Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's concert getting mass refund requests while 6,300 people leave their fancafe

nathaniel

I think you are forgetting something here, her twin sister is still in the company or maybe KKS force her to keep quiet in return for her leaving with "no condition" you and i never know what happened behind the closed door, i believe she wants to clear everything, if the other members have been treating her well, i am sure all the more reason she will speak up. So i suggest all of us to pray and hope that the truth will come out quick, thats all we can do now!!

i dont know. her last tweet asked the other members to speak up. after thinking about it for sometime, may be hwayoung cant say anything because of her sister. so sshe is asking the others to speak up. I dont know anything anymore though

iceace please allow me to speak my mind. This is not meant as a personal insult but it woould be nice if people stopped posting stuff about people who claim to be some one..... in the current environment i could claim to be the second comming of messiah and post stuff for people to read

what im more concerened about is how these things are turning up now and not in november of 2011. scratches head

iceace please allow me to speak my mind. This is not meant as a personal insult but it woould be nice if people stopped posting stuff about people who claim to be some one..... in the current environment i could claim to be the second comming of messiah and post stuff for people to read

Umm, okay!! I didn't know it would be turning out this way, my apologize!

i wish t-ara members all leave CCM ... they might get screwed over by the asshole CEO but they are receiving too much hate already ...

but right now any other agency will contract them. Yesterday i posted the posibliity about hwayoung leaving , because i was almost sure that was their big announcement and i said that this was the wrs form to habdle the situation if they wanted to protect the group.

This has no way back, and now T-ara is in real danger. If I were them i would as group make an announce, explain or even give a press conference, because doing like enything happend is not going to help at all. THIS is the worst scenario i had imagined but i was so sure it will happend today.

I´n so sad because is almost a fact that Eunjung will lost her biggest oportunity as an actress, and that´s so unfair. i´m sure there wasn´t bullyng, really, maybe they didn´t include Hwayoung very much or couldn´t accept her or construct a bond like it was between the original members, but for me bullyng is not only complain on twitter to someone ONCE.

I hate to say this, but they shoul stop everything, go on hiatus for 1 year at least, and make the members study more singing, dancing, acting, everything, so they can comeback even better, but they must deffend themdelves before doing enything, thay can run away of explanations because this is finishing T-ara.

the fact that sbs makes and statement about not wanting to host T-ara anymore, and put in doubt Eunjung´s work on five fingers, amazed me in a very bad way, how can a "professional"TV chanel like that, make this kind of thing without knowing or confirm if the story is true.

I´m afraid of the girls to go out street, i´m sure crazy "fans" like those who burned CD´s, would hit any of them.

i just want to see Eunjung and T-ara for ever, even if they won´t win number one anymore, this is so heartbreaking.

actually this time we can see who is the true t-ara fans or not, cancelling their ticket or refuse to accept the situation that already happened won't change anything.

why don't they just keep support t-ara? t-ara is not a single person. i think its a bit unfair for them to receive this kind of boycott

i'm really sad about what happening right now...

I hope the end of T-ara is not close from here but extremely far from the end.

hwayoung is gone, i personnaly think t-ara is no longer t-ara. Hwayoung is needed, what have they become with having her in the group, more goals and much more successes achieved.

KKS doesnt understand how she feels, she was the victom ganged on for her whole life spent with t-ara.

i say the jelousy and hate grew as hello baby started, the 3 moon borhters loved hwayoung the most.

I say thats when hate grew while the love and care she recieved lowered.

Hwayoung was the innocent one, why kick her? you must be a cooked k*nt the kick her.

im sorry to use that word but its just disgusting seeing that as the choice he made.

i just want to take my heart back form t-ara, as i said before. i personally think t-ara is no longer T-ARA.

i am not happy about this.

I believe KKS wouldn't terminate Hwayoung without a good reason, I mean he can't be that stupid.

This is a big blow to T-aras reputation, if they really were fans, the girls really need your support right now. But it's quite of a dilemma,

do I support a group where the management is "evil" and the profit goes mostly to them and not the group and at the same time is making them suffering?

Read this people, this is something that is believed to be posted by HwaYoung

http://www.allkpop.c...g-being-bullied

even if that is true, that is in nov 2011. honestly speaking, as a fan myself, when we cant accept new members joining the usual 6-ara, it is even harder for the existing members themselves to accept new members. moreover to them, these new members are "riding" on their already hard-earned fame. it is understandable if t-ara initially couldnt accept hwa as a new member. it's all human mentality. why would somebody new deserves all these. i believe areum and dani will have a hard time too, not because they are new, but because nobody in the right state of mind will want to share what they have created so hard over the years and share it equally with somebody who has just joined. they should stop adding new members and let T-ara be the way they are. There wont be an issue in the first place if the company didnt keep having changes here and there. i feel sad for 6-ara. maybe the way the treated hwa was in the past, but because it once happened before, it is hard to clear their names anymore...

ugh... they're not true fans.

i'm so angry by this post. i can't... i want to cry. poor girls, they've worked so hard. they've endured so much from KKS' wrath. how can their fans treat them like this.. it actually hurts me more than anything, imagine how the girls feel.. /sobs loudly/ :unsure::(

tbh, the evil side of myself said to leave t-ara but deep in my heart said "don't leave the girls, they need the REAL queen's beside them to support them no matter what happened" and I followed my heart.

I hope the girls can stand this situation, although it will be very hard for them. Seriously, I feel like crying now. How can all of this bad situation happen all of sudden to them?

Some of you are wondering why Hwayoung just doesn't speak up already. The answer is very obvious. This kind of issue is not to be taken lightly. I hope some of you realize that if she does speak out, it will be a VERY big controversy and it may harm the other members' jobs as well as jeopardizing her own career. The only thing that she will benefit from this- IF SHE IS INNOCENT- is getting the truth out there. Once she finishes her speech, what will happen? Do you think she will be welcomed into other companies more easily than before?! No...they will think twice because of her reputation. & Who knows? She might get hated on for ruining other people's careers. It's not so easy guys. You all are not in her position so you shouldn't make these self-involved comments. Even I, as a supporter of Hwayoung, won't even think of disclosing the situation if I were given a chance.

This seriously is embarrassing.

In less than 12 hours T-Ara has gone from Queens of Kpop to...to...this.

Now QUEEN's are going anti because Hwa has been kicked out.

The group is and will be in a state of emergency until Hwa either says something to save and protect to the group or she rejoins the group.

whoah, just months ago they've said il support t-ara forever...but where are they now... those people should no longer come back, they don't deserve being a t-ara fan at all... it's better for them to go besides narrow minded people are not needed at all... as for me, i would still stay by t-ara's side no matter what.. i don't believe them to have bullied hwa.. she had been with t-ara for morethan a year now, she wouldnt last that long if she is being bullied... whoever tell lies or the truth,, one thing im sure of is that eunjung, soyeon, hyomin, jiyeon, boram, qri would never bully on someone.. they do have closefriends who are wellknown idols also, if they do have a bad attitude then they could never have gained those friends...

i'm crying so bad....and now my best friend who also queen's crying all day,didn't want to eat,can't sleep,and she always cheerful person but suddenly didn't talk at all....before this she told me 'why this world full with cruel people'...i don't how to answer her question...and 'thanks' to anti-fans who keep bashing t-ara all day and make my friend suffer a lot...i want my friend back!!!