Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's concert getting mass refund requests while 6,300 people leave their fancafe

nathaniel

This is getting way out of hand. Too many versions and twists and turns. Who to believe is another question. Kks, why can't t-area be like other girl groups without much replacement here and there. Hwayoung joined the group barely 2 years ago and nw she is out of t-ara. T-ara missing any of the members is not t-ara anymore. And I hope to see the opinions of the other members...

Can't say I'm surprised. Disappointed yes. The reaction at the Mystic fancafe is kind of extreme though. It's not like they are the only ones who are angry/frustrated/saddened by this unfortunate turn of events. I just hope diadem doesn't go down the same path. :(

I wonder what about the official fandom? It was just establish 2 weeks ago. To finally get one after 2 odd years of slogging and having everything in jeopardy not long after. Wow.

[12.07.30] T-ara's concert getting mass refund requests while 6,300 people leave their fancafe

2012073015575210_1_rstarssw.jpg

After the news of T-ara member Hwayoung's contract termination, their concert is left in a crisis with the possibility of being canceled.

T-ara fans are turning their back against T-ara amongst the agency's official announcement. More than 6,300 fans have left T-ara's fancafe "Mystic" after the member withdrawal news.

T-ara's first solo concert in Korea "Jewelry Box" which will be held on August 11th at the Jamsil Gymnasium is also in a state of panic now.

Fans aren't able to hide their disappointment in the news about T-ara's Hwayoung, and have gone on to cancel their reservations for the concert. Originally, all seats were sold out but are quickly being canceled one by one.

On Twitter, a tweet with the image of a canceled ticket reservation is floating around rapidly saying, "Because of the wrong decision that CEO Kim Kwangsoo made, the group is no longer a 'crown/tiara' but a 'loner (someone who has been bullied').

T-ara's first solo concert in Korea since their debut three years ago is being held on August 11th. T-ara have completed their Japanese tour on the 25th and 26th in the Budokan arena.

T-ara's fans are raising their voices fast about their disappointment with T-ara's agency.

T/N: Mystic is NOT T-ara's official cafe. Mystic changed into an anti-T-ara cafe/pro-Hwayoung cafe and lost 6,000 members. fant-ara is the official one ran by CCM staff which has steadily gained a few members.

Source: http://reviewstar.ha...B_GSNO=10054230

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Woah

soo all of them have suddenly become anti-t ara and pro hwayoung

I dunno what to do about this

I had thought to myself that if this bullying thing was true I would leave the fandom

But right now, CCM is only telling me that she pissed off the staff members but not a single xxxx about the bullying

I think someone needs to come out soon and clear the air about whether or not there has been bullyign

Or else this will be the of t-ara

For now, I think i shall just keep a neutral and slightly pro-hwayoung stance

Not to the extent of being anti- t ara though

And what about Qri - princess?

i think hwa young can save clarify the rumour if she is really good person..i mean despite if its true or not whether members bullyg her or she is the true diva-ish...

come on,,,the members already put their ass for years to have their own solo concert..but because of it *hwayoung issue* it would destroy not only their hardwork but also their hope,,,i know she is a hardworker also,,she must think about it...

if she's not do something then me my self would be very disappoint with her,,coz it seems she wants to drag not just the members but everyone who put their hardwork down with her...

I think we have to see about this

Although it is still debatable whether or not Hwayoung is trying to cause trouble or pull down the group with her,

I don't see why the other T-ARA members have not said anything.

They ought to clear up this mess, even if their CEO tells them not to meddle in this matter, for their future really depends on the outcome of this thing

I think we have to see about this

Although it is still debatable whether or not Hwayoung is trying to cause trouble or pull down the group with her,

I don't see why the other T-ARA members have not said anything.

They ought to clear up this mess, even if their CEO tells them not to meddle in this matter, for their future really depends on the outcome of this thing

they would be gutted if they speak out. they are still on contract. if they speak out, then nobody can even guess what kks would do to them. one thing im sure is that at the end,

a) nobody will listen to them if it does not match their version of how it happened.

B) kks would make sure that they dont have a future most probably.

So what do you expect them to do then?

nice job CCM n KKS !!

ruined t-ara career is the "best" thing you ever do to them .

congratulations .

now the fans is going to decrease .

after this t-ara will get what ??

i just crying on my room this whole day .

after all hardwork that t-ara do . the fan just turn back against t-ara and support hwayoung .

It's ok. It just shows who their true fans are. We know that bullying is not something they would do out of the blue. I don't believe that they were bullying anyone. If some people choose to believe that, then fine. It's their choice. I believe in T-ara, always have and always will. I will not be deceived by netizens and their foul behavior.

this is just the beginning, t-ara relies most on the public not on their hardcore fans.. if the public see them a s bullies.. i think t-ara's condition might getting worse even can lead to disbandment

Surely seems to be heading in this direction right now~

Or perhaps this is a bit of a failed attempt at a publicity stunt, I don't really know.

It's really disheartening and really sad to see how many bandwagoners called themselves "T-ara fans". And the possibility of the concert being canceled? It's just sickening. Now the true Queen's who will remain once the bandwagoners leave have to suffer.

i think hwa young can save clarify the rumour if she is really good person..i mean despite if its true or not whether members bullyg her or she is the true diva-ish...

come on,,,the members already put their ass for years to have their own solo concert..but because of it *hwayoung issue* it would destroy not only their hardwork but also their hope,,,i know she is a hardworker also,,she must think about it...

if she's not do something then me my self would be very disappoint with her,,coz it seems she wants to drag not just the members but everyone who put their hardwork down with her...

yeah...what you said are true..agree with u...

it so heartbroken to know what so called t-ara fans cancel those tickets

really i can't imagine what i'll feel if i'm one of t-ara members who work really hard for their 1st concert

i mean they really wait it for so long... :(

QUEEN'S?? SOME FANS YOU ARE !! HOW CAN THEY JUST WITHDRAW WITHOUT KNOWING THE FULL DETAILS !!

I WILL FOREVER BE A QUEEN'S NO MATTER WHAT, AND WHATEVER HWAYOUNG DECIDES TO DO I WILL FOREVER SUPPORT HER AS WELL JUST AS MUCH AS I SUPPORT T-ARA !!

T-ARA & HWAYOUNG HWAITING !!

Right now i want to quote Jet's "Look what you've done"'s lyrics to KKS.

Oh, look what you've done

You've made a fool of everyone.

Oh, well, it seems like such fun

Until you lose what you had won.

Oh,look what you've done

You've made a fool of everyone

A fool of everyone

A fool of everyone

Though it'd be too kind to sing any song to him.

I think you are forgetting something here, her twin sister is still in the company or maybe KKS force her to keep quiet in return for her leaving with "no condition" you and i never know what happened behind the closed door, i believe she wants to clear everything, if the other members have been treating her well, i am sure all the more reason she will speak up. So i suggest all of us to pray and hope that the truth will come out quick, thats all we can do now!!