Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] SBS "Five Fingers" staff, "Regardless of T-ara's issues, Eunjung is not being replaced"

nathaniel

[12.07.30] SBS "Five Fingers" staff, "Regardless of T-ara's issues, Eunjung is not being replaced"

2012073013232303533_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara's recent "bullying situation" has blown up online, and SBS drama "Five Fingers" which Eunjung is cast in has responded.

"Five Fingers" content producer said to Star News on the 30th, "Currently, Eunjung's appearance in 'Five Fingers' and everything related to it is staying the same. Because of the changes happening in T-ara, it is not relevant or directly related to Eunjung's role in the drama."

He continued, "We hope that viewers can separate the personal matters and differences going on between the members and separate it from the content and appearance of Eunjung in 'Five Fingers'. Such problems are about T-ara and currently there are no problems with Eunjung."

Eunjung will star in "Five Fingers" which will have it's first broadcast in August.

Meanwhile, T-ara's agency Core Contents Media revealed that Hwayoung's contract had been terminated today, and that it "had nothing to do with the bullying situation."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120730n17763

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I personally think its fair if she got.replaced, she nearly killed hwayoung with forcing tgat dry rice

Cake in her mouth, perfe't thing to choke on. although i dont want her to be replaced either, um still

glad she didnt get replaced. Whats happened ca-not be changed. Tara fighting hope only positives will happen.

lets pray for the rest member too...coz right now they all gonna have rough times,,i knew that our girls couldn't be possible to y bullying but only do pranks as joke,,,

i can imagine these few days eunjung and jiyeon is the hardest since both of them has sincere heart,,,EUNJUNG & JIYEON FIGHTING,,,,STOP CRYING,,,

lets pray for the rest member too...coz right now they all gonna have rough times,,i knew that our girls couldn't be possible to y bullying but only do pranks as joke,,,

i can imagine these few days eunjung and jiyeon is the hardest since both of them has sincere heart,,,EUNJUNG & JIYEON FIGHTING,,,,STOP CRYING,,,

truly agree with u...hwaiting T-ARA forever <3