Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's CEO, "Hwayoung's contract has been terminated"

nathaniel

It was the only solution i guess.

Just based on the existing "evidence".. I don't believe even a bit about the "bullying" issue but regardless any issues could've been sorted out internally..

The tweets made it impossible for Hwayoung to stay.. How can the other members supposed to work with her now that their reputation have been dragged through the mud by "netizens" (read: rumours by random people~ e.g:The Boram destroying Hwayoung's umbrella was totally false, Soyeon's candy teasing Hwayoung? She teases Boram the same way or even worse....). We still don't know the real reason.. but the damage has been done.

For those who choose to stop being fans of T-ara because the believe the rumours then its your choice.. this is the time to prove that you are a real fan or not. The girls need your support more than ever..

As for me I will continue to trust and support the original six members, though I still wish Hwayoung the best of luck since she has some awesome talents..

what can i said..the bullying is not happened at all..they all just teasing her but netizens look them in negative way..they should get prison for this!

me too!act of sympathy..all that make anti-fans celebrate to bash t-ara members more and more..totally agree with u!

again, I have to say that the tweets doesn't necessarily mean an act of sympathy. the company must've informed her about her contract. and of course, she must've dicess it with her sister. contract renewal and termination can't be done in a day or two. it needs discussion and lawyers+agent present from both party. her tweet could simply be an act of retaliation for the unjustice upon her.

if the girls didn;t release a stetement of their own, it's clear enough that CCM are simply using Hwayoung as scapegoat. if the girls really wanted her to stay as they claim, they should have say something or the very least, leave Hwayoung a tweet of supports. T-ARA are officially done by now. a lot of fans (not all, i said, A LOT) will, and can;t never look at T-ARA the same way again. trust me.

HWAYOUNG, fighting!

Why? I don't understand it:(

I don't want to be pessimistic, but as I see with the new members and with this step they are ruining T-ara...

With this new concept they could have been on the top... but now I don't know what's happening...

The bullying story is fake, I think... Is T-ara over?:(

WHY MANY PEOPLE SUFFER? I'M TELLING YOU WHY. THAT'S THE POWER OF FANS OUTSIDE THERE WHO WANTS TO KNOW THE TRUTH. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HWAYOUNG WHOSE SUFFER FOR 20 MONTHS UNDER CINDERELLA'S STEPSISTERS? THEY ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE WE COME TO BACK-UP HWAYOUNG AND IN THE END THOSE WRECKED MEMBERS HAD TO FACE ALL HATES AND CURSE WORDS. SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE AND THIS INCLUDING THE REST OF MEMBERS (except Qri) AND KKS!!!

"Finally, the T-ara members wish that Hwayoung will find success as a great rapper."

YEAH RIGHT!! WISH THAT NOBODY THROW EGGS TO THOSE STEPSISTERS AFTER THIS!!

congratulations, Hwayoung!! you deserves the independence because you had suffered a lot. there is no use if you are good looking but your heart is as dark as coal. God bless you and thanks to Him too we know the real side of those wrecked members. I love you, Hwayoung!!

after this I'm going to change my photo and my signature to show support..

I'm guessing you're choosing to believe that the other member were bullying T-ara?

Also a bit confused if you hate T-ara now because you refer the T-ara members as step-sisters and then you hope that no one will throw eggs at them? or was that a typo and you wish for eggs to be thrown?

I won't agree or disagree with the bullying because that isn't cleared up.

However, i would like people who called themselves fans of T-ara to stop with the name calling of the members whether it be 'bi***', bullies and wishing ill on the rest of the members. Also hope that regardless of this situation, you would continue supporting T-ara and Hwayoung.

If you aren't, then I don't think; no, believe you were a true fan to begin with.

Love the good and the bad. You can be ashamed for what they have done, in whatever it may be, but would shouldn't turn your backs on them.

T-ara fighting, Hwayoung fighting. I think you guys need it more than ever now...

Omg..im speechless right now....i love hwayoung and now she's gone from t-ara...im so disappointed with ccm right now...

how am i going to take my exam if this issue is haunting me...oh please ccm..im begging you..please take hwayoung back..

or else it will take a hell lot of time to mend my broken heart..

I've been a fan of T-ara since their debut and it kills me to see the irrational and unwarranted hate that the girls are getting. I do not believe that they are bullies. I've watched every one of their shows and the original 6 girls share a strong bond. It is really upsetting me that the new member additions are destroying T-ara.

I'm sorry to say this but I will never look at Hwayoung the same way. She has completely ruined T-ara's image with her careless Twitter posts. Reading the AKP articles about this makes me sick. Every single comment is spewing hate for T-ara in order to support Hwayoung. People are wishing that T-ara would disband or that they would burn in hell. This is disgusting. A lot of people are also leaving T-ARA's fanclub because of this. The girls do not deserve this, especially not on their third anniversary. They should be celebrating and happy right now, but thanks to a certain someone, they are now in pain and most likely in the darkest moment of their lives.

I should have waited for the complete story. It seems like she is not at fault. It's KKS who has caused all of this mess. I am sorry Hwayoung. :(

Omg..im speechless right now....i love hwayoung and now she's gone from t-ara...im so disappointed with ccm right now...

how am i going to take my exam if this issue is haunting me...oh please ccm..im begging you..please take hwayoung back..

or else it will take a hell lot of time to mend my broken heart..

Your exam is a lot more important than this. :) Considering how little information we have, all we really know is something is obviously being hidden from the public.

I've been a fan of T-ara since their debut and it kills me to see the irrational and unwarranted hate that the girls are getting. I do not believe that they are bullies. I've watched ever one of their shows and the original 6 girls share a strong bond. It is really upsetting me that the new member additions are destroying T-ara.

I'm sorry to say this but I will never look at Hwayoung the same way. She has completely ruined T-ara's image with her careless Twitter posts. Reading the AKP articles about this makes me sick. Every single comment is spewing hate for T-ara in order to support Hwayoung. People are wishing that T-ara would disband or that they would burn in hell. This is disgusting. A lot of people are also leaving T-ARA's fanclub because of this. The girls do not deserve this, especially not on their third anniversary. They should be celebrating and happy right now, but thanks to a certain someone, they are now in pain and most likely in the darkest moment of their lives. Their three years of hardwork has been thrown in the trash by someone who got a free ride to fame and success. Such a shame.

Hwayoung, I am completely done with you.

This.

I found this on tumblr and it seems to give more info about the situation.

T-ara’s Big Announcement (Full)

I believe in T-ara’s group life, if one person is good or if one person acts in a different manner, the team’s color will change and the members themselves will shake.

I will once again repeat that the bullying and discord rumors in T-ara is not true.

When T-ara first debuted, they had a lot of difficulties with many bullying rumors including ones with Eunjung, Soyeon, and Boram. However, these were cases of jealousy of young people that were small fights that did not last longer a day, and they made up quickly.

About 230 staff moved together for this concert. The ‘difference in determination’ that T-ara members talked about is not talking about the ability to stand on or off the stage.

If one of them sloppy, or careless, or only thinks about herself, the concert will have no choice but to rust. That concert would look fancy only on the outside, but would only become a concert for publicity. The members mentioned determination meaning that all stars and staff much work with determination.

The most important thing for the staff and the singers is health.

This is because the body must be healthy and in good condition to look good on stage.

Eunjung slipped on icy roads and had her ligaments torn, and Jiyeon also hurt her leg during a drama filming and had to get a cast. Also, Jiyeon crashed into the top of a light during the Osaka Concert during the Japan Tour, and her nose was cracked. The hospital requested an emergency surgery and the company representatives and concert staff was very against her standing on stage, but Jiyeon did not bend her will on wanting to stand on stage. She finished the concert, returned to Korea, obtained surgery and was hospitalized for 3 days after.

The reason why Hwayoung did not go on stage this concert after she hurt her leg was for the sake of protecting the star. She wanted to go on stage, but all staff and T-ara members dissuaded her, and Hwayoung attended only the ‘DAY BY DAY’ stage according to her wishes.

Therefore, the ‘difference in determination’ that T-ara talked about was not talking about being able to stand on the concert stage or not.

Countless staff and managers silently run behind the stars even with a low wage. Even with a low pay, they give up on sleep, are on call 24 hours, and check makeup and outfits backstage. The reason why the staff works to create a good look for the stars is because they work with the goal to create a star that can become the top.

Also, most staff, including the on-site manager, live together with about 3-7 people in small houses or dorms.

If those staff cry and are in pain because of certain celebrities, have doubts about their work and even move companies, then the T-ara that gives laughter and happiness to many people would become a T-ara that has a fake mask only in front of the masses.

T-ara lives on the popularity from the public, and believes that teamwork is more important than the individual 8-member T-ara, and so respected the opinions of 19 staff. This is a conclusion that I came to because I believe that there should no longer be staff who face hardship.

I also thought for a long time if this was the right way. I know that this is an incredible pain, but I decided this for T-ara’s future and for their continual. I convinced the T-ara members with the staff until today morning at 7 AM.

Once again, the discord and bullying rumors from the T-ara members against Hwayoung is nonexistant and is not true.

Before, I have stated that as T-ara changed from a 7 member to 9 member system, if there is a member who does not work hard or gives harm to the others, T-ara would face a member change or increase.

If T-ara thought about themselves as a star first and worked carelessly, they would become an empty group with just a name. Because of this, I believe they should always be modest, hard working people who have basic manners.

I believe that is the only way T-ara could go over Korea and become a Hallyu T-ara.

Because Hwayoung is a rapper with much potential, CCM has decided to terminate her contract without conditions, and we believe she can become a growing singer at a good place as a free singer.

I am very sorry and that everyone who loves T-ara has been worried because of many reasons, and I have nothing to say except that I am sorry that I have a disappointing and shameful announcement at T-ara’s 3rd year since debut.

Also, the CCM staff and I apologize to the T-ara members because we could not honor their opinion about finding a way to be with Hwayoung, and we cannot take our minds away from the staff who work hard everywhere.

Lastly, I am very sorry to the T-ara members, and I hope Hwayoung will become a great rapper.

Source: [x], translations by jennyjjong@tumblr

I'm guessing you're choosing to believe that the other member were bullying T-ara?

Also a bit confused if you hate T-ara now because you refer the T-ara members as step-sisters and then you hope that no one will throw eggs at them? or was that a typo and you wish for eggs to be thrown?

I won't agree or disagree with the bullying because that isn't cleared up.

However, i would like people who called themselves fans of T-ara to stop with the name calling of the members whether it be 'bi***', bullies and wishing ill on the rest of the members. Also hope that regardless of this situation, you would continue supporting T-ara and Hwayoung.

If you aren't, then I don't think; no, believe you were a true fan to begin with.

Love the good and the bad. You can be ashamed for what they have done, in whatever it may be, but would shouldn't turn your backs on them.

T-ara fighting, Hwayoung fighting. I think you guys need it more than ever now...

This basically.

All the name calling and so forth directed at the other members disgust me to be honest. Believe what you want. But if you want to outright bash the other members please direct yourselves to AKP. You will certainly feel at home there.

External Stuff: Not sure if I'm allowed to link an external source but I just read this... http://hyotheleader.tumblr.com/post/28305477745/was-there-any-sign-of-trouble-in-t-ara-at-the-budokan