Diadem Forums

[12.07. 30] T-ara's agency "Hwayoung, refused to perform during a live show, 'I can't go on stage.'"

nathaniel

[12.07. 30] T-ara's agency "Hwayoung, refused to perform during a live show, 'I can't go on stage.'"

R_430x0_20120730144720188.jpg

Hwayoung's inappropriate behavior was revealed by her company.

It has been revealed that after returning to Korea from the Japan Budokan concert T-ara's Hwayoung suddenly left before T-ara's live stage performance for the July 27th Music Bank stating that she could not go on stage.

According to T-ara's company, Core Contents Media, due to Hwayoung's leg injury she would do her rap part in a chair and had even completed camera rehearsal. However, when T-ara was to be the the 3rd in line to perform, she suddenly said she wouldn't perform and acted inappropriately.

Following this, the company's staff members and T-ara members scramble to ensure there were no broadcast issues during the Music Bank performance. In a short amount of time, members Eunjung and Hyomin prepared to do Hwayoung's rap part to ensure there were no broadcast issues. Unfortunately, due to being nervous, Hyomin made a mistake after the rap part.

After refusing to go on stage, on her way home, in front of fans and reporters, Hwayoung threw her crutches and threatened to start screaming in front of everyone to her manager. Additionally, she acted beyond the control of her managers, and this was witnessed by fans and reporters on scene at Music Bank.

T-ara's CEO Kim Kwangsoo revealed "It wasn't just the Music Bank incident," but a number of other incidents as well. However, he does not wish to reveal any further incidents to protect Hwayoung. He also found what Hwayoung said on Twitter "very unfortunate."

Source: http://m.media.daum....120730143910166

Translated by: bokchoi @ Diadem

i don't know what to believe anymore!!! Damn this real world! It's so confusing!

But still, I will keep supporting T-ara!!

But if ever a fan would be saying this or witness this, people might think that, that person is just paid by CCM... but unless there is a video of this, then i think the reason of this everything happening today will be cleared up somehow... but i don't want to think too that Youngie is really misbehaving and has a great attitude problem. Damn >.<

The public is unlikely to believe this unless there's third party witness accounts or footage from reporters of said incident.

I agree with you!!! There must be a fancam or something of that sort. It's Korean fans. They're good when it comes to fancams. :/ If there's no proof, then I still won't believe about Hwayoung's bad manner and will still hold my belief of the CEO's immature handling of this issue. :(

Readers - keep in mind she did so AFTER the Budokan concert, which if I recall is where this incident started. As a person, I'd be upset and would act similarly to Hwayoung after receiving such treatment then asked to perform with and for the same people not long after.

I applaud Hwayoung. Don't take this crap sitting down.

they're still hiding something, if she were to get mad, there would be a reason, a human does not get mad for no reason, unless you're on your period or a serial killer, but there has to be a reason why. She's not that childish.

R_430x0_20120730144720188.jpg

Hwayoung's inappropriate behavior was revealed by her company.

It has been revealed that after returning to Korea from the Japan Budokan concert T-ara's Hwayoung suddenly left before T-ara's live stage performance for the July 27th Music Bank stating that she could not go on stage.

According to T-ara's company, Core Contents Media, due to Hwayoung's leg injury she would do her rap part in a chair and had even completed camera rehearsal. However, when T-ara was to be the the 3rd in line to perform, she suddenly said she wouldn't perform and acted inappropriately.

Following this, the company's staff members and T-ara members scramble to ensure there were no broadcast issues during the Music Bank performance. In a short amount of time, members Eunjung and Hyomin prepared to do Hwayoung's rap part to ensure there were no broadcast issues. Unfortunately, due to being nervous, Hyomin made a mistake after the rap part.

After refusing to go on stage, on her way home, in front of fans and reporters, Hwayoung threw her crutches and threatened to start screaming in front of everyone to her manager. Additionally, she acted beyond the control of her managers, and this was witnessed by fans and reporters on scene at Music Bank.

T-ara's CEO Kim Kwangsoo revealed "It wasn't just the Music Bank incident," but a number of other incidents as well. However, he does not wish to reveal any further incidents to protect Hwayoung. He also found what Hwayoung said on Twitter "very unfortunate."

Source: http://m.media.daum....120730143910166

Translated by: bokchoi @ Diadem

and that is the reason why you kick hwayoung???

what a funny!!! LOL

She refused to play AFTER the accident... Everyone can understand that decision to don't perform with the other girls.

But in her tweets, she is so vague, now she has nothing to lose, I expect that she will give us her version of story.

Readers - keep in mind she did so AFTER the Budokan concert, which if I recall is where this incident started. As a person, I'd be upset and would act similarly to Hwayoung after receiving such treatment then asked to perform with and for the same people not long after.

I applaud Hwayoung. Don't take this crap sitting down.

tough i agree with you on the upset part if i think it was aimed at me, it was highly unprofessional to do it on the music bank wiht 2 groups to go. She should not have rehersed in the first place if that was so. It would have sent a stronger signal. To reherse and then say im not going is not right. Besides right now i have no clue what is right and what is wrong.