Diadem Forums

[12.07. 30] T-ara's agency "Hwayoung, refused to perform during a live show, 'I can't go on stage.'"

nathaniel

Readers - keep in mind she did so AFTER the Budokan concert, which if I recall is where this incident started. As a person, I'd be upset and would act similarly to Hwayoung after receiving such treatment then asked to perform with and for the same people not long after.

I applaud Hwayoung. Don't take this crap sitting down.

ALSO keep in mind that the article states she normally displayed this kind of behavior, if this article is to be believed. In other words, this was not a one-shot temper tantrum. She made a normal habit out of acting like a diva. If, BIG if this article is actually based in some sort of truth. Who knows at this point.

Readers - keep in mind she did so AFTER the Budokan concert, which if I recall is where this incident started. As a person, I'd be upset and would act similarly to Hwayoung after receiving such treatment then asked to perform with and for the same people not long after.

I applaud Hwayoung. Don't take this crap sitting down.

So you feel that she may have acted this way as a result of being bullied after Budokan? This Music Bank stage was the same day as Hyomin's initial tweet, so how do we know Hyomin's tweet wasn't a reference to this alleged tantrum? Not taking sides, just curious as to how you reached your conclusion.

The public is unlikely to believe this unless there's third party witness accounts or footage from reporters of said incident.

I agree with you!!! There must be a fancam or something of that sort. It's Korean fans. They're good when it comes to fancams. :/ If there's no proof, then I still won't believe about Hwayoung's bad manner and will still hold my belief of the CEO's immature handling of this issue. :(

agreed, I can't believe this news overall, it's really something to see how CCM turned down the contract and then attack Hwayoung with this news.

I think they did this because they need to defense themselves

what we need to hear now is from the witness, other artist in the line should see this too.

yes this world is confusing, if u experience it you'll learn to avoid false fact. all we need is patient to uncovered it. people who full of confident because after see half baked news is a noob, reality is full of lies but they live by believing it

On the other hand remember that hyomin actually had to read the rap lines of hwayoung. if it was decided the night or day before the performance then hyomin would have practiced those lines. but WTH everything has been speculations from everybody. We really need to have a breather from this.

Ke ke... I can't concentrate on work haiz

KKS told Hwayoung to be quiet ... and yet he release this ?

IS HE CRAZY ? T-ara's reputation will plunge more after this, god ...

You know what ? T-ara, just leave this company. The moment you're no use to them then they'll stab you in the back.

I hope nothing more drastic happens. They're a good group with a solid fanbase, but I believe there are a few options here.

1) This actually happened. If that's the case, there's nothing we can do. The group can't be affected by a member who doesn't want to do it anymore. It'd be a burden on everyone, really.

2) This is a cover up for something else involving Hwayoung. It's not uncommon nor unbelievable for an agency to make up something drastic like this to distract the public from something else that may be happening. Information that circles the internet can be crazy and inaccurate as we all know. It could well be that Hwayoung had some other reason she wanted to leave the group and the agency handled the request and ensuing arguements extremely poorly. Also not uncommon.

3) The agency decided she was out and she didn't want to be. I also don't find it out of the realm of possibilty for a Korean music agency to not allow a member who either has low ratings or is deemed unfit for the position in the group to continue on contract. If the member decides to try and fight the system, the company may whip up some controversy that places blame on the member, thus forcing her out.

Regardless of any number of possiblities, all we can do is speculate and support whomever we want to support. As a side note, props to the members for stepping up to the plate.

Lies are just everywhere, I dont know where to believe except what I see, I feel.

From all the thing I know about T-ARA, I choose to believe in them. In case I can see the real proofs that they really did, I'll reconsider believe in them or not but one thing for sure. They can "not always right", but I can "always love them".

Am I Blind? It's okay then. It's still more reasonable than believe in bunch of things that I dont even know where it come from.

That's all.

-------

Ps, What are words if they're only for good times then they dont?

If what they say is true, wouldn't fans have mentioned this and therefore this be an issue before all this stuff happened?

Not in all cases. They aren't hounded like SNSD, and what happens backstage is not open to the fans.

I don't know what to believe right now since I never trusted CCM, but I have been wondering from that very performance, just how did Hyomin forget those lyrics if she had time to prepare, especially since she also has trained for years at rapping? And why didn't Hwayoung perform in the chair at this relatively little show, as she did at the biggest concert of their career (Budokan)?

I've been wondering this since these rumors started, but I've kept my mouth shut so as not to instigate Hwayoung fans. I am a Hwayoung fan as well, but what doesn't make sense stands out to me.

I'm not saying I completely believe the article, but it does bring to light a bit on why T-ara members were tweeting about determination. And Hwayoung saying that alone is not enough.

So if I look at the article, and the tweets, I'm guessing maybe T-ara and/or staff wanted Hwayoung to perform even though she was injured. So the conflict might of been about that?

If so, then this isn't really them bullying her, but having a fight/disagreement. Because it's T-ara (except Qri) vs Hwayoung, it looks like they're bullying her. My point is that I still don't think T-ara ever bullied Hwayoung....I just can't see it.

About Hwayoung acting like a top star...I just can't see that either. Who's wrong...who's right, I won't make any judgement now, and will still continue to support them both. But....this is really turning ugly.

I'm seriously confused. From the articles I've read it's hard to believe it, there must be a bigger underlying reason for her being forced out. I just wish the ceo could've just said something more believable.

This looks like poor management.

It's hard to say anymore. (and I really can't until the people involved tell us more)

Guest Syer1001

hey, she surely has a reason why she acted like that. I mean, isn't she's the kind of person who has her own way of expressing?

Geez, such a headache...

Still, it's great that she's out of ccm, just like what we always wanted.

Let us all pray for her safety in this cruel world and wait for a good fresh start for her...

I can't imagine the backlash that the remaining members of T-ARA are gonna suffer after this whole thing .. A tinge of sadness and regret, and yet a small bit of happiness that Hwayoung's leaving .. Sad part we all know why, the happy one is that she's leaving the crazy management of KKS and CCM.

Hwayoung Fighting !