Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's CEO, "Hwayoung's contract has been terminated"

nathaniel

Look, the only people who are ever going to know exactly what went down here are those who are directly involved. Press statements should never be taken as fact, they're only one side of the story and often put together to protect the party making them.

Without knowing what's happening, I'm just going to keep supporting all of T-ara. I won't write the main members off as bullies just because some websites labelled them as such, and I won't write Hwayoung off just because CCM are trying to make her look bad.

I'll miss Hwayoung in T-ara, but if she still has the desire to go on making music she'll find a way, and I'll continue to follow her there. Likewise, I'll keep following T-ara in whatever they choose to do next.

I don't think it's fair to develop opinions of celebrities based on what the media reports, because the media is only ever looking for the most interesting and sellable story, not necessarily the true one. I'll judge celebrities based on what I see of them, and I've seen nothing wrong from anyone here, except some ambiguous tweets that I don't really understand.

Good luck T-ara, and best of luck to Hwayoung as well! I hope you can all put this behind you as quickly as possible!

Come on what is this???

What KKS just do is agreeing to the rumor that T-ara IS in dispute...

There still other way to do it right aside from kicking someone just from a little mistake....

I still support T-ara though but it seems like I've left with just a few of them....

Even KARA can solve their problem with DSP and Gyuri (the only one that still sided with DSP during their case) without tainted their relationship much AND not terminating all the other four contract...

"T-ara as a group and their teamwork has already been tainted by the talks of a member being excluded and bullied. Because of this, what's said will be overlooked

EXCUSE ME, WHAT IS IT THAT IS BEING OVERLOOKED?

YOUR ANSWERING OF OUR QUESTIONS, MAYBE, MR KIM?

this is not even fair....that 19 person is just ridiculous...! omg...come on kks its not like that bad...DBD is just hit bcoz of the rap part i guess...huh...gosh...if i am the one in that group i rather leave than staying..

Days of waiting just for this .. ? Are you serious KKS ? Nobody in the group deserved to be kick out .... At least give us the reason why. Some many of the fans have turn into antis and do they think this choice will do any better... But i will still support T-ara and it won't change .. but why this ?...

Look, the only people who are ever going to know exactly what went down here are those who are directly involved. Press statements should never be taken as fact, they're only one side of the story and often put together to protect the party making them.

Without knowing what's happening, I'm just going to keep supporting all of T-ara. I won't write the main members off as bullies just because some websites labelled them as such, and I won't write Hwayoung off just because CCM are trying to make her look bad.

I'll miss Hwayoung in T-ara, but if she still has the desire to go on making music she'll find a way, and I'll continue to follow her there. Likewise, I'll keep following T-ara in whatever they choose to do next.

I don't think it's fair to develop opinions of celebrities based on what the media reports, because the media is only ever looking for the most interesting and sellable story, not necessarily the true one. I'll judge celebrities based on what I see of them, and I've seen nothing wrong from anyone here, except some ambiguous tweets that I don't really understand.

Good luck T-ara, and best of luck to Hwayoung as well! I hope you can all put this behind you as quickly as possible!

With you all the way~

This is more CCM's doing and probably partially netizens too, they're just making this whole thing worse.

People need to stop coming to conclusions from media statements alone.

When I think of it, I feel so sad for all the girls. The one who leave et those who are staying. They must feel so bad, and a bad news give birth to another...

This 30th July is really a day I hate! :(

I really hope everything is gonna be ok, but maybe it's just a dream...

I knew this big announcement was about hwayoung quitting the group...Too much negative press for T-ara due to the rumors regarding Hwayoung. I'm not going to comment about the whole "bullying thing because we don't know what really happen.

However CCM PR Team needs to be slapped or go back to school, like seriously. All these press statements, only reinforce the fact that Hwayoung might have been bullied and was for sure an outcast in the group. You don't claim that the "supposed bullied" member was an outcast because of her attitude. It's like throwing alcohol to stop a fire. it make things worse, because now every one feels like CCM is trying to hide something, and put all the blame on the leaving members, this case Hwayoung, when the leaving member can't "defend" herself (ie she doesn't have a PR team or a company to back her up)

"we decided to end her contract without conditions and we believe that she will grow into the future as a free artist"

this basically mean she cost too much money with this neg press, might as well end her contract, but too be sure she will not grow as a free artist let's spread some rumors about her misbehavior.

Hiax...hwayoung is a great rapper! i don't know how much of the story is true....but indeed something adnormal must have happened to result in this....:( i hope t-ara stays strong and things patches up....if not at least let everyone be a great artiste.... Fighting!

This is so not what I am expecting. As you guys said, CCM has hit their all time low with this decision. Now repercussions and more issues are fast unraveling. I am hugely disappointed. I am sad this has happened to T-ara.

Didn't CCM think that just because Hwayoung will be leaving the group, the issues will also stop here? They're all freaking idiot. We've all heard of the word TEAMKILL right?! This is the perfect example. Terminate Hwayoung's contract without justifying the reason, of course the sympathy would all go to her, and all the assumed bullies will be more harshly condoned by the public. T-ara's image is majorly tarnished. All the goodwill they have built the last 3 years is circling down the drain. Anti-fans and haters for the remaining members are multiplying by numbers. All because they are stupid enough not get down and explain to everyone the root of it all. Have they not heard the word compromise? Professionalism? Get down to an agreement that would be beneficial to all the members? Sigh, this company can't even protect their artists.

Before, I had this wish for T-ara to leave CCM, even though I know KKS will do everything to jeopardize their careers, I was so sure the public and the fans and some of their seniors and juniors will support them. With this controversy, I don't know anymore. (Not that I won't support them if they ever do that, but they don't need another controversy like that sometime soon.)

I don't get QUEEN'S. I mean, I'm a fan of T-ara too. But how can you be sure that what KKS said about hwa young isn't true? Not siding at KKS or being biased against hy. But I find it funny that people point fingers at others when they themselves aren't full informed of what's going on. are you hy? are you KKS? are you the other t-ara unnies? NO. you're not. so who are you to criticize the other girls? who are you to say that hy should leave t-ara? I'm taking a really neutral stand here, I hope queen's think more before they express their views on this piece of news. any speculations you make might just hurt any other t-ara members. a queen's supports every t-ara member. not just hy, or any other specific member. I mean, we are queen's right? we should be standing by their side, giving them the support and trust they need most now. of course it'd be best if hy continues to be part of t-ara, but even if she was to leave for sure(touch wood), she'll always be one of the t-ara member I liked most, at least in my heart she'll be. so I plead you guys, can we just stand by and watch how it goes? do you know that things are made worse by you all when you comment on the other girls? lets just give the girls our full suprt k?

im sorry for hwayoung...and her family...they must have a really hard time right now....kks is too stupid for making this so sudden...he should've stop t-ara's promotion + activites for a while and give em counseling and try to investigate things properly...the way i see it, kks just want to end this fast and blame hwayoung for everything thus making fans go crazy bout t-ara and keep on making money....seems like it sumhow backfired though

I am speechless... She became my favorite member during DBD...

Well... whatever the reason is... I will support Hwayoung all the way! Because I fell in love with her rapping skills!

This is gonna be a tough week... I'll try not to cry >.< I will listen to "Don't Leave" until I fall asleep >.<

Yeah,, she's so good in DBD and don't leave..

Oh God, life is sure tough..

Ok, because of this, T-ara start to be left by fans, and unlikely get some a lot of new fans in the near future.

Whatever happens, CCM must take action to protect T-ara, therefore they create some stupid news like 18 staff doesn't like hwayoung and whatsoever. It seems the b****es influence is too strong.

I have some analysis about T-ara situation :

CCM must be know that they already made a mistake when joining Hwayoung to T-ara. The members doesn't like her at all and don't welcome her. They must be know too that hwayoung are lonely and being outcasted, so they decided to add new members to balance the group, even though many fans reject this plan. But everything came into jeopardy when the b****es start rampaging, with the result Hwayoung must be out from T-ara, when T-ara already added two new younger members.

Now this will be interesting. I don't know what will happen to Areum, but i reckon that Areum will be outcasted too, since she and Dani was recruited to help hwayoung so she doesn't be lonely and doesn't talk to public that there's a gap between T-ara members. Their image which is build over 3 years already ruined, and i think T-ara won't last long, except they releasing Areum and Dani from T-ara too.

I just realized something too, on Star Life Theatre Eunjung said she hoped T-Ara would stay together as long as possible.

She said this no longer than 2 weeks before the current events.

Call me an asshat for being cold and doubtful but there is a certain possibility that Eunjung may have been referring to 6-ara only. Besides, we can't really count on variety shows for whatever they say to be true.

Lot of that stuff is usually scripted and even if not, idols are pretty much trained to look perfect for the cameras and fans.