Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] SBS "Five Fingers" staff, "Regardless of T-ara's issues, Eunjung is not being replaced"

nathaniel

i am sad about hwayoung, but i dont believe at all eunjung, jiyeon, hyomin, soyeon, and boram bullied her.

like hyomin mention before, there is a reason. and we dont know 'the reason' because KKS doesnt want us to know.

i am not crazy fans, so i am not defending the wicked. but the problems is... not hwayoung who said t-ara's members bullied her. i think KKS who did something wrong to her. :(

but i am glad eunjung is not being replaced because she is really talented.

support t-ara please :)

He continued, "We hope that viewers can separate the personal matters and differences going on between the members and separate it from the content and appearance of Eunjung in 'Five Fingers'. Such problems are about T-ara and currently there are no problems with Eunjung.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !! I HOPE WGM STAFF FEELS THE SAME WAY !

Well that's a relief~

It would be stupid on their part if they were to replace Eunjung because of this.

I hope she stays in WGM too, but I have a feeling she's going to stop filming it for a little while, because things won't be the same :(

Eunjung hwaiting~! ♥

today's controversy seriously ==''. it is not that i dislike hwayoung. but i hate when people critic hyomin about her rap in day by day when she forgot the lyrics. i'm sure even hwayoung tried a few times before she's that good.. i'm seriously angry... hurm.. but i like hwayoung too.. she's my no.2.. hehe

WOOOOOOO! thank the lord! i couldn't concentrate all day because of that news! this producer is DAEBAK!!! he is so correct, these issues with t-ara are personal and should be dealt with by the group, and not anyone else! also, no one can say 10000% sure that bullying occurred so rash decisions (COUGH SBS COUGH) are not the way. Same thing with nichkhun...something negative happens and he gets photoshopped out :'(

you know what? I don't get Korean people...

they judge Idols based on the news, like some other artist I know *cough* Nick hyun *cough*

Koreans have some serious issues here...

They hate base on rumors, but if you look in other countries its fine

But even if the bullying issue is true, I hope they can still be friends since it's been a long way for them...

please don't just bash korean people. all other people visiting akp also behaving in the same manner. bullying is a serious issue, many have committed suicide prior to the bullying experience. there's even an anti bullying campaign. idols behavior are always on the spotlight, and now that t-ara "bullying" hwayoung in public, they'd gain public's criticism. personally, i agree with sbs statement here: "We hope that viewers can separate the personal matters and differences going on between the members and separate it from the content and appearance of Eunjung in 'Five Fingers'. Such problems are about T-ara and currently there are no problems with Eunjung." but we can't expect the same coming from general public. if anything, the way ccm handled this problem is really stupid. if it were another agencies, i think they'd be forced to apologize to public, with few cries sobs and hugs. then if anyone want to depart, let her choose another timing. apparently, ccm isn't just another agency. meh.