Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's CEO, "Hwayoung's contract has been terminated"

nathaniel

No one fully knows what happened yet -Hwayoung and the members of T-ara really grew close in the past months; whatever it was that happened, there most definitely is a reason for it. We just don't get to hear it.

Regardless, I have been a huge T-ara fan since the day of their debut and will remain a fan to the end -as for everyone who are saying "good bye" to being a T-ara "fan", looks like you were only supporters of Hwayoung, no matter what way you put it as. True T-ara fans would stand strong with the group and stay with them until the end -I honestly do not believe any member of T-ara could be a bully.

Need someone to blame/vent your anger out on? Go take it up with Kim Kwang Soo. He's the one making the decisions.

T-ara forever bro, I dont know but I have a feeling KKS is trying to destroy T-ara by giving them this horrible reputation and giving Hwayoung all the fame the hes probably going to remove T-ara and make another girlgroup. But then again its MY OPINION.

agree with u..if only hwayoung didnt tweet like that..and her twin sister too..it must be some act to gain sympathy..

i don't agree with that 'act to gain sympathy' part. Hwayoung for sure have been informed about this days. her tweet must have been some sort of retatliation towards unjust act upon her. they must've sat on a table discussing her contract. this cannot happen in a day. it's not like they release a statement, and then they terminate her contract. that's effing not professional at all...

Hwayoung are ill treated there. it's better for her to leave CCM rather than suffering by being there.

Hwayoung, fighting!

i don't know what to say anymore....but i'll still support t-ara bcoz i've been their big fan since they debut...

internet is not a media that we can rely fully for information....

people just to quickly jump on a conclusion based on what they saw through internet....

are they really a true fan of T-ara????

do they really know what is going on BTS???

no matter what happen i'll still be strong as Queens...

T-ARA hwaiting & always be strong even though its gonna be difficult in the future :)

you know all these "I've interviewed..." is a load of bull considered that it's coming out of KKS's mouth. He's just trying to make up excuses to boot whoever he wants to boot and makes the group his "perfect" girls' group, which will consist of a 14 years old...Now the question is, HOW will the fans react overall (not just morally but financially as well)? I personally just been out of it with T-Ara...with everything KKS is making them into, but that's just me.

i don't agree with that 'act to gain sympathy' part. Hwayoung for sure have been informed about this days. her tweet must have been some sort of retatliation towards unjust act upon her. they must've sat on a table discussing her contract. this cannot happen in a day. it's not like they release a statement, and then they terminate her contract. that's effing not professional at all...

Hwayoung are ill treated there. it's better for her to leave CCM rather than suffering by being there.

Hwayoung, fighting!

I would have to disagree with you i think. not because what you said is wrong but because of what has been left unsaid by everyone invoved. If the rest of the group come out and say something it would be better. I fear for them after this. Hope things work out

What? Are you serious about this, hmm KKS?

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU KICK HWAYOUNG OUT?!

I gotta admit that Hwayoung IS the rapper of the group. Yes, I love Eun Jung but without Hwayoung the group's rap would be blunt enough. I'm sorry and yes, I am a T-ara Fan since the start of the bloom of their group which is last three years ago. Forgot to mention that in all of that three years I haven't heard such GRAVE scandal like this.

You will take Hwayoung out? Why not take the other two along? I'm sorry for those people who love the new members but I have to say this... T-ara did great when they are 6 and they did PERFECT when they are 7.

Will you do this to the other two? You add them and then eventually kick them out like what you did with Hwayoung? This is just unjust, you can't just "experiment" on the girls! I'm great with 7-ara but why won't you let Dani and Areum be on another group instead?

Sorry for the rant, I just find this disappointing.

agree with u..if only hwayoung didnt tweet like that..and her twin sister too..it must be some act to gain sympathy..

I can also said that the other 5 members tweeted like that IN THE FIRST PLACE? Did you even wonder why Hwayoung replied the tweet like that? She and her twin sister might just snapped from their frustration. Bullied or not, Hwayoung is being treated like an outcast, not being loved enough by other members i can see that clearly!!

What a joke seriously

For me the only one to blame here is KKS and the netizens too.

KKS, for first of all adding new members to the group disrupting their harmony second of all for not managing t-ara pr better i mean mostly all their pr just sucks. lastly for not really clarifying things for us.

The netizens for blowing this things out of proportions. I mean these would just fly right out of the window and everyone's mind if they just didn't stop bashing t-ara.

And lastly for hwayoung, this actually became bigger when she and her sister and rapping coach replied to the tweet of the other member but i think though that they already felt that hwayoung will be gone so they made this to make her more victimized than ever.

anyways i don't condone what t-ara did but i think there's a reason why they did it since for me i don't think they would be stupid enough to risjk their image just for this.

I had many similar thoughts as you. This grew out of proportion when netizens including those that I have seen asking why? Why? T-ara is bullying Hwayoung! comments. It was ridiculous to even think so and especially the pictures and clips we see coming out now are all taken out of context.

Secondly, a lot of people have been saying Why Hwayoung? She's innocent, she hasn't done anything? Have you not noticed that she was continuously tweeting away while the other girls kept quiet. That only fueled the netizens more. It was like she was asking for sympathy and its like only hearing her side of the story. We'll never know but I know that the T-ara girls have been in this profession longer and also worked their butts off to get to where they are. They wouldn't be bullying someone so blatantly as everyone is claiming. Anyone who believes it needs to improve their critical thinking. See more than the opinions you read.

I love the group as a whole and support them so even if I have a preference of one member over another... while Hwayoung wasn't my all-time favorite, she has my consistent support as the underdog and sleeper rapper that she is . My preference for my bias won't override the repulsive acts committed toward a fellow member...though I won't jump on the hate bandwagon, the disappointment in T-ara and the management is strong enough.

Injustive anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

KKS .... either you're dumb, or you're evil.

1, Hwayoung leaves .... then so will Hyoyoung. Nice, losing two rappers from two GGs.

2. You have just confirmed that the rest of the members bullied her. Directly or indirectly .. Great job number two.

3. After this, petitions for removing members of T-ara out of dramas will be out. Sponsors withdrewing their contracts. Less income ?

4. More Anti-fans.

5. T-ara's reputation is seriously ruined. Do I have to say more ?

Hwayoung might be the last on my T-ara bias list, but she's still on the top of my k-pop idol list. I love her improved rapping skills.

I know that girl fights can be harsh but ... is this really the right way to end it ?

How am I supposed to watch the performances of T-ara now ? All the songs with Hwayoung on it ...

T-ara and Hwayoung, I always support you the same. I'm just too disappointed right now ..

I can also said that the other 5 members tweeted like that IN THE FIRST PLACE? Did you even wonder why Hwayoung replied the tweet like that? She and her twin sister might just snapped from their frustration. Bullied or not, Hwayoung is being treated like an outcast, not being loved enough by other members i can see that clearly!!

What a joke seriously

Thats the whole problem. I still do not thinnk abt the outcast thing. so i cant see it clearly as you(maybe im weraingg too much rose tinted glasses.) that is why i want the other girls to come out and say something. or else this is going to get more bad