Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's CEO, "Hwayoung's contract has been terminated"

nathaniel

Everything that KKS has done in this past hour have really shown how incompetent he is.

The members would have eventually forgave each other and went back to normal in time.

But no, KKS thinks this is something punishable by termination of contract.

He makes me sick.

This basically.

All the name calling and so forth directed at the other members disgust me to be honest. Believe what you want. But if you want to outright bash the other members please direct yourselves to AKP. You will certainly feel at home there.

External Stuff: Not sure if I'm allowed to link an external source but I just read this... http://hyotheleader....-at-the-budokan

agree with u..if they dont want to be QUEEN anymore..dont post all the negative comment here..it's annoying to read..

This basically.

All the name calling and so forth directed at the other members disgust me to be honest. Believe what you want. But if you want to outright bash the other members please direct yourselves to AKP. You will certainly feel at home there.

External Stuff: Not sure if I'm allowed to link an external source but I just read this... http://hyotheleader....-at-the-budokan

AKP = place of haters, antis and all that bad stuff. More so, I think AKP is the center fold of anti T-ara.

I read that link as well. That right there said it all. Unless they are all acting (pretty sure they weren't), then I think each one of them should've won the Baeksang Arts Awards...

I really dunno what Hwayoung has done to be kicked out of the group @@

There's too much question in my head right now

All i can say is good luck to you, Hwayoung

I hope she won't give up her dream and some good company will take her <3

I hope that our hwayoung will be fine... hwayoung please be strong, we will always support you no matter what!!

I really don't know why Kim Kwangsoo made this STUPID decision.

He want to add two new members.. ok fine..we accepted. BUT WHY YOU WANT TO KICK OUR HWAYOUNG OUT??

Honestly. I don't think Areum have better rapping skill than hwayoung..

hwayoung works really hard..Did this girl get what she deserved?

They bullied Hwayoung. That's the sad fact. Everything else is just trying to save face.

IF.. and I mean IF the girls are bullying Hwayoung, then look back at my post.. IF KKS didn't make Hwayoung joined the girls, this saga wouldn't happen..

So, who's to blame?

AKP = place of haters, antis and all that bad stuff. More so, I think AKP is the center fold of anti T-ara.

I read that link as well. That right there said it all. Unless they are all acting (pretty sure they weren't), then I think each one of them should've won the Baeksang Arts Awards...

they already tired with practices, and schedule..it must be freaking hard for faking what they showed in the japan's conference..

I hope that our hwayoung will be fine... hwayoung please be strong, we will always support you no matter what!!

I really don't know why Kim Kwangsoo made this STUPID decision.

He want to add two new members.. ok fine..we accepted. BUT WHY YOU WANT TO KICK OUR HWAYOUNG OUT??

Honestly. I don't think Areum have better rapping skill than hwayoung..

hwayoung works really hard..Did this girl get what she deserved?

She does not deserve this, just as the members of T-ara do not deserve all this hate.

this is just plain ridiculous. how can KKS think of such an idea to resolve the issue. it's so immature of him to end up with this decision. Hwayoung already went through a lot by joining late and earning hate from fans who loved 6-ara. she didn't give up and got through it. now, her contract is terminated which means she'll be suffering again and not to mention gain some anti-fans.

fans are just starting to accept the idea of t-ara being 9-ara and this new issue surfaces. didn't he know that he's just destroying them ? he is such a jerk acting like that. he just gave anti-fans a reason to celebrate. ugh. :angry:

hope the other members will be fine and netizens would stop blowing small things up.

never expect this kind of news to appear on Diadem's Headlines. Like hundreds of Queen's out there I'm seriously feel so stumbled, depressed and full of doubt........

There are already news about Eunjung has to leave her shows and drama....really heartbreaking.....why sych a CEO make a small incident become a major change like this?

I believe T-ara will appear on a variety show of open interview to clear up this problem. That CCM's decision did not make any thing better at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'll be Queen's no matter what!!!!!! Please for T-ara to stay on the ground after this big storm, poor Hwayoung so much......

i'm speechless with this news..

no matter who're right or wrong..

T-ara is the only kpop group that i admire..

it's too sad, on T-ara 3rd anniversary Queen's got this news..

may you succeed hwayoung, i believe you'll have a bright future as a rapper..

stay strong the other T-aras

I posted this before and ill post this again. Hwayoung will gain nothing but benifit from this. she leaves with her reputaion in the eyes of many ppl intact. The others with the exception of qri just got theirs dragged through the mud. i do not hate hwayoung. in fact i recognize her as a damn good rapper and want to see her succeed.

this is just plain ridiculous. how can KKS think of such an idea to resolve the issue. it's so immature of him to end up with this decision. Hwayoung already went through a lot by joining late and earning hate from fans who loved 6-ara. she didn't give up and got through it. now, her contract is terminated which means she'll be suffering again and not to mention gain some anti-fans.

fans are just starting to accept the idea of t-ara being 9-ara and this new issue surfaces. didn't he know that he's just destroying them ? he is such a dork acting like that. he just gave anti-fans a reason to celebrate. ugh. :angry:

hope the other members will be fine and netizens would stop blowing small things up.

i dont think hwayoung will get any anti fans after this issue arise..u can see the no of followers she gain when this issue made public..

let's pray t-ara will be strong to get through this mess..

I only have one thing to say to those that state "if you don't support T-ara or whoever else because of etc etc, then you are not a real/true fan to start off with"

Please do read my post objectively and fairly.

Right now I believe that no one should be saying that statement to those that says they will stop being a fan because of this simple example:

Let's just say, you are a fan of a ABC. One day ABC kills someone ( I'm just trying to give an example so that people can understand my example much easily ), will you still support ABC? Will you continue to be a fan of ABC even though he killed someone? If you dont support ABC because of this, does this mean you were not a true fan from the start?

My point here is that, people are stopping to be fans because they believe T-ara has committed a 'crime' that is bullying Hwayoung. It is simply just not right to support them under this situation. How can anyone pardon this kind of act? It's just wrong.

BUT!! no one has explicitly stated that the bullying rumours were 100% true, but in such cases, where else can this point to? It is most likely true, and so I don't think people should start dismissing people as 'you are not a true fan to start off with' . I think it's just that under this kind of situation, people cannot condone such actions.

Forgive me if this offended anyone, but I'm trying to be as neutral as possible. Not sure if anyone would agree with me on this but I just wanna state my opinion, thats all.. Peace!