Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's CEO, "Hwayoung's contract has been terminated"

nathaniel

I've been a fan of T-ara since their debut and it kills me to see the irrational and unwarranted hate that the girls are getting. I do not believe that they are bullies. I've watched every one of their shows and the original 6 girls share a strong bond. It is really upsetting me that the new member additions are destroying T-ara.

I'm sorry to say this but I will never look at Hwayoung the same way. She has completely ruined T-ara's image with her careless Twitter posts. Reading the AKP articles about this makes me sick. Every single comment is spewing hate for T-ara in order to support Hwayoung. People are wishing that T-ara would disband or that they would burn in hell. This is disgusting. A lot of people are also leaving T-ARA's fanclub because of this. The girls do not deserve this, especially not on their third anniversary. They should be celebrating and happy right now, but thanks to a certain someone, they are now in pain and most likely in the darkest moment of their lives. Their three years of hardwork have been thrown in the trash by someone who got a free ride to fame and success. Such a shame.

Hwayoung, I am completely done with you.

i must quote this

I'm so confused. They're saying some t-ara members have bullying problems and some are saying Hwayoung is acting like a spoiled brat. What's the truth? Ugh, I'm getting really sad with all these news coming up. :(

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ija01a

Japanese T-ara staff tweet: I was a translator/assistant during T-ara's magazine shoot. Back then (around February), Hwayoung definitely did not talk to anyone. She was always calm. She didn't talk to the makeup artists or the other members. She only focused on her work. She always smiled at the staff. She left a good impression. (Source: https://twitter.com/kittychocola/status/229791579714490368)

from my imagination it could be like this:

-hwayoung wanted to leave t-ara because of her health issues like what she stated before bcoz of her pelvis

-other members didn't seem to agree thus led to some conflicts among the 5 and hwayoung

-other members replied hwayoung's tweet because they don't like the idea of hwayoung leaving because if she leaves, t-ara would definitely loses popularity-that's why hyomin tweet of different level of determination and eunjung added, you need to care others around you and more.

-hyoyoung defended her sister because of she loves her and maybe she really is sick

-t-ara turned to hate hwayoung even more since she might destroy t-ara's future

-when fans started to hate t-ara, hyomin post the photo of theres a reason behind everything

-hwayoung left

-KKS stated hwayoung has attitude problem

-hwayoung felt angry because she's sick and it is not because of her attitude thus replied-facts are wrong

and it also could be like this.. the same flow as above but different issues-which is hwayoung can't stand to be in t-ara anymore because of the hard schedule. + she's not close to any of t-ara's member = worsen her mental depression on further schedule

ACTUALLY i hope it's not about bullying..but somehow it could happen..because we don't know what behind the scene

for whatever reason i want to stay still from being a hardcore fan of t-ara for a while(means i wont buy their album or singles like i usually did) until the situation becoming clear..

i don't support bully.. if they did bully i will not like them as i really like before unless they apologize.

i'm a hard fan of t-ara-i bought all of their album except lovey-dovey japanese single.. but bully is a different matter.. if they apologize and show how sorry they are then i will start support them with all my heart again..for me, even if hwayoung is really a bad person bully is not the answer especially for someone in the age of 23 and above...

i hope t-ara + hwayoung can give a full statement about this issue or else they will lose many fans..

KKS, YOU DUMB CEO, YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN, HOW COULD YOU KICK OUT POOR HWAYOUNGIE?! I DON'T CARE WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED BETWEEN THE GIRLS, BECAUSE TO ME, THEY ARE ALL KIND, SWEET GIRLS WHO SHARE A VERY DEEP BOND AFTER SUFFERING YOUR RETARDED DOINGS. AND NOW, NOT ONLY DID YOU HARM HWAYOUNG, YOU'VE ALSO SOMEWHAT HARMED THE REMAINING GIRLS THROUGH THIS STUPID MOVE! ALSO, YOU'VE HURT THE HEARTS OF ALL US FANS OUT HERE!!! I HATE YOU WITS A BURNING PASSION! ALTHOUGH I HAVEN'T BEEN A FAN FOR A VERY LONG TIME, I'VE GROWN TO LOVE THE GIRLS SO MUCH. SO F YOU! MANY OF US WANTED A 7-ARA BUT NOT THIS SEVEN! AND HOW ARE AREUM AND DANI GOING TO COPE WHEN THEY'VE JUST JOINED?

Sorry for the caps spam, but I'm so angry right now. My hands are shaking so badly.

This is crap. My heart sank after reading the headlines.

I've grown to like Hwayoung after so long and now she's booted.

Especially recently, after day by day.

Feedback? What feedback!?! They didn't even give a reason!!!

I feel disappointed and crushed.

Why is this even happening...

I can't believe it and I don't want to.

Now I'll have mixed feelings listening to their songs.

Could this be related to the wardrobe malfunction awhile back? Was it on purpose?

To make Hwayoung leave so areum and dani has more lines to rap.

If so then I'm speechless.

This is a bad day for QUEEN'S who've been supporting T-ara since 7-ara...

I'm... Sad... For Hwayoung...

What am I supposed to be feeling for the other 6 members.

I refrained from making a comment till now because frankly, I see a lot of people taking sides, some being delusional and others simply raging on without any sense of real rationality. And it disgusts me. I understand everyone is in shock, frustration and anger but seriously - have some decency to try not to stoop that low.

I myself am pretty surprised by the news but for some of you out there I talked with - yes, Hwayoung's departure was very likely before this announcement was made. It was bound to have happened - after all, Soomi of 5dolls followed the same fate earlier.

For me, I never understood Hwayoung's addition to the group because the background story and reasons as to why she was added are frankly, quite unacceptable. Entering a well-established group under such circumstances is definitely by no means, absolutely ridiculous. Idol rappers for the most part aren't even seen as real 'rappers' since the K-hiphop industry itself is pretty well established and popular on its own right.

On my take - I'll have to admit some sort of bullying did take place - or at least outcasting (mind you, the two don't always go hand-to-hand necessarily). And it is inexcuseable to condone such things. However, CCM obviously handled this terribly - not even SM would stoop this low. What was hoped to be a clarification to clear things up once and for all became an even bigger mess.

For those expecting T-ara to make their own statement in regards to the issue - I wouldn't hold your breath for it. Even if they did, what they say would be clearly scripted and not something purely out of their own heads. Even if they WANTED to, they don't really have much of a choice but end up being puppets.

CCM is obviously trying to avoid all ounces of responsibility by clearly making a smear campaign against Hwayoung and blaming its OWN employees. If it continues to keep this up any longer, I'm really afraid that a boycott of all T-ara merchandise and activities is what will be the only thing that will really knock some sense into KKS - especially since the current members aren't saying anything and likely won't be. This is a real serious case of incompetence, mercilessness and dare I say, a clear example that Kpop isn't about fluff and smiles. I even have no doubt that KKS may even go as far to physically abuse his own groups just so he can be dominant over them.

And suffice to say, the excuses are downright pathetic and unbelievable. You'd have to be be dumber than a brick to believe such nonsense.

In the long and wide shot, CCM is to be ultimately blamed for. What the original members did is inexcuseable and we can only hope they'll redeem themselves one way or another.

However, CCM and KKS are the deep root of the reason to this happening. As explained, why fix something that's not broken? 6-ara was functioning just fine overall (despite strong possibilities of tension between Eun/Ji/Min and So/Bo/Qri) and the last thing you'd want is a newbie thrown into the middle. On T-ara's part, I actually find their behavior - while daunting, immature and horrifying - quite understandable. They have after all, been overworked since debut and the last thing they want is a new member riding along their popularity and hard work since Day One.

Ultimately, if anything, CCM should seriously reflect on its system. T-ara has clearly given signs that they WANT to remain as 6-ara - they could have handled this a lot more better, but I don't blame them for wanting to reminisce their past. After all, things did seem much more stable for them back then. Hwayoung, personally, for her own safety was much better off not being in T-ara in the first place if you consider the original members' position. Considering the original T-ara definitely are pissed at their CEO and management for understandable (and even rightful) reasons, they've made it clear that no one else is welcome.

From this point and now on, I believe it's best for T-ara to remain as six members. Areum and Dani should take this incident as a very serious example and actually reconsider about being part of the group. Hell, I don't like Areum and Dani myself - but for their safety, I heavily advise that it's best that they stay away from T-ara - completely. Adding more new members is going to make things even worse for both T-ara and CCM by the long shot.

For all you out there still protesting Hwayoung's unjustly booting - take a second thought. She's free now. Free from misery, horrendous schedules, a pathetic company and a rabid baboon who dares to call himself a CEO. The least we can do is wish her to live like a normal human being and live out the rest of her days at the utmost best and peace as possible. I think Hwayoung herself as realized she got much more than what she bargained for and I don't blame her for that.

In the long run, I believe this is merely just the beginning of a series of bad events. I can't predict the future myself but for sure, relations between CCM and T-ara are likely to deteriorate even further and I think everyone should brace theirselves for more unfavorable crap to occur this year.

That, is all.

Wow. Really CCM? Really KKM? What. The. Hell. I did not wait three fucking days to read this. First of all, you don't even explain the tweets; I seriously don't know how to look at T-ara anymore without a tinge of dislike anymore. Second of all, you're terminating Hwayoung's contract, and you feel sad about her leaving? Isn't that kind of contradictory?

I don't know what I should be feeling right now. As a T-ara fan, I feel devastated that Hwayoung isn't part of T-ara anymore (and she finally got a bunch of lines in DBD). Both Hwayoung and T-ara (it hurts just to have to put them in separate categories now) are going to be changed, no doubt. What will happen when Dani comes in? What will happen to Hwareum, my now ex-OTP that I came to love only recently? If Hwayoung is the first out, what will happen to members like Boram and Qri, who don't have many lines or popularity?

However, as a Hwayoung fan, I feel even more torn. Although her career in T-ara is over, that also means her career under KKM is over. And may I stress the fact that KKM is a douchebag and the worst excuse of a goddamn CEO in the history of Kpop who is money driven and doesn't even listen or take in consideration the opinions of his employee and works them way too hard and is an extremely sketchy person that contradicts himself and makes us wait three fucking days and still left us confused and trashes Hwa's image only to say he won't trash it anymore to "protect her" a bad CEO. I really hope she goes to another company, a better company, that actually knows how to treat their artists correctly. Hopefully she'll be able to get back on her feet again (both literally and figuratively) and continue doing what she loves, whether it be staying in the music industry or leaving the music industry. And I swear, if she does leave music behind, you can be sure that my hate for KKM will ignite.

One can easily imagine how many fans are dropping from this fandom. Should I join them? I've heard that over 6300 fans have left their fan cafe. How many more have left since then? Fans are also outraged. How the fuck is KKM that stupid? If the 2 additions didn't stop those 7-ara fans from believing in their oh-so-precious 7-ara, this will certainly end their hopes. Hwayoung was finally getting some pretty damn loving fans, and it's been, what, 20 months? 20 months...barely over a year and a half. Wow.

/sigh/. I suppose I can only wait until everything is out and I analyze everything. Only then can I make the decision of staying or not.

I'm in shock... KKS ruined T-ara! I don't know what he will receive with this but it isn't for the sake of T-ara. At first the addition of members and now the departure of the most beloved rapper Hwayoung. With the announcement of Dani as a new rapper whom I really like I already had a bad feeling. But I encourage myself to wait. And now I'm sad and angry. I don't know if I can love T-ara as before. I want to support T-ara but with those decision it will be harder and more difficult to support T-ara.

At first I didn't like Hwayoung very much but then I heard her awesome rap and fell in love with her. And now it is all over. CCM destroyed my beloved T-ara. My love for T-ara is damaged by T-ara. And I don't know if it will ever be recovered.

I really could cry at the moment.

I really hope Hwayoung will find a better company. FIGHTING HWAYOUNG

Why CCM? You could have put more brains into yhis issue or the zombies already ate it ... It shouldn't be like this .... This could have been solved in a decent manner ... Not ruining someone in public! Saying they protect hwayoung uet they blab about her being bitchy ... What a full of crap!

One can easily imagine how many fans are dropping from this fandom. Should I join them? I've heard that over 6300 fans have left their fan cafe. How many more have left since then?

its the anti-t-ara fancafe that lost 6k members, on the opposite t-ara fancafe fant-ara are gaining members.but still the anti fancafe has more members.