Diadem Forums

[12.07. 30] T-ara's agency "Hwayoung, refused to perform during a live show, 'I can't go on stage.'"

nathaniel

"After refusing to go on stage, on her way home, in front of fans and reporters, Hwayoung threw her crutches and threatened to start screaming in front of everyone to her manager. Additionally, she acted beyond the control of her managers, and this was witnessed by fans and reporters on scene at Music Bank."

So fans and reporters saw her throw crutches and scream in front of everyone yet there have been no reports or videos released to back up this claim? I This is the funniest thing I've heard today. I would love to see this.

Hwayoung is way too suspicious as she and her sister put up tweets that were pretty much targeting t-ara members ... She knew she was getting kicked out beforehand ... plus KKS had that interview prolly before hwayoung tweeted that untrue facts tweet ... she breached the keep quiet thing so kks retaliated ... did hwayoung respond??

I watch some T-ara variety and she's always standing/sit quiet on the side, I rarely/never see her standing in the center, and always get ignored...

when I see Idols Olympic Championship, she's like out of her 'cage', she laughed widely with Luna and others fellow artist... Hwayoung I support you!!!

I agree with you. To me it feels like she's getting the short end of the stick in this one. <_<

Hope it will be the top comment on akp

Me too. The top comment of course is trying to bring up stupid excuses to make this seem not true. Everyone flag it. :P

I don't want an all out Hwayoung hate parade there though. I'm sure she had her reasons for not wanting to perform. I just want T-ara's side of the story to be told and I want their name cleared from all of these terrible rumors about them.

Honestly, and I hate to anger Hwayoung fans, but this whole story fits together much better than any bullying theory I've seen so far. It's still far-fetched since it seems so out of character for Hwayoung, though...but who knows.

All I know is that Hyomin LIVES for the stage. Had she known in advance that she was going to have to do Hwa's rap she would've had that sh!t memorized and ready to go, because she's a whore for the spotlight. That she not only had to use cue cards to get through the rap but messed it up (poor dear seems to be having a time with on-stage gaffes lately) tells me that something wasn't right.

I'm glad you thought that about Hyomin too, it was my first thought even before I knew about this whole controversy.

And I agree about Hwayoung, it seems out of character. But I could understand her reaching a breaking point because of frustration and humiliation over her injury, especially when she finally gets to be the star of their comeback single. But as you said, who knows, and we don't really know what any of them are truly like, obviously. It is unnerving to me that this statement closely fits all the theories I had before I read anyone else's opinion.

Yeah, a few of the random posters there have brains. I noticed they like to aggravate the trolls by being rational and using logic. :D Pretty obvious something major happened before that performance, but now we have to figure out what exactly that was. It's painful to have to rely on CCM statements alone, lol. :D

Well, I remember fans saying on Twitter that Hwayoung was there at Music Bank rehersals and I think there might have been some pics of her entering the building. This all makes this story seem more true...

I am so gutted. This is a circus. So many different ways he could have handled this situation, finger pointing at someone who the media has already made a victim isn't the way to go. Treating Hwayoung like this has already got my blood boiling, but putting the other member's names in danger is unforgivable. I refuse to believe anything this man says until there are pictures/videos of said incident.

This is just an incredible example of horrible management and leadership skills from CCM. I feel so bad for ALL of the girls.

Well, I remember fans saying on Twitter that Hwayoung was there at Music Bank rehersals and I think there might have been some pics of her entering the building. This all makes this story seem more true...

HwaYoung is there at MuBank record as she performing on chair is captured on news (or was it inki??). But we dunno the reason why she isn't there at the real recording.

Hwayoung is way too suspicious as she and her sister put up tweets that were pretty much targeting t-ara members ... She knew she was getting kicked out beforehand ... plus KKS had that interview prolly before hwayoung tweeted that untrue facts tweet ... she breached the keep quiet thing so kks retaliated ... did hwayoung respond??

Nope, but Hyoyoung did. She tweeted a message simply saying that Hwayoung will not respond any further as it would put both sisters at risk.

Believe what you want, but KKS is infamous for digging up dirt on his trainees, his active idols, and his retired ones. A lot of people think that Jiyeon's webcam scandal was orchestrated by KKS himself to keep her in line as she had been acting out. He probably does have dirt on Hwayoung, and more than likely Hyoyoung as well. It's a sad, sick situation.

Furthermore, now there are reports surfacing that T-ara didn't even know that Hwayoung was to be removed from the group...that it was, in fact, a wake up call to the members that not only could he take any of the other girls out at will, he would do so without their prior knowledge.

The man is lying through his teeth right now about so many things that it's really hard to know what's fact and what's fiction with him.

at this point im not sure anytihng will make a difference. If the rest of them say anything that counters hwayoungs version of events, then everyone will say that they are lieing or that kks id forcing them to tell. The only thing that people will believe is if they say the same things that hwa youngs tweets match. So i wonder wether it will make any difference to people even if the rest of them speak out. At this moment of time, they have already been painted as dark. :(.

Its hard to be in an entertainment industry ... Sometimes entertainers lose themselves in the process ... In this case my opinion is that the copany protected the majority of its talents ... HWAYOUNG is a good person ... I could see it sinxe the t-ara hello baby days that she was he one who patiently takes care of the youngest ... While others are just busy playing ...

If its true that she mistreating the crew ... Why did the issue cake out just now?

There is nothing wrong with tweets of other t-ara's because simply they just express their thoughts about the issue ... And hwayoung indeed lack dedication ... As eunjung and jiyeon has shown full of it while draggjng their feet as they perform with injury ... With dedication ... Yes ... But this is not healthy ... Maybe hwayoung wants to live longer by taking the safety road .... This could have ended better .... They need not oust hwayoung ... They could have just given her a warning personally ... This made her really look bad ... Im so sad for hwayoung

On the other hand remember that hyomin actually had to read the rap lines of hwayoung. if it was decided the night or day before the performance then hyomin would have practiced those lines. but WTH everything has been speculations from everybody. We really need to have a breather from this.

Ke ke... I can't concentrate on work haiz

Their don't leave performance was scheduled beforehand and it still didn't prevent Eunjung from forgetting hers. But maybe eunjung didn't pratice those lines, just a thought. KKS is lying as usual.

If she was there at rehearsals, that does give weight to the argument that it was her decision to not go up there. Really, I felt terrible for Hyomin while watching that, and it would make perfect sense that she would be the first to tweet something about it, since struggling to read the lyrics like that was completely embarassing. It is true that Eunjung memorized her lyrics, but well, I think Eunjung was the lead rapper of the group for a reason.