Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara Eunjung's "Five Fingers" role is in jeopardy

nathaniel

[12.07.30] T-ara Eunjung's "Five Fingers" role is in jeopardy

2012073014321441_1_rstarssw.jpg

Following the departure of T-ara member, Hwayoung, another issue rises for T-ara from the 'Five Fingers' side.

T-ara member Eunjung has recently been casted as part of SBS' 30-episode drama, "Five Fingers". Reviewstar sat down with the drama's officials for a phone interview and they stated that "We still do not know what kind of action we will be taking in light of recent events. It's only been a little bit over an hour since the news of Hwayoung's departure came out, so we are still unable to present everyone with an official statement."

"Five Fingers" message board has became filled with hateful messages and viewers commenting that "they will not watch the drama if Eunjung is there."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120730n19715

Translated by: Elly @ Diadem

Noooooo~! What is happening now??! ;AAAAA; People should be open-minded regarding these issues. >____>

This is reality, sadly. All we can do now is hope that they won't change the casts and this whole mess will soon be history.

.... how can they have viewers when the show hasn't even aired yet?? lol anyway this is no surprise though what I've been wondering is why only her?? she's not the only one whom "allegedly" ganged up on Hwayoung... Hyomin for instance is staring on a sitcom and Soyeon on HL. Seems a bit suspicious how its Eunjung who's getting pinned down this bad.

CCM should let t-ara speak up ... anything that the members say right now will soothe the fans a bit

this whole thing is has happened before with SeeYa, Nam Gyuri was claimed to be mistreated and instead of CCM telling the truth they turned around and made Gyuri the bad one if that wasn't enough they made the SeeYa members bad mouth about her saying she's a liar... I'd rather not hear a thing from them than hear them make false statement against a former member to keep their jobs.

Poor Eunjung. She loves acting! :(

Poor everyone. Even Qri, Areum and Dani even when they have done nothing. They have to be in the middle of this debacle and do nothing but watch the empire burn.

Though this gives Eunjung a chance to redeem herself by bringing to light her view on the facts and what really went on. This should be plenty incentive to talk. Guilty or not, the damage is done. Please Eunjung do something to win back some sympathy. I'll stand behind you always but I'm only one in millions of fans out there.