Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's CEO, "Hwayoung's contract has been terminated"

nathaniel

I'm speechless...

All I can say is that...

I'm pushing all of this controversy aside, and i'm still gonna support T-ara and Hwayoung FOREVER.

Girls, Fighting !!

PS: Korean netizens are bringing this WAY TOO FAR. Rumors or not, Truth or lie... Please leave the members' individual careers alone.

Some people are just crazy...

To many hwayoung haters

please read this news :

(this is the reason why hwayoung keep shut up till now, KKS threaten her to not revealed the truth)

http://www.allkpop.c...oungs-departure

i'm not hwayoung haters..but, if she really have the evidences and she really been bullied by the team members..spill it out..by tweeting all this..it making everything worst..

T-ara fans

• Hwayoung is added to T-ara: wtf no seriously what the xxxx this is ridiculous. Haven't there been enough lineup changes already? T-ara is fine as they are. CCM is ruining T-ara.
  • Later: Hwayoung is actually useless. Like actually useless. What the xxxx does she even do? What the xxxx is all that Konglish xxxx? Likey likeu dis? ugh awful. Hwayoung is ruining T-ara.
  • Two new members are added: T-ara should be seven just like it always has and forever it should be. 7-ara is perfect. It's a sisterhood of love. KKS is ruining T-ara.
  • Hwayoung leaves/is kicked out/whatever: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO T-ARA HOW COULD UNNIRS DO THIS TO FLAWLESS HWAYOUNG ALL SHE EVER DID WAS BE FLAWLESS IN YOUR PRESENCE YOU JEALOUS BITCHES WE'RE GONNA RUIN YR CAREERS F U T-ARA YOU'RE RUINING T-ARA

People trying to deify Hwayoung should probably stop. Supposedly there's an article being translated right now by Diadem that's probably not going to cast Hwayoung in the most sympathetic light. Not saying her expulsion from the group is justified by any means, but it may be time to stop ranting and just wait to see if we actually do find anything else out.

i'm so dissapointed....why must hwayoung??? kks really love seeing t-ara & queen's suffer a lot. you just make big mistake. when i read this article, i really don't know wait to say. i doubting t-ara right now. i want to hear from t-ara self what the truth not from kks. it's hyomin involved too??? my bias??? really???should i stay with t-ara or what?? i really don't know what to do....

Everyone...please STOP accusing Hwayoung or T-ara!!! The root of all the rumors are the misunderstanding of the tweets by the netizens....please continue support them if you are truly a fan.....as i know contract cannot be terminate immediately just like tat without compensation, so I believe Hwayoung already planned to leave T-ara some time ago...a lot of people asked why the rest did not show up to voice themselves..I believed that is because they are in an organization, you have to respect the majority decision of the organization and I believed the decision KKS made is with the consultation from many staffs and including the board of directors of CCM.

truly queens will support t-ara as whole group..not only their bias..t-ara fighting!!

the problem is that if hwayoung speaks up then it is nice . im sure shell gain more goodie points. but what will employers who might take her in think. Would they take her in if she blurts out too much information. would they not think that this might happen to them too with another scandle.

these are just thoughts. thoughts that another organisation might have in taking her in. its not just about skills and fans. im sure they might do a risk assesment as well. what do you all think about this

i'm not hwayoung haters..but, if she really have the evidences and she really been bullied by the team members..spill it out..by tweeting all this..it making everything worst..

she being threaten by KKS not reveal the truth, maybe that is a condition (offcourse CCM didn't reveal this to public) that CCM given to hwayoung.

It's hard to believe this is happening. It's a lot to take in and I don't know who to believe. But what I do think is that the CEO is not a nice person. The statement that they released was so confusing and seemed to contradict itself. And the final bit, where he's like "I hope she stays silent" sounded awfully like a threat. Even if the rest of the T-ara girls weren't bullying her, it certainly seems like the CEO is against her. I really hope Hwayoung is ok and that she has a good support network to get through it all. I hope the rest of the girls will say something, but with their CEO, they could be being silenced too. It's just not a good situation for anyone is it? It would've been nice if they could have all banded together and maybe threatened to leave the company if Hwayoung was kicked out. Because from what I read, they talked for hours trying to convince the rest of the girls who wanted her to stay, right?

Hopefully more information comes through and we can get an idea of what went on, but who knows???

Hmmm KKS keep making matter worst..

Shocking to see this happening to T-ara.

Sad to see Hwayoung leave although she's not my biased.

I would prefer KKS to leave instead.

But I believe both T-ara and Hwayoung will be back on their feet stronger than before.

T-ara hwaiting!!

Hwayoung hwaiting!!

I JUST READ THIS NEWS:

Core Contents Media Accuses Hwa Young of Acting Out

http://enewsworld.mn...s.asp?idx=11079

i still waiting for T-ara to comment....

Sadly, I think too many people are having fun with the other statements to even bother reading this one. Hopefully, Diadem will make new headlines as these statements are released so everyone can see them.

If any smear campaigns erupt...Hwayoung is at a serious disadvantage even though she's likely to be a victim here . KKS has experience and the know-hows of the industry and honestly the staff who will do as told. Hwayoung has herself, sister and Twitter. No experience, no help other than pretty much herself. Fans opinions really aren't taken as ammo much.

oh no!!!!T-ara anti- fan already on the move....

Anti-T-ara Fans Create Wanted Posters for Bullying Members

http://enewsworld.mn...s.asp?idx=11080

until now i still don't believe even 1 thing that OLD MAN CEO,KKS saying....

T-ara fan has to do something....Hwayoung or T-ara just say the truth...

the fan will always support you.... :(