Diadem Forums

[12.07. 30] T-ara's agency "Hwayoung, refused to perform during a live show, 'I can't go on stage.'"

nathaniel

Haha that's so funny KKS! You only want to justify your decision! YOU RUINED T-ARA. Why didn't he spoke with Hwayoung if there was such incident. He said he want to stay quiet and now this announcement??? She's injured! INJURED!!! This is a joke, isn't it? CCM & KKS keep the fact straight!

It would be the best if T-ara leave CCM. But leaving CCM isn't easy. The isn't a guarantee that the will find a new company. There will also be no guarantee that all member will be together. CCM owned the rights of their songs and the name of T-ara. The only way to leave is a disbandment and I think no one here want this.

If she was there at rehearsals, that does give weight to the argument that it was her decision to not go up there. Really, I felt terrible for Hyomin while watching that, and it would make perfect sense that she would be the first to tweet something about it, since struggling to read thelyrics like that was completely embarassing.

My heart went out to her while watching that performance too. She clearly struggled. The only thing I would've done different is call Hwayoung out on it in person. This whole mess started because of Twitter, hopefully the girls think twice from now on before taking to it to express their thoughts and opinions on the matter.

the threat about removing members before. maybe it wasn't a threat, but a warning to the girls about a situation that we don't know about. announcing it to the media might be KKS's only way to get a grip on the girls or so he hoped.

i don't like KKS like most of you. if not all of you, but I have to agree with what he did. even if it was selfish and greedy for his own personal benefits. sacrificing one to protect all the others. this isn't just including t-ara. its including the staff that works with t-ara, all the other companies whether its for a drama, CF, etc etc...minimal changes compared to a huge one.

I use to work in a union hotel. no matter how hard working i was. my chef would always treat those lazy coworkers of mine better while treating me like crap. why? because it would be my word alone against his if something came down compared to 10 others going at his throat. so why not just screw one person over when its less of a threat compared to messing with the entire crew. I'm not saying any of the t-ara members(including hwayoung) are lazy or that any of them are evil or even deserve what is happening, but I hope you guys get what i'm trying to say.

whatever the truth is. i don't think i'll be happy knowing the answer. as a fan. you want your favorite group to be as perfect as possible and for them to be happy right? for me personally. the ice hasn't completely cracked yet. <3 T-ara

ps. they should have just came out with one complete article. i find myself going nuts reading all these different articles and possibly contradicting myself posting in all these different topics

Honestly, and I hate to anger Hwayoung fans, but this whole story fits together much better than any bullying theory I've seen so far. It's still far-fetched since it seems so out of character for Hwayoung, though...but who knows.

All I know is that Hyomin LIVES for the stage. Had she known in advance that she was going to have to do Hwa's rap she would've had that sh!t memorized and ready to go, because she's a whore for the spotlight. That she not only had to use cue cards to get through the rap but messed it up (poor dear seems to be having a time with on-stage gaffes lately) tells me that something wasn't right.

Yes I agree this fits with the twitter issue but still we know that KKS so no saint so we well most likely NEVER know why hwayoung decided not to go with such little time. Besides the fact that he is spilling all this venom towards her is also really fishy

All I know is that Hyomin LIVES for the stage. Had she known in advance that she was going to have to do Hwa's rap she would've had that sh!t memorized and ready to go, because she's a whore for the spotlight. That she not only had to use cue cards to get through the rap but messed it up (poor dear seems to be having a time with on-stage gaffes lately) tells me that something wasn't right.

I do agree that Hwayoung pulling out at the very last minute would explain the issues with that performance - both Eunjung and Hyomin are great at rapping (pull up TTL at the Japanese concert on youtube for instance), so its unlikely they'd need to have copies of lyrics if they had advance notice.

However, I do believe the negative publicity by KKS are smear tactics - I just keep thinking "PHOTO/VIDEO or it didn't happen!"

One thing to note though, Hwayoung pulling out of the performance at the last moment would explain why she posted that defensive reply to the others tweets (the guilt would make her feel like they were talking about her rather than the concert).

She's probably been consoled by her sister in the past and this resulted in the tweets from sis and coach that focus so negatively on the other members (they felt anger for her sake, even if they may not have seen the full picture)

Believe what you want, but KKS is infamous for digging up dirt on his trainees, his active idols, and his retired ones. A lot of people think that Jiyeon's webcam scandal was orchestrated by KKS himself to keep her in line as she had been acting out. He probably does have dirt on Hwayoung, and more than likely Hyoyoung as well. It's a sad, sick situation.

"Midas touch"? More like devil's grip. This literally looks like them signing a contract with the devil. In the beginning, KKS angers me, but now...he scares me.

Yes I agree this fits with the twitter issue but still we know that KKS so no saint so we well most likely NEVER know why hwayoung decided not to go with such little time. Besides the fact that he is spilling all this venom towards her is also really fishy

Oh, by no means do I agree with what KKS is doing right now. He's only making the girls look worse and worse every time he releases another statement, and I really do wish he'd just shut the hell up. T-ara needs to go on hiatus, that much is clear. Sexy Love will keep until next year, for now, they need a break to clear the air because sending them out for another round of promotions so shortly after this fiasco is simply throwing them out to the wolves.

Part of me thinks that's their punishment.

Promotions for Sexy Love will go on as scheduled.

God, I wish he'd just let up on them for a bit. They need to disappear for a while.

If Sexy Love is a hit then I will trade in my nursing license and work at Burger King for the rest of my life.

LOL this is crazy and funny statement at the same time :D

I agree. Hwayoung doesn't strike me as unprofessional or likely to throw a tantrum. And there's also the tweet from the japanese guy. And why KKS doesn't want for Hwayoung to talk? This smells very bad indeed. <_<

the threat about removing members before. maybe it wasn't a threat, but a warning to the girls about a situation that we don't know about. announcing it to the media might be KKS's only way to get a grip on the girls or so he hoped.

i don't like KKS like most of you. if not all of you, but I have to agree with what he did. even if it was selfish and greedy for his own personal benefits. sacrificing one to protect all the others. this isn't just including t-ara. its including the staff that works with t-ara, all the other companies whether its for a drama, CF, etc etc...minimal changes compared to a huge one.

I use to work in a union hotel. no matter how hard working i was. my chef would always treat those lazy coworkers of mine better while treating me like crap. why? because it would be my word alone against his if something came down compared to 10 others going at his throat. so why not just screw one person over when its less of a threat compared to messing with the entire crew. I'm not saying any of the t-ara members(including hwayoung) are lazy or that any of them are evil or even deserve what is happening, but I hope you guys get what i'm trying to say.

whatever the truth is. i don't think i'll be happy knowing the answer. as a fan. you want your favorite group to be as perfect as possible and for them to be happy right? for me personally. the ice hasn't completely cracked yet. <3 T-ara

I noticed that those who have experience in the workplace as you do see this whole situation from a different perspective, so I thank you for posting your views. I think that the whole business aspect of this should not be ignored in the least, regardless of whether or not you agree with KKS (and of course, as you said, it's hard to agree with him on anything).

From the japanese staff:

https://twitter.com/minyoyubin/status/229836486105780224

https://twitter.com/kittychocola/status/229838642959507456

@kittychocola Did it really seem to you like Hwayoung was being bullied? Personally I liked Hwayoung pretty well, but when something like this happens, you know... :'(

@minyoyubin From what I saw, it's more like she was still a little unused to being with them rather than being bullied. Since I'd heard she was a newer member, maybe she hadn't yet gotten close to the other members and there was a bit of restraint there? that kind of thing...^^;

seriously... i don't know who to believe anymore... for the last few days... speculations after speculations... different versions of stories everywhere... and i thought i can finally know the truth from this much anticipated big announcement... i am very wrong lol... the truth is still a mystery... we can't really judge things based solely on words without any solid evidence... i hope we can put this matter behind us and continue supporting our girls... i don't think the actual truth will be revealed anyway... only God knows... what is right and what is wrong is just how we look at things... is there any real right or wrong? it depends on who you are and what you believe in...

T-ara fighting! Hwayoung fighting!

the only thing we all know and cannot deny is that T-ara have lost a great great rapper today......

Promotions for Sexy Love will go on as scheduled.

God, I wish he'd just let up on them for a bit. They need to disappear for a while.

If Sexy Love is a hit then I will trade in my nursing license and work at Burger King for the rest of my life.

Things aren't looking too good right now... :unsure:

"T-ara's concert (8/11) organizers are in a state of panic as concert tickets are being canceled one by one..."

http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10054230

I just realized, Hwayoung has the potential to save T-ara's image by saying that they weren't bullying her, doesn't she? I can't really believe that the other girls are the bad guys here.

She does indeed have that power, if it didn't happen. I doubt she'd do it though, even if it was the case. What does she have to gain from it? KKS has ruined her, likely she doesn't feel the need to do the other members of T-ara any favors.

read this..

"Japanese T-ara staff tweet: I was a translator/assistant during T-ara's magazine shoot. Back then (around February), Hwayoung definitely did not talk to anyone. She was always calm. She didn't talk to the makeup artists or the other members. She only focused on her work. She always smiled at the staff. She left a good impression." twitter(dot)com / kittychocola / status / 229791579714490368

Srsly, if she did that in front of the KBS building.. in front of reporters, fans... why haven't there been any reports on this? I mean.. netizens, especially antis would be glad to be talking about something like this so I can't believe this. I want a better explanation from KKS on why they kicked her out. And I want a proper explanation wether there was bullying or not!!

Guest baramsori
What does this prove? I"m confused

It proves nothing. As they say, she was there for the rehearsal, but for some reasons, HwaYoung wouldn't perform for the real thing. And that put pressure on HyoMin and Eunjung. If give just half an hour notice or so, I think HyoMin dont have to read fro cue card. So its is quite reliable that HwaYoung refuse to perform right when the real recording started. But we did not know for what reasons she decided to do so.