Diadem Forums

[12.07. 30] T-ara's agency "Hwayoung, refused to perform during a live show, 'I can't go on stage.'"

nathaniel

Thank you so much for sharing

This is what you call "protection" CCM? :angry:

I seriously don't want to believe this, especially with it coming from the agency.

If CCM thinks that with revealing the bad sides of Hwayoung can make people turn their back on her and forget things that happened, they're totally wrong. People won't easily believe this CCM.

and What a professional agency that want their idol perform although hwa in the pain state.

oh dear....

Hyomin and eunjung you can lipsync, please!!!!

anyway eunjung and hyomin is also rapper in T-ARA, why they didn't practice hwayoung rap line before, if something urgent like this happen?

any other excuse?

and What a professional agency that want their idol perform although hwa in the pain state.

oh dear....

anyway eunjung and hyomin is also rapper in T-ARA, why they didn't practice hwayoung rap line before, if something urgent like this happen?

any other excuse?

She is not the first nor will she be the last. Here are the names of some Idols who perfomed on stage while carrying injuries.

1. CCM: Eunjung (twice), Jiyeon etc...

SM : Minho

DSP: Nicole

Starship ent: Bora

There are a lot more to be honest, need i go on? It's quite common actually.

Plus T-ara members have gotten a lot of flak in the past for lipsyncing.

IDK? Maybe because she is the main rapper and it's her job? Hwayoung was at the rehearsal and was pulled out for whatever reason at the last minute. That probably threw them off. Remember Soyeon was busy with her drama so they were left WITHOUT two of the mains, give them a freaking break.

I BLAME CCM!!!!! why on the first place would they let an injured person perform? are they nuts??? tell you what, the reason why Hwayoung didn't want to perform was becuase of her confidence...having an injury like that takes a toll on your self conciuosness <--- sorry for the bad grammar...

But still there are other possible stories to this problem...

Hwayoung maybe didn't want to perform for a billion other possible reasons...

Man my favourite group is starting to fade away... :(

This is so contradicting. Didn't he say that the T-ara members and stuff refused to let hwayoung dance because she was injured? And now they are saying that she herself decided to perform and not perform. CCM seriously the more things you say the more contradicting it has become and we fans are sure that hwayoung definitely got bullied.

Yes, they didn't want her to dance, because she was injured. But they still wanted her to perform on stage while sitting down. I see that many people had done that before (like Gikwang, Minho & Hyosung had appeared once for a performance after healing for a bit), but I guess on the last minute, Hwayoung didn't want to do that on Music Bank since there was only two performances left. And therefore, Eunjung and Hyomin had to learn her rap instantly. That's why Hyomin kind of struggled on it since it was soo last minute.

However, I just really want to know the truth too, especially from T-ara.

oh dear....

any other excuse?

mate calling it an excuse is a bit harsh eh....... 15 min to get the words right at a show all of a suden... even superman might not have pulled that one off. as for lip syncing i have no idea why they did not. maybe because the voice is different who knows

Erm....she could have still been the main star. Sitting on a chair JUST to rap doesn't seem too hard. Eunjung had to go on stage to perform WITH a broken leg ffs.

If she really didn't want to do it then she should have told someone like the members or staff. If she really really didn't want to perform then leave during rehearsal. Not 15min before their performance.

Then again, don't even know if this article is true or not(most logical right now) so.....xxxx KKS.

Yes, I agree with you. I was not defending her alleged tantrum, or saying it was justified. My point was that having to sit in front of the Budokan audience must have been humiliating, especially when she finally gets a major role in a song both visually and vocally, so I would understand if the injury triggered any uncharacteristic behavior.

1. CCM Management already release a statement before saying that the agency+members are the one who opposes Hwayoung decision to go on stage.

2. It's getting harder and harder to believe in statements releases by CCM rep. as they already lied to us fans before by saying that the girls account were hacked.

3. The girls started tweeting AFTER the Budokan concert which is on 25&26. The music bank recording is on 27.

4. On July 28th, CCM already DECIDED that they will make a major announcement regarding T-ARA on 30th, at 1 p.m. KST. LOGICALLY and PROFESSIONALLY thinking, they should have reached a verdict by that time on what to do with Hwayoung contract because contract termination is not something that can be decided or resolve in a day or two as lawyer, representatives and agents from both party must present.

5. These matters, LOGICALLY speaking, will not resolves UNLESS the involved party themselves (the members) and not their representative (CCM Agency) come forward and make an official statement. IF CCM Agency didn;t allow them to make the statement themselves, that is not unfair to the girls as this issue is regarding to their future and lengthening these problems will only dragging the girls down along.

Good will prevails.

HWAYOUNG, fighting!

I get Hwayoung injury but she was at the rehearsal && decided to leave all the sudden. Sitting on the chair singing won't damage your image && isn't hard it's kinda easy,you don't have to dance. Plus if she didn't want to do it she could have said so earlier so they could have practiced earlier && during rehearsal. They didn't have Soyeon there either who sings lots of lines as well so having to remember Soyeon and Hwayoung lines will be kinda tough.