, now that she is removed from their label she can possibly find a better company to train under. Since many companies already knows her skills and she still has a large fanbase, they may accept her in with an open heart. All we can do now is just support T-ara as well as support Hwayoung with whatever she decides to do after all this mess.

Good luck Hwayoung. This may be a blessing in disguise, we all have an idea how binding idol contracts can be and you have been freed of that and an environment where you were persecuted. She had shown the media her talents and DBD really showed it in the spotlight. I supported you since day one and will continue to do so.

6ara + Areum...you guys are still my favorite group but it won't be the same. Ever.