Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's CEO, "Hwayoung's contract has been terminated"

nathaniel

The way KKS handle the problem is making me speechless ..

She did'nt even give an true and clear explanation on this ..

T-ara seems to be .. different for me now.. haiz..

Hope Hwayoung be strong and I'm gonna continue support her ..

My biggest question is why Hwayoung has not said whether she's been bullied or not. Is she trying to avoid a possible libel suit or legal action? Or is the situation more ambiguous where there might not have been bullying involved but Hwayoung didn't have anyone she was close to (like her sister) in the group - Qri and Boram are sort of BFFs, Soyeon kinda flies solo and Eunjung, Jiyeon and Hyomin are a bit of a trio. The feeling of isolation and pressure might have instigated this, so she might feel wronged but to the others, they might not feel like they've done anything wrong. We are our own worst critics and she might have taken those tweets personally beyond the intent.

I just think she won't.. Hwayoung didn't want to ruin T-ara, as they work together for the past 2 years.

WTH did yall see the thing about the members unfollowing Hwayoung?

Seriously guys! i dont think this is right! i think the company is deifintly controlling them on doing this part!

I mean they know if they do this there will just be more chaos and esp Qri when she didnt post anything

and all of sudden she unfollows her? i dont think so...KKS & CCM are up to something here!

DAMN IT! i need the girls to say something!

*sigh* that is completely false. please check their respective twitter accounts before jumping to conclusions.

Somebody give this person a cookie. a really big delicious one

Thank you for thinking about only one person and the company and not about the entire 9 members. boy what a queen

You know what my felt right now? I felt that I just falling from the building, seriously guys I felt so sad.... never ending sad about this.

Because of this issue not too clear, many fans will leave T-ARA (very rational). this is the fault of CCM.

and I said hwayoung more shine than T-ARA is the best revenge for CCM not for T-ARA.

I hope T-ARA will success in the future but not success as hwayoung.

lol wtf. seriously. they just lost their best rapper.

no hyo and eunjung just don't have the same style as them.

they better provide a bloody good reason.

do we have to argue about this?do you have to take side now?or are u simply want to quit being a queens?

KKS obviously favored hwayoung during the dbd promotions .. she has the most lines and most screen time ... thats why hwayoung has so much fans right now ... What i dont get is why the hell did he kick her so abruptly after that heavy promotions ... and KKS doesnt seem to hate her because no actions are done to defame her ... at all ... plus she was unconditionally released from the company ... We all know what kind of CEO KKS is ... he would destroy anyone if he doesn't like that person ...

I am sure that hwayoung was already issued to leave because she left tweets that she prolly knew will create controversies that will bring down other t-ara members ... If she was thinking of t-ara .. she wouldn't have done it ..

Now im just waiting for t-ara members to clarify this issue ... what im hoping for right now is for all of t-ara to leave this joke of a company

lol way to miss the point seriously.

T-ara's fancafe already lost 6,000+ members and it continues to lose members as we speak, if they want to say something to save themselves now it's the time

seriously??6k members left because of this??what a fake's queens..

hope they will step up and clarify all these things..

now is not a matter of US taking sides. now is the matter of our favourite group being manage by lying sack of crap. that's what made matter worse. as stated, T-ARA fan-cafe are losing fans right now and there are netizens who demanded that Eunjung to be remove from WGM and her new drama 'Five Fingers'. this is all because of the way CCM handled this matter and the news poorly.

right now, I'm worried as to how Eunjung, Hyomin and Soyeon's new drama will fare in the small screen. will the rating still be as good, or will this problem within T-ARA drags them down...

#StayStrongHwayoung

Everyone...please STOP accusing Hwayoung or T-ara!!! The root of all the rumors are the misunderstanding of the tweets by the netizens....please continue support them if you are truly a fan.....as i know contract cannot be terminate immediately just like tat without compensation, so I believe Hwayoung already planned to leave T-ara some time ago...a lot of people asked why the rest did not show up to voice themselves..I believed that is because they are in an organization, you have to respect the majority decision of the organization and I believed the decision KKS made is with the consultation from many staffs and including the board of directors of CCM.

KKS: Please think carefully about who will be hurt if the truth is revealed.

He doesn't want Hwayoung to tell the truth... It looks like he is threatening Hwayoung.. what a ...... you know.

dont know what to say anymore..he should be clarify what the hardship that the staff get through..is hwayoung hard to take care or what?

although i thought about that but now,i still cant belive it.is'so disappointed, i'm upset now, cant do anything though i'm at work. i've loved hwa day by day,loved her from Cry2,LVDV, after watching Hello baby. why they can do that? discard someone like throw waste. although i love t-ara so much, i'll keep support them and even i love Jiyeon and Hyomin the most.but if their twt for Hwa are true, i'm so disappointed about them. even Hwa was like that, but they cant share about that publicly. Hwa fighiting. i'll support you

Oh my god... I just can't believe this!!!

I just blame KKS & Netizens for adding fuel to fire!

I didn't become their fan from their debut but when I start to become their fan I do it with all my heart... I didn't become fan of T-ARA because of one person & I won't quit to become their fan because Hwayoung is leaving...

please don't take sides, we already don't know BEHIND THE SCENE!!!

please Queens let's support T-ARA & Hwayoung...

T-ARA Fighting <3 Hwayoung Fighting <3

now is not a matter of US taking sides. now is the matter of our favourite group being manage by lying sack of crap. that's what made matter worse. as stated, T-ARA fan-cafe are losing fans right now and there are netizens who demanded that Eunjung to be remove from WGM and her new drama 'Five Fingers'. this is all because of the way CCM handled this matter and the news poorly.

right now, I'm worried as to how Eunjung, Hyomin and Soyeon's new drama will fare in the small screen. will the rating still be as good, or will this problem within T-ARA drags them down...

#StayStrongHwayoung

hope the drama is still on..they already filming right?