Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] T-ara Eunjung's "Five Fingers" role is in jeopardy

nathaniel

I kinda dont mind, HAH is all i can say. People will hate on me, MEH.

she nearly suffocated hwayoung, she was the main bully that gave hwayoung the most SH*T.

My hate has grew towards t-ara, I love them all but this hate wont stop growing. (maybe but yeh...)

I have to admit, i wanted her to get kicked instead, once again i will get hated for saying this but ohwell.

I support hwayoung with my heart, i dont care what any others think.

why do you think so? im just curious.

I really hope not. I don't know why but I feel that Eunjung in a makjang drama is perfect. :) I hope she puts a really really good performance in this drama. This is like her first leading lady role and I'm sure fans will continue to support her all the way. Just because she lost some does not mean no one is staying to cheer for her.

Five Fingers could be her career changing drama and I want her potentials as a good actress to be realized here. I'm happy that now she will be able to act alongside Chae Si Ra who seems to be a mentor to Eunjung so I hope her being casted in this drama won't change.

omg i couldn't believe they will destroy eunjung just becoz of one joke she made in a freaking variety show..if she's a bully then what do you call the other idols who bully their members in variety show also..this is so biased.

if you look at hwayoung when she joined t-ara, its eunjung who always accommodates her and joke with her..

and then now just becoz of that rice cake joke thingy, eunjung is painted as a bully. Its really unfair to eunjung.

i hope eunjung will get past this and have success in her drama.

Hey... I thought the Five Fingers PDs said that Eunjung isn't going to be removed because the current problem is a T-ara's problem, not the individual, Eunjung... >_> Where did this statement/thought go? Did it head straight out the window once KKS started to sprout BS from his mouth?

I thought this would happen. Next thing I know, the drama Soyeon is in is going to be affected too.

Soyeon and Hyomin TT^TT Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

See ? It's impossible to say that their individual careers won't be affected by the news.

Not just Eunjung, but Soyeon and Hyomin's role are at risk too.

Soon sponsors will be pulling out their support. It's business, if you're not a good one then they pull out. That's it.

And KKS trash talking about releasing a new album ... he pretty much destroyed T-ara in 5 minutes. How's that for his 30-years of experience ?

at the 15th year mark, everything is just on repeat. His '30' years is basically 15 years of real experience and everything else is just repeats; success then failure.

Oh and probably 15 years worth of learning how to sprout BS too~ Can't forget that!

/sarcasm

He '30' years was long gone when he decided to add 2 new members to the group. He started back at 0 years. See where it got him? /rant

why do you think so? im just curious.

He or she must've believe those bullsh*** that haters, antis, reporters and netizens sprouted.

This is getting out of hand =_=* CCM should allow t-ara to say something and allow Hwayoung to say something. I don't want them to lose their careers because of some "bullying" netizen report. I hope it doesn't affect how other idols see them and how other actors see them. They have earned too much respect in the last year to have this on them. The poor girls work like slaves, and they're repaid on their 3rd anniversary like this? By losing fans, gaining antis, and losing their first solo concert!?

what the EFF???

I knew this was the beginning of the end. I just hope the rest of the girls walk out safely but I guess it won't be possible at this rate netizens are pretty scary when they are furious like this. Just look at some tweets our girls received with images of their CDs completely destroyed

let just say there is 100 t-ara supporters. if 10 hateful messages means that 10 people is not going to watch the drama, so meaning that 90 people still going to watch it. stop looking at haters because there are still lovers.just because there are 10 people who don't want eunjung to be in the drama, you will neglect the other 90?

let just say there is 100 t-ara supporters. if 10 hateful messages means that 10 people is not going to watch the drama, so meaning that 90 people still going to watch it. stop looking at haters because there are still lovers.just because there are 10 people who don't want eunjung to be in the drama, you will neglect the other 90?

South Korean netizens are...largely against T-ara and pro-Hwayoung. It'd probably be the other way around, with 90 people who say they're not watching and 10 people who will.

I don't think there's any 'jeopardy' at all, they're going to replace Eunjung sooner or later - viewer ratings are far more important than whatever they said before.

Luckily Soyeon and Hyomin already began filming I believe, but...

South Korean netizens are...largely against T-ara and pro-Hwayoung. It'd probably be the other way around, with 90 people who say they're not watching and 10 people who will.

I don't think there's any 'jeopardy' at all, they're going to replace Eunjung sooner or later - viewer ratings are far more important than whatever they said before.

yes that is true as well but maybe they can follow Love Rain footsteps. the rating applies to only those in So. Korea but if they sold the drama worldwide they may get more than they bargain

I'd have to fully agree with Eunjung's case here too. Viewer ratings are definitely far more higher priority for both the production head honchos and the broadcasting stations.

Even though Soyeon and Hyomin have already began filming, chances are that delays and sudden reviews of casting may occur, ultimately leading to both of their roles being replaced. I don't know enough about Hyomin's case but Soyeon's only playing a support character in the drama - and is hence even more replaceable. The scriptwriters could just erase her character out of the script in the blink of an eye and the drama could still go on.

It's only a matter of time the dramas that Hyomin and Soyeon are in will start getting flak as well. It's clearly dangerous for them to even promote one bit at this stage.