Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's CEO, "Hwayoung's contract has been terminated"

nathaniel

Right now, it's time the rest of the girls should start saying something.

The only truth I believe is from T-ara, which right now I only saw from Hwayoung.

I think everyone deserves the truth. All these announcements are putting fans against each other.

never expect this kind of news to appear on Diadem's Headlines. Like hundreds of Queen's out there I'm seriously feel so stumbled, depressed and full of doubt........

There are already news about Eunjung has to leave her shows and drama....really heartbreaking.....why sych a CEO make a small incident become a major change like this?

I believe T-ara will appear on a variety show of open interview to clear up this problem. That CCM's decision did not make any thing better at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'll be Queen's no matter what!!!!!! Please for T-ara to stay on the ground after this big storm, poor Hwayoung so much......

the netizens make a petition to withdraw eunjung from wgm and drama but it's not an official yet..

i hope they will come to healing camp to tell the truth..

Full News

T-ara’s Big Announcement (Full)

I believe in T-ara’s group life, if one person is good or if one person acts in a different manner, the team’s color will change and the members themselves will shake.

I will once again repeat that the bullying and discord rumors in T-ara is not true.

When T-ara first debuted, they had a lot of difficulties with many bullying rumors including ones with Eunjung, Soyeon, and Boram. However, these were cases of jealousy of young people that were small fights that did not last longer a day, and they made up quickly.

About 230 staff moved together for this concert. The ‘difference in determination’ that T-ara members talked about is not talking about the ability to stand on or off the stage.

If one of them sloppy, or careless, or only thinks about herself, the concert will have no choice but to rust. That concert would look fancy only on the outside, but would only become a concert for publicity. The members mentioned determination meaning that all stars and staff much work with determination.

The most important thing for the staff and the singers is health.

This is because the body must be healthy and in good condition to look good on stage.

Eunjung slipped on icy roads and had her ligaments torn, and Jiyeon also hurt her leg during a drama filming and had to get a cast. Also, Jiyeon crashed into the top of a light during the Osaka Concert during the Japan Tour, and her nose was cracked. The hospital requested an emergency surgery and the company representatives and concert staff was very against her standing on stage, but Jiyeon did not bend her will on wanting to stand on stage. She finished the concert, returned to Korea, obtained surgery and was hospitalized for 3 days after.

The reason why Hwayoung did not go on stage this concert after she hurt her leg was for the sake of protecting the star. She wanted to go on stage, but all staff and T-ara members dissuaded her, and Hwayoung attended only the ‘DAY BY DAY’ stage according to her wishes.

Therefore, the ‘difference in determination’ that T-ara talked about was not talking about being able to stand on the concert stage or not.

Countless staff and managers silently run behind the stars even with a low wage. Even with a low pay, they give up on sleep, are on call 24 hours, and check makeup and outfits backstage. The reason why the staff works to create a good look for the stars is because they work with the goal to create a star that can become the top.

Also, most staff, including the on-site manager, live together with about 3-7 people in small houses or dorms.

If those staff cry and are in pain because of certain celebrities, have doubts about their work and even move companies, then the T-ara that gives laughter and happiness to many people would become a T-ara that has a fake mask only in front of the masses.

T-ara lives on the popularity from the public, and believes that teamwork is more important than the individual 8-member T-ara, and so respected the opinions of 19 staff. This is a conclusion that I came to because I believe that there should no longer be staff who face hardship.

I also thought for a long time if this was the right way. I know that this is an incredible pain, but I decided this for T-ara’s future and for their continual. I convinced the T-ara members with the staff until today morning at 7 AM.

Once again, the discord and bullying rumors from the T-ara members against Hwayoung is nonexistant and is not true.

Before, I have stated that as T-ara changed from a 7 member to 9 member system, if there is a member who does not work hard or gives harm to the others, T-ara would face a member change or increase.

If T-ara thought about themselves as a star first and worked carelessly, they would become an empty group with just a name. Because of this, I believe they should always be modest, hard working people who have basic manners.

I believe that is the only way T-ara could go over Korea and become a Hallyu T-ara.

Because Hwayoung is a rapper with much potential, CCM has decided to terminate her contract without conditions, and we believe she can become a growing singer at a good place as a free singer.

I am very sorry and that everyone who loves T-ara has been worried because of many reasons, and I have nothing to say except that I am sorry that I have a disappointing and shameful announcement at T-ara’s 3rd year since debut.

Also, the CCM staff and I apologize to the T-ara members because we could not honor their opinion about finding a way to be with Hwayoung, and we cannot take our minds away from the staff who work hard everywhere.

Lastly, I am very sorry to the T-ara members, and I hope Hwayoung will become a great rapper.

Source: [x], translations by jennyjjong@tumblr

I posted this before and ill post this again. Hwayoung will gain nothing but benifit from this. she leaves with her reputaion in the eyes of many ppl intact. The others with the exception of qri just got theirs dragged through the mud. i do not hate hwayoung. in fact i recognize her as a damn good rapper and want to see her succeed.

that's right..she gains more fans than before..she's good rapper..hope she will get sign with new company though..

too many missing link rightnow. if you clever you can't judge anything. judging only for ahjumma whose brain has little capacity.

so sad for both t-ara and hwayoung, no matter what the truth, this world already flood with stupid people opinion. should I blame kks?

t-ara is on the run to the top, they won't be that stupid to destroy it. there is must be reason just like hyomin said by the book cover

lol wtf. seriously. they just lost their best rapper.

no hyo and eunjung just don't have the same style as them.

they better provide a bloody good reason.

Do we really have to fight over who is best. DO we? (for the record i diagree with you) .

I am more concerned is not why hwayoung was kicked out but how this will affect all the 9 girls. shakess head

What I've guessed for these 2 days are true. She's leaving! CCM should be sad letting go such a talented girl like her. And I'll continue my job as Hwaesome! Hwayoung can do this without CCM I guess :D

The only truth I believe is from T-ara, which right now I only saw from Hwayoung.

I think everyone deserves the truth. All these announcements are putting fans against each other.

yeah,but i think kks want t-ara to keep quiet...not t-ara who bully hwayoung but kks who bully t-ara

As much as I like the fact that Hwayoung is using twitter as a voice to the public and the fans, I don't see this ending well for two reasons:

- unless she plans on taking this to court or unless another management company decides to cash in on the public favor and fanbase and recruit her, a war on twitter might be a detriment to her chances in the industry. Hwayoung is a rapper, and unless she plans to enter hip-hop, her kpop!future require her to be in a group or at least a duo. Management companies in South Korea suck. They want power and control and if they feel that recruiting Hwayoung might lead to a bigger scandal in future then...Hwayoung's not going to get a second big break.

- she hasn't really cleared up the bullying issue. T-ARA at this point can only show support of Hwayoung - any defence they might claim will be automatically dismissed. They can't call the CEO on possible BS, since that would mean them falling under the bus too.

If Hwayoung were to denounce the bullying allegations (as long as they were untrue) and the members could express positive sentiments towards Hwayoung then it might go a long way towards neutralising the scandal.

However, this is not the case yet.

By failing to clarify the bullying rumors (anything CCM, KKS, and T-ARA members say will be dismissed as excuses or lies) Hwayoung is using the public to further her own needs. This can easily lead to a public backlash against T-ARA and put the team member's futures also in jeapardy. By not going through management and not communication with the group about problems, this could possibly doom T-ARA unless something is done.

My biggest question is why Hwayoung has not said whether she's been bullied or not. Is she trying to avoid a possible libel suit or legal action? Or is the situation more ambiguous where there might not have been bullying involved but Hwayoung didn't have anyone she was close to (like her sister) in the group - Qri and Boram are sort of BFFs, Soyeon kinda flies solo and Eunjung, Jiyeon and Hyomin are a bit of a trio. The feeling of isolation and pressure might have instigated this, so she might feel wronged but to the others, they might not feel like they've done anything wrong. We are our own worst critics and she might have taken those tweets personally beyond the intent.

Personally, I believe those initial tweets were either about the concert and motivating the group, or a forewarning to fans about something coming up (maybe management doing something negative because the Japan!concert was such a big deal).

Hwayoung used twitter to respond and her sisters' tweets (and coach's) turned it around to bullying. The weirdest thing is Hwayoung's initial tweet before it all blew up included a happy photo which makes everything even more ambiguous.

I also don't believe the so called videos of bullying proof - if you go through other groups' variety show appearances, I bet you'll find similar footage, esp in regards to the maknaes. There's an awesome post on twitter with photos of the Hwayoung with other T-ARA members having fun and showing some love and it just reminded me that we aren't getting any clarification on the major issue (bullying) and unless the public gets something solid from Hwayoung and T-ARA, the group's future is bleak.

I think the only best way to clarify the issue is by hearing it from the members themselves.. not that 'officlal' announcement. Everyone knows no CEO would admit to bullying within a group, whether it's true or not.

Let's just hope someone else, rather than Hwayoung, would at least speak out about this.

I've been a fan of T-ara since their debut and it kills me to see the irrational and unwarranted hate that the girls are getting. I do not believe that they are bullies. I've watched every one of their shows and the original 6 girls share a strong bond. It is really upsetting me that the new member additions are destroying T-ara.

I'm sorry to say this but I will never look at Hwayoung the same way. She has completely ruined T-ara's image with her careless Twitter posts. Reading the AKP articles about this makes me sick. Every single comment is spewing hate for T-ara in order to support Hwayoung. People are wishing that T-ara would disband or that they would burn in hell. This is disgusting. A lot of people are also leaving T-ARA's fanclub because of this. The girls do not deserve this, especially not on their third anniversary. They should be celebrating and happy right now, but thanks to a certain someone, they are now in pain and most likely in the darkest moment of their lives. Their three years of hardwork have been thrown in the trash by someone who got a free ride to fame and success. Such a shame.

Hwayoung, I am completely done with you.

lol way to miss the point seriously.

T-ara's fancafe already lost 6,000+ members and it continues to lose members as we speak, if they want to say something to save themselves now it's the time

WTH did yall see the thing about the members unfollowing Hwayoung?

Seriously guys! i dont think this is right! i think the company is deifintly controlling them on doing this part!

I mean they know if they do this there will just be more chaos and esp Qri when she didnt post anything

and all of sudden she unfollows her? i dont think so...KKS & CCM are up to something here!

DAMN IT! i need the girls to say something!

As much as I like the fact that Hwayoung is using twitter as a voice to the public and the fans, I don't see this ending well for two reasons:

- unless she plans on taking this to court or unless another management company decides to cash in on the public favor and fanbase and recruit her, a war on twitter might be a detriment to her chances in the industry. Hwayoung is a rapper, and unless she plans to enter hip-hop, her kpop!future require her to be in a group or at least a duo. Management companies in South Korea suck. They want power and control and if they feel that recruiting Hwayoung might lead to a bigger scandal in future then...Hwayoung's not going to get a second big break.

- she hasn't really cleared up the bullying issue. T-ARA at this point can only show support of Hwayoung - any defence they might claim will be automatically dismissed. They can't call the CEO on possible BS, since that would mean them falling under the bus too.

If Hwayoung were to denounce the bullying allegations (as long as they were untrue) and the members could express positive sentiments towards Hwayoung then it might go a long way towards neutralising the scandal.

By failing to clarify the bullying rumors (anything CCM, KKS, and T-ARA members say will be dismissed as excuses or lies) Hwayoung is using the public to further her own needs. This can easily lead to a public backlash against T-ARA and put the team member's futures also in jeapardy. By not going through management and not communication with the group about problems, this could possibly doom T-ARA unless something is done.

My biggest question is why Hwayoung has not said whether she's been bullied or not. Is she trying to avoid a possible libel suit or legal action? Or is the situation more ambiguous where there might not have been bullying involved but Hwayoung didn't have anyone she was close to (like her sister) in the group - Qri and Boram are sort of BFFs, Soyeon kinda flies solo and Eunjung, Jiyeon and Hyomin are a bit of a trio. The feeling of isolation and pressure might have instigated this, so she might feel wronged but to the others, they might not feel like they've done anything wrong. We are our own worst critics and she might have taken those tweets personally beyond the intent.

Personally, I believe those initial tweets were either about the concert and motivating the group, or a forewarning to fans about something coming up (maybe management doing something negative because the Japan!concert was such a big deal).

Hwayoung used twitter to respond and her sisters' tweets (and coach's) turned it around to bullying. The weirdest thing is Hwayoung's initial tweet before it all blew up included a happy photo which makes everything even more ambiguous.

I also don't believe the so called videos of bullying proof - if you go through other groups' variety show appearances, I bet you'll find similar footage, esp in regards to the maknaes. There's an awesome post on twitter with photos of the Hwayoung with other T-ARA members having fun and showing some love and it just reminded me that we aren't getting any clarification on the major issue (bullying) and unless the public gets something solid from Hwayoung and T-ARA, the group's future is bleak.

Somebody give this person a cookie. a really big delicious one

I hope hwayoung will be more shine than T-ARA in the future.

that is the best revenge for CCM.

Thank you for thinking about only one person and the company and not about the entire 9 members. boy what a queen

WTH did yall see the thing about the members unfollowing Hwayoung?

Seriously guys! i dont think this is right! i think the company is deifintly controlling them on doing this part!

I mean they know if they do this there will just be more chaos and esp Qri when she didnt post anything

and all of sudden she unfollows her? i dont think so...KKS & CCM are up to something here!

DAMN IT! i need the girls to say something!

i checked and twitter is still showing all them them (except boram), following her.

well said dear~!

that's my concern too..

Agreed. Right now Hwayoung's tweets is the bane of all T-ara.

Unless other members start saying something soon, their words will be dismissed as an excuse later on.

But I guess, CCM prevented them from speaking anything right now. That's the problem.