Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara Eunjung's "Five Fingers" role is in jeopardy

nathaniel

hahaha....i have no idea what will happened next. wonder what will happen to hyomin and soyeon's drama promotion...

and i wonder what will happen to t-ara upcoming comeback this august...

this is just the starter, everyone. just remember - this is only the beginning

I thought this would happen. Next thing I know, the drama Soyeon is in is going to be affected too.

I wonder what will happen to Hyomin's drama about the nine-tail fox.....Considering that she's the main role of the drama and they almost finish filming it....Hurm...Seems like all of them (The "originals",to be exact) will stop from involving in any drama until these controversies faded away which I believe,won't take a short period of time.

I'll not watch "Five Fingers" if Eunjung being removed from the cast. I got to know Five Fingers because of Eunjung, there is no point for me to watch the drama without Eunjung.

Eunjung ah, please stay strong. Although the antis are trying to make the situation worse, but I don't think they can beat you down, because you have us who really love you.

See ? It's impossible to say that their individual careers won't be affected by the news.

Not just Eunjung, but Soyeon and Hyomin's role are at risk too.

Soon sponsors will be pulling out their support. It's business, if you're not a good one then they pull out. That's it.

And KKS trash talking about releasing a new album ... he pretty much destroyed T-ara in 5 minutes. How's that for his 30-years of experience ?

ALL OF THIS IS ARISING BECAUSE NO ONE IS SPEAKING !! KKS NEEDS TO TELL US THE TRUTH AND HWAYOUNG AS WELL AS THE T-ARA MEMBERS ALL NEED TO DO SOMETHING, THEY CANT JUST KEEP QUIET AND LET THIS GET OUT OF HAND BECAUSE AFTER ALL THIS, THEIR (T-ARA) POPULARITY WILL PLUMMET (ITS ALREADY BEGINNING) AND EVENTUALLY END IN A DISBANDMENT !! COME ON T-ARA (INCLUDING HWAYOUNG) YALL NEED TO SET THIS STRAIGHT ! STUFF THAT HELL OF A CEO !!

EUNJUNG HWAITING...PLEASE DONT REMOVE HER FROM HER DRAMA AND WGM !!

eunjung career has been taken bit by bit cos of the anti .

happy for the anti .

for me i'm sad and still support for her .

t-ara fighting !

eunjung be tough!!

i just can't think wht will happen to other mmbr .

and what the other artist think about them .

poor t-ara . fighting and hope there will be no more bad things happen .

I wonder what will happen to Hyomin's drama about the nine-tail fox.....Considering that she's the main role of the drama and they almost finish filming it....Hurm...Seems like all of them (The "originals",to be exact) will stop from involving in any drama until these controversies faded away which I believe,won't take a short period of time.

Strangely, on the bright side (call me a weirdo if you want) but I think they could use this time to actually recuperate both mentally and physically, considering how badly overworked they are.

wow, congratzz antis you are win now.

people keep saying she and T-ara should say something about this matter, lol how everyone believe them in this current situation??? all the antis and ex-t-ara's fans will keep bashing them no matter what.

i have seen them a lot and watch all their shows, and i believe in them. maybe they don't like hwayoung as the addition because 6-ara bonds are so strong (and CCM KEEP ADDING NEW MEMBER) but i never believe they bully hwayoung.

eunjung don't worry, though 1 million haters are hating you but i belive 1 million new fans will support you :)

It makes me feel a little better coming to these forums and reading actual fan comments instead of other sites filled with anti's. I can't even hold in my anger at the haters and I'm just a regular fan, I can't even imagine how the remaining t-ara girls are feeling right now... so depressing.

Strangely, on the bright side (call me a weirdo if you want) but I think they could use this time to actually recuperate both mentally and physically, considering how badly overworked they are.

couldnt agree with you more but do you think kks would allow it. but then is have this crazy thought too^^

maybe there are some who feel that stooping everything now would mean admitting. so they should rather buckle up and head into the storm. who knows what ccm are thinking

I kinda dont mind, HAH is all i can say. People will hate on me, MEH.

she nearly suffocated hwayoung, she was the main bully that gave hwayoung the most SH*T.

My hate has grew towards t-ara, I love them all but this hate wont stop growing. (maybe but yeh...)

I have to admit, i wanted her to get kicked instead, once again i will get hated for saying this but ohwell.

I support hwayoung with my heart, i dont care what any others think.

Guest cruzer1979

this is ridiculous.... eunjung please be strong.... please be strong i always behind u and i'll will never watch that drama if not in it

but right now i'm confius... truely... it is not eunjung started this... eunjung is not the first one tweet... but its seem eunjung take all the blame... so ridiculous