Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's CEO, "Hwayoung's contract has been terminated"

nathaniel

For me the only one to blame here is KKS and the netizens too.

KKS, for first of all adding new members to the group disrupting their harmony second of all for not managing t-ara pr better i mean mostly all their pr just sucks. lastly for not really clarifying things for us.

The netizens for blowing this things out of proportions. I mean these would just fly right out of the window and everyone's mind if they just didn't stop bashing t-ara.

And lastly for hwayoung, this actually became bigger when she and her sister and rapping coach replied to the tweet of the other member but i think though that they already felt that hwayoung will be gone so they made this to make her more victimized than ever.

anyways i don't condone what t-ara did but i think there's a reason why they did it since for me i don't think they would be stupid enough to risjk their image just for this.

she might not be my favorite, but i really liked her in hello baby with how good she was with the youngest. I was really happy for her when their new songs day by day and Don't leave me included a lot of rapping parts for her.

This might be an easy way for KKS to handle things, but it really leaves a huge question mark to what might have really happened. I hope to hear the truth of what really happened, but you can almost guess that they will let it die down like this to prevent more controversy with the media. can't help but feel disappointed.

t-ara please learn from this situation and prove to everyone in the future that there's more than meets the eye. somethings can't be prevented, but it could have been dealt with more professionally. the girls are still young. they can only learn from situations like this to handle problems in the future better. <3 t-ara

Sad to see and I dont really believe anything the media noir the CEO says unless the members make some clarification/tweets.

Please dont be foolish and believe everything someone says.

Like this post if you agree :)

gotta agree on you with not believing in everything someone says. totally, today's fans are just too extreme. they start spreading bad news just like they knew everything.

we need to see this in 2 point of view, whether it's from hwayoung view, or the other members (in this case, + the CCM management) because this xxxx happens too for 2PM and there's always the most vague truth available out there. WE WILL NOT KNOW who is the right one.

let's just support both.

No matter what KKS, T-ara, or Hwayoung, herself, will say about the bullying or lack of it, people and antis will probably never believe it. Seems like it's easier for people to believe that others can be so cruel rather than be nice.

I've been following T-ara for almost 2 years now. It's hard for me to think they were bullying Hwayoung after seeing all the interactions between Hwayoung and T-ara members. "Maybe" Eunjung, Jiyeon, Hyomin can fake their emotions since they know how to act. But I can't see Hwayoung faking her smiles whenever she's with T-ara. No one even thought about bullying until those tweets.

I don't trust KKS, and probably never will. But I do or maybe want to trust T-ara. I probably look naive/gullible to all. *shrugs* But what can I say...I'm a fan. A confused/stressed out fan....

Sigh, it's sad to see Hwayoung leave like this. She's one of my favorites, after Hyomin. I'll continue to follow her and T-ara.

After all that's said and done, being a Queen's is stressful, heh. Makes working look like I'm on vacation. sigh...

If hwayoung wanted to leave, i think they would have had a press conference that shows her leaving amicably.

However, it seems that she was out right kicked out without discussion. This reeks so much. T-ara will be lucky if they can get through this.

I feel like the CEO should retire for how he is solving the issues that arrive.

this is the most awful decision made by kks, WTF is he thinking, this won't bring anything good to the group...

t-ara will lost a lot of fans... im sure about this. and i heard even eunjung are demanded by netizen to be kicked off from the show she appears on?

For me the only one to blame here is KKS and the netizens too.

KKS, for first of all adding new members to the group disrupting their harmony second of all for not managing t-ara pr better i mean mostly all their pr just sucks. lastly for not really clarifying things for us.

The netizens for blowing this things out of proportions. I mean these would just fly right out of the window and everyone's mind if they just didn't stop bashing t-ara.

And lastly for hwayoung, this actually became bigger when she and her sister and rapping coach replied to the tweet of the other member but i think though that they already felt that hwayoung will be gone so they made this to make her more victimized than ever.

anyways i don't condone what t-ara did but i think there's a reason why they did it since for me i don't think they would be stupid enough to risjk their image just for this.

agree with u..if only hwayoung didnt tweet like that..and her twin sister too..it must be some act to gain sympathy..

I knew, that at the moment I read the Title: "T-ara to add 2 new members" that it would be the beginning of the end.

Even after this whole situation blows over, this will always haunt our Queens and taint their image.

They need, now more than ever, to Withdraw the remaining 6 members of 7-Ara from CCM.

Save our Queens.

Long Live T-Ara.

..진실없는 사실들

Hwayoung tweet this minutes ago. don't believe in CCM statement. the girls need to make announcement themselves, if they still wanna survive. if not, trust me. they're done.

wha't the meaning of this?if she really not guilty or something, why she didnt tell the truth to the media?i dont think t-ara will step up just to clarify all this things..

Doesn't help anything at all. In one stupid sweeping statement. KKS has probably tanished T-ara reputation for good. I'm really disappointed right now. Can T-ara ever recover from this mess? Or is this really the beginning of the end. It is almost impossible to be optimistic right now. [/still a Queen's though.]

Hwayoung isn't my bias but I like her and thought she was definitely the most impressive one during the latest comeback. I'm sure she will be fine especially if the Cube rumours are true.