Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's CEO, "Hwayoung's contract has been terminated"

nathaniel

What? Are you serious about this, hmm KKS?

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU KICK HWAYOUNG OUT?!

Damn it, I gotta admit that Hwayoung IS the rapper of the group. Yes, I love Eun Jung but without Hwayoung the group's rap would be blunt enough. I'm sorry and yes, I am a T-ara Fan since the start of the bloom of their group which is last three years ago. Forgot to mention that in all of that three years I haven't heard such GRAVE scandal like this.

You will take Hwayoung out? Why not take the other two along? I'm sorry for those people who love the new members but I have to say this... T-ara did great when they are 6 and they did PERFECT when they are 7.

Will you do this to the other two? You add them and then eventually kick them out like what you did with Hwayoung? This is just unjust, you can't just "experiment" on the girls! I'm great with 7-ara but why won't you let Dani and Areum be on another group instead?

Sorry for the rant, I just find this disappointing.

let's hope that KKS will make new decision about getting dani in the group..

WHY MANY PEOPLE SUFFER? I'M TELLING YOU WHY. THAT'S THE POWER OF FANS OUTSIDE THERE WHO WANTS TO KNOW THE TRUTH. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HWAYOUNG WHOSE SUFFER FOR 20 MONTHS UNDER CINDERELLA'S STEPSISTERS? THEY ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE WE COME TO BACK-UP HWAYOUNG AND IN THE END THOSE WRECKED MEMBERS HAD TO FACE ALL HATES AND CURSE WORDS. SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE AND THIS INCLUDING THE REST OF MEMBERS (except Qri) AND KKS!!!

"Finally, the T-ara members wish that Hwayoung will find success as a great rapper."

YEAH RIGHT!! WISH THAT NOBODY THROW EGGS TO THOSE STEPSISTERS AFTER THIS!!

congratulations, Hwayoung!! you deserves the independence because you had suffered a lot. there is no use if you are good looking but your heart is as dark as coal. God bless you and thanks to Him too we know the real side of those wrecked members. I love you, Hwayoung!!

after this I'm going to change my photo and my signature to show support..

and you, are the most retarded person I've met on a fan forum. Do you believe everything the media said to be true? I hope not, but you sure sounded like you believed every dam word out of that article. And let me ask you, how the fck *excuse me language* can you call yourself a T-Ara's fan!?!?!?!??!!?! Just because they said "the tweets came to be about bullying Hwayoung" and you blamed all the members who were supposedly "tweeted these messages" WITHOUT any further look into this????? God the more I'm typing this up the more angry I get, after knowing that there are stupid fans like you out there. You are officially the person I dislike more than KKS. Congrats.

No matter what happens.. Queens til the end... <3

Hwayoungie... I'm gonna miss you. (T__T) Your awesomeness in Hello Baby.. your daebak rapping skills.. your aegyo and.. oh my gosh ;___; Hwayoung was my second bias (and bias ruiner, ugh i had to change it 6 times because of her aegyo killing me XD) in T-Ara.. And now she's gone. I hope this isn't official news.. But, now that you glue all the pieces together.... maybe the tweets were not bullying but sadness of Hwayoung departing? And those tweets the members made were about them being sad and will still support Hwayoung? o.O Also... Dani (new member coming) IS training to be a RAPPER?! o.o So maybe this news of Hwayoung departing was already known to the T-Ara members. And maybe THAT's why Hwayoung had such a big song part in "Day By Day". think of it as a "farewell gift" to her... O.O CCM stop speaking in riddles and tell us EVERYTHING!! ;___;

EDIT: Now Hwayoung's recent tweet is more puzzling. "Facts is not true"? (Google translate ftw) UGH! ;__; I'm gonna Cry Cry, Kwangsoo, can't you see that look in my eyes? Full of sadness and sorrow... I'm going crazy because of you CCM...

So sad that she was kicked out. And her most recent tweet is proof of the lies that CCM has been using to cover up the truth/

T-ara needs to make an official statement themselves if they wanna keep public support. Whether it's good or bad, everyone needs to know the truth.

I will miss Hwayoung. She was my favorite member. I hope another company takes her in and treats her with the respect she deserves.

I had many similar thoughts as you. This grew out of proportion when netizens including those that I have seen asking why? Why? T-ara is bullying Hwayoung! comments. It was ridiculous to even think so and especially the pictures and clips we see coming out now are all taken out of context.

Secondly, a lot of people have been saying Why Hwayoung? She's innocent, she hasn't done anything? Have you not noticed that she was continuously tweeting away while the other girls kept quiet. That only fueled the netizens more. It was like she was asking for sympathy and its like only hearing her side of the story. We'll never know but I know that the T-ara girls have been in this profession longer and also worked their butts off to get to where they are. They wouldn't be bullying someone so blatantly as everyone is claiming. Anyone who believes it needs to improve their critical thinking. See more than the opinions you read.

me too!act of sympathy..all that make anti-fans celebrate to bash t-ara members more and more..totally agree with u!

when i read this article...it look like only kks who made this desicion....and why he not allowed t-ara member talk about this isssue to

clear this thing...it's just make netizens hate t-ara more

and based on this i think until end of the world we still don't know the truth

btw t-ara hwaiting!!!!hwayoung hwaiting!!!!

WHY IS THE REST OF T-ARA SILENT. CCM said they wanted Hwayoung to stay, they are grown ups...they have access to the internet, phone, media, etc. we really need to hear their side. Obv someone is keeping them quiet on purpose.

And Hwayoung's termination with no conditions? I bet she had a slew of conditions or was straight up booted, left on bad terms.

Please don't take sides.. How are we sure that Hwayoung is indeed bullied?? We can see she was happy w/ the other T-ara members on their shows.. She was w/ them for 20 months & why only now that this bullying issue resurface.. Remember Eunjung once had this rumor too that she was being bullied it was that time when she also broke her leg too,, it was back on late 2010 & early 2011 but she denied the rumor..

So let's not completely blame Eunjung, Hyomin & Jiyeon just because of their tweet that we doesn't even know what they really meant.. They are being bash by antis already & even their own fans the Queens will judge them too?! Let's wait for them to speak out & i really hope they do gave their side of the issue.. Because Hwayoung have given hers already by tweeting & CCM by this interview.. Eunjung, Hyomin & Jiyeon need to speak out & clear what they really meant on their tweets because they are taking all the hate here so CCM should atleast gave them the chance to defend themselves..

CCM said that Hwayoung was expelled because of the complaints by T-ara’s staff of 19 people. That denies the bullying facts.Then Hwayoung said that it wasn't the truth.... I hate this situation... Hwayoung is the only one who can show us the truth...

It was the only solution i guess.

Just based on the existing "evidence".. I don't believe even a bit about the "bullying" issue but regardless any issues could've been sorted out internally..

The tweets made it impossible for Hwayoung to stay.. How can the other members supposed to work with her now that their reputation have been dragged through the mud by "netizens" (read: rumours by random people~ e.g:The Boram destroying Hwayoung's umbrella was totally false, Soyeon's candy teasing Hwayoung? She teases Boram the same way or even worse....). We still don't know the real reason.. but the damage has been done.

For those who choose to stop being fans of T-ara because the believe the rumours then its your choice.. this is the time to prove that you are a real fan or not. The girls need your support more than ever..

As for me I will continue to trust and support the original six members, though I still wish Hwayoung the best of luck since she has some awesome talents..

Regarding this entire situation, Hwayoung can sue KKS's bankrupt ass for wrongful termination of her contract.

She can sue him for realeasing a false statement about her termination.

If I was Hwayoung I wouldn't hold back. I'd sue his ass to oblivion.

Hwayoung might not have the financial backing to take KKS to court.