Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara's concert getting mass refund requests while 6,300 people leave their fancafe

nathaniel

I'm really a fan, but knowing if I say this, please don't take it in a negative way fellow QUEEN'S.

I've kinda anticipated this kind of backlash, along with some other possible scenarios on T-ARA now.

There is more to come after CCM and KKS made the decision earlier to get Hwayoung off the group and "practically put the whole blame of the situation on her".

Damn this, but I seriously scared to see what the next kind of backlash will be.

I just hope now, all the real fans will stay united and don't turn over to the "other side" now.

T-ARA, Hwayoung, and all the fans out there, Keep the faith and Hwaiting !

i think hwa young can save clarify the rumour if she is really good person..i mean despite if its true or not whether members bullyg her or she is the true diva-ish...

come on,,,the members already put their ass for years to have their own solo concert..but because of it *hwayoung issue* it would destroy not only their hardwork but also their hope,,,i know she is a hardworker also,,she must think about it...

if she's not do something then me my self would be very disappoint with her,,coz it seems she wants to drag not just the members but everyone who put their hardwork down with her...

that's true..they really work hard to achieve nowadays fame and all just thrown into the dustbin..what a shame to hwayoung..

i'm sick of all of these people saying anyone who has a problem with this situation isn't a queen or isn't a t-ara fan. you can be disappointed in people that you like. I think everyone in t-ara and the ceo need to just come clean. say something like, "yes, we were harsh on her, maybe even bullied her. But sometimes that happens when a new person joins a group. we're really sorry that we couldn't get along with hwayoung." It's not going to satisfy everyone, but it'll go a long way toward protecting their image.

staying silent and letting the CEO keep digging his own grave with idiotic statements is not helping.

i think its about time someone from t-ara come out and say something. from one thing the CEO say, it has damaged them as such. are we hating the company or the group as well? true fans stand by their groups no matter what. do we know the truth? no. so why are we so readily to jump boats? isnt this bullying towards the remaining members? :(

well this is not shocking at all...

but i'm dissapointed on their fans...if i was in korea and heard about that news I would still go...

maybe the reason why these fans whidrew their concerts was because of social issues... they have to be in with the 'in' and out with the 'out'...seriously? tsk tsk

waste of time buying the ticket then forfeiting it...

they shouldn't support T-ara when they hate them just because of bad news... ( they shouldn't support T-ara in the first place when they would hate them after hearing bad news about them cuz being a fan means being dedicated)

Im here DYING to buy a ticket, while 6300 people are demanding refunds ?!

We don't know that truth, yet, people bash them so easily. Or got fooled so easily.

Even worst, many? netizens took the opportunity to feast on this issue and came up with bad stories & even videos/ photos as other evidence of members bullying, even though HIGHTLY IRRELEVANT and INDEPENDENT from the actual event in hand.

They called themselves QUEENS, yet at the release of UNCONFIRMED reports, they immediately LOST FAITH in them & pushed them even lower and turned their backs on them.

At this times of crisis, aren't fans all T-ara could rely on ?

I feel sorry for T-ara. I? feel sorry for the gullible ''fans'' who easily believed in the ''bullying reports'' without confirming the true events.

I feel sorry for all those who bashed T-ara and posted insulting & hurtful comments.

T-ara & hwayoung Fighting !!

Don't expect someone from T-ara to come out and say something honest. They will say what they are told, or be punished. Clearly it's that type of company.

I think they were quite honest when they said those things about determination to Hwayoung on Twitter...

Ironically, people don't seem to praise them for this kind of honesty.

We have to know what we want at this point, honesty even if it will be harsh to hear ? Or honesty only for saying happy things like "I love you all !! I will work even harder in the futur, Fighting!!" ?

I feel like the main problem is the sketchiness of their explanations. Hwayoung never outright slandered CCM, but CCM is making it their point to throw Hwayoung under the bus. I mean, can't everyone tell the truth, admit their wrongs, and instead of continuing with promotions their company should instead do something to help them with teamwork. Plus if all of this is true, Aerum & Dani would also feel awkward in the group.

i keep think n think, ccm n kks should be blame..i don't know..huhu..i don't think any of t-ara will explain anything or something to us..their first ever concert is ruining now..thanks to their company i guess..never put hwayoung in t-ara if in the end hwayoung will get kick out of t-ara..everything is getting worst now..i wish i will never hear bad thing anymore..gosh..wish this is just a bad nightmare..t-ara please stay strong..well, just get out from ccm and explain everything..i thought they just put a prank for hwayoung but it lead to misunderstand between them..they like teasing but 'hacked thing' make it worst..

i think hwa young can save clarify the rumour if she is really good person..i mean despite if its true or not whether members bullyg her or she is the true diva-ish...

come on,,,the members already put their ass for years to have their own solo concert..but because of it *hwayoung issue* it would destroy not only their hardwork but also their hope,,,i know she is a hardworker also,,she must think about it...

if she's not do something then me my self would be very disappoint with her,,coz it seems she wants to drag not just the members but everyone who put their hardwork down with her...

if it's true that they bullied her then why do you expect her to help them out?....

lbr IF the rumors are true then I don't see why you should be disappointed of her for not coming out to say: forgive them. It's ok if you forgive people who bully you, but don't expect others to do the same.

the fact that sbs makes and statement about not wanting to host T-ara anymore, and put in doubt Eunjung´s work on five fingers, amazed me in a very bad way, how can a "professional"TV chanel like that, make this kind of thing without knowing or confirm if the story is true.

I´m afraid of the girls to go out street, i´m sure crazy "fans" like those who burned CD´s, would hit any of them.

i just want to see Eunjung and T-ara for ever, even if they won´t win number one anymore, this is so heartbreaking.

The thing is they don't NEED to know what happened, I'm pretty sure CMM won't come out and say what went down behind scenes. General public don't like t-ara, right now, they see them as bullies and bad people. SBS won't take chances and say: oh sure we believe you, even if everyone hates you we got your back.

That's not how things work.