Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's concert getting mass refund requests while 6,300 people leave their fancafe

nathaniel

[12.07.30] T-ara's concert getting mass refund requests while 6,300 people leave their fancafe

2012073015575210_1_rstarssw.jpg

After the news of T-ara member Hwayoung's contract termination, their concert is left in a crisis with the possibility of being canceled.

T-ara fans are turning their back against T-ara amongst the agency's official announcement. More than 6,300 fans have left T-ara's fancafe "Mystic" after the member withdrawal news.

T-ara's first solo concert in Korea "Jewelry Box" which will be held on August 11th at the Jamsil Gymnasium is also in a state of panic now.

Fans aren't able to hide their disappointment in the news about T-ara's Hwayoung, and have gone on to cancel their reservations for the concert. Originally, all seats were sold out but are quickly being canceled one by one.

On Twitter, a tweet with the image of a canceled ticket reservation is floating around rapidly saying, "Because of the wrong decision that CEO Kim Kwangsoo made, the group is no longer a 'crown/tiara' but a 'loner (someone who has been bullied').

T-ara's first solo concert in Korea since their debut three years ago is being held on August 11th. T-ara have completed their Japanese tour on the 25th and 26th in the Budokan arena.

T-ara's fans are raising their voices fast about their disappointment with T-ara's agency.

T/N: Mystic is NOT T-ara's official cafe. Mystic changed into an anti-T-ara cafe/pro-Hwayoung cafe and lost 6,000 members. fant-ara is the official one ran by CCM staff which has steadily gained a few members.

Source: http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10054230

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

T-ara have been waiting for their Korean concert all along. I don't want to know how they'll feel if they hear the news...

Seriously, I want to cry right now. If I could I'll buy one of those cancelled tickets and go support them.

Fan-cafes turning into anti-fan cafes... what's with the hate ?

From the japanese staff:

https://twitter.com/...836486105780224

https://twitter.com/...838642959507456

@kittychocola Did it really seem to you like Hwayoung was being bullied? Personally I liked Hwayoung pretty well, but when something like this happens, you know... :'(

@minyoyubin From what I saw, it's more like she was still a little unused to being with them rather than being bullied. Since I'd heard she was a newer member, maybe she hadn't yet gotten close to the other members and there was a bit of restraint there? that kind of thing...^^;

Guest baramsori

so this article gives false report... T-ara actually somehow manage to gain fans while people cancel the tickets. Maybe now KKS should give those to the Japanese fanclub as they requested so earlier but he wanted to keep it fair for everyone to purchase the ticket.

So, for example if your fav group doing something wrong to your sister/brother you keep support that group? Geez...

Of course right now the fans dissapointed, confused and angry to T-ARA because of this mess, the clarification made by KKS not help at all, and make the mess getting worse... And we all don't know what 'ActuallY' happened...

now KKS will realized the consequences of his trolling. For this big of an incident where the member is not leaving, but getting remove from the group, it's hard for some fans. I can't say whether they're right or wrong, I'm just disappointed in the way CCM has been doing ever since I've become a fan of T-Ara.

P.S.: I really hope fans aren't fazed by all the speculations recently, even with videos and what not. It's all scripted to begin with. If you don't know the members personally, then there's no way for you to find out the truth. But what you believe in will determine if you're a fan or not. Peace.

I don't blame the fans. The consistent message here is we're all humans. I love T-ara as much as the next fan but I do not picture myself at one of their concerts and actually enjoying it at the moment. Maybe after some time to get out of the shock and let the facts settle, but a time of such high emotion often come with drastic, impulsive actions.

i think hwa young can save clarify the rumour if she is really good person..i mean despite if its true or not whether members bullyg her or she is the true diva-ish...

come on,,,the members already put their ass for years to have their own solo concert..but because of it *hwayoung issue* it would destroy not only their hardwork but also their hope,,,i know she is a hardworker also,,she must think about it...

if she's not do something then me my self would be very disappoint with her,,coz it seems she wants to drag not just the members but everyone who put their hardwork down with her...

the other members should quickly do something about this. they have to clear their image quickly or else their career will suffer. this is not the time to say that "if you hate them, just get out of here" because this can just increase their haters

i don't really want this group to fall apart despite losing a member. i want them to show us how they will respond and how they will keep strong despite the storm