Diadem Forums

[12.07. 30] T-ara's agency "Hwayoung, refused to perform during a live show, 'I can't go on stage.'"

nathaniel

Guest baramsori

they're still hiding something, if she were to get mad, there would be a reason, a human does not get mad for no reason, unless you're on your period or a serial killer, but there has to be a reason why. She's not that childish.

On the other hands, there're also reasons for which HyoMin and the others act in such a way. So its a circle, we will never know what happen behind the scenes.

WOW Another xxxx by KKS...

Protect her image my as*!!! so why're you threatening her to keep silent?

Everytime you try to cleared things up, the mess is getting bigger and bigger...

Your company will end soon!!!

I think SM better than yours, eventhough they have slave contract but they managed and treat their artist muuccchhhh better than your shi*

ruining your own artist by adding member then kicked out member, formed co-ed school then separate them into 5dolls and speed etc,etc, gosh there're never ending story if it's continue....

no no way in hell am i beleiving this crap! if you clearly watch Hello Baby she is always calm and keeps to herself so much!

i dunno if this is reliable or not but sounds legit to me

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ija01a

i just want this mess to be over with

The thing is ... thats before the day by day promotions ... im not hating on hwayoung or anything but fame can change people .. her fame definitely spiked after dbd ... i started to like her after day by day ... hahaha ...

I'm not saying I completely believe the article, but it does bring to light a bit on why T-ara members were tweeting about determination. And Hwayoung saying that alone is not enough.

So if I look at the article, and the tweets, I'm guessing maybe T-ara and/or staff wanted Hwayoung to perform even though she was injured. So the conflict might of been about that?

If so, then this isn't really them bullying her, but having a fight/disagreement. Because it's T-ara (except Qri) vs Hwayoung, it looks like they're bullying her. My point is that I still don't think T-ara ever bullied Hwayoung....I just can't see it.

About Hwayoung acting like a top star...I just can't see that either. Who's wrong...who's right, I won't make any judgement now, and will still continue to support them both. But....this is really turning ugly.

That's exactly why I couldn't support the whole "they've been bullying for years" theory. They specifically said "determination", which instantly told me someone felt someone else wasn't pulling their weight in a business sense. Very few seemed to pick up on that. It was a professional/business ethic reference, and these performances are their business. To me, this whole situation was the result of someone's behavior at a very specific time and place, and frustration overcame them. Whether or not this statement is accurate, it sure explains a lot if true.

Even so, I can't "turn against" Hwayoung until I have some actual evidence, and even then I still feel sorry for her.

I believed that they (T-ara) will get through this mess. It might take a while, the future might looked bleak for them for the time being. But life goes on, soon this would be just some news in the past. And of course, I'll keep supporting them, nonetheless.

I honestly believe this.

Finally a smart comment from AKP:

"Let's think about this for a sec: Not only did they have to change the formations a bit to accommodate for two missing members, but they had to learn difficult rap lyrics (and the rhythm) in 10-15 minutes. This all makes complete sense to me. They would not have cue cards up for Hyomin and Eunjung if they had prepared in advance.

Eunjung and Hyomin would've had Hwayoung's raps memorized if they would've known in advance. There were GUYS HOLDING UP CUE CARDS for Hwayoung's parts!"

The tweets were posted on the day after Music Bank. They were talking about dedication and manners. It all fits together very well.

I honestly believe this.

"Let's think about this for a sec: Not only did they have to change the formations a bit to accommodate for two missing members, but they had to learn difficult rap lyrics (and the rhythm) in 10-15 minutes. This all makes complete sense to me. They would not have cue cards up for Hyomin and Eunjung if they had prepared in advance.

Eunjung and Hyomin would've had Hwayoung's raps memorized if they would've known in advance. There were GUYS HOLDING UP CUE CARDS for Hwayoung's parts!"

Yeah, a few of the random posters there have brains. I noticed they like to aggravate the trolls by being rational and using logic. :D Pretty obvious something major happened before that performance, but now we have to figure out what exactly that was. It's painful to have to rely on CCM statements alone, lol. :D

I honestly believe this.

Hope it will be the top comment on akp

So you feel that she may have acted this way as a result of being bullied after Budokan? This Music Bank stage was the same day as Hyomin's initial tweet, so how do we know Hyomin's tweet wasn't a reference to this alleged tantrum? Not taking sides, just curious as to how you reached your conclusion.

Not only feel but support what she did. Not the most mature thing, I admit but I'd do the same thing. Let's put it in normal people terms. Monday you hang with friends, they make negative remakes verbally. Tuesday, when they asked you to hang out again, do you happily oblige? I wouldn't. So later Tuesday one of the friends makes a public post not directly talking about you bot doing so in a passive manner. The worst kind IMO. That's public and proud cowardice. Come Wednesday I would be heated.

REGARDLESS, that is my opinion. The only thing that matters is I hope Hwayoung sees this as the "darkest before dawn". And T-ara in general for not only being involved in this situation but being further manipulated by a certain CEO. Hwayoung did what none of them dared to do.

I'm not saying I completely believe the article, but it does bring to light a bit on why T-ara members were tweeting about determination. And Hwayoung saying that alone is not enough.

So if I look at the article, and the tweets, I'm guessing maybe T-ara and/or staff wanted Hwayoung to perform even though she was injured. So the conflict might of been about that?

If so, then this isn't really them bullying her, but having a fight/disagreement. Because it's T-ara (except Qri) vs Hwayoung, it looks like they're bullying her. My point is that I still don't think T-ara ever bullied Hwayoung....I just can't see it.

About Hwayoung acting like a top star...I just can't see that either. Who's wrong...who's right, I won't make any judgement now, and will still continue to support them both. But....this is really turning ugly.

I also considered that as alternative on why did they tweet about determination. I mean, at Budokan concert, why did Youngie only sang in Day by Day considering the fact that in some more songs, she supposed to be singing some parts too... I mean that was Japanese language, T-ara members might be really felt pressure on trying to sing her some parts in some songs... Idk, i don't want to believe that Youngie is misbehaving but somehow, this MAY makes sense, since T-ara members, whicj i believe, wouldn't do something w/o any huge reason behind it.

If this is true, everything makes sense now! I'm really hoping it's true because it seems like only one of either T-ara's or Hwayoung's images can be saved. If I had to choose between the two, I'd want T-ara to be saved. If this is true I think it can save T-ara's image to a lot of people.

Not only feel but support what she did. Not the most mature thing, I admit but I'd do the same thing. Let's put it in normal people terms. Monday you hang with friends, they pretty make negative remakes verbally. Tuesday, when they asked you to hang out again, do you happily oblige? I wouldn't. So later Tuesday one of the friends makes a public post not directly talking about you bot doing so in a passive manner. The worst kind IMO. That's public and proud cowardice. Come Wednesday I would be heated.

REGARDLESS, that is my opinion. The only thing that matters is I hope Hwayoung sees this as the "darkest before dawn". And T-ara in general for not only being involved in this situation but being further manipulated by a certain CEO. Hwayoung did what none of them dared to do.

I see exactly what you mean, and if your theory is true, I completely agree that Hwayoung had a right to be upset. And what might have caused her alleged tantrum is the key, because if it was the result of "bullying" before Music Bank, then we have no way of ever knowing unless a member says it, which doesn't seem likely to happen.

Yeah, a few of the random posters there have brains. I noticed they like to aggravate the trolls by being rational and using logic. :D Pretty obvious something major happened before that performance, but now we have to figure out what exactly that was. It's painful to have to rely on CCM statements alone, lol. :D

Honestly, and I hate to anger Hwayoung fans, but this whole story fits together much better than any bullying theory I've seen so far. It's still far-fetched since it seems so out of character for Hwayoung, though...but who knows.

All I know is that Hyomin LIVES for the stage. Had she known in advance that she was going to have to do Hwa's rap she would've had that sh!t memorized and ready to go, because she's a whore for the spotlight. That she not only had to use cue cards to get through the rap but messed it up (poor dear seems to be having a time with on-stage gaffes lately) tells me that something wasn't right.

I honestly believe this.

The tweets were posted on the day after Music Bank. They were talking about dedication and manners. It all fits together very well.

finally..someone have brains to think like this..no wonder hyomin stumble up during the rap..